All Comments on 'The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 02'

by FantasizeAndRealize

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story would have had a very good chance of working-if it had stuck to the non-consent concept , instead of turning the old lady biker into a psychologist, pshycic and philosopher and the heroine into a robotic, semi-conscious hedonist who is suppressing her common sense, among other senses, such as of smell and sight, without actually any self-examination and moral consideration towards her boyfriend, not to mention what is it that she will get out of this arrangement besides temporary pleasure. I don't know why many authors feel the need to skirt any unwilling heroines in the lesbian category. No such restraint exists in the Gay or Trans category.

buffasbuffas6 months ago

Dont end This story like you ended momma melba

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice chapter. I really like the ass eating and i am sure in two weeks she will choose to leave Ken to stay with her mistress and be a dyke (maybe have her tattooed). Since she likes humiliation, i hope she will be forced to drink Big Jade's piss.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love how her taboo of anal is exposed and then forced on her. Her inhibitions removed one at a time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous