The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 18

Story Info
Kayla and the Bitches live happily with their Doms.
1k words
4.53
2.5k
0

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 18

By Fantasizeandrealize

That next morning back in the hotel Hailey and Dawn shared their fates with me. They had each been loaned out, to two friends of Butch who had lost their subs. Both women were in their seventies and had ravenous sexual appetites. Hailey and Dawn ate their pussies and asses to multiple orgasms, and made out with these old ladies for hours. Both of pairs of their lips were tender.

The ride home was not easy. My ass still burned from yesterday. Everyone was nice to me. Butch praised me a few times on how proud she was of me. When we stopped for gas, Dawn bought me an ice cream bar and Hailey bought me a rich coffee.

We had a fun time at the club, but were happy to be getting back to the boys, Lacey and Raven. We really were a family now.

It took about a month for my nipples to completely heal. Butch loved the piercings and I liked them too. The ring weights felt so good. Butch liked to tie my nipples up, and to hang weights on them. Sometimes she would tie a cord around one of the hoops and string it around the hook in the ceiling and tie it off on the other hoop. She removed the slack in the string so my tits were stretched to the max by my pierced nipples and I could only stand on the balls of my feet.

On other occasions she would tie my shackled hands to the ceiling hook and hang heavy weights on my piercings. My nipples were starting to get stretched out and the piercing holes were getting larger. I was glad that all my bras completely covered the beads that closed the hoop rings shut. I did not need people at work to know what kind of life I enjoyed living.

Butch and Raven liked my nipple rings so much, that they had the rest of the Bitches pierced as well. They had Hailey get hoops like mine. Dawn and Lacey were made to get barbells. On the nights when I slept with Hailey and Dawn, when Butch was away for work, we would spend so much time sucking on each other's nipples and tugging the piercings with our teeth.

Life went on in our house. The years passed and the boys grew. We would go to the club in Dallas about twice a year. They were special times. I was forced to sleep in the cages about twice a week. Butch was usually home about four days a week. I would sleep with her about two days a week on average. She was very strict with me, but she loved me, and I devoted my life to her.

About half the time I slept with Butch, either Hailey, Lacey or Dawn also shared our bed. Lacey usually slept with Raven but sometimes Raven would swap her for Dawn, Hailey or myself.

Sometimes Raven and Butch would sleep together just the two of them. When they did so, they usually had a steamy sexy session with all us bitches watching. It was so hot seeing those two strong ladies making out and grinding. All that cellulite and mushing together turned us on something fierce.

On the occasions when Butch slept with just me, I felt like the luckiest woman in the world. I had all her undivided attention, and worked so hard to give her the most sexual pleasure possible. The following days my lips were usually sore from all the making out that we did.

Hailey and Dawn slept together, just the two of them about once a week. Dawn had a become a great hairstylist and was doing well at it. She liked the work, built up a big clientele, and was thriving. This caused us Bitches to have newfound respect for her.

The boys as they grew up, were so spoiled living with us six women. They always had great home cooked meals. When they were small Butch and Raven loved playing with them and they were very attached to their two Aunties. Hailey, Lacey and Dawn also treated the boys as if they were their own sons. They were good looking boys. Both were blond and very athletic. Our big house became kind of a neighborhood gathering place for the kids. We had to be careful to keep the basement with its dungeon and cages, locked, always.

Raven always kept Lacey plated. Butch kept the rest of us plated, and supervised us closely for our weekly cleaning and waxing. I had copies of the keys for Dawn, Hailey and my own plate in the bank vault. At this time, it has been seven years, since Hailey and I have had a vaginal orgasm. Dawn and Lacey have not had vaginal orgasms for over seventeen years.

I know that my sister Bitches don't have very many shamegasms. They are always horny and so eager to serve. They always rub against each other and myself. The plates do their job nicely. All of us girls are always so horny and eager to touch and to please.

Butch and Raven know how much I love the pain and shame. They are extra hard on me. I have shamegasms every week, under their abuse. I am still always very horny though, and never miss a chance to make out with one of my sisters. I always love grabbing their sexy asses or scissoring with them, if Butch and Raven are not looking. We grind our plates together wrapped in each other's arm making out with abandon.

I know that all this physical activity just makes our love for each other grow. I am sure that the unobtainability of our pussies, just increases our craving for each other. I have fallen deeply in love with Lacey and Dawn as well.

As much as Hailey and I loved sex with each other, before we met Butch, I have decided to keep ourselves plated forever. We have given up our pussies, but gained so much more!

THE END