The Old Fashioned Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't even imagine how it would play out. I'm not even sure Brian would be able to get it up for her." Craig said in hushed tones.

"Trish would have a gay ol' time. He wouldn't be her first. But I definitely don't want her to. The only dicks that are allowed anywhere near her now, are mine and they're made of rubber and plastic." Emma told him, and Craig rolled his eyes.

"More information about your sex life than I ever needed to know, Emma." He groaned, but without any emotion behind it. At this point, he'd rather listen to Emma talk endlessly about her and Trish's sex life, than to go along with this stupid idea of his husband, and her wife breeding.

"You love it Baby Face, and you know it."

"What I would love, is to be able to make this decision between me and Brian.... And not have had the huge debacle from last night." He groaned.

"But we did have the huge debacle from last night, so what are we going to do?" Emma asked, and then bit her lip. "So we have a few different options... They all focus on whether or not Trish is going to do this for you guys." She says diplomatically. "I guess that's the first thing... Brian and Trish are clearly all for it.... Are we?"

Craig shrugged and shook his head. He had no idea if he was up for it at all. He wanted to have a baby with Brian, but he didn't like the idea of Trish physically having sex with his husband to make it.

"If it wasn't for the whole 'let's do it the old fashioned way', I probably wouldn't have a problem with it." he told her.

"Same."

"So what do we do now?"

"I think they're going to have to have sex." He said resigned to it.

"What?!" She shrieked causing a few patrons to look their way. Craig glared at her and told her to keep her voice down.

"They want to do this, Emma. Nothing we say is going to stop their quest to bring a baby into the world now that the idea is in both of their heads."

"So we're just supposed to go along with this crazy idea? Let them go off into a room and fuck while we sit in the living room trying not to think about it?"

"Of course not! We're not going to just let them fuck without us being there to supervise." Craig said, as if it's the most obvious answer in the world. Emma on the other hand looked mildly impressed.

"Who knew you had a voyeuristic streak in you?" Emma said wiggling her eyebrows which caused Craig to groan.

"I have no desire to watch my husband sleep with someone else, especially a woman, but if we're going to do this, they're not doing it in secret."

"So we what? Watch them have sex, and leave after it's done like nothing happened?" Craig shrugged.

"Do you have a better idea?" He wondered and she sighed and shook her head.

"No, but that doesn't mean I have to like this plan."

"I don't like it either, but it's either this... or have them both angry at us, and maybe even then they'd go behind our backs to fulfill this ridiculous plan."

They both left the coffeehouse soon after they came to the conclusion that their spouses were going to fuck, no matter what they said to discourage them. But they both agreed that they would all have to sit down and hammer out the details of the situation as well as the pregnancy. Brian would be back from his trip on Thursday morning, so they decided that they'd all get together at Craig and Brian's once again to decide upon specifics, and to let all parties know the conditions that Craig and Emma insisted on before they would agree to the proposed affair.

It was Saturday, the day usually saw the two couples hang out and have dinner together. But this Saturday was going to be very different; Brian and Trish would be fucking... strike that. They would be trying to make a baby together tonight. Trish and Brian reassured their respective partners more than once that they were just doing this to make a baby. Neither of them wanted to cheat on them which is what would have happened if they had sex for any reason besides to make a baby. So after a few days, Emma and Craig resigned themselves to the fact that this was going to happen. On the day itself, everyone was feeling a little nervous.

"You don't have to watch us if it's going to make you uncomfortable." Brian told his husband.

"I need to Brian. If you're in there alone... it will feel too much more like cheating." Craig confessed and Brian nodded his understanding. Emma didn't say anything, but she had let Trish know multiple times that it she wasn't happy they were going to do this, and like Craig, there was no way they were doing this without her being there to supervise the whole ridiculous thing.

"All right. But you two can't say anything. Neither of us will be able to do what we need to do with a running commentary from the peanut gallery." Brian told Craig and Emma. They said nothing but nodded in agreement, and followed Trish and Brian into the spare bedroom. Craig made it crystal clear that there was no way this was going to take place in his and Brian's own bedroom. This was only going to happen in the spare bedroom.

The actual act was awkward for everyone involved. Well everyone except for Trish. She seemed to have missed having a cock between her legs.

They started off slowly. They each took off their own clothes, and got onto the bed and under the cover.

Modesty probably should have gone out the window due to the nature of the night, but the knowledge that their own partners were also in the room watching them made it hard to just relax and let nature take its course. Brian had no idea what to do next. He'd never had sex with a woman before. The furthest he had gone was kissing his girlfriend; Sophie Moore, during his sophomore year in high school. Was he supposed to get her aroused somehow? Was he allowed to touch her... anywhere? There were so many questions running through his head that he didn't even stop thinking when Trish's hand made its way under the blankets and wrapped around his cock.

"Oh!" He gasped, when he felt her small delicate hand grip his soft thick cock, rubbing it up and down to try make him hard. And sure enough it worked. Soon enough he was completely erect. She knew exactly what to do with her hand as she circled her thumb around his head every time she pulled up Brian felt a little guilty about it because it was feeling really good. But any guilt went away when he looked into Trish's face and saw her sweet face smiling back at him.

Craig looked on feeling mortified, watching the blonde busty woman stroke his husband's cock. Brian had always been a pretty vocal, and hearing those soft moans being made for someone else left Craig feeling awful. In some ways he imagined this probably felt even worse than he supposed being cheated on behind his back, would feel. At least then he wouldn't have this image so clearly etched on his mind as a permanent reminder.

Emma watched on, perturbed, seeing her wife use her skillful hands to satisfy a man. That hand was usually used on her, to make her pussy feel good. Trish's small delicate fingers that would rub up and down over her clit and inside against her g-spot, were now being used to pleasure a man's penis instead.

Now that Brian was completely hard, Trish had a satisfied smirk on her face. Gay or not, he wasn't immune to her wiles. When she let go of him, Brian felt it was his turn to do something to his new, blonde sex partner. He let his hand wander under the covers until he found her leg and trailed it up her thigh until he reached something warm and moist. 'That must be it.' He thought to himself. He let his finger feel around her parts and when they came across the soft, tiny pleasure nub, her clit, Trish shivered a little at the touch, and began to quietly moan.

As Brian's fingers explored the rest of his lesbian friend's vagina, he paid close attention to her reactions. Depending on how long it would take Trish to get pregnant, they may have to do this a few more times and he wanted to know what he was doing. Once he found her pussy hole, he slipped a finger inside, he could feel that she was already wet. And it was there just for him. He had been the cause. He marveled at how warm, smooth and tight her snatch felt around his finger.

Trish was aroused because of him and it made him feel quite proud of himself. Oddly, it also made him feel quite manly for some reason. He groaned in awe as he slid his fingers deeper into her wet tunnel, shifting his position above her so he had a better angle to work with. He let his mouth fall to the base of her neck and began to kiss her there as if by instinct; really it was. Craig had garnered quite a scarf collection over the years, because Brian loved to suck on his lover's neck when they were making out. It made him feel so connected to his partner, even more so than anally penetrating him.

"No hickeys!" Emma called out from where she and Craig were sitting in the corner of the room. It was hard for them to watch their partners doing to someone else what they usually reserved for each other. Neither one of them would admit it to anyone else, but they had grabbed each other's hand in comfort when Brian had crawled on top of Trish's naked body. Craig heard Trish giggle at something Brian must have said to her, that Craig couldn't quite hear, and he wanted to stop the whole thing right there. Only Emma squeezing his hand gave him enough strength to hold on.

When Brian heard Emma's remark about hickeys he lifted his head and looked back at the pair and growled. "No more comments from the peanut gallery." He warned them. If they were going to do this he was going to do it right. That's when he lowered his head and kissed Trish passionately.

Brian found himself surprised by how much he was enjoying the kiss. Trish's lips felt surprisingly soft against his own. He could tell that she was enjoying their kissing just as much because of the urgency evident in her movements. He could even hear the sound of her heart rapidly beating away inside her chest. Before long they were probing each other's mouths, tongue wrestling back and forth in a sweet dance. Their two spouses completely forgotten about in the heat of the moment.

At some point over the next few minutes they both moved further down the bed, so that Trish was lying flat on her back, looking up lustfully at Brian. Right then, she looked incredibly sexy to Brian. He felt the urge to kiss her again, and as he did so, her arms came up to trail across his chest. Before long Trish let her hand trail down Brian's shirtless body once more and grasped his cock as she spread her legs wide and pulled him closer towards her.

"C'mon." she says indicating that it was time to get on with the main event. It was time for them to make a baby together.

Out of instinct, Brian was just about to grab a condom that he and Craig kept in their bedside drawer. But for one thing, they weren't inside their own room at the moment.. and for another it would have defeated the purpose of this whole enterprise. It was just something that had been ingrained in his mind since he was a child, always use a condom, and as such, had never had unprotected sex before. But for this particular event, he was specifically required not to use one. Nor, he suddenly realized, would he be needing any lube for this. Trish clearly was wet enough for the both of them. So with a steady breath, and with his husband nervously watching on, Brian grasped his cock, and slid himself inside Trish's warm pussy.

Immediately he noticed the stark differences between fucking Craig and fucking Trish. Her pussy was hot. Very hot...Although not quite as tight as Craig's ass was. At least at the opening, which is where the tightness of Craig's ass was solely focused. That's not to say that Trish's pussy was loose, by any means. Brian would argue that this level of tightness felt just about right for him, in fact. Craig's ass was a little too tight to be considered ideal for Brian, as he found it difficult to come inside him. His cock always felt a little choked while he was inside his husband. However, Trish's pussy had felt like slipping into a warm velvet glove, with just the right amount of grip inside, and he could feel it all along the full length of his dick. Trish's vagina was an ideal match for Brian.

He must have spent too long thinking about the differences because suddenly Trish groaned in frustration and slapped him on the shoulders to encourage him to start moving inside her. So that's what he started to do. Back and forth in shallow strokes, nothing too quick or deep. Craig and Emma watched on in anguish as their married partners began to move rhythmically against another body that wasn't theirs. This was it. There was no coming back from it now. Brian and Trish were actually having full on sexual intercourse while their partners looked on, anxious and disturbed by everything they were witnessing.

Clearly Trish was enjoying this way too much to consider the feelings of her wife and best friend. Surprising every other person there, Trish held on to Brian and flipped the two of them over then she straddled him and began to ride Brian's cock fervently​​​​​​. It was obvious that Trish had done this before. Her lower body moved in smooth circular motions so expertly above Brian while her pussy continued to grip and manipulate his cock inside her. She was apparently very good at this, even if she was a little out of practice.

She moved her body up and down on top of Brian, his cock reaching new depths and hitting new spots that it hadn't earlier, completely unfamiliar with the new sensation of having the full length of his cock enveloped and massaged inside the warmth of another body. Craig's ass had felt nothing at all like this.

Brian looked up at her and saw her breasts wobbling around to the motion of her body, and he became transfixed with them. He'd always wondered about boobs, what they might feel like, how they moved during sex. Craig had 7% body fat and his chest was all muscle, but Trish... she actually had breasts and curves that he could reach out and grab on to.

And so he did. He reached his hands up to feel her large tits, to grab them in his hands. To finally try and understand what straight men have been worshiping for eons. His fingers padded over her smooth skin and soft nipples every time she thrust down onto his cock - it made her gasp every time.

They continued to fuck in this rhythm, but everyone knew it wasn't going to last much longer. Both lovers were visibly close to climaxing. Trish reached her peak first and her pussy began to rapidly convulse around Brian's very sensitive tool. Brian could no longer hold back himself and was soon coming too. Trish could feel herself being filled with his potent seed. She kept on riding Brian until he was completely spent, at which point she rolled off of him and lay down on her back and pulled her knees up to her chest, having heard from a sketchy source that doing so would help the conception.

In a state of shock, no one said a word. Emma and Craig were both quite stunned at what they had just witnessed, and Brian was still recovering from his mind-shattering orgasm. His husband Craig hoped with all his might that the conception had worked on the first try. He didn't know if he had the stomach to go through this dreadful experience again.

It didn't of course. It was now June 1st and this would be Brian and Trish's third time having sex together in front of their spouses. They'd been having sex once a month when Trish was at her most fertile, in hopes that it would take, alas without success. Everyone was getting worked into a tizzy.

"Are you two having sex at all during the week before they do this?" Emma asked the gay couple, over dinner one night. She looked at Craig, "because if you are, you're just ruining your own chances and forcing those two to have sex more often than they need to, you realize that?" She scoffed at them, and Craig and Brian both looked at each other a little guiltily. You need to save the seed if you want to do the deed.

"Fuck." They both uttered in unison and Emma slapped her hand against her forehead.

"You two are idiots, you know that?"

"We get it... we'll stop." Craig bit back at her.

"I think we need to do it more than just once a month." Trish said and everyone turned to look at her. "What? Some couples have sex every day and still have trouble getting pregnant, how are we supposed to do it when we only have sex once a month?" She asked and none of them could figure out a way to counter her seemingly soundproof logic, so that's what they did.

Over the next week, while Trish was at her most fertile, the four of them got together every night and spend it with Brian and Trish in the throes of passion. It had gotten marginally less awkward and more frenzied, each time they went through with it.

For instance, Brian was hornier than ever, now that he was no longer having sex with his husband in the evenings, or masturbating in the shower, during the mornings. He was way too horny to play coy for their little audience. He was fast becoming familiar with the female form, and a new devotee.

He no longer timidly felt out for Trish's pussy instead Brian just thrust right inside without reservation, happy to be back on top of Trish and enjoy her beautiful soft body. And as such, Trish didn't have to take charge of the situation all the time. So she just laid back and allowed herself to enjoy the moment, while Brian tried his damnedest to make her the mother of his child.

Trish had also developed a penchant for marking Brian. No matter what Craig or Emma told their spouses during those love making sessions, it never stopped Brian or Trish from doing exactly what they wanted. So each night Trish would go home covered in hickeys made by Brian. And Brian would go to bed with Craig, covered with bite marks from Trish all over his chest.

However, even after they had been having full on sex every night for a week straight, Trish still hadn't fallen pregnant. Everyone was feeling frustrated and finally Craig and Emma had to bring up the possibility that maybe they'd have to look into seeing a specialist after all.

"No! I'm not going to have some doctor plant Brian's seed in me with some cold metal contraption." She fired back, and while everyone tried to convince her, she stubbornly refused.

"Trish, we can't keep doing this." Brian said finally after their many conversations on the topic. "I think... if it doesn't take soon... we either have to face facts that we need a doctor... or Craig and I need to find another surrogate." He said, surprising both Craig and Emma. Trish was heartbroken at those words. She knew she would be pregnant if they kept on trying a little longer.

"But I still want to be your surrogate. I want to give you a baby, Brian" She cried out, tears were starting to leak from her eyes and it killed every person in the room.

"I know you do, Trish, but sometimes, we can't always get what we want. We'll find another way." Craig assured her. "We're not angry with you." He said, hugging her as she continued to cry. It was a testament to how much he hated seeing her cry that he didn't even flinch when she rubbed her nose in his Armani scarf.

"OK fine. But last try, please?" She begged. "I'll go to the doctor and have the artificial baby if we can't get it done after the next go, but please let's give it one more chance."

All three of them looked at each other and it was Emma who shrugged and nodded her head first. "Why not. They've fucked so many times already, what's once more?"

"Are you sure about that?" Craig asked.

"Yea. They can do it one more time." She told them. "Who knows maybe this time it'll work."

That 'one last time', turned in to one additional week. Seven more nights of unforgettable sex for Brian and Trish, Seven nights of whatever was left over with Trish for her wife.