The Old Neighbor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting his head up just far enough to meet Sarah's lustful gaze, Albert replied, "You're damn right, I do. Augh... Were you trying to suck my soul out??"

Giving Albert's cock one last wet kiss, she rose up and simply answered, "Yup."

Albert grinned excitedly as Sarah prepared to straddle herself onto his lap. "I'm gonna ride this big cock now, Daddy," the blonde wife declared, biting her lip. "Fuck, I'm so horny for you..."

But as she positioned herself over Albert's awaiting love pole, she abruptly halted in the realization of something. Urgently hopping off of his lap and climbing out of bed, she quickly paced toward her bathroom.

"Hey! What the hell?! Where are you going??" Albert confusingly called out to his retreating lover.

"Sorry, Albert! Give me a second!" Sarah responded.

Opening her bathroom cabinet, Sarah reached for her birth control. But upon laying her eyes on the package, her mouth fell agape discovering that it was empty. "No no no... Shit!" she whispered to herself in a panic. She had been so sure she still had some pills left.

Out of desperation, she dug through the cabinet to see if she had an extra package of birth control lying around. But to her dismay, there was none, the empty one she had already discovered was indeed her last. Sarah anxiously grabbed her forehead. She didn't have any more Plan Bs on hand either; since going on the pill, she hadn't needed them. And she definitely didn't have condoms, at least not any of the size that would be required to fit on Albert's supersized member. How could Sarah have been so reckless?

Glancing out the window, she observed the snowstorm's unabated rage, rendering her current situation even more grim. There was no way in hell she would be able to go out and get another prescription from her doctor or purchase contraceptives. "Ugh, I knew I was forgetting something, dammit!" she muttered to herself in utter frustration.

"Sarah! Where did you go?! Come back to bed!" her elderly lover called out, his voice alloyed with annoyance.

"Um, give me a second!" Sarah replied, hurriedly reorganizing her cabinet and closing it.

Nervously biting her lip, she contemplated her options. It would be risky to have sex with Albert without any protection. Given how abnormally virile he was, the risk of his successfully impregnating her was certainly high.

"Sarah! Come back! You can't just leave a man like this!" he called out once more, his voice now noticeably irritated.

Sighing, she quickly returned to the bedroom. "Where the hell did you go??" Albert questioned as Sarah came back into view.

Sarah didn't know how to break the news. There was no way Albert would abstain from sex with her now that they were cozily trapped in the comfort of her home with her husband conveniently far out of the picture. And he certainly wouldn't want to pull out, at least not voluntarily.

"Um, Albert..." Sarah nervously began. The old man curiously arched his bushy brow. "I- I ran out of birth control..." she admitted. "I'm not sure what to do..."

Albert's heart skipped a beat. He almost couldn't believe what he was hearing. An awkward silence hung in the air between them. His mind raced as he realized that this was the opportunity he had been waiting for. Albert was going to impregnate his neighbor's wife!

"I don't see a problem here," Albert calmly remarked.

"What? Ugh, Albert. It's risky! I could get pregnant!" Sarah argued, sternly crossing her arms.

"And that's a problem because?" Albert continued casually.

"Jesus, Albert! You just don't get it! It's just wrong!"

"And you love how wrong it is!" the old man declared. Sarah was left stunned, he wasn't wrong. "Everything you do with me, you do it because you love the thrill of how taboo it is!"

"I... this is... I mean yes. But this is crossing a line!" Sarah stammered.

"Crossing a line? Every time we have sex you beg me to knock you up! Heh, you love it and you know it. So why must you fight it?"

"Augh, Albert, that's just role play! Just because I enjoy the fantasy of it, doesn't mean it's something I actually want!"

Albert shook his balding head. "Ah, you see, that's where you're wrong. The reason why you love it so much is because deep down you know it is what you really want, what you truly desire," he stated. "You're a young woman, it's only natural that you would long for a child."

"Yeah, with my husband!"

"A husband who doesn't tend to you in the most important ways?"

Sarah was at a loss for words. Albert's words pierced her deeply. "You deserve a real man," he continued remorselessly. "A man who tends to all your needs. A man who satisfies all your carnal desires." Grabbing the base of his erect cock, he slowly waved it side to side, as if he were taunting Sarah.

"You see this cock? This cock is what makes your knees wobble. It fills you up and makes you feel so good. Isn't that right, Sarah?"

Sarah subconsciously rubbed her loins together and bit the corner of her lip. "So what if you make me feel so good... It doesn't just give you the right to get me pregnant..." she objected, even as her resistance was waning.

"Mhm, but that's what makes this so arousing, Sarah..." the old man pointed out. "This is everything you've been desiring out of our affair, my kid growing in your belly." Sarah's mouth fell agape as she took the time to seriously contemplate such a scenario. Having a child that wasn't her husband's? How could that be what she wanted? It was so wrong! Yet... so very arousing...

"Albert I..." Sarah started to say but was immediately cut off by his next salvo.

"Face it, Sarah, this is what you want. You want me to knock you up. Imagine how hot it would be if you had my child." Sarah looked uncertain. "I know you love the idea of this frail old man breeding you."

"Ugh... There's so much that goes into this, Albert. It's not just something you do on a whim!" she urgently replied.

"In all my years of life, I've done a lot. This is something new. I want to give fatherhood a shot," Albert revealed. Sarah couldn't help but at least be impressed by his tenacity. Being a newfound father at his advanced age wasn't easy.

"And what about Alex??"

"You just pretend the kid is his. It's as simple as that."

"That's so fucked up, me secretly carrying your child and pretending it's his," Sarah remarked.

"But that's what gets your blood pumping, no? This would be our naughty secret. No one would know besides you and me." Waving his cock around once more, Albert prodded on, "Look at you, you're a fertile young woman! Don't you want to get bred by this bull cock? I'll give you the baby you deserve. I'll make you a mother..."

Sarah clenched her fists and rubbed her moistening inner thighs. Her pussy was soaking wet! Albert was pulling out all the stops as if he were a lawyer, like her! Her mind was torn between her desires and her rationality. If she did this there would be no going back. However, one could argue that she was already past the point of no return.

It was wrong, taboo, immoral! But at the same time, her primal needs tugged at her. She wanted to be a mom, ideally with her husband. But he wasn't tending to his duties like a man should be, which was largely what had led to her affair with Albert. This old man tended to her needs better than Alex ever could.

Her depraved brain imagined what it would be like to secretly have Albert's baby. The thought of all her friends and family assuming that it was Alex's made her stomach churn and her heart palpate in her chest.

The immediate vision of Albert's big bull cock swaying in the air only stoked the flames of her arousal. To allow this dirty old man to knock her up was the ultimate act of depravity. As a beautiful young woman, it ought to be beneath her to allow such a thing. But he fucked her like no other man could. Albert owned her pussy... It was his right to breed her...

Sensing that Sarah was still on the fence, Albert thought of another approach. He figured that she just needed some more... convincing... "Augh, let's just put this all aside for now and just fuck, I'm itching to have some of that tight pussy, how about it?"

Sarah snapped out of her deep thoughts and responded, "Erh, it's still going to be risky, Albert."

"I'm just gonna pull out." Sarah squinted her green eyes, skeptical about the old man's intentions. "Don't give me that look. I know you're itching to fuck. You need this as much as I do. And like I said, I'll pull out."

"I don't know if I can trust you to pull out, Albert..."

"Augh, come on, Sarah. I can see that you are clearly on the fence about our little predicament. So I'll do the best thing for your interests." Sarah was still suspicious of his sudden change of heart. However, Sarah's aching need to be fucked convinced her to take the leap and trust Albert by his word.

"Come on, Sarah. I'll be careful," he reiterated one last time.

"Ngh, dammit... Fine. You're lucky I'm so fucking horny," Sarah conceded. "But you have to remember to pull out, okay, Albert?" she stated sternly.

"Of course, of course, I'll pull out. You can count on that. The last thing I would want to do is displease you," the old man assured, concealing a devious grin. Sarah just let out a playfully annoyed snarl and shook her head.

Deep down, Sarah knew she shouldn't place any trust in his word but, given her the buzz from the wine and what a horny state she was in, her inhibitions were considerably diminished.

Joining Albert on her marital bed again, she mounted herself upon his lap. Grabbing his cock, Sarah positioned it directly under her dripping pussy. She slowly rubbed his cockhead along her moist lips, eliciting quiet moans from them both. However, having positioned herself so close, she remained hovering just above him, hesitating to commit to such a risky bout of sex.

Sarah gasped as Albert's bony hands suddenly grasped her hips and pulled her down onto his cock. "Oh my god!" she squealed as his raw cock slipped inside her unprotected pussy.

"Argh! So tight!" Albert groaned. Her body was already rearing up to have his baby.

Sarah's doubts flew out of her mind as a wave of pleasure washed over her. "Mhmm, your cock is so big..." she mewled with satisfaction.

Planting her delicate hands onto his hairy chest and settling her ankles onto his thighs, Sarah proceeded to eagerly ride her lover. Albert grunted and smiled with delight at how quickly Sarah's demeanor had flipped once he had forced her down onto his endowed manhood. His master plan was proceeding perfectly.

The bed creaked as Sarah bounced on his cock. She skillfully rolled her hips into Albert, causing both of them to moan loudly. "Fuck... I love riding your cock, Daddy... Ah, mhmm," she uttered in a breathy voice.

Albert helped guide Sarah with his hands, tugging her in the right places, stirring more throaty moans from her lips. His cock stimulated all of Sarah's special places, sending her to heaven.

Her fetching green eyes were glazed with lust and desire as she rode her big-cocked bull. "You like that, Sarah? Do you like fucking me on your marital bed?" Albert grunted, gripping her soft cheeks.

"Ohhh, fuck yes, Daddy! I love fucking you on the bed I share with my husband. It's so naughty!" she replied, nibbling on her lip.

"Augh, keep telling me what I want to hear, slut!" the old man ordered.

Sarah let out a low moan and nodded. "It feels so good to be fucked by a real man on my marital bed. Ah, uh... Your cock is just so much bigger and better than my husband's. His little baby dick could never satisfy me the way you do, Daddy." Her words flowed like butter to Albert's old ears. "Fuck! You're so deep, Daddy! I love riding this big bull cock! Hmmm, you're such a stud!" she wailed as his manhood drove deep into her love canal, his cockhead repeatedly slamming against her cervix.

Albert's cock sleuthed in and out of Sarah's tight wet pussy with ease. Their breaths were hot and steamy, raising the temperature of the cold atmosphere around them. Their intense fucking made their skin slick with sweat, causing them to glint in the dim light of the nearby lamp.

Sarah cast her alluring gaze up to her elderly lover. The dark radiance from the light provided an intimate ambiance to the room. That, combined with the raging snowstorm outside made things even more erotic. Here they were, trapped together with nothing better to do than to mate like wild animals.

Sarah let out a heavy moan as Albert began to meet her hip rolls with his relentless thrusts. Her eyes fluttered and rolled back as his cockhead smushed against the entrance to her uterus, sending bolts of pleasure shooting through her body.

"Ohhh, yesss! That feels so fucking good, Daddy. I can feel you in my fucking stomach..." she moaned. Their sexes met with each other in an erotic rhythm they had mastered over the months of their affair.

"Augh! I'm gonna keep giving you this cock until the day I die!" Albert roared, thrusting his hips up and hitting one of Sarah's weak spots. She quivered and squealed, having a mini orgasm.

The two lovers expressed their carnal lust with their moans of pleasure. The old man grinned victoriously observing how addicted this blonde goddess of a woman was to his manhood. Sensing that her inhibitions were thoroughly eroded enough from their steamy mating, he moved on to the next step of his plan.

"Fuck... I want to put a baby in you..." Albert uttered, licking his lips.

Sarah paused for a brief moment, processing what he'd just said. Resuming her riding, she replied, "Ah, you shouldn't be saying such things right now, Albert... oh, fuck that feels good..."

"But I want to, so bad. Your pussy feels so tight and wet. It's practically begging for me to shoot my load inside your womb and knock you up."

Sarah winced, trying to ignore his salacious chatter. "Ah... Albert...stop talking like that... It's not safe..." She recognized what he was trying to do but her horned-up body kept her anchored on his cock.

"Ohhh, baby... keep riding me like that... Augh... Sarah, do you really want me to pull out? It just feels so much better to cum inside. Don't you agree?"

"Ah, uh... No... stop that... I know what you're trying to do..."

The devious old man smirked. "Yeah? What is it that I'm doing, Sarah?" he playfully taunted.

Sarah took a moment to respond since she was so focused on riding his love pole. "Nhg... you're trying to get me pregnant... I'm not stupid..." she uttered in a labored voice.

"Hmm, don't you love how good it feels when my warm cum fills you all up?" the old man continued, disregarding her previous remark. "My hot sticky load flooding your insides where it should belong..."

"Mhmm, yes... I mean, no!" Sarah incoherently responded as his cock again struck one of her weak spots. Albert sensed that she was breaking. "Remember, you have to pull out. That's what you said you would do..."

Sarah sunk balls deep onto Albert's manhood, provoking a raspy moan. "I did say that... But I don't think you want that, do you?" the old veteran persisted.

Sarah involuntarily nodded before quickly shaking her head 'No' as she rose her ass up before sinking it back down onto his pelvis. Her mind was dictated by her lust and desire. "Ah... it's dangerous, Albert... You could get me pregnant..." she repeated, the resistance in her voice weakening.

"Mhm, I can get you pregnant. That's something you want, no? You can pull off of me any time you want, you're the one on top. But I know you won't..." Albert declared, tracing her abdomen with his thumbs. Methodically prodding where his baby would be.

"Albert... ah uh... No... I can't... I-." Sarah processed his bold statement. She could easily just pull out any time she wanted since she was on top. But she didn't...

"Listen to your body, Sarah. Can't you feel yourself aching to be bred? You want this. You keep denying this but you need this... Come on, Sarah. Let's make a baby..." Albert incited.

Sarah's expression was mixed with uncertainty and arousal. She kicked herself for knowing that the old man would try something like this. But as aware as she was of his depraved advances, she made no further attempt to resist.

Sarah's will to resist had been worn down by his cock. Her primal instincts to procreate were now dictating her actions and all other rationales had blown out the window to be lost in the storm.

Before Sarah could speak, she suddenly felt herself forcefully jerked around. Finding herself on her back, her chest heaved as her lover loomed over the top of her, pinning her onto the bed, all somehow without ever slipping out of her pussy. Sarah's body trembled as his skinny smaller body held her down in a submissive mating press.

"I'm gonna breed you, okay, Sarah?" Albert stated affirmingly.

Drawing his hips back, he began to drive his cock rapidly into her soaking pussy. "Ah ah ah, uh uh uh!" she moaned in tandem with his thrusts. "Wait! Augh! Ah ah, fuck! Albert! We can't!" Sarah tried to object but her mind was melting away under the onslaught of his deeply penetrating love stick.

"Give in, Sarah! Let me get you pregnant! You want this! You know you want this! Feel me! Feel how your pussy is wrapping around my bull cock trying to milk me for my seed! It's begging for me to inseminate you!"

"Fuck! Ahhh! Mhmmm! N- no- ah! Jesus! Yes..." Sarah's thoughts were being dragged further and further away from the last whispers of reason. Each thrust from Albert just increased her submission to his depraved desires.

"You can feel it! Your body wants this as much as you do! Just accept it and be mine! Let me claim you! Let me breed you! Give in!" Albert roared, slamming his hips into her pelvis.

Sarah's legs swung in the air as he pounded her to kingdom come. Taking her hands, the old man interlocked fingers with her and pinned them above her head. Sarah's green eyes widened as he continued to dominate her.

"Oh my god, Albert! Fuck fuck fuck! Mhmmm!" she wailed, trying to contain her true desires. "Keep fucking me like that... Ah! Mhmm! Yes!" She struggled with her thoughts as he mated her. All of her doubts about the implications of having a baby from her affair with Albert were shunted out of her hazy mind. She wanted to get bred, no, she needed to be...

"No, you don't just want me to keep fucking you. You want me to breed you! Admit it!" Albert grunted in a labored voice. "Just submit to your desires, Sarah! Let me give you my baby!"

Then driving balls deep inside her love canal, Albert stabbed her cervix with his bulbous cockhead causing Sarah to let out a gasp of pure ecstasy. The skeptical look in her eyes altered irrevocably to a new look, one of desire and need. She had made up her mind...

"Fuck it! Breed me, Albert! I want you to fucking knock me up with your kid!" she screamed in admission as she reflexively wrapped her legs around his skinny waist.

Albert smiled triumphantly, she had given in, finally...

Resting his body on top of her larger one, she nestled his face into her long neck and began to piston his hips with abandon. He gave her deep and fast strokes, rousing up needy moans from Sarah's lips.

"Fuck fuck fuck! I need this! Albert! Keep pounding me like that! Shit! I want you to make me a mommy! You'll be our baby's Daddy! My daddy!" she pleaded as she eagerly pulled his hips down into her with her strong legs.

Albert let out a throaty grunt feeling her tight walls wringing his cock for his virile seed. Sarah couldn't believe it, she was allowing her elderly lover to attempt to impregnate her in the same bed she shared with her husband! It should have been Alex doing his duties as Sarah's significant other to get her pregnant, not this perverted old man!

This was the most depraved thing a wife could ever perform. Yet, the idea of how inconceivably wrong it was only fueled her lust. She was addicted to this feeling.