The Old Fashioned Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Emma..." Craig groaned, and Brian perked his head up at the sound of his husband's desperate voice, having heard the same level and enthusiasm in Craig's moaning that usually only he got, but this time it was directed at the gorgeous, curvy Latina, who was on the floor in front of Craig deep-throating his penis. But Brian soon ignored the two of them, to focus his full attention on the blonde sexy bombshell that was Trish, taking one of her tits in his mouth and sucking on the brown nipple, already knowing from experience that it not only brought his husband pleasure, but over the last few weeks he had learned that it did mad things to Trish too. Her tits were even more sensitive than Craig's were, and Brian loved nothing more than to tease her large nipples with his tongue.

It was definitely going to be interesting in the morning, when they were all awake, and sobered up. But for now, it was just the four of them, letting their guards down and inhibitions disappear. No longer allowing themselves to be completely defined by the labels and sexuality that had previously described them. No one outside of their small little foursome was ever going to know what happened, so why couldn't they just enjoy themselves, enjoy this moment?

Craig was thinking about just that when Emma stopped sucking on his dick and pulled off her shirt. Craig had never been one to contemplate boobs before, but he'd certainly seen a lot of Trish's big ones over the past couple of months during these sessions, and he wondered just what they would feel like, he had decided not to ask Brian about them. He didn't want to encourage him. When Emma stood up, Craig thought 'what the hell' and decided to just go for it, and he squeezed Emma's tits gently, unsure of just how hard was acceptable or not. He loved how soft they felt in his hands. He had imagined that breasts would feel firm and cool, and maybe rubbery? But they felt nothing like that. They were very soft, smooth and warm in his hands.

"God Baby Face, I'm not a China doll..." She rolled her eyes at his hesitance, before gripping her own boobs over Craig's hands, and squeezed them harder, just the way she liked. Craig took this as permission to squeeze a little harder himself, get the full effect of what straight and bisexual men for millennia had been obsessing over.

Before he knew it, they were both naked on the same large bed that Trish and Brian were already fooling around on, and now all four of them were side by side. The gay couple were currently lying flat on their backs, while the lesbian couple straddled them above, and they started to give the two gay boys a wild ride they'd never forget. They rode the married couple as though were seasoned cow girls at the state fair. It was definitely bringing a whole lot of pleasure to the four of them, considering euphoric the moans and groans escaping Craig and and his husband's lips, as well as the gasps and feminine moans coming from Trish and Emma every time they sank back down onto their new partners large gay cocks.

"Whoever... came up... with this...idea..." Emma said, her breath ragged as she continued to ride Craig like a bronco, "...genius!" She gasped out, as her orgasm overtook her. But not being one to stop after just one, she kept going, kept riding an ecstatic Craig who was in another world of pussy pleasure. For the first time in weeks, he was having sex with someone again, although it wasn't with his husband, like he had expected. Looking at the blissful look on Brian's face, Craig could finally understand how Brian had been feeling. The usual bottom boy was getting an advanced lesson in topping someone for the first time, albeit with a lesbian doing all the teaching. It wasn't long before both gay men were creaming inside of their respective female partners.

"Oh God!"

"Fuck!"

"Shit..."

"Dear Lord!"

None of them were able to figure out who said what, and to be perfectly honest, none of them cared to. Once they had all come together, they paired off into their spousal couples. Craig and Brian spooning on one side, Emma and Trish on the other. It was a small bed for four people, but at that moment in time, they were all too depleted to care.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A G2S Porn Tape A young gay man agrees to make a straight porno for cash.in First Time
The Slow Seduction of Matt Straight woman seduces a gay man over a long period of time.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
Bosom Buddies Ch. 01 A nerd befriends the 5 hottest girls in school.in First Time
More Stories