Rough Night for Callie

Story Info
Woman is abducted by two strangers looking for fun.
2.4k words
4.41
17k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callie walked along the sidewalk, the cool night air blowing her auburn curls away from her face. Her green eyes stared ahead, though she wasn't paying attention. She kept replaying the night in her head as her heels clicked along the pavement. Callie wished she had grabbed her jacket from Trent's car before she had stormed off. The early autumn air was cutting through her, and her short black dress didn't provide much warmth as it clung to her curves.

Her mind was on the fight and impending breakup that would follow. Callie had gone with her boyfriend to the club earlier, and they had both knocked a few back. However, Trent had done some shots while Callie was in the restroom. Trent had promised he wouldn't overdo it, but of course, he did. Trent tended to get jealous and confrontational when he drank, so it was no surprise to Callie when he accused her of flirting with the bartender. She wasn't. He was just telling her he was cutting her boyfriend off, so when she slid the receipt back after closing the tab, Trent thought she gave him her number. In another life she would have, he was gorgeous, but she had always been loyal to a fault.

Maybe things would be different tomorrow. Maybe Trent would finally wake up and see how out of control he was. Mayb---

Callie's thoughts were interrupted as an arm wrapped around her waist from the shadows between two buildings. The arm pulled her into the shadows as another wrapped around her. She tried kicking and flailing her arms, but there was another figure in front of her, a hood down covering the face. Black gloved hands grabbed hers and zip tied them together, then a zip tie around the ankles. A ball gag quickly replaced the hand across her mouth and Callie knew she was fucked.

The people grabbed her one at the ankles, the other under the arms, and they carried her into a side entrance to one of the nondescript brick buildings. The door led to a dingy stairwell. They carried her up a flight of stairs and opened a door, there was a hallway and they quickly brought her in the first door on the right. The room was empty, save for a long black ottoman in the center and a tall cabinet with mirrored doors in front of it.

Callie was carried over the ottoman and laid over it. As she struggled to get her embossed l elbows or knees under her to get up, she felt one of them sit on her, straddling her back. He, she could feel something hard also pressed into her lower back as he leaned forward to help the other one secure my wrists with restraints attached to the feet of the ottoman. His breath was warm in her ear. It made her shudder. The man got off and opened the cabinet where he pulled out a large, odd shaped object. The man slid it under her hips, and the other person lifted her up. He had also cut the zip tie on her ankles. When she was set back down, she noticed her hips were much higher, but it was in a V and sloped on the outsides, making her legs want to spread as she tried kicking behind her.

She heard two deep laughs. Both male then. The men struggled to wrestle her legs back down, and her ankles were secured to the back legs of the ottoman. Callie felt naked and much more vulnerable as she lay there and could feel her dress had slid up over her hips. Her bare ass was exposed as her small lacy white thong don't cover much. She felt a hand on her ass cheek as it went from one to the other, then spanked her hard.

Callie's breath hitched in her throat as she then felt a hand on her inner thigh, moving its way up her leg. Her face flushed and she closed her eyes as the hand met her soaked panties.

"Oh shit, she's soaked," He said as he ran his hand up and down the front of her panties.

"You're a kinky little bitch, aren't you?" he whispered, his breath hot and close to her ass cheek, his thumb lightly pressing against her opening through the panties.

Man 1 had been digging in the cabinet and came back with a knife and an O ring gag in his hand. Callie had gotten lost in the teasing and shame and had forgotten she could be in real danger. Just because the men hadn't hurt her didn't mean they couldn't. Callie felt her panties cut off her as Man 1 took the ball gag out and replaced it with the ring gag. Tears ran down her face as she heard Man 2 rustling behind her.

"We won't hurt you unless you make us, and we really don't want to do that," he said as he cupped her jaw. Man 1 must have seen her tears and was consoling her.

"What the fuck is this?" Callie thought just as she felt fingers against her bare lips, making their way toward her clit. Man 2's fingers moved expertly and she could feel herself getting wetter.

Man 1 had gone back to the cabinet and had grabbed a box from inside it, walked it past Callie, then closed the doors, leaving her to stare at her tear streaked face as she saw Man 2 behind her a black mask covering his face as he rubbed her with one hand and dug in the box with the other. Man 1 was in view in front of her rubbing the bulge in the front of his black pants, she could tell he was hard and huge.

"You might be crying but you love this, and you know it, you can lie to yourself, but your body betrays you," Man 2 said as he slid 2 fingers inside her. Callie couldn't suppress the moan that escaped her lips as she was violently shaking her head. "See baby, you're moaning for me, like a good little slut."

He had started working his fingers a little faster now as Man 1 had moved in front of her, grabbing her face, and pushed his hard cock into her mouth through the ring. He worked most of his length back and forth, but then slowly pushed every inch down her throat. Then resumed fucking her face with most of his length. Man 2 was keeping rhythm with Man 1 fingering her and Callie could feel the beginning of an orgasm building. She tried moving her arms, her legs, her hips, anything to get away. She would not cum for these men.

"You're going to cum for me princess, whether you like it or not, and you'll cum and cum again," Man 2 laughed as he removed his fingers. Callie cringed, as if he could read her mind.

She felt something placed under her, resting against her swollen clit. Then she felt something cold and wet running from her ass to her hot, wet pussy. It shocked her, but not as much as Man 2 entering her from behind. He was also huge and filled her up more than his fingers had, or Trent for that matter. Both men had slowed their rhythms, still keeping in sync with each other. They began working her faster and she could feel her orgasm building. All that teasing, now this? She needed a release.

She was moaning, on Man 1's cock in her mouth. The men started really building up speed and Man 1 grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled. Not painfully, but the way she had always wanted it pulled. It drove her over the edge and she came hard against Man 2 while Man 1 pulled out, allowing her to catch her breath. Man 2 sped up, thrusting into her much harder and faster, his rhythm more frantic. Callie was practically screaming as Man 2 finally came inside her, throbbing against her tender walls.

Man 2 pulled out and walked around to the side and sat against the wall. He pulled his condom off, Callie was thankful he was wearing one.He lifted his mask up just enough to expose his mouth as he lit a cigarette. Callie scrunched her nose up at his disgusting habit.

"They must do this a lot, all that coordination to keep rhythms, " Callie thought as she layed her head down, feeling wxhausted. Her body was covered in sweat and wisps of hair clung to her forehead as she panted.

"He told you, you're going to cum for us," Man 1 said, voice husky with need for his own release. "And cum again."

Her eyes widened as she felt something inserted between her tender lips. It was slightly larger than Man 2 and Callie thought she might split in two if this kept up. The invasive object began to vibrate, not too intensely, but just enough to feel very good.

"It's my turn to explore that body of yours now," Man 2 said as he smacked her ass. She felt both of his hands on her cheeks, feeling and squeezing them. Then he pulled them apart.

"Have you ever done anal? You haven't, have you?" Man 1 asked. Callie stared wide eyed ahead into the mirror at the man. "I'll take that as a 'no' then."

Man 1 dipped his head down and she felt his tongue against her tight, virginal hole, licking and swirling around. She wasn't sure if she was repulsed or aroused. Maybe a mixture of both. Man 1 carried on like that for awhile as she decided she was definitely getting aroused, then he lifted his head up. She felt his hand between her cheeks, one finger tracing her tight rim. His finger lightly pushed against it, making smaller circles now.

"Just relax, I'll make you feel so good, I promise." His voice was more husky than before, dripping with need.

His other hand began working the toy inside her as he slowly slipped that finger in. She gasped. She had never felt a sensation like that before. She wasn't sure if she liked it or not. Man 1 began working his finger in and out with a second quickly following. Man 2 stood up and walked over. He was hard again and slowly stroking himself as he was watched as Callie had her holes worked.

Man 1 removed his fingers just as she had started to relax and kind of enjoy it. The toy inside her certainly helped as well, as she could feel her arousal dripping off of it. Man 1's fingers were replaced with something much larger, smoother, and warmer.

"No way is he going to fuck me," Callie thought.

Sure enough though, he began to press his hard cock against her tight hole. It was uncomfortable but he stopped when he felt her tense up and eased himself in. She thought he would never end, but he did stop for a moment, finally, before he began slowly working himself in and out of her. Callie felt full in a way she had never in her life felt before. The large toy and Man 1's cock in her holes were creating a pleasure she couldn't deny as she could feel another orgasm starting to build.

"Let's fill all your pretty little holes," Man 2 said as he walked to the front and placed himself through the ring in her mouth. They both kept their slow rhythm.

The Men were picking up speed, and Callie could see Man 2 bring a small object out of his pocket. As he fiddled with it, the object against Callie's clit began to vibrate. She moved her tongue in rhythm with Man 2, moaning on his hardness in her mouth. Man 2 began moaning as well. She was completely lost in the pleasure of all the stimulation. Her pussy was full with this vibrating cock, her ass was full with Man 1 pumping inside her, and her mouth was full as Man 2 face fucked her. She loved it.

Callie felt a little pain and realized Man 1 had been holding back and wasn't completely in her before, but as the men worked up speed, he either couldn't or wouldn't hold back anymore. She grew used to it quickly as he reached new spots of pure bliss inside her. She was going to cum any second.

She could hear them shuddering and their rhythms were off, then the vibrations increased suddenly and as if my magic, they all came. Callie felt Man 2 shoot down her throat as he ground against her face, forcing her to swallow every drop. Man 1 was throbbing inside her ass and at some point she had came so hard, the toy had been pushed out. The vibration stopped and the men exited her spent, sore body. Callie felt like jello.

They freed her from her restraints and rolled her to her back, her limbs were limp and her breathing was ragged. They stood on either side of her shoulders, reaching out, brushing her hair away from her sweaty forehead. She could feel herself drifting off to sleep. The alcohol, the sex, and whatever time it was were catching up to her.

Callie awoke in her bed, her black dress was damp. she had no idea what time it was. Her head was spinning and her memory was fuzzy. She reached out for her phone on the bedside table.

1:43 PM

17 texts from Trent, 3 missed calls, 2 voicemails.

9 texts from her best friend, 7 missed calls, 5 voicemails, 8 missed video calls, 11 snapchats, 4 Facebook messages, and 3 emails.

1 missed call and voice-mail from Mom.

That was going to be fun to sort out. Her screen was full of notifications. Callie unlocked her phone and opened her messaging app to see if anyone had details from the night and saw a text from herself around 4 AM, it was a picture.

Callie sat up in bed as her eyes focused on the image. Her heart raced as she saw a photo of a Polaroid and her panties. In the photo, she was asleep in some empty room on a black table or something. Her memories came flooding back as she read the text:

You were our favorite, we'll have to catch you again soon xoxo

Callie felt a smile spread across her face. She couldn't wait for next Friday, she would test her luck and try finding that street again. Sure, she had been kidnapped and while what started was non-consensual, it ended very consensual.

"See you soon," She whispered to the picture.