The Old Kobain Place Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson poured himself another drink, and as he was about to drink he heard her. "I am still going to leave you. I'll find another man to take me away."

This time Jackson laughed at her. "I told you that you will never leave here," he said, knowing that she wouldn't respond to his words, but she did.

"You just wait, one day I will be gone again."

Chapter 12

October 29, 1964

Jackson arrived at the REORP Lab on Thursday morning for his twenty-first semiannual visit over the last eleven years. In the beginning, the lab was nothing more than a four-room building with some medical equipment, but it began to look like a real scientific lab in recent years. The first room now had ten lab tables, complete with two Bunson burners on each table. The second room was the examination room, where Jackson would spend most of his time over the next two days.

Off the exam room, there was an office used by the doctors. Jackson had never been allowed in the office. The last room was a bathroom with a shower.

The doctors did all of their usual tests Friday afternoon and evening and then sent Jackson to stay overnight in a hotel two blocks from the lab.

When Jackson returned Friday morning for his second day of tests, he noticed that several of the tables had containers of chemicals, both liquid and dry. The names of the substances didn't mean anything to Jackson, so he ignored them. Jackson was halfway across the room when he saw something that got his attention. He saw three flasks on one of the tables, each suspended over a low flame from a Bunson burner. Each flask contained a different color liquid, one red, one blue, and one green.

The sight of those three liquids brought back the memories of entering the supply tent at the Atomic test site at Yucca Flat just before the detonation that resulted in the deaths of the three soldiers assigned to work with him. These were the three chemicals that he fell into that changed his life forever.

Jackson worried that the three doctors might be planning another experiment that could endanger more soldiers. When Jackson entered the examination room, he started to ask Dr. Baker what they were planning to do with the Red, Blue, and Green liquids.

Before Dr. Baker could answer, Dr. Schmidt said, "Sie haben no need to know."

Dr. Baker nodded in agreement. "He is right. You don't have a need to know. These experiments are classified. Now, Sergeant, please strip down and put on your gym shorts and leave your shirt off.

Dr. Baker had Jackson perform several physical activities while the doctor monitored his heart rate, breathing, and recovery time. He left REORP shortly after four o'clock and headed back home.

Later that night, while Jackson was reading a James Bond novel, he became aware that he had not heard even one word from Margo since he got home. Jackson wondered why she hadn't spoken to him, as she never let him have that much peace before. By eleven o'clock, he realized that he missed hearing her voice. He did not understand why he would miss Margo talking to him and pondered this when the Virginian spoke to him.

"She is gone. She left, and you must find her and bring her back to us."

"Gone? How could she be gone?" Jackson asked but got no response. "That's impossible, Margo is dead, and she is locked in the tunnel." Again, there was no response from the Virginian. "It can't be, "He mumbled, then finished his VO and headed off to bed, where he slept poorly.

Chapter 13

Saturday, October 31, 1964

Saturday morning, while Jackson was having his coffee, he wondered why he still hadn't heard anything from Margo. She hadn't been silent for so long since the night Jackson put her in the tunnel five years earlier. The more he thought about it; the more he started to believe that she was gone. Had her spirit found a way out of the tunnel?

Jackson thought about opening the tunnel and check if her body was still there but decided against doing that. He knew that she could not have left, but why wasn't she talking to him. Jackson began to wonder if he was losing his mind. How could he miss hearing the voice of the woman he loved and killed?

That evening, Jackson decided to visit the bar that he and Margo used to frequent in Brodricksburg. He knew it was a crazy idea and that she could not be there, but he had to look anyway. So, at nine o'clock that night, Jackson walked into The New Delaware Bar and Grill. The name had changed since he had been there with Margo, and he did not recognize anyone there. Jackson went to the bar and ordered a Yuengling draft, then turned to face the room and leaned against the bar.

It was a half-hour later when four young women came into the bar and sat at a table on the other side of the room. Jackson didn't see them when they first arrived, and they were already seated when he saw them. He was beginning to think coming out to the bar was a stupid idea and was getting ready to head home when he saw two guys approach the girl's table and ask two of them to dance. When the girls got up to dance, one of them caught Jackson's attention. She was tall and blond. She was at least four inches taller than the guy with whom she was dancing.

Jackson couldn't see her face, but from the back, she looked so much like Margo that his heart began to beat faster. Jackson knew that it could not be Margo, but he had to get a closer look, so he walked over to the dance floor and waited for her to turn so that he could see her face. When he finally got a look at her face, she did not look like Margo. She had blue eyes like Margo, but her mouth and nose were different. The only similarity between this girl and Margo is that they were both tall, blond, and had blue eyes. He stared at the girl while he tried to decide if he was disappointed or relieved.

The next time the tall blonde turned in Jackson's direction, she saw him staring at her, and she smiled at him. When the dance ended, instead of going back to her table, the blonde walked over to him and said, "You see something you like."

"As a matter of fact, I do," Jackson said. "But if you are going to be my new girlfriend, I will need to know your name."

"Girlfriend? I don't know about that, but you can buy me a drink," She said. "My name is Tina, and it may interest you to know that I'm married. What should I call you?"

Jackson said, "You can call me Michael. So, where's your husband? If you were my wife, I wouldn't let you come to a place like this without me."

"My husband is out of town until next Wednesday."

"So, are you just out for a Halloween drink with your friends, or are you looking for a bed partner for the night?"

"I don't know. I kind of like the way you look and your confidence, but I don't know if I can trust you." Tina said.

"Of course you can. Anyway, can anyone else here offer you the chance to make love in a 100-year-old haunted house?" Jackson said.

"Haunted house? I doubt it."

Jackson told Tina the story of the Old Kobain House and how the four bounty hunters haunted it. Tina liked the story, and even though she didn't believe in haunted houses or ghosts, Tina agreed to follow him out to the house to spend the night with Jackson.

When Tina saw the big house sitting on a hill with no lights on, she felt a chill. For a moment, she wondered if she was making a big mistake by agreeing to come home with Michael.

He led Tina into the dark kitchen and turned on the light. While Tina looked around the room, Jackson made her a VO and 7up. He made it a double and poured himself a shot. He spent the next twenty minutes showing Tina around the house ending the tour outside the bedroom.

"Are you ready?" Jackson said as he went into the bedroom ahead of Tina.

When they entered the room, Jackson began kissing Tina, and as the kissing got more passionate, he opened her blouse; and while kissing between Tina's breasts, he reached behind Tina's back and unhooked her bra. With her already erect nipples exposed, he took turns sucking on them. While caressing Tina's nipples, he stroked the inside of her thigh with his hand. Jackson liked, feeling the contrast between her stockings and the soft skin of her upper thigh. When his hand reached the damp crotch of Tina's panties, he slipped a finger inside and played with the soft mound of Tina's vulva.

Jackson helped Tina remove her skirt so that all she had on was her stockings, garter belt, and panties. Then he lifted her onto the bed and started removing his clothes. When he was naked, he stood with his cock directly in front of Tina's face. When she saw the size of his cock she said, "Oh, I am going to enjoy this beautiful monster."

Tina reached out and took his cock in her hand and began stroking as she stared at it. Then she moved her hand to the base of his cock, squeezed it, and pulled on it. When she did this, a large clear drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip of his cock. Tina used her tongue and just dipped into the drop of moisture. When she withdrew her tongue, there were several strands of the liquid extending from his cock to the tip of Tina's tongue. She flicked her tongue across the head of his cock, completely removing the remaining pre-cum. Tina pulled on his cock again, producing another drop of the nectar that she seemed to be enjoying. After she licked his cock clean, she took it into her mouth and began giving him a fantastic blowjob. Jackson then turned so that they could pleasure each other.

They sucked, licked, and kissed each other until Tina had an orgasm. While Tina was still coming down from her orgasm, Jackson slipped between her long legs and rubbed the bulbous head of his engorged penis up and down her very wet slit, and slowly entered her. Once Jackson had penetrated Tina, he looked at her face, and what he saw shocked him. She looked like Margo. He felt a sudden surge of arousal and anger. Jackson stopped being gentle and started pounding his cock into her sex, giving her a rough and hard fucking. Tina, or as he thought, Margo loved the wild sex. Tina had a massive orgasm just before Jackson climaxed. Jackson pulled his cock out and wiped it off on Tina's pubic hair and lay beside her as she fell asleep.

While Tina was sleeping, Jackson sat up and studied her face. He knew that this woman was not Margo, but she looked like her, which disturbed him enough to make him get up and leave the room. He retreated to his office and sat at the desk, wondering how this woman could have no resemblance to Margo one minute and the next look exactly like her. His reverie was interrupted by the Virginian's voice.

"You brought her back; now you must make certain that she stays."

Jackson didn't question what the Virginian said, because he knew what he had to do. He was going to retrieve his pistol from its hiding place in the tunnel and started to get up when he remembered the mess the gun made the last time, so instead, he removed his belt and headed up to the bedroom.

When he returned to the bedroom, Tina was still sleeping. Jackson slipped the end of the belt through the buckle to form a loop and then lifted Tina so he could get the loop around her neck. He pulled the loop tight, cutting off Tina's airways. Tina woke in a panic and struggled to get free, but she was no match for Jackson's strength, and after just a couple of minutes, she gave up the fight. He checked the pulse in her neck, and not finding one, he carried her naked body down to the tunnel and placed her next to Margo's remains.

After sealing up the tunnel, Jackson drove Tina's car down to Philadelphia, and parked it on Broad Street and left the keys in the ignition.

When Jackson was home again and getting ready for bed, the Virginian whispered, "You must remain vigilant."

Chapter 14

October 29, 1987

Finally, at two o'clock, on Thursday, after completing his sixty-third physical at REORP, Dr. Baker told Jackson to shower and return to the examination room because the doctor wanted to talk to him.

When he returned to the examination room with his shoes in his hand, Dr. Baker was already waiting for him. "Sergeant, we need you to return next week so that Dr. Schmidt can get a sample of your lung tissue and a small sample from your liver."

"How's he going to do that?"

"It'll have to be done surgically."

"No. I am not letting that Nazi operate on me," Jackson said.

'Sergeant, this is part of the agreement you made," Dr. Baker said.

"Then I quit," Jackson said.

Dr. Baker shook his head. "You will not be allowed to quit. There are powerful people involved, and they will not let you walk away. Do you understand?"

Jackson understood. It was a threat, and it angered him. He would have to do something to end this nightmare. Jackson nodded his head, indicating that he understood the threat.

"Good. I will contact you to let you know when to be here."

Jackson sat down to put his shoes on, and Dr. Baker retreated into the office, but before the door closed, Jackson saw that Schmidt and Bradshaw were in the office waiting. He hated the idea that these old men, all the three of them were at least seventy-five-years-old, were in control of his life.

With shoes on, Jackson left the examination room and walked into the lab. He stopped and saw that the doctors were cooking up a batch of red, blue, and green chemicals again. He looked at the low flames from the Bunson burners under the flasks and wondered what would happen if he turned the burners up. Would it destroy their experiments? He realized destroying the chemicals would not stop them; it would only delay them. Then another idea came to him.

Jackson went over to the red flask and turned the gas down until the flame barely showed above the top of the burner, then he turned off the gas under the blue and green flasks, and when the flame went out, he turned the gas back on full. On his way out of the lab, he opened the gas valves for several more Bunson burners.

Jackson left the building and walked quickly down to the bus stop to wait for the bus to take him to the train station. The bus arrived five minutes later. He had just taken his seat and looked out the window toward the REORP lab as the bus began to move. Suddenly, the whole front wall of the lab blew out, followed by a ball of fire. The explosion shook the bus violently, and many of the passengers began screaming and yelling, but not Jackson. He sat quietly with a smile on his lips. He continued to watch as the roof collapsed, and the fire grew in intensity.

The bus stayed at the scene until a police officer told the driver to leave. As the bus pulled away, Jackson looked back at the remains of REORP and smiled.

He got home a little after six o'clock Thursday evening. He felt good about what he did to the lab, but he wanted to know what happened to the doctors. Jackson poured a double VO and headed in to watch the evening news on the CBS affiliate in Philadelphia. The story was near the end of the broadcast. The headline from the news anchor was "Explosion in a medical laboratory kills three. Fire Marshal rules the explosion an accident."

When Jackson heard that, he took his drink down in one swallow and then refilled his glass. He didn't bother to listen to the rest of the story. He heard what he needed to hear. He was free.

Chapter 15

October 31, 1987

The fourth time Margo escaped, it took Jackson almost five months to find her. Margo had stopped speaking to him in May, but he wasn't sure she was gone until the middle of June when the Virginian told him that she was gone. Jackson spotted her the first week of October in a place called 'Raffles' in Bethlehem. Raffles had live music on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights and drew a good crowd. Her name was Jennifer, and she came to Raffles every Saturday night because her husband worked Saturday nights and would not be home until Sunday afternoon.

Jennifer had danced with him several times on the three previous Saturday nights and had hinted to Jackson that she hoped that he would come to Raffles on Halloween. That is when he was sure that he had found Margo.

While dancing with Jennifer on Halloween night, Jackson asked her if she would spend the night with him.

"Why would I want to do that?" Jennifer asked.

"When will you get another chance to spend Halloween night in a haunted house that is over 100 years old and have the greatest sex of your life?"

Jennifer smiled at him and asked, "Where is this haunted house, and how do you know about it?"

"It's my house," Jackson said and then told her the story about the dead bounty hunters that haunted the house.

"Sounds like fun. Let's go."

Jackson knew she would go with him. He knew that Margo wanted to come home just like she did the previous three times he had to find and bring her home. Jackson believed that when Margo's spirit escaped the tunnel, she would find a woman that looked like her when she was alive to possess to make it easier for Jackson to find her. Then she would go dancing and have fun while waiting for him to come to get her. And, just like all of her other adventures, this one ended the same way. Jackson took Jennifer home but made love to Margo. Afterward, Jackson returned Margo to her resting place in the tunnel.

Chapter 16

Saturday October 31, 1998

Margo had been gone this time for only five days when Jackson found her. Jackson met Jane Markle the night before Halloween in a bar in Bethlehem. After drinking and dancing with her most of the night, he invited her to spend Halloween in his haunted house. He knew that she would not say no, because Margo wanted to come home.

That Saturday night, Jane drove to Brodricksburg and went to Jackson's house where he had sex with her body, but it was Margo that he was making love to in his mind. Then, as always, he returned Margo to the tunnel.

Tuesday December 15, 1998

Brian Hobbs was starting his third week as a detective in the Brodricksburg Police Department. Previously, Detective Hobbs had been a detective on the Baltimore Police Force, but decided that he would prefer to work for his hometown police department. When Brian came into the station that Tuesday morning, Chief Pasiak called him into his office.

"Detective, I need you to work this Missing Person investigation. The MP's name is Mrs. Jane Markle. Mrs. Markle is a 26-year-old housewife reported missing by her husband in Bethlehem, PA. She is six feet tall, weighs 145 pounds, and has blond hair and blue eyes. It turns out that Mrs. Markle had told a friend that she was going to drive down to Brodricksburg to celebrate Halloween in a haunted house with a man she had met. She hasn't been seen since October 30th."

"She's been missing for more than a month. Why are we just getting this now?" Hobbs asked.

"Bethlehem PD has been investigating this and just interviewed one of Mrs. Markle's friends who told them of Mrs. Markle's plans to come to Brodricksburg. If she hasn't turned up by now, this probably isn't going to end well, but see what you can find out."

Detective Hobbs interviewed John Markle, the husband. Mr. Markle said that he had been out of town on business and didn't return until Tuesday, November 3rd. He told Hobbs that his wife wasn't home and her car was gone. Mr. Markle said that he called some of her friends, and they told him that they had not seen Jane since Friday, the thirtieth.

Detective Hobbs interviewed the friend that told the Bethlehem police that Mrs. Markle was going to Brodricksburg. The friend told him that no one told Mr. Markle about the wife's plan to go to Brodricksburg with a friend because they knew it was a man and didn't want to tell Mr. Markle that his wife was cheating on him.

Detective Hobbs worked the case for three months without a break. Detective Hobbs found no evidence that Mrs. Markle had been in Brodricksburg, nor could he find information about a haunted house being set up for Halloween anywhere in Brodricksburg. A BOLO for her car turned up nothing.