The Old Guitar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was right about that.

"You don't have to do this," I said.

"Oh, little do you know. It's nothing personal. It's not you, it's me, it's for me - it's been a long time since I had a good stiff dick in my mouth. When I was a young girl I loved to suck cock, and the boys said I was good at it. Before I was married, you know. I was a very proper, Straight-A, goody-goody cock-hungry slut. Most people never guessed it. It's been ages. I love him, but Maury did not respond to anything after a while, not even a high-quality blow job, and I definitely missed it. Also, I don't think you will be disappointed." What could I say? I shrugged and nodded with a grin that luckily extended beyond my mask to my eyes.

She took off her mask and laughed, wagging a finger at me, "Social distancing," she said. "It won't be six feet but..." She grabbed my belt hungrily, unbuckled it. "Let's see what we got here," she giggled as she unbuttoned my 501s. She pushed them and my tight-whiteys to my knees, lying on her tummy on the bed, bare-ass naked.

"Well looky here," she said, handling my cock with her fingers. She lifted it, pulled it left and right, looking at it. "This is a nice one you got here," she said.

"Pretty average," I said. Honestly, I think I am perfectly normal down there. I don't think about it.

"Well it's a treat for sore eyes," she said, stroking it now with some confidence. Maybe it had been a while but she knew what she was doing.

She raised her face to my cock and placed her lips around the head and flicked with her tongue, inside her mouth, like a virgin trying her first French kiss. Her fingers encircled my shaft and she tugged gently, rhythmically. She took the head of my cock between her lips and tickled the underside with her tongue.

"This is not going to take long," I said, and she chuckled with her mouth full.

She began fucking me with her lips, first the tip, then half my length to the middle part of the shaft, and soon she was deep-throating me, thrusting up and down the full length of my cock. I put my hands on the back of her head, as she had done with mine.

Maybe it took three minutes. I tried to hold off. There is something embarrassing about coming in the first minute, and it is also not good to go on forever, as if she is not giving enough pleasure. No problem, I actually had little control over it. Her tight, skilled lips fucked my length and I began to tremble and pant. "I'm getting close," I told her, giving her the opportunity to get me out of her mouth, but she made no such move. Instead she did something where she took my full length deep into her mouth and, somehow, massaged the length of it with her tongue, internally. I don't know what she was doing but it was unbelievable and I was helpless. My juices rushed to my hips and shot out of me in flooding pulses, spurting down her throat, while she did whatever it was she was doing inside her mouth.

When my last shot had shot and last drop had dripped she slowly removed her mouth, sucking and licking, cleaning me up as she lifted her head. She looked up at me and licked her lips lasciviously. "Mmm," she said. "That was good. Thank you for that. I mean really. You don't know."

I was staggered, swaying back and forth. I wanted to lie down but knew I had no time to linger, to sleep. My eyes were crossed, and I looked at her happy face doubled, her shining eyes, licking her lips.

"Okay," she said. "You gotta get outta here. Don't forget the music stand." She pulled her mask back on and got out of bed.

She pulled her nightgown over her head and smoothed it around her. "This doesn't cover much, does it?" she laughed, looking down at herself. "I forgot it had that slit in the back."

"It was perfect," I said.

"Get out of here," she said, as I buttoned my jeans.

She walked me to the door and I grabbed the stand on the way out. It was a little tricky to fit it into the back of my car, but it worked. The base just cleared my gear shift. She waved pleasantly from her doorway as I shifted into gear and pulled away, realizing that I never had found out what kind of guitar she had under the bed.

12