The Old House on Drury Lane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled when she poked me in the ribs. "Like you said, just to be on the safe side, probably a good idea not to poke the bear."

ANDI

I was up, showered and dressed by the time Luca wandered into the kitchen, yawning. "What's wrong, did our ghost keep you up last night?"

He chuckled. "No. I've just got a lot on my mind." I noticed the way his eyes lit up though, as he looked me over in my little navy-blue suit, white sweater and heels. "Wow, you really look like a teacher this morning, though a lot cuter than any of the ones I remember."

At the fridge, I was about to toss an apple in my purse for lunch, when he held up his hand. "Hang on." He grabbed a container with the last of the gravy, and raised an eyebrow. "You got a microwave at work?"

Wondering what he was doing, I nodded. "We have one in the staff room."

"Good, then you can heat up a meatball sandwich for lunch."

After adding a slice of cheese, he had it all bagged up. As he handed it to me, with a napkin and a little bag of grapes, I was so touched, I pushed up on my toes, and gave him a quick kiss. "Thanks, Luca."

"No problem." He kept his arms around me as he told me, "I'll be home early to make dinner, since your family's coming tonight."

"You know, I almost forgot. But you don't have to make anything, I can just pick something up."

"I said I'd make it, so I'm making dinner. Besides, I'd much rather be cooking than driving home in rush hour traffic." He gave me a quick kiss, and said with a smile, "See you tonight, teach."

I just nodded feeling a little stunned. Going from living with my overprotective mother, to co-habiting with a big, hunk of a man like Luca, was something I was still trying to wrap my head around.

I pointed over at the counter. "I made coffee, but now I've got to get going."

Driving to work I had the radio on. When Thriller started playing, I had fun singing along. It must have been all Halloween songs. Because 'Ghost Busters' came on next. I laughed at the chorus, "Who you gonna call? Ghost Busters!"

Then as I remembered the scary banging sounds that had been taunting us for the last two nights, and decided to turn it off. Since I was really starting to wonder if we'd bought a haunted house. Maybe that's why the price was right, if it was already inhabited by something or someone, who wanted their presence known.

At school, the kids were excited about working on their Halloween craft project. I had cut little orange pumpkins and white ghost shapes out of construction paper, so they could have fun drawing on the faces.

"Miss, when we finish, can we put them up on the window?" Cute little Joshua, asked, pushing his glasses up on his nose.

"Of course. We want everyone to know that we're ready for Halloween, don't we?"

Then it struck me that All Hallows Eve was actually right around the corner. Which had me wondering if our resident spirit would have any tricks up it's sleeve, or shroud I guess, if it really was a ghost.

The kids were so animated after I'd read them a Halloween story, eager to tell me what costumes they planned to wear. While I was wondering what was going to happen at our house the night the trick or treaters came around, hoping that nothing would come out to scare them.

I had my purse on my desk ready to go when the bell rang, as the kids all lined up to get their back packs to catch the school bus.

Now I just had to get home, and see what everyone thought of me having a man like Luca as my housemate.

Noticing a bakery on my drive home, I stopped to pick up a chocolate cake and some Halloween shaped cookies for dessert.

When I got in the house, Luca smiled and waved at me from the kitchen. As I breathed in the smell of whatever he had in the oven, my stomach started growling, it just smelled so good.

"Hey, how can I help?"

"It's all done," he said, nodding at the table that he'd already set.

"I've got a big tray of lasagna in the oven, and a mixed salad in the fridge."

I gave him a little side hug. "You're a lifesaver. I never would have had time to put that together. I stopped and got us some dessert on the way home, though. So, I guess we've got everything we need."

The doorbell rang just as I was putting the cake on a platter, and I looked at Luca and winced. "Sounds like they're here."

We walked out to meet them together, and my sister Kate, no surprise, was grinning from ear to ear since Luca had his hand on my back, as he leaned in to kiss all ladies hello and shake hands with the guys.

My mother was already gushing as her eyes went everywhere at once. "Oh my, this really is a beautiful old house, isn't it?"

After we'd given them the tour, Kate whispered in my ear, "You have got to be kidding. You two really have separate rooms?"

"Of course. We're just... house mates, Kate."

Once we started dinner, I looked at Luca and we both laughed at the way everyone was moaning over the lasagna. But it so good, I couldn't really blame them, especially since I might have been guilty of doing a little moaning, too.

"So, you can cook, too, huh?" My single, oldest sister Lorie said, openly devouring my hunky roommate with her eyes.

I nodded. "Yeah, he's even teaching me a few things in the kitchen."

"She's a fast learner, too," Luca said, giving me a playful nudge.

I didn't notice, but my mother had a little smile on her face as she watched us interacting.

When I went in the kitchen to put on the coffee, while Luca showed the guys the basement, Kate and Lorie came in to help me.

Kate was loading the dishwasher, while I was getting the cream and sugar to put on the tray with the coffee cups.

Lorie smirked. "You two are just so cute together."

"What do you mean?" I didn't think we'd done anything to raise any eyebrows.

"All of us were watching during dinner, and it's so obvious that you two are into each other." Kate said with a smirk, giving me a playful little hip bump.

"I think it would be almost impossible to live under the same roof with a guy that hot, and not fall under his spell," Lorie said, fanning herself and making us both laugh.

"Well, I hate to burst your bubble girls, but nothing's going on. Luca's a really nice guy, and we're friends, and there's nothing else to it."

Lorie rolled her eyes as she and Kate laughed. "Give it time, little sister." Kate said. "You might not realize it, but there's enough sparks flying between you two to start a five-alarm fire. And I've got a feeling, one day soon, you and your hunky house mate are finally going to surrender."

"Not going to happen," I said, even as a little part me wondered if she might be right.

"Anyway," Kate said. "We've all got you gift cards, to get whatever you need for the house. Except for me." She winked. "I got you a gift card for a sex shop, so you can get a few things that the two of you could enjoy together."

"Seriously, Kate? You got me a gift card for sex toys?"

"Or lotions, or handcuffs, or whatever you're into."

Since I'd confided to my oldest sister Lorie about my horrible luck with men, after we'd shot each other an awkward look, she piped up before Kate could say anything else. "Or, you could trade the card online for something you could use for the house, Andi."

Kate shrugged and glanced around. "I just thought it would be fun. And besides, it looks like Luca's pretty much got everything you need, at least for the kitchen."

Glad she didn't bring it up again, I thanked them all for the cards as they were leaving. There was a traffic jam of hugging and kissing goodbye at the door, till they all left, laughing, and telling us that they loved the house.

I heaved a sigh, as I closed the door behind them, since it felt a long day, and I was ready for bed.

"So, I guess we'll say goodnight," I said, heading for my bedroom, noticing that Luca had turned out most of the lights.

He came up to me, touched a finger to my chin, tipped up my face and gave me a sweet little kiss goodnight. Then he kept pecking at my lips, till he had me laughing.

I gave him a poke in the chest, and told him, "Go to bed."

"Sleep tight," he said, as he disappeared into his room, chuckling.

I think both of us were tired, and all I wanted was to finally get a good night's sleep. I'd just got into bed and looked up at the ceiling, and said, "Really?" when I heard the banging starting up again.

Then I looked over and Luca was standing beside my bed, telling me, "Push over, I'm getting in."

"You really think it'll make it stop if we sleep together?"

"Only one way to find out."

Tucked into bed together, Luca pulled me against his side, and we looked up and both started grinning when the banging suddenly stopped.

"I think you're right, and this ghost, or whatever it is, is trying to push us together," he said, pulling me a little closer and kissing the top of my head.

I snuggled in, and smiled as he wrapped me tight in his arms, because I didn't mind one little bit that our ghost liked it when we shared a bed and got nice and cozy.

Even if the place was haunted, at least it gave us a reason to cuddle up at night.

"I love sleeping with you," he whispered in the dark, stroking a hand over my belly.

"Even though we're not fooling around?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, even if we're not fooling around. It just feels nice to share the same space, even breathe the same air with you," he murmured against my neck, pressing a kiss to my ear.

Smirking, I wondered what he'd think if he knew my sister had given me a gift card for a sex shop. Somehow, now that she'd put the idea in my head, that sooner or later we were going to succumb, I could actually feel the heat pooling between my legs as I wondered what it would be like to make love with a real man like him.

My hand was shaking as I took hold of his hand, and slid it up to my chest, till he was cupping my breast and teasing my nipple between his fingers.

Holy smokes. I couldn't believe the jolt that rushed through me, just from his touch. Deciding to tease him a little more, I gave him a little wiggle of my backside, and smiled at the way he groaned. Though I was a little shocked at how hard he was, pressed up against me.

"Andi, you know if you keep moving around like that..."

"I won't be able to wear white to my wedding?" I snickered.

He laughed against my ear, turned me around to face him, shook his head and kissed me.

And it was the most amazing kiss, that seemed to go on forever. I'd been kissed before, but it never felt like this. My hands roamed his chest, and he groaned as he squeezed my backside.

Both of us were nearly breathless when he finally pulled back. "Andi, I don't think we should do this, no matter how much we want to. And I don't have any condoms."

"Oh, right. And I'm not protected."

Though I noticed he didn't let go of me, his hand still stroking up and down on my back. Just being this close with him, I couldn't believe the tingles going through me. He had me so worked up, for the first time in my life I was desperate to know what it would feel like to actually make love.

I wasn't wearing much, just a pair of pink silky boy shorts and matching tank top. And as Luca slid my top up and his head came down, drawing my nipple between his lips, I think I forgot how to breathe. Tangling my fingers in his thick dark hair, I held him to my breast, overwhelmed by how good it felt to have his mouth on me.

He really knew what he was doing, too. Licking and sucking, making my nipple throb with need as he gently twisted one and then the other. I swear I could feel a pulse between my legs echoing my heartbeat. "Ooh, Luca, that feels so good."

Then I gasped as I felt him slipping a hand down over my tummy and into my shorts. Sliding his hand over my sex, he groaned. "God, you're drenched."

I couldn't even speak, much less form a coherent thought, my heart was hammering so hard, I wondered if it was normal to feel so close to the edge, just from a man's touch.

Eyes-wide, I looked down and watched him slide himself down over my body, dropping little kisses as he went. With his eyes on mine, he tugged down my shorts and tossed them aside. Then I almost died when he grasped my thighs, spread me open wide and kissed me with his hot open mouth.

The most delectable little shivers I'd ever felt were racing through me, as he slowly dragged his tongue through my folds. Sure, that I'd never felt anything as good, my breath hitched in my throat and I nearly tore his hair out, twirling it around my fingers, tugging so hard to try to keep myself from floating in mid-air.

If that wasn't enough to nearly push me the over the edge, the feel of his tongue drawing circles around my clit, nearly had me bouncing right off the bed.

Then I felt it, the most amazing pressure building, like I was climbing, searching, reaching, nearly wanting to scream. I'd just never felt so overwhelmed. Throwing back my head, I let out a little squeal. "Oh, wow! Luca, I'm coming!"

I could almost feel him smiling against my sex. "Come, sweetheart, come all over my tongue. And I'll lick up every drop," he coaxed me.

Like I had any choice. The way he was licking and suckling and stroking and teasing my little puss, was not only driving me right over the edge, it felt like he was driving me right out of my mind.

I'd just never felt anything even close to this before. Desperately clutching his head, afraid the feeling would end, I held him tight between my legs as every inch of me began to quake, right to the tips of my toes.

When Luca finally came up for air, he smiled as he pressed a kiss to my belly, then trailed his lips up across my breasts, nuzzled my neck and finally sank his tongue into my mouth, so I could taste myself.

Holding me in his arms, he gently stroked a hand over my head, as little aftershocks kept skittering through me. "Oh, wow. I just had no idea..."

He smiled and kissed the end of my nose. "So, I'm guessing that was a first for you, too."

I nodded, still struggling to catch my breath, hoping my poor heart would stop trying to beat right out of my chest. "Though I'm really hoping it's not the last."

He laughed, as he cupped my face in his hands, gazing into my eyes. "You know, you're absolutely adorable?" Pulling up the blanket, he wrapped me in his arms. "Guess we should probably try and get some sleep now, though."

I tried to see his eyes, wondering if he was serious. "But what about you? I don't think it's fair, that that was only for me." I smoothed my hand down over his abs, and I could feel his breath stall as I clutched him through his boxers. He was just so incredibly hard, and so aroused, I could actually feel him twitching in my hand.

Stroking him up and down through the silky fabric, I noticed his breathing was getting choppy.

"Andi..." he murmured, almost sounding pained.

I reached into boxers and ran my fingers over his pulsing tip, squeezing and stroking, amazed that he was already beginning to ooze. "If you want me to stop, just say so."

He chuckled, reaching for the box of tissue on the nightstand. "It's just been a while for me, and you've already got me really close to the edge."

He looked a little surprised when I crawled on top of him and wiggled around, till I had pussy nestled against his shaft, with only his boxers between us. Then I had him groaning as I captured his lips in a scorching hot kiss and started sliding up and down on him.

It wasn't long, and I could feel him tensing, and knew he was almost there, and with him hitting me right where I needed him, I was right there with him.

That indescribable sensation began to wash over me again, as I watched him slam his eyes shut, throw back his head, clench his jaw and growl like a bear as he began to erupt, exploding right over the top of his boxers.

His hands clamped on my ass, his hips still thrusting, till finally, breathing hard, he stilled, looked into my eyes, and shook his head, chuckling. "Wow, you're just full of surprises, aren't you?"

I just smirked, happy to return the favor, since I had no idea how intense something like that could feel, though technically, we hadn't even had sex. But now he had my mind spinning wondering what else we could try doing together.

"Sorry, I got us a little sticky. Guess we'd better clean up before we try and turn in for the night." Luca lifted me into arms and carried me into my bathroom.

I was all eyes as I watched him strip out of his boxers. Holy Smokes! Standing naked, with his arms akimbo, he had a body that would make a nun sweat. With his broad chest, narrow hips and nicely toned backside, I couldn't wait to explore every inch of him.

Then he raised an eyebrow and nodded at my top.

As I tugged it over my head, I watched his eyes flare as my long red hair settled around my shoulders as my breasts bounced into place.

"You know, you really are gorgeous," he murmured, tipping my chin up and pulling me into his arms for a long, lingering kiss. My legs were a little wobbly by the time he took me by the hand, and led me into the shower.

I smirked, watching him wash me, amazed at how thorough he was. First, soaping up my breasts, and of course taking a moment to give each nipple a teasing little tug. Once he'd rinsed them off, with a smile in his voice, he murmured, "Better check to make sure I got all the soap off." He bent and pulled them between his lips, one after the other, twirling around them with his tongue. Sliding my fingers through his hair, I realized a girl could used to this kind of naughty fun.

He had me shivering as his hands traced a slow torturous path over my belly all the way down to my puss, where he used his magic fingers to make sure he'd got me nice and clean. And insanely aroused, while he was at it, since he had me shivering like crazy with little sparks firing through me.

After he was done, it was my turn. Smiling into his eyes, I soaped up my hands and ran them over his chest, down over his abs and then circled them around his very pronounced erection.

Luca smirked, tugged me into his arms, slipped his tongue between my lips and kissed me as I worked him up and down in my fist. "You know, we're never going to leave this shower if you keep that up," he muttered as he kept plucking at my lips.

Covering my hand with his, he took over and started stroking himself hard and fast. His chest heaving, I felt the eruption as he began gushing between us.

He pulled back, and made me laugh when he smiled and said, "Damn, I'm really glad we bought this house together."

"Even with the ghost?"

"Since it seems to want to push us together, I think I can live with a meddling poltergeist."

Clean and dry, we crawled back to into bed together, and Luca looked at me and asked, "You, okay?"

I nodded, giving his chest a poke. "How about you?"

He let out a sigh as he looked up at the ceiling. "I'd say I'm in a better place than I've been in a long time. And by the sounds of it, so is our upstairs neighbor, considering we haven't heard a peep from it since we got in bed together."

"Could be our ghost is a little kinky."

He chuckled. "I guess anything's possible."

Tucked in warm and close beside him, with his arm draped around me, it didn't take long till I was dozing off.

I could feel myself smiling in my sleep, realizing I was having the most incredible dream. Luca and I we were in a church, and the minister looked kind of ethereal, almost ghost-like in his long white vestments, with his snowy white hair.

He smiled back and forth between us, holding a prayer book and said, "This does my heart good to see that finally, the two of you will be united."

I looked at Luca and he looked at me, wondering what he meant. But somehow, Luca began to change. And it wasn't Luca I was looking at anymore, it was a handsome blonde man in a green soldier's uniform, with the most amazing long-lashed pale blue eyes. Looking down at myself, I saw that I was wearing an old-fashioned, high-necked, white lace wedding gown.

1...34567...9