The Old Fashioned Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And seven more days of masturbating for poor Craig, who was missing the intimacy he used to share everyday, with his husband, terribly.

The next week Craig and Brian had yet to hear any news regarding Trish being pregnant, and they were getting desperate and just wanted to have their surrogate be pregnant so they could start preparing for a child already. But it wasn't happening.

It was June 15th and they'd been having sex now, once a month for a couple of months, and then nearly every day for an additional two weeks, and yet nothing had worked. They were getting frustrated and when Emma arrived at their home on Saturday night sans Trish, she could tell.

"I get that you guys are upset about Trish not being pregnant, but c'mon; you knew it wasn't going to be easy." Emma tried to comfort her friend Craig, in the only way she knew how; it didn't work.

Craig checked the time on his watch before responding, wondering where Brian was, who should have been back by now.

"I know Emma, really I do. But it's been months and all that's happened is that our spouses have been fucking each other more often than they fuck us!" Craig is visibly upset and Emma shrugged, not quite understanding his torment. He and Brian haven't had any sex because it would hinder Brian's chances to conceive a baby with Trish. But Emma and Trish still could and did have sex as often as they had before. While it was true that Brian and Craig could have other forms of sex, as long as Brian doesn't ejaculate anywhere outside of Trish's vagina, to maximize the chance of conception, Brian and Craig could have enjoyed other forms of foreplay, but they knew themselves too well. They couldn't trust themselves not to go too far. So they remained completely celibate for the time being. Or rather, Craig did. Brian could still look forward to performing every evening, with Trish.

Craig was the only person out of the four of them feeling very horny and being able to do nothing about it except resort to some hand action by himself. This despite his gorgeous naked husband being in the same bed at the side of him, every night. It had been a torturous few weeks.

And truth be told, Craig was also getting worried that Brian might be enjoying this consensual fling with Trish a lot more than he was letting on. Brian couldn't hide his face from his husband, every time he entered Trish, and each time he came inside her. If Brian was sure of his homosexuality before, Craig wasn't sure it was still the case now. Would they be able to go back to the way they were before, once this was over?

"I just want this whole thing to be over." He confessed to Emma, not happy with the entire situation. she tried not to notice the tear rolling down his cheek.

"Hey..." She said, as she uncharacteristically pulled him into a hug. "It's gonna be okay. This thing... it is going to be over between them. They're not going to do it anymore, they've both agreed stop now, remember? "She said, and Craig nodded his head.

"I know, but still... my husband has been cheating on me with my best friend, of all people..." He lets out a snort. "I thought if he'd have cheated on me at all it'd have been with another man." He smirked and Emma shook her head. "I am worried that this experience might have changed him."

"I don't think so. Things will soon get back to normal." Emma said, trying to reassure them both. "Brian can shoot into a cup and the doctors can get Trish pregnant that way, there's no need to get upset over it anymore." Craig laughed at Emma's choice of words.

Just then the door to Craig and Brian's apartment burst open and both Brian and Trish walked inside laughing and cheering, a bottle of champagne in Trish's hand and a bottle of vodka in Brian's.

"I'm pregnant!"

"She's pregnant!"

They both shouted in unison, and Craig and Emma both stopped what they were doing to look at the two of them who were already celebrating.

"What?" Craig asked, not quite believing what he was hearing. "How do you... I thought..."

"Well I missed my period last week, but I didn't want to get all your hopes up." Trish said grinning. "Brian was at the store though when I was buying a pregnancy test... We went back to our place, took it and well..." She dug around in her purse and pulled out a plastic baggie with a First Response digital pregnancy test inside with the word "pregnant" clearly displayed.

"Are you serious?" Craig asked as he grabbed the pregnancy test out of her hand and saw the word for himself. "Oh my God!" He shrieked and flung his arms around Trish and then quickly did the same with Brian. "We're gonna have a baby!" He couldn't believe it; Trish was actually pregnant with his and Brian's child.

"Wait! Craig paused. You missed your period last week!? Yet you've continued to have sex with Brian?" Craig looked a little confused.

"Yes, but it was still too early to be sure. My periods aren't always regular." Trish told him. But Craig wasn't sure she was being completely honest.

Then Brian jumped in. "when we found out she was pregnant, Trish and I decided that we needed to celebrate tonight!" He told his husband as he held up the vodka, and Trish held up the bottle of champagne. Brian quickly walked over towards their cabinets where their glasses were kept and pulled out four champagne flutes. He popped open the champagne bottle and filled three of them, while he filled the other with orange juice out of the fridge. He handed them out and smiled. "A toast!"

"Wait... should we be celebrating so soon?" Emma asked as she took her flute and held it gently. "I mean, we don't exactly want to jinx anything by getting too excited, right? The pregnancy test might be wrong..."

"Don't be a spoil sport, Em." Craig rolled his eyes at her assumption that they might be wrong.

"Yea, think about it Emma, in 9 months they could have a baby." Trish said excitedly.

"And that's great. But if that test was a fluke, I don't want any of us getting our hopes up." She tried to reason with them.

"Well Trish and I bought a few more tests, we wanted to make absolutely sure that she was. Should we use them now to make sure?" Brian suggested.

"Let's." Craig agreed.

So Trish pulled out 4 more tests: all different brands. One by one they opened them up and she took the tests. They had to wait between 3 and ten minutes depending on the test, so Trish took the tests in order of time from longest to shortest. That way they'd all be done at about the same time.

Over the next ten minutes each of the pregnancy tests showed positive result for pregnancy. Trish was thrilled and Brian was ecstatic. All that hard work had paid off. Craig was also elated and Emma was still leery without having a doctor's official confirmation. But even she couldn't stop the three of them from celebrating when after all 5 tests had said Trish was pregnant.

"We're gonna be parents!" Craig said as he pulled Brian into an embrace after the last test came out positive.

Brian stole a quick glance across at Trish, feeling a mixture of pride and a little sadness that they'd accomplished what they had set out to do. It had been an amazing couple of weeks, and to be perfectly honest, Brian was beginning to feel something for her, something that ran deeper than where their usual friendship took them to. And with her now carrying his and her child, that bond felt ten times stronger than it had before. He'd really miss wrapping his arms around her soft delicate features. The rousing smell of her hair. Her soft feminine moans against his ear as he penetrated her, the feel of her soft lips against his own, and the way his body always felt so amazing while he was deep inside her.... Brian tried to clear his mind and focus on the moment.

They continued to celebrate over the next few hours, two of them in particular were having mixed feelings. Emma, Brian and Craig were drinking up the champagne and mixing drinks with the vodka. Trish had been perfectly fine with them drinking, even though she couldn't have any herself. Now that she had a baby inside of her, she wouldn't be able to drink, she wanted to take good care of her baby.

But as they celebrated, and the three who could drink, did so, Trish seemed to get more and more upset as the day went on. Her best friend Craig was the first to notice. She was sitting off in the corner of the room, sipping at the orange juice that Brian had poured her earlier. It was getting warm and icky, but she didn't seem to care. When Craig noticed that she was upset, he turned the music down that they had been playing and walked over to her.

"Trish, what's the matter? I thought you'd be excited?" He asked and she shrugged.

"I am... but now I don't get to have sex with Brian anymore." She says her voice full of sorrow. Craig practically choked on his drink, but covered it up well.

"But Trish... why would you want to keep having sex with Brian, if you're already pregnant? That was the whole point of this thing." He said, wondering what was going through her mind. While they were talking, Emma and Brian had noticed the little sub-group forming and they walked over as well.

"It was... but Brian has been really good." She said staring down at the floor. "I love you Emma... but sometimes... I miss having sex with a man. He made me feel... complete" She felt like she was about to cry.

"What are you saying, Trish?" Emma asked, getting very worried that her fears about Trish leaving her might be coming true.

"I want to keep having sex with Brian." She whispered to the room, and everyone inwardly groaned.

"But Trish... this was just supposed to be until you got pregnant... which you are now." Brian tried to reason with her, and perhaps convince with himself too. Trish had only vocalized what he had been feeling too.

"Just one more time then? Please?" She begged the three of them. She wanted at least to feel what it would be like between the two of them now that there wasn't the added stress of trying to create a baby.

Brian wanting it too, but not sure about how to respond without upsetting Craig or Emma, said, "I don't know..."

"No!" Craig and Emma interrupted him simultaneously.

But Brian surprised himself, took a deep breath, and slowly nodded his head. "Yes. We can do it." Both Craig and Emma whipped their heads to look at Brian.

"No!" Emma shouted. "Not happening. I was begrudgingly okay with all this so she could get pregnant... but she's pregnant now. There's no need!"

"She wants to." Brian said simply. "Are you going to deny her something she desperately wants, based simply on the fact that you're not comfortable with it?" He challenged his best friend.

"Please Em?" Trish begged, another tear rolling down her cheek.

"Trish, c'mon. This wasn't supposed to continue!"

"Think of it as celebration sex!" Trish tried. "One more time, and then it's over. Please?" She pleaded and Craig bit his lip.

"Emma, can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked, pulling her away from his husband, and her wife. Once they were in the kitchen, and sufficiently far enough away from the other two that they could talk freely, he told her what he was thinking. "She's doing a lot for us, Emma. I'm not particularly happy with the idea, but what's one more time? They've had sex more times than I care to count. Why would this last time make any difference?"

"Because I don't want to lose her!" She cried out.

"Who are you going to lose her to? Brian? Ha! Fat chance. Brian might be okay with having sex with Trish to create this child, he might even be enjoying it a little but under no circumstance is he ever going to leave me for her." He shakes his head in amusement. Perhaps to convince himself, but he would be a lying man if he denied that the same troubling thoughts hadn't been keeping him awake at night.

"How do you know? We all know Trish is bi, even if she identifies as a lesbian most of the time. And clearly Brian isn't 100% gay like we all thought."

"Because Brian's told me, multiple times throughout the past few months that he would never leave me for anyone... especially a woman... even Trish. He loves me, just like Trish loves you. Neither of us have any reason to believe that this is more than what it is. A celebration, one last hurrah! One last time for either of them to get their rocks off with another body before they're back with us forever. This way at least we're aware of what's going on, and they're not creeping around in secret to do it. Give her this one last time. She'll thank you for it when she reminds you that she doesn't want to be with anyone else besides you for the rest of her life."

In the end, Craig gets Emma to agree to give Trish this last opportunity. They go back into the living room, and tell their partners this, and Trish is so excited that she springs into Emma's arms and gives her a kiss, then she dashes over to Brian and attaches her lips to his. Brian returned her kiss immediately.

Neither of them were expecting that, but Emma just had to keep reminding herself that Trish was her wife. Brian could give her some pleasure tonight, but Emma would be giving her everything she needed from then on.

Kissing Trish was something that was no longer foreign to Brian. Not anymore. Ever since the first night, Trish had practically demanded that he kiss her while they had sex. Now Brian had become as familiar with her mouth as he was with Craig's, and he loved every minute of it. Without so much as a word, Trish jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist, letting his strength support the two of them. She was physically dry humping him in the air, and that knocked him off balance and he landed on the couch behind him.

"Whoa, Trish. Where did that come from?" He couldn't believe that she was so pumped up right then and there to do this. Usually they waited until it was later on in the evening, that way Emma and Trish could leave right afterwards to minimize any awkwardness, but it seemed as if she wanted to get started right away, today.

"I just want to get started!" She told him, excitedly. "You three have been celebrating all afternoon. Now it's my turn for some fun!"

With that she grabbed Brian by the hand and pulled them into Craig and Brian's very own bedroom. Emma and Craig just looked at each other and shrugged before they walked in as well. Craig didn't know how to feel about this thing, whatever it was, it was apparently going to take place in their room this time. Every other time it had been the spare bedroom, until today, that is.

By the time Emma and Craig had arrived in the bedroom, both Brian and Trish were naked and busy making out, with Trish pressing Brian into the mattress, taking control of all the work. Emma looked on with a new sense of relief - knowing this would be the last time those two would be doing this, had allowed her to see something new.

"You know... now that I think about it... those two are kinda hot when they're going at it." She whispered to Craig as they sit down in their usual seats for the show. If she was honest, seeing her wife being physical with a man did turn her on in a weird way. She had never given men much thought before, but seeing a man take control of Trish so completely, was really kind of hot. And the alcohol was only adding fuel to these startling feelings

Craig turned to her and gave her a look of incredulity. She just shrugged. "What? They are! I spent so much time worrying about this that I never got to enjoy it. But now that they're ending it after today..." She trailed off.

"You're insane. Just thought you ought to know." Craig told her shaking his head as he chuckles at Emma's big 180 degree turn around.

"What? Haven't you and Brian ever had a threesome?" She asked him quietly so as not to get on Brian's nerves about commentary for the umpteenth time. She had never quite been able to keep her mouth shut throughout the past few months, and it always bothered him.

"What? No!"

"Why not?" She asked him. He didn't really have an answer for her, so he stayed silent. "Would you want to?" Emma asked, and Craig shrugged.

"Depends on who would be the third party." He said, thinking of some of the hottest celebrity guys he'd met - yes met, because many of the men who filled his teenage fantasies were now wearing his designs on red carpets.

If they hadn't been drinking for the past few hours, they probably never would have had it in them, but because they were currently drunk on champagne and vodka, their inhibitions were lower, and they had no qualms about saying what was currently on their minds. Their spouses, after all, were currently engaged in some seriously heavy foreplay in front of them. They were both feeling a little insecure, a little jealous, and honestly, a bit curious about what sex must feel like with the opposite sex. On top of all that, Craig hadn't had any sex in weeks, and he was missing the intimate physical contact he'd had with his husband since their days back in high school.

It must be something awfully nice to make both Trish and Brian so go ga-ga over each other, he mused.

'Fuck it!' Emma thought, and leaned in and kissed Craig, pretty much the same way Trish had done to Brian earlier.

"What the hell are you doing, Emma?" Craig exclaimed which caused Emma to pull back.

"C'mon Craig. Aren't you fed up of being left out and forgotten about, like I am? I'm so over watching those two have all the fun, without giving us two a second thought.. You said you wouldn't mind a threesome." She cajoled, and Craig shook his head.

"With a MAN, Emma. Jesus!" He squawked. "Besides, this would just be two sets of twosomes, not a threesome." He couldn't believe Emma was even suggesting this, but they were both saved from further discussion when Trish and Brian stopped what they were doing and huffed in annoyance.

"Will you two just shut up or start fucking already?" Brian shook his head with a small laugh. "You're ruining our swan song!." He playfully glared at the pair of them, wanting to get back to his final experience with Trish. "You should just go for it, Craig. It's a lot of funphf.." his sentence was abruptly cut off by Trish's mouth covering on his own.

"Are you saying...?" Craig looked wide-eyed at his husband. "You want me to fuck Emma?"

Brian's mouth left Trish's to tell him, "If you want to. You should experience this at least once in your life, it's out of this world!"

With his husband's permission, Trish grinning at him behind Brian's back, and a willing Emma now trying to pull him on to the bed, Craig felt outnumbered and finally gave in to the peer pressure. "Fine," he grumbled.

Emma took that as permission and grabbed him by his tie before pulling Craig into a kiss that took his breath away, if only because it was somewhat unexpected. At least her tongue forcing its way into his mouth was unexpected; he kind of figured that they'd kiss while fucking at some point. But a horny, intoxicated Emma wasn't one waste time, and her hands were immediately fumbling with Craig's belt buckle. It wasn't long after that she had it undone and her hands were pushing his ridiculously tight skinny jeans down to his ankles.

Emma dropped to her knees and took Craig's cock into her mouth. A surprise to no one, it was still completely soft, and Emma wasn't used to dealing with anything penile shaped, being soft. Rubber dildos never went soft on you so she wanted to get him hard as quick as she could.

Suffice to say, it didn't take very long; after all, it had been weeks since Craig had last had sex with Brian, and Craig had never had a problem getting it up before, especially when a talented mouth and tongue were doing such wonderful things to his bell end. Craig found himself astonished that a woman could handle his dick as well as Emma evidently could. Emma was sucking on his dick as if she'd been doing so for the past ten years.