All Comments on 'The Old Lady Next Door'

by sirhugs

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

It seems like they a load of fun and maybe some more in the future!

5

Paul4playPaul4play2 months ago

This is great!

Love mature women who let their needs be known.

All this for the price of cookies, muffins, and a pound cake!

We are expecting to see you post the next two visits!

gunmakergunmaker2 months ago

Age does not diminish our desires! Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It would have been a fun read if not for the ages. Not his, hers. In her 80's and still fucking like a rabbit? Nah. Early 70's? Yeah. Not 80's.

Carnevil9Carnevil92 months ago

Old ladies are the best! And they never take sex for granted. They know that every time might be the last time.

sheeversheever2 months ago

She is a great , fun character you have created . she's a keeper in your stories ...she is the leading character,casting director and hopefully you do make her the absolute star of your works ...go forth

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The older I get the better she sounds. I'm 75 and, not getting any from my wife, a lady like this sounds just fine. Next chapter, please!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT

MORE GRAND-MA STORIES

NEthingGozeNEthingGoze2 months ago

what a delicious story, I loved it. I hope more will follow with a surfeit of baked goods. I envision a threesome with mail woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I am 55 divorced and live alone. The old lady well 70 across the road is widowed. Still attractive with although sagging magnificent 38DD tits. We became intimate a year ago and she is insatiable. She loves receiving and giving oral sex being pounded hard in all positions taking anal and having me cum on her face. I may on my own but this woman gives me more sexual pleasure than my wife ever did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous