The Old Kobain Place Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jackson pulled his softening cock out of her, Margo marveled at the sight of his semen leaking from her pussy, and she laughed.

"I guess we made a mess," She said.

As they lay on the bed, Margo began to play with Jackson's limp cock and said, "Can we do it again? I love the way you feel inside me."

They made love two more times that night before they went to sleep, and did it again in the morning as soon as they woke up.

After that, Margo couldn't get enough of Jackson. They were in love, hot for each other's bodies and they made love almost every day for the next few months, then. In October, Jackson got the call for his six-month checkup in Philadelphia. He told Margo that he would take the train down on Friday and stay overnight, returning home late Saturday night, and he asked her to pick him up at the depot.

As Jackson was standing in the kitchen waiting for Margo to take him to the train station to head off to his appointment at the VA Hospital, the Virginian spoke to him. "You can't trust them."

Without thinking, Jackson said out loud, "You're right about that."

Margo, who was coming into the kitchen, asked, "Are you talking to me?"

"No, I was just thinking out loud," He said, then thought, 'I am going to have to be more careful about responding to the Virginian's comments when she's around.'

When Jackson returned home Tuesday night, Margo picked him up at the train station. When he got into the car, he noticed that Margo was sitting behind the wheel wearing just a warm coat and panties.

"Where are the rest of your clothes?"

"I just thought that I would give you something to think about on the ride home."

"I am going to do more than think about it. I am going to get started right now." Jackson moved close to Margo and kissed her while at the same time, he slipped his hand inside her panties and fingered her pussy.

"I'll give you five minutes to stop that, or I will slap your hand," she said, as she returned Jackson's kiss.

"Just wait till I get you home. You're going to very busy slapping my hands," he said.

Chapter 9

Starting in 1956, Jackson began showing signs of paranoia. He believed that government agents were spying on him and meant to do him harm. He was losing interest in social life and began turning down Margo's requests to go dancing. When they did go out, he didn't like the way other men looked at her. Things got to the point that Jackson didn't want to leave the house unless he had to. For a time, Margo stayed home with hm, but she hated not having a social life, so she started going out with friends and ignored his pleas that she stay home.

Nights when Jackson was home alone, which was happening more and more often, the Virginian would talk to him, and he found himself talking back, even though he knew the Virginian would not respond to anything he said. The Virginian's comments usually mirrored Jackson's fears and grievances. He wondered how the Virginian could understand him so well but never responded to anything Jackson said to him.

On October 26, 1959, Dr. Baker, who was now a Colonel, called Jackson and told him to come to the REORP lab on Friday the 30th and plan to stay until Sunday afternoon.

Jackson told Margo about his upcoming trip, and it was apparent to him that something was off. She didn't seem to care that he would be away over Halloween weekend. In the past, Margo would make Jackson go out dancing with her on Halloween and then go home and make love. It surprised Jackson that she didn't seem to care that he would miss Halloween.

Jackson arrived at the REORP lab just after two o'clock on Friday. He was not looking forward to the medical examination he was about to receive. Jackson felt like a lab rat. The tests were always the same, and he hated all of them. He resented the treatment he received from the three doctors, and he hated that Nazi, Dr. Schmidt, most of all. Their attitude often made him want to bash their heads in, a desire that increased with each visit.

Despite all of the tests performed on him, Jackson managed to hide his changing mental state. In their interviews with him, he never told the doctors about his fear that a secret government organization was watching his every move because he believed that the doctors could be a part of that organization. He also neglected to tell them about the Virginian who spoke to him when he was by himself.

By six o'clock Saturday afternoon, Jackson had reached his limit with the tests and the doctors' attitudes. He addressed Colonel Baker and said, "I have had as much of this shit as I can handle, so I am going home."

Jackson waited for the Colonel to try to stop him, but Baker said, "That's fine, I believe we have what we need for now. We will see you in six months."

After he left the lab, Colonel Baker wrote the following note in Jackson's file. "No sign of radiation poisoning, no tumors or cancers, no blood diseases, and no changes in his overall physical condition. The most remarkable observance is The Sergeant's appearance. The subject doesn't seem to have aged at all over the last five years. If anything, he appears to be healthier than he did before the event."

Chapter 10

Saturday, October 31, 1959

On the trip back from Philadelphia, he thought about the way Margo usually picked him up at the Brodricksburg J&J Rail station. He hoped that she would be there wearing something sexy. The sex was always unforgettable when he returned from one of his trips to the REORP Lab. This time Jackson was disappointed to find that she wasn't at the station to pick him up, so he had to take a taxi home.

He arrived home just after 11:00 PM. The house was dark, and the car was parked in the driveway. Jackson assumed that Margo had been out earlier, but where, and with whom? He couldn't understand why she wasn't at the station waiting for him and why she didn't park the car in the barn when she got home. It angered him when she went off somewhere without him and without telling him. She was probably in bed already, so Jackson decided against talking to her until morning.

Instead of going straight up to bed, Jackson went to the liqueur cabinet and got his bottle of VO, and poured himself a double. He took the drink into his office and sat at his desk. As he took the first sip of the Canadian whiskey, he noticed an envelope with his name on it sitting on the desk. The envelope contained a note from Margo, along with her wedding and engagement rings. The message was brief and straight to the point.

"I can't stand living like this anymore. I don't have any friends because of you, and for the last two years, I have felt like a prisoner in this house. You are a cold man, and I don't love you. I have met someone, and he loves me and has asked me to go away with him. I have a right to be happy, so by the time you read this note, I will be gone, and I am never coming back."

The note was signed "Margo."

After reading the note, he just sat at his desk, trying to control his building rage. He picked up his glass of VO and studied its amber color as he thought about what he should do. Should he go looking for Margo or just let her go? He felt that if he could get his hands on her, he would make her regret betraying him.

Jackson was just about to sip his drink when he heard a noise somewhere in the house. He sat quietly for a minute and listened for another sound. The house was quiet until he heard the whisper, "She's here," it said.

Jackson recognized the voice as the Virginian. After hearing the whispered alert, "She's here," Jackson realized that the noise he heard came from the second floor of the house. Jackson opened one of the desk drawers and retrieved his Army-issue Colt .45, and then with gun in hand, he kicked off his shoes and quietly climbed the back staircase to the second floor and approached the bedroom.

He stood outside the door for a moment and listened. The Virginian spoke again, "You must punish her."

Jackson pushed the bedroom door opened looked inside. The room was dark, and he could not see anything in the room. He stepped inside the room and turned on the overhead light. When he looked at the bed, he saw Margo and a man he didn't know, and both of them were naked. Jackson could see the fear in their eyes as they woke and saw him. Jackson could hear the fear in Margo's voice when she said, "Jackson?"

"So, you thought you were just going to walk out on me with him?" He said.

"Please, just let us go," She said.

Jackson heard the voice again, "Kill them now."

Jackson moved closer to Margo and said, "You are never leaving me." The shot from the 45 almost took the top of Margo's head off. The noise from the gun's discharge left his ears ringing while Margo's lover pushed himself back against the headboard then put his hands in front of him. The man began begging for his life, but it did no good. Jackson shot the man twice in the chest, then stared at the mayhem he had caused.

Jackson had forgotten how loud a .45 could be in a confined space, but knew the house was far enough away from his neighbors that no one would have heard the gunshots, and to support that thought, the Virginian said, "No one heard the shots when Quimby Kobain killed us."

"What do I do now?" Jackson asked out loud as the gravity of what he had done sank in. "What do I do now?"

Jackson broke down and started to cry until the Virginian spoke to him. "You have to clean up the mess you made and hide the bodies. You know where to hide the bodies, don't you? You must bring them to us."

Jackson looked around the bedroom to assess the damage and decide on a plan of action. The bodies of Margo and her lover would go into the tunnel, but what would he do with the bloodstained mattress, sheets, and pillowcases. He would have to find a way to dispose of them.

Jackson went down to the cellar, opened the tunnel door and set up his work light to see in the tunnel. He then went out to the barn to get a canvas tarp to cover the bodies so he could move them. When he entered the barn, he discovered a car parked where his car should have been. It was a 1956 Chevrolet station wagon. The car was another problem that Jackson would have to solve. The car would have to go before anyone came snooping around the farm.

When he got back to the bedroom, he pulled the dead man's body off the bed and onto the trap, then rolled the body up in it. He dragged the body from the second floor down into the tunnel, dumped it from the tarp onto the ground, then pushed it against the wall near the remains of the four bounty hunters.

On the way up to get Margo's body, he stopped in the office, picked up her rings, and put them in his pocket. Then, before wrapping Margo's body in a tarp, he slipped her rings on her finger. Holding Margo in his arms, Jackson said, "Margo, why did you do this to us? I never wanted to hurt you."

After sitting with her for a few minutes, he picked Margo up and carried her down to the tunnel. Jackson was much gentler with Margo's body, placing her on the floor and folding her hands together on her chest. Before he closed the tunnel, he wrapped the pistol in oilcloth and put it in the tunnel.

In the bedroom, Jackson picked up the dead man's clothes off the floor and removed a wallet and car keys from the pants. He looked in the wallet and found that the man's name was Jerry Adler, and he had an address in Brodricksburg. Jackson put the keys, and the wallet in his pocket, then collected all of the bloody bed linens and stuffed them into one of the pillowcases and Adler's clothes. Next, he dragged the bloody mattress and the pillowcase filled with the stained bed linens down the front stairs and out the front door and left them in the front yard.

He went back and moved the box spring off the bed frame and leaned it against the wall, examining it to make sure there were no bloodstains. After that, he disassembled the metal bed frame, carried it downstairs and set it in the backyard, planning to use the hose to clean it later. He returned to the bedroom with a bucket of warm water with a household cleaner and scrubbed the walls and floor.

The only thing left to do in the bedroom was patch three holes in the wall where the bullets had hit.

Now, he had to make it appear that Margo had left him. He started by taking a suitcase from the closet and filling it with her underwear and stockings. Those would go with the mattress and bloody bed linens. Next, he filled a box with all of her shoes, and in another larger box, he put all of her clothes. All of these things went out to the front yard.

With everything, ready Jackson went to the barn, got a one-gallon glass jug, filled it with gasoline and put that in the back of Adler's car, and then pulled the car around to the front of the house. Jackson put Margo's shoes and clothes on the front seat, then put the mattress, the pillowcase, and the suitcase in the back.

With the car loaded, Jackson headed south toward Philadelphia. his first stop was a wooded area that was being cleared of trees to build houses. Jackson had passed by this area several times and knew that there was an area where the workers had been burning piles of brush and trees. Jackson made sure there was no other traffic in the area before pulling into the site. He backed the car up to a small pile of brush that had not completely burned. Jackson removed the mattress from the car and put it on top of the brush pile, and then tossed the pillowcase with the bed linens and Adler's clothes on the stack.

Next, he opened the suitcase with Margo's underwear and put it on the pile. Jackson doused the mattress, pillowcase, and contents of the suitcase with gasoline then poured a trail of the fuel from the mattress over to the left side of the car. Jackson tossed the empty glass jug into the brush pile, then got in the car and started the engine.

Jackson pulled a pack of matches out of his pocket. He lit a match and dropped it, but it went out before it reached the ground. He lit and dropped another match, and this time he was on target. As soon as the flames started toward the brush pile, he accelerated out of the lot. He had only gone about ten yards before the whole brush pile ignited. Jackson did not hang around to see if everything burned.

Jackson continued to Philadelphia, arriving there just after 5:00 AM. Jackson found an open diner and stopped for breakfast. After eating, he drove to the loading dock at a Salvation Army Donation Center. Jackson unloaded the boxes with Margo's shoes and clothes, left them by the door, and drove away.

Jackson parked the car two blocks from a rail station with northbound service, then wiped the steering wheel, the door handles, and any other surfaces he touched, then leaving the keys in the ignition, he walked to the station. At 9:00 AM, he was headed back to Brodricksburg.

When he got home, he washed the bed frame with Mr. Clean and rinsed it off with the hose. While the bed frame was drying in the backyard, Jackson patched the three holes in the wall and repainted the area. On Monday, he drove to Allentown to buy a new mattress and arrange to have it delivered on Tuesday. He also bought new sheets and pillowcases. By Wednesday, Jackson could see no evidence of what had happened in his bedroom on Halloween night.

Chapter 11

The new voice started Wednesday night. "Jackson, why did you have to kill me?" Jackson recognized the voice as Margo's and it made him break out into a cold sweat.

"Why couldn't you just let me leave?"

"You betrayed me. What did you think I would do?" He shouted, but there was no response.

The next day Margo's sister, Karen called three times asking for her. Each time Jackson said "She is not home." Karen continued calling daily for the rest of the week, getting the same response from Jackson each time.

Each day, the number of times that Margo would speak to Jackson increased. Sometimes she would ask why he killed her, other times she would beg him to let her go. What bothered him the most was when she would talk about how much in love they were when they got married and how much she missed the man he was back then.

On November 15, 1959, Detective Mark Rose from the Brodricksburg Police Department came to the house to see Jackson. He asked Jackson where his wife was and he told Detective Rose that he didn't know.

"Did you know that Margo's sister has filed a Missing Person Report on her? The report says that no has seen your wife since October 30th. If she has been missing for more than two weeks, why didn't you contact the police?" Detective Rose said.

"Because she is not missing," Jackson said.

"Then where is she?"

"I don't know."

"Can you explain to me how you can say that you don't know where your wife is, but she is not missing?"

Jackson told the Detective that he had been in Philadelphia on business October 30th, and 31st, took the last train back to Brodricksburg and caught a cab from the train station and got home around 11:00 that night. When he went in the house his wife was gone and he found a note from Margo telling him she was leaving him. He got the note from his office and gave it to Detective Rose.

Jackson let the Detective look around the house, knowing that he would not find any evidence of what happened on Halloween. While Detective Rose was wandering around the house, Margo was talking to Jackson.

"Tell him the truth. Tell him how you murdered me. Tell him where I am now so he can set me free."

Jackson had a hard time controlling his emotions during these outbursts from Margo.

When Rose was done with his search, which included the cellar and the barn, he told Jackson that he might have more questions for him later. When Detective Rose left, Jackson laughed and said, as if speaking to Margo, "They will never find you."

On November 24th, Detective Rose was back. "What do you want now?" Jackson asked.

"It seems we have another missing person. His name is Jerry Adler, that name ring any bells?"

"No, never heard of him. Why?" Jackson said.

"We believe that Mr. Adler is the man your wife mentioned in her note."

"So this Adler is the guy she ran off with?"

"Well, I don't think they went anywhere but here, and I am going to find them today," Detective Rose said, then handed Jackson a search warrant. "This warrant allows us to search every inch of your property."

Detective Rose called out, "We're ready in here." Six police officers entered the house and headed upstairs while Detective Rose told Jackson that he would have to leave the house during the search. When Jackson walked outside he saw four Sheriff Deputies heading into the barn and two State Troopers launching a small boat onto the pond.

Jackson sat on his front porch and watched the troopers as they used a large treble hook to drag the bottom of the pond. Jackson had no concerns about what the officers would find in the pond or the barn. His only concern was that one of the officers in the house might get lucky and accidently find the latch for the tunnel entrance.

Two hours passed before the six officers came out of the house to join the Sheriff Deputies and the Troopers. Ten minutes later ten more officers arrived and the twenty-two officers started walking the property looking for any place two bodies may have been buried. After searching the property for more than four hours, the officers reported to Detective Rose that they found no sign of the missing couple.

As Detective Rose was getting ready to leave, he looked over at Jackson and said, "This isn't over, you are not going to get away with this."

Jackson went in the house and poured himself a double shoot of his VO and sat in his office and laughed. "I told you they wouldn't find you, Margo."