The Old Neighbor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, just as he was about to ring the doorbell, the door suddenly opened revealing Sarah in all her beautiful glory. "Oh?!" she gasped, a bit startled. Albert was shocked as well, losing his train of thought and briefly forgetting why he was mad in the first place.

Gathering himself, Albert resumed his bitter mood and opened his mouth to speak his mind. But Sarah beat him to it. "I was actually on my way over to see you right now, Albert," she explained, attempting to contain an excited smile.

"What?" he uttered, caught off guard by her welcoming behavior.

Looking past him, Sarah carefully scanned their surroundings. "Come in, come in!" she exclaimed as she hastily ushered the old man inside her house.

Albert was left confused. He was supposed to be angry with her for acting so distant with him! As soon as the door closed behind them, Sarah grabbed Albert's old face and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

His old eyes widened. He'd almost forgotten how good it felt to kiss his blonde goddess. As they separated, Albert was left stunned by her abruptly affectionate gesture. "What's going on here??" he exclaimed, dazed by how fast everything was happening.

Sarah smirked and shook her head in a disappointed manner. Taking a deep breath, she reached behind her and grabbed something from her back pocket. Producing a strange plastic stick, she showed it to her lover.

Albert scrutinized the unfamiliar object. Upon realizing what it had to be, his old heart skipped a beat and his mind began to race. "Is this..." he tried to say.

"Yes! I'm pregnant!" Sarah excitedly revealed.

Carefully plucking the pregnancy test from her hand, Albert scanned it closely, trying to ascertain whether her announcement was indeed true. He involuntarily grinned from ear to ear as he worked out that the test was indeed positive.

"That's great!" he cheered, rushing over to Sarah and pulling her into a warm embrace. The old man was filled with joy. He was going to be a father for the first time in his life. But what made things even better was that his baby momma was his neighbor's hot wife.

The two hummed with pure delight as they reveled in each other's arms. Sarah and Albert were unable to believe that this was actually happening. They were going to have a baby together. Even though it was an affair baby, the result of their illicit cheating, it was still something to feel happy about.

"I'm sorry about my behavior the past week. I wanted to wait until things were certain. I thought the good news would hit better that way," Sarah apologized as they pulled away from their hug.

Albert's resentment washed away in light of her explanation. Although she'd made him feel bitter, he now found that her deliberate delay until she could provide objective proof that they had successfully conceived had indeed made the news better. He was more than pleasantly surprised. His all-time dream fantasy was coming true!

"Augh, I was a little mad, but that's in the past now. I'm just glad that I finally knocked you up!" the old veteran replied with a victorious smile. "I told you we only needed one concentrated effort to succeed."

Sarah rolled her siren-green eyes. "Yeah, you did it. I can't believe you really knocked me up, you old bastard," she said jokingly.

"Hmm, are you sure it's mine?" Albert suddenly asked. Sarah's face assumed a bewildered expression.

"What kind of question is that?? Of course, it's yours. Who else would it belong to??"

"Augh, It could be your husband's..." he uneasily muttered. "Unless you haven't had sex with him yet..."

Sarah sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "No, I haven't had sex with him yet. I wasn't going to go through the effort to arrange that until after I knew I was pregnant," she answered. "It's yours, Albert."

"Just making sure, sexy. Thanks for being so thoughtful," Alblert said happily. "Heh, you naughty little slut. You wanted to make sure that you were pregnant with my kid before 'trying' with your husband..."

Sarah chuckled and flashed a devilish smirk. "Mhmm, I wanted to have full certainty that I was pregnant with my big-cocked neighbor's baby..." she spoke in a low voice as she bent down to meet Albert's eyeline. "Are you happy that you're gonna become a daddy?" Albert nodded affirmingly.

"I think we should celebrate," the old man suggested.

"Hm? Any suggestions on how we should do that?" Sarah responded coyly.

"Oh, I think I can 'conceive' a few ideas..." Albert chuckled deviously.

Leaning forward, he locked lips with his pregnant lover. As Sarah led him upstairs, presumably to her bedroom, Albert couldn't help but feel totally happy and fulfilled. He had everything he could ever want. He truly was the luckiest old bastard in the world.

To be continued...