The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 02

Story Info
A hot young girl gets the tawse and eats ass.
2.4k words
4.63
12.1k
14

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 02

By Fantasizeandrealize

I woke up with a feeling of guilt about betraying Ken. It was soon replaced in a pride of knowing that I was owned by Big Jade. She was spooning me and I had my head on one beefy arm that was wrapped under me and around my tits. Her other arm went over my waist and was pulling my leg so that my ass was being mashed into her.

I luxuriated in the warmth and secureness of her embrace for a few minutes before removing her arm and climbing out of bed.

Big Jade stirred and woke up. "Good morning." I said to her, as she stretched and rubbed her eyes open, "I wish you a wonderful day. I must get dressed and leave for work."

"Be sure that you come right back here after work." She commanded, "I keep my property on a tight leash."

"Yes Mistress." I replied. Where did that come from? I thought to myself as I put on my slacks, finished dressing, and ran back to my place. Well, it is appropriate. I had to admit.

It was 5:30 my usual wake up time. I ran back to my place changed into shorts and a t-shirt. I grabbed my brief case and drove off to the gym. I was floating on air with euphoria and I tread milled my 5K faster than I ever had. I was elated with my new record! I showered, got dressed, did my hair, make-up and drove off to work.

It was hard to concentrate at work but I still had a productive day. The time just seemed to drag on. I couldn't wait to get back to my Mistress.

At 5:30 I pulled my car into the driveway. Big Jade was in the rocking chair on the porch with a Coors Banquet beer can in her hand.

I walked over to her porch saying, "Hi."

"When you greet me, you get down on your knees and kiss my toes." Big Jade commanded.

I immediately went down to my knees and kissed each of her work boots. Once again, I was flooded with delicious shame and hoped that none of the neighbors noticed.

"Grab a yourself a beer and sit down." Big Jade ordered sternly.

I grabbed a Coors out of the cooler and sat down on the second rocking chair facing her.

"How do you feel about last night?" She asked.

I told her about my mix of emotions. I let her know how humiliated I felt at certain times, and how that humiliation seemed to fire a desire deep inside of me. I let her know that I admired her. I loved how practical and capable she was. I was in awe with her forcefulness, and that I had an unexplainable desire to please her. I also told her that the sex last night was the best sex of my life.

"I had you pegged correctly since you moved in next door." Big Jade explained, "You had people cater to you your whole life because you are so pretty and ambitious. However, you crave a strong person in your life, to control you. Deep down you crave discipline. There is no way your boyfriend can be that person. I will be that person. I am a very dominant Lesbian, and you will have to obey me or you will get punished like last night. I demand complete submission and to be obeyed without question. I will also take care of you, protect you and make sure that you are living your best life. If you agree to these terms, I will provide you with a life that fulfills your darkest desires. It will not be an easy life, but you are ambitious, and will find satisfaction in the discipline I provide."

"Do you understand?" She asked.

"Yes, Mistress." I answered without hesitation.

"Good." She stated firmly, "It will be a little over two weeks until your boyfriend returns from his business trip. In the next two weeks you will learn to serve me. The night before your boyfriend comes home, you will have to make a decision. Go back to him, to live a middle-class life of boredom as a soccer-mom. Or a wild life of servitude with me, never ending adventures and the fulfilment of your deepest desires."

"I understand Mistress." I once again answered without hesitation.

"Good now come sit on my lap so I can devour your hot body!" She instructed.

I put the half full can of beer down and almost leapt onto her lap. She was manspreading her thick thighs. I straddled her right thigh, wrapped my arms around her thick torso and gave her the wettest most passionate kiss I could. I had fantasized about this all day at work!

Big Jade grabbed both my ass cheeks in her hands and just let me maul her big lips with kisses. I loved the way she owned me. How she grabbed my ass. How she ran her hand under my cheeks and felt me up.

When my lips started getting tender, I stopped attacking her with my mouth and just rested my head on her shoulder enjoying her warm strength.

"You do know that I have to share you with the rest of the motorcycle club?" She asked, "We are not allowed to keep bitches to ourselves. We are a sisterhood and even though I am the leader, all bitches must be shared. That includes you."

"I understand." I replied, as a delightful dread ran down my spine. Big Jade had about another half dozen sisters in her chapter of the club, and they were all big, fat, hard dikes just like her.

"Good." She grunted, "Now let us go inside. I need to have my ass eaten."

"Ass eaten?" I inquired.

"Yes," She answered, "I love feeling a bitch's tongue pleasure my filthy hole."

I dry heaved hearing this, thinking about what she was asking me to do.

"Now, you see, that is disobedience." Big Jade sternly stated. "I can't have it, and now you must be punished."

A delicious shiver ran down my spine. The spanking yesterday hurt a lot, but it also humiliated me, and made me cum like never before.

I followed Big Jade inside but instead of going to her bedroom we went down to her basement. In her basement, there were all sorts of contraptions, three big mattresses on the floor, a shower in the corner, a row of cages in the back, all sorts of implements hanging on the wall and a fully stocked bar in the corner.

Big Jade had me strip, and then strapped me over a horse in the center of the basement. My wrists, waist, thighs and ankles were fastened by thick leather straps. I broke out in a cold sweat when she put a wooden dowel my mouth and coldly stated, "Your spanking yesterday was child's play compared to the whipping you are now going to receive. You will wish for death, and it will hurt like you can't imagine. It will not physically harm you but you will not mind eating my ass afterward."

Big Jade now took a leather implement off the wall, that looked kind of like a fly swatter. It had a handle, a 12 inch neck, connected to a leather flap about 3 inches long and almost 2 inches wide.

She tickled my pussy with it from behind. Lecturing me on the pain it would give me and the pleasure I would get from eating her ass.

She started walking to my side when I heard a swoosh and felt pure fire across my left ass cheek. I would have thought I was burnt, if I had not known better. Big Jade walked in front of me ruffling may hair and told I had five more coming. The burning in my left ass cheek, the fear of the next five swats, and the fact that I had submitted to this of my own free will shamed me so deeply. As much as I was shamed, I also had a desire to submit. It was some kind of deep yearning that made my pussy itch.

Big Jade alternated the swats between cheeks and each one hurt more than the previous. She did give me a couple minutes of respite between each swat. During these pauses, I was able to collect myself while she lectured me on serving her. She seemed to like tickling my pussy, that was totally exposed between my spread open thighs. This drew the punishment out and my pussy was creaming something fierce.

Big Jade noticed this and said, "Your pretty slut ass was made to take my punishment. I am going to have a lot of fun with it for every future little infraction you commit!"

The sixth swat on my right check was extra hard and I would have jumped up into the air if I was not strapped down so securely. I was crying like a baby, but my pussy itched with a desire that I had never known before.

"You took that well, Pet." Big jade stated, and started stroking my slit with the pad of her finger.

I could feel her finger slide across the length of my drenched slit. I wiggled like a worm, about to be hooked, and she just rubbed the bottom of my slit and taint with that now soaked finger. The teasing sent me over the edge of a huge orgasm, and I felt my fluids run down my left thigh.

Big Jade lovingly stroked my burning ass, for a few minutes. as I calmed down from my orgasm. Once I started breathing normally again, she unbuckled the straps and leaned over the horse herself.

"Now enjoy your feast!" She said excitedly.

I got down on my knees behind her. Her ass was two huge mounds of cellulite ridden flesh. I put my hands on her big ass and pulled those humongous glutes apart. Her thick bush, covered her taint, and ran up between her cheeks, partially covering her huge brown hole from view. It was nasty looking. It looked like an abused camera shutter. All wrinkly and puffy, with mounds of flesh and creases that had hairs trapped between them. The shame of what I, a hot, young, educated woman was about to do, to this old, fat, dike, seared my bowels with burning shame and more juices flooded down my thigh.

I inserted my pretty red head between those two gorgeous mounds of cellulite and inhaled her desire and a fainter, muskier more earthy scent. It was intoxicating! I bent forward just a little bit more and gave her a kiss of submission right on her hairy asshole. I stuck my tongue out and gave it nice lick from bottom to top. Expecting the worst, it tasted just like it smelled. Earthy with the musky taste of a powerful lady, that I had the honor to be serving!

I spent a long time exploring her fleshy asshole with my tongue. I ran it through the crinkles of fleshy rim lips, trying to comb the hairs out of the way the best I could. I sucked on each little flesh mound of that sphincter, lathering it in exquisite suction and soft licks of my tongue. I stabbed its center with my tongue, feeling its powerful grip.

I lowered my hands from her huge cheeks and wrapped them around her thighs. Her rump encased my head trapping it in her cleft. My world became dark and the air got muskier. My whole world was now Big Jade's fat asshole, and I lathered it with the love and attention it deserved. I could feel the vibrations of her moans through her warm flesh that encased my ears. It made my shame and pride swell and I came again, not even touching my pussy! I grabbed onto her thick thighs even tighter, as I rode out my orgasms pulling my face ever harder into her filthy hole of pleasure. I lathered that hole with more love from my tongue until I felt cool air on my ears.

Big Jade pulled her ass cheeks apart exposing me back to the world. She stood up and turned around half leaning and half sitting on the horse. She pulled her big gut up with her hands and simply commanded me to finish her.

I buried my face in her gash trying to push as much hair out of the way as I could by wiggling my nose left and right. The rest I just kind of combed out of the way with my tongue. Soon I had her inner lips exposed and just licked up from taint to clit enjoying her powerful womanly wetness.

Big Jade couldn't wait and she grabbed my head in her strong hands and pulled my face tightly into the top of her gash. I knew what she desired and I attacked her big clit with all the energy I could muster. I sucked on it and circled my tongue around it. She soon flooded my face with her juices that ran down my chin and throat. I thought she was going to break my nose, by pulling my head so hard into her pubic bone. Thank God she is fat and my nose had a cushion of gunt to save it!

Wrapping her fingers tightly in my read hair, Big Jade pulled my face away. Pride filled me as she said, "That was just perfect! How I am going to enjoy owning your pretty ass! Now, let's go upstairs and have dinner."

While eating, Big Jade talked to me about my submissiveness and how I would never reach my full potential without a strong, strict mentor to serve. She told me how girls like me thrived on pain and humiliation. How it was an aphrodisiac, that stroked out innermost darkest desires. I understood exactly what she was saying. I had experienced I,t and I was hooked.

She told me straight out, that she does not eat pussy or ass herself. She thinks men are disgusting and does not want to deal with their egos. She just gets, hot, making young girls submit to her and serve her. I was happy she did, because I knew I needed her.

Once we were curled up in bed together, she told me that the chapter would be coming back from their run tomorrow afternoon. She told me that they always have a party and orgy after a successful run. She warned that I would have to serve her sisters at this party. I drifted off to sleep with her lightly stroking my hair and the anticipation of serving all those hard women running through my mind.