The Old Man Pt. 03

Story Info
Alison and Eric explore Alison's libido.
1.8k words
4.56
3.2k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/28/2024
Created 04/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The anniversary of Eric's wife's death was emotional for him but this year was different-he had Alison with him all day.

They quickly decided she was going to sleep with him permanently.

He had cried and she had comforted him with her naked breasts against his tear stained cheeks.

Her puffy nipples were a little tender from his sucking last evening but his handling her gently made her wet between her legs and she would gladly have had sex again. Alison felt sexy all day but she knew Eric had age related reduction in his ability to produce erections and she had worked him so much. They discussed her desire and he offered to lick her. They showered together. She handled him gently and towelled him dry. She lay naked on the bed and offered to shave if he would like that. Eric loved hair and her black bush had excited him enormously but she would probably want to lose it as warmer weather came. He imagined her smooth skin would excite him and together with those small breasts and puffy nipples would drive him wild.

Naked, Alison was soon wet again and surprised that she was so sexual and that she had said dirty words the night before. Naked with Eric she felt comfortable talking about her cunt and him fucking her. This was a new exciting feeling for her. She liked the naughtiness of it and he loved her being dirty with him.

Their time together was mutually exciting and they loved each other's company. But on Monday Alison drifted off happily to the City and promised Eric a takeaway supper.

They settled into a domestic routine together and at least once a week had sex in which Eric was fucked by Alison riding his cock; teasing him with ripples of wet vaginal sliding up and down his hard vertical shaft. She found it easier to take his thickness which was stretching her wider and wider and she like to work him gently in view of his age. She loved doing it to him the joy of female sex exciting her man.

Alison's mother died without meeting Eric. Her father did not want to live in the house in his grief and went to stay with friends in Kent. He sold his car and decided to buy an electric vehicle. Then he saw and purchased a view. The bungalow sat above trees overlooking the Kent Weald at Ide Hill and one bedroom had a large window with the view. He was however lost without his wife and struggled. Alison gained an inheritance and her annual company bonus made her a wealthy woman.

This did not affect her relationship with Eric which developed into a deeply loving and very sexy relationship.

She took him to the Opera on Valentine's day one of many visits they enjoyed. On leap year she proposed to him and he was delighted to accept. He met her father who wasn't thrilled to find his daughter lived with a man his own age but he was too preoccupied with his depression and ill health to make an issue. He suggested they marry at the parish church in Ide Hill and arrangements were made for a marriage licence and a small discreet private ceremony. Her father recognised the love his daughter felt for Eric and recalled others he knew who married younger women.

Alison's father collapsed and had to be resuscitated where he lay; he had cardiac arrest twice in the air ambulance and was certified dead in resuscitation at the hospital. He was buried in the graveyard at Ide Hill. He had not coped with his wife's frailty and death but had at least the consolation of that daily view.

Alison asked Eric to move in with her at Ide Hill which she had inherited together with a large portfolio of varied investments managed by her family stockbroker in the city.

She took an intensive driving course for a week and passed her test in the electric car. Her return to work meant a short drive to Sevenoaks and a commute to Cannon Street and her office in Walbrook overlooking the Christopher Wren church of Saint Stephen. Her company were anxious not to lose her but she loved work although she didn't really need the income which increased and they gave her a large bonus annually. The City of London finance sector is known for large bonuses and dedicated Alison was always going to achieve high reward. She managed more people and grew the business and promoted the company in her work for City Guilds and charities.

Alison loved Fridays as did Eric. Eric could cope with a wet eager often naked young wife spending the evening and night slowly using his cock for her pleasure. Alison was extremely hungry for sex at the end of a working week and could come back again and again until Eric fell asleep. Even then she would excite herself lying on top of him rubbing herself to the edge and coming repeatedly.

She wanted him to tell her about his fantasies about her. Eric was so attracted by her small puffy nipples and he often dreamt of navy blue school knickers. He had memories of changing at school and seeing the girls knickers. Alison braless was a fantasy blue knickered woman when he dreamt about her. She bought some navy blue knickers and wore them to work on Friday so they were wet and smelly for him to explore. This excited him a lot; she had been waxed so had a visible slit forming in the material. Eric loved this game sniffing and licking her. Eventually she would take them off and let him finger her or lick her or just play with her clit once he had it out for her. She came quickly nowadays and would sleep naked on top of him with his cock soft or hard tucked inside her wet slit.

Alison's fantasy was of Eric bringing two men into her bedroom and then watching the young men repeatedly fuck her, his hot wife. She had read about this somewhere and the idea had made her hot and wet on her journey home. That evening she had talked dirty to Eric over dinner and afterwards. She liked the fantasy and described in detail how she wanted two men to satisfy her wet cunt. She wanted one to have a big cock thick and long and she wanted to be fucked very hard. Eric liked the idea and they both enjoyed their fantasy simultaneously she wearing knickers and he talking dirty and feeling up her stretching her cunt as much as she could take. Alison came so many times talking dirty to him afterwards in bed until he slept. Alison wanted to be a wet open cunt for him whenever they were together.

Alison returned to her consultant and after tests was told that one of her ovaries needed removal and she was about enter menopause because the functioning ovary was almost exhausted. The consultant recommended increasing her existing hormone replacement therapy and keyhole surgery to remove both ovaries. She would all being well retain her womb and cervix and avoid hysterectomy. Alison signed up immediately and a week later as a private patient she had successful keyhole surgery.

Up to 3 months at home (she could work remotely) but one month of rest. the problem was not the entry wounds but the scar tissue internally. The two keyhole scars healed quickly and were hardly visible after three months. Her surgeon had used a gel to close the two sites which healed quickly and promoted skin growth over the marks.

Eric cared for her; they spent days together in the garden Eric catering for her and shopping. Eric had settled in to Ide Hill and volunteered in the Community shop. Other volunteers helped him driving him to shop at Sevenoaks Market and the supermarkets. Eric would work two hours in the shop then do some shopping of his own and use the Post Office counter and end with the tea room and bakery. He was soon known across the district as a friendly volunteer. As she recovered she would walk to the shop and wait for him outside on the terrace and she was often referred to as his granddaughter. They would always laugh about this. Eric never corrected anyone!

Alison was eager to satisfy him sexually and although she had challenges with hot flushes day and night Eric could rely on her nipples and navy blue knickers!

Her menopause began to settle. She loved the air conditioner in the bedroom ceiling and when she returned to the city her office was cool to make life easier.

She no longer needed period pants and her pelvic floor was strong and life was good. She had been advised to refrain from vaginal intercourse and had to insert cream to prevent dryness and itching but was beginning to feel wet in the evenings alone with Eric. She was beginning to want to fuck again but still had abdominal pain if she came strongly. Eric was totally satisfied with his sex life. talking dirty and listening to her fantasies. Gradually he increased the number of men in her fantasy; she described them and became a cum slut spunk dump for 5 young men at a time. She would change the cast of fuckers and some of her chats made her orgasm. Gradually the pain lessened and one glorious Friday she climbed on him in blue knickers and slipped him up the side of them and dripping wet she fucked him, taking him up her cunt in two moves. "Fuck yes Eric let me fuck you hard; I've missed fucking you. He tried hard not to come but she was intense orgasmic and didn't have pain. Alison was hot and multi orgasmic, loving feeling her cunt walls open and stretched. Eric slowed her thrusts 3 times then exploded inside her wet sloppy cave as she moaned and gripped him tight in her muscular wet throbbing slit.

Alison didn't want to let him out she had so missed cock up her. He was breathless with excitement about her and kept telling her how much he loved her and loved her cum slut, cum dump big cunt. She had not felt any pain and wanted more than exhausted Eric could give. She was satisfied but would want more sex next day!

After a full recovery declared by her gynaecologist she settled back to work and became a rampant cougar by night. Now in his 80's wedding anniversaries passed and other sexual fantasies were shared.

They were blissfully happy in the sunshine overlooking the Weald either in bed or from their garden or the terrace of the Community Shop. Eric's "Granddaughter" became accepted and a volunteer in the shop on Saturdays for two hours.