The Old Kobain Place Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A month later, Hobbs got a call from Bethlehem PD informing him that Mrs. Markle's car was found abandoned in Philadelphia, and the case got moved into the unsolved case file.

Chapter 17

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Jackson stood in front of his bathroom mirror, getting ready for his date with Tracy Johnson. He just wondered how ready Tracy Johnson would be for her last night out.

In recent years he seemed to be spending more time looking at his reflection. The accident at Yucca Flat was sixty-two years ago, but Jackson looks exactly the same as he did when he was still Michael Bliss. Sometimes he wondered if he would ever grow old. "Fuck it; I'm going to live forever," Jackson said out loud, and laughed.

This time Margo left in September, but instead of making Jackson look for her, she came to him. In Reading, looking at a Mustang he was thinking of buying, Jackson heard someone speaking to him. "What did you say?" Jackson said as he turned to see who was talking. She was tall, blond and blue-eyed.

"I was asking you if you were going to buy this car." She said.

Jackson saw her wedding ring and said, "I was thinking about it, Mrs. ..."

"Johnson, Tracy Johnson."

"Nice to meet you, Tracy. I'm Michael. Can I ask you why you care if I buy this car?"

"Oh, I don't care, I just think you would look good in it."

"If I buy it, will you go for a ride with me?"

"Buy the car and then ask me."

Jackson bought the Mustang, and Tracy Johnson went for a ride with him. When he brought he back to the car dealership, he asked Tracy to go out with him on Halloween.

"I'm a married woman; it wouldn't be proper for me to go on a date with you."

"Oh, come on. You know you want to; just say yes, and I promise you a night you won't forget."

Tracy leaned against Jackson and kissed him on the cheek and said, "I will be in Allentown at the Marriott with some friends on Halloween. Why don't you meet me there?"

Jackson walked into the Marriott at ten o'clock on Halloween, found Tracy in the bar, and talked her into following him home. He showed Tracy around the house and even told her about the hidden tunnel and the dead bounty hunters inside.

"Can I see the tunnel?" Tracy asked.

"Sure, after I show you my bedroom," Jackson said.

He wasn't worried about telling Tracy about the tunnel because that is where she would be spending eternity.

Jackson had stopped feeling guilty about what he was doing after the third time. He blamed Margo for making him kill these women. If she would just stay in the tunnel where she belonged, he would not have to find her and bring her back.

He took Tracy to the bedroom and made slow passionate love to her, and then strangled her. He lovingly placed Tracy's body in the tunnel with the eight other women he had killed.

End of Part 1