The Old Pals Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was different then," I managed to say. "I'm married now and I swore that I would never be unfaithful to Sylvia."

My friend smiled almost condescendingly and said categorically, "This wasn't infidelity you know - this was just two old pals getting to know each other again." He paused to study my reaction and when I seemed less than convinced he went on, "If you go with another woman to get something your wife can give you then that is betrayal but if what you need is not available within the marriage, it is something different altogether. You would be amazed how very many married men have this other dimension to their lives and pursue it with a perfectly clear conscience."

Brad continued talking and I gradually began to feel better about what I had done. I wrote it off as a mental aberration triggered by nostalgia - something to do with trying to recapture my lost youth. However, I resolved firmly that it would not happen again.

Sylvia arrived home slightly earlier than usual and it quickly became apparent that she was in exceptionally good humour. She laughed a lot and was quick to join in light hearted humour but I slowly began to realise that she was coming-on to my friend because almost everything that she said seemed to be loaded with double meaning. My only consolation was that Brad adroitly managed to side-step the many sexually based responses that she offered him.

By the time that I got my wife alone in the bedroom, I was very angry. "What the fuck was all that about," I exploded. "You might as well have taken your knickers off and waved them under his nose."

Sylvia was unabashed. "It was only a bit of fun," she grinned. "Look Jeff, I will admit that Brad is the most attractive man I have ever met but he's not available and that's the whole point. I suppose that he poses a challenge. Yes, I was a bit daring but I felt safe tempting him - I would never have dared behave like that otherwise." Her argument cooled me down but I was still fully dressed. She had stripped quickly and casting aside her usual modesty she lay posing provocatively on the bed. "Do you want a bit of what I would love to give to him," she goaded but on seeing the anger return to my face she said quickly, "I'm only teasing love, please come and make love to me." The preceding sexual ambience had affected her because she proved to be far more passionate than usual.

The third morning, we two males again breakfasted alone. Then and as I ran him into town he asked a lot of questions about Sylvia such as how we met and things about her background. Although his queries were very innocuous on the surface, I found that I was unwilling to divulge the information, resorting mainly to vagueness in my answers. After work I considered again taking Brad to a restaurant and not getting home until my wife was there but, feeling that I was in control of the situation took the risk of cooking another quick meal at home. When the table was cleared of dirty dishes, I got out my briefcase and spread out a lot paperwork, deliberately giving the impression that I had a lot of unfinished business from the office to deal with. When my friend started to speak I turned round and wished that I hadn't. "Shall I put on another of my videos or would you rather go straight to the bit that you like best?" he said, smiling confidently and ever so tantalisingly pulling down his zip. I gulped and took a deep breath but it was no good because my resolution melted away like summer snow.

Once I had resigned myself to the fact that I would continue to suck Brad's cock for as long as he was around, I felt much happier. I was so relaxed that later I was able to sit and watch my wife act the tart in front of our guest with utter complacency. Late on however, I did start to get to get twinges of unease at the suspicion that Brad was starting to respond to her overtures. Sylvia confirmed this impression when we were alone, "I think that I need to be more careful with your handsome friend because he is starting to succumb to my fatal charm. There is a certain gleam in his eyes and I am not convinced that he is quite the one way street that you believe he is." A little later, after we had both finished up hot and sticky, I reflected on the benefits of having Brad as a houseguest because, apart from the fellatio stuff, having him around kept Sylvia in a permanently aroused state.

Next morning at work I felt on top of the world. There was a spring in my step in my step and I was aware of a glow of wellbeing. Two separate people actually stopped me to say, "You look pleased with yourself - won the lottery or something?" That evening having cooked and eaten a quick meal I sat and watched Brad insert the video, trembling with anticipation at what I was about to do. But instead of activating the remote control, my friend turned and faced me with a serious expression on his face. "We have got to talk - you see I have a very big favour that I want to ask of you."

It had got to be money and I knew that we currently had a decent amount in the bank. "Ask away old friend - I don't think that there is much that I can refuse you," I told him benevolently.

"Sylvia, your wife is a very lovely woman and as you know it is over three years since I have had that kind of sex," he began and then added quickly, "No - it's not what you think - I would just like to watch - you know you and her together. If you could leave your bedroom door open so that I can take a peek in. I just want to remind myself what it was like."

"No, No - I can't do that, it is so demeaning and Sylvia would never forgive me if she knew."

"If you won't you won't and I can respect that but don't come the 'demeaning' crap with me," he spat back with more than a touch of irritation. "That is the attitude of inadequate people who have classed a thing of beauty as pornography. Those same people can enthuse about the grace of an athlete, the beautiful lines of a racehorse and can even see beauty in two boxers in a ring but bring in sex and they call it demeaning. I can see only beauty in two attractive bodies engaged in the most natural act in the world. As for Sylvia knowing - do you honestly think that I am stupid enough to let myself get seen."

Brad could be very convincing when he wanted to be but this was a step too far. "I'm sorry. I understand what you are saying but the answer is still No."

He just shrugged and set the video going. Thinking the matter amicably settled, I moved closer and reached out for his zip but he turned away mumbling, "I don't see why I should let you get pleasure from my body when you refuse the only thing that I have ever asked from you in my life."

"Be reasonable Brad, it is two separate things," I pleaded. "If you had only asked me for something else."

Brad was not mollified. "It may seem a big thing to you but it seems a small thing to ask from my point of view. We can agree to differ and stay friends but it might be better if I moved out tomorrow - I have imposed on your hospitality enough already."

I panicked. My mind had just adjusted to having his spunk on tap for another eight days and now the prospect was being snatched away from me. "All right, I'll do it but you must promise to be very quiet."

I grabbed a tool box and took him upstairs to the bedroom he was using. When we first bought the house, after removing the connecting door, I had installed built in wardrobes on either side of the wall which separated that room from the main bedroom. The four retaining screws holding the back panel in place were easily removed allowing me to lift the panel clear and set on one side. The block of acoustic soundproofing packing from the cavity followed suit and then I walked round and removed the corresponding panel from the wardrobe in mine and Sylvia's room. All that was then needed was to move some shoes obstructing the wardrobe floor to one side. "The wardrobe door on our side is always slightly ajar and I will make sure it is like that. All you need to do is step through and you will get a good oblique view of the bed but make sure to wear something dark. I'll try and get Sylvia to leave the light on," I explained.

Having virtually blackmailed me into agreeing to his demand, Brad allowed me to collect my reward. Much of the evening after my wife got home is a blur because I was so bloody tense and nervous. I do remember that my friend was quieter than usual, (no doubt anticipation) and Sylvia noticeably back-pedalled on her previous flagrant teasing. In bed her suppressed sexuality burst out to my benefit. I started to get a kick from knowing that Brad was watching me - I had watched him often enough in the past rather than waste energy trying to prise apart the legs of the girl that I was with. I knew that I had since become quite an accomplished lover and it boosted my ego to make him aware of that fact. I started doing oral sex on her, lapping up the passion juice already flowing copiously from her slit. After a few minutes she wriggled round into the sixty-nine position and I don't think her mouth had ever felt quite so good. Next we did the position used in TV portrayal of sex, with me on my back and Sylvia squatting on top, moving herself up and down on my prick. At one point I looked across towards the wardrobe to see if I could spot Brad knowing him to be there and was shocked to find him standing outside, actually inside the bedroom. To make it worse, far from wearing something dark, he was naked apart from a pair of boxer shorts. He caught my eye and put up a thumb in approval and in return, I made desperate signals with my hand for him to get back inside the wardrobe.

Fortunately, Sylvia's eyes were closed but I knew how easy it would be to see Brad's reflection in the dressing table mirror so, as a matter of urgency, I got her onto her back with me on top. She was going absolutely crazy - I could not remember her ever being quite so passionate before. When her climax came that too was remarkable for, while in the throes of orgasm, her nails drew blood from my back for the first time ever. Afterwards I lay on my back covered in sweat and breathing heavily. I glowed from the pleasures of sex but also from pride in the knowledge that, while trying to put on a display for my friend, I had actually achieved my best fuck ever.

It was an interruption to the flow of light striking my eyelids that caused me to look. I was shocked to see my friend standing close up Sylvia's side of the bed, bollock naked and with his great weapon standing rigidly to attention in front of him. I raised my arm to urgently wave him away but as I did so her arms also rose in an unmistakable gesture of invitation. Then unbelievably, everything changed in the merest blink of an eye. One moment Brad was standing at the side of the bed gazing down at my wife and the next he was laying on top of her with his magnificent cock buried to the hilt inside her quivering quim.

Perversely at that moment I was reminded of the Speedy Gonzales joke but no longer found any humour in it. How was it possible to go from husband of a faithful loving wife to cuckold so quickly? It had to be a dream or quirk of the imagination but after holding my eyes closed for a long second, the same scene confronted me. It was when Sylvia spoke that I knew it was true because she breathed a long sigh of pleasure and murmured, "This is nice!"

I plunged into despair, feeling that life as I knew it had been irretrievably lost. Then, in the depths of my misery, I suddenly remembered that Brad had done this to me before and I wondered how I could possibly have forgotten all about it. During those late teenage years, with all the pairs of girls of girls that we picked up for short-lived romances, I almost invariably finished up with the less attractive of the two. Then one day we got two girls where I got the better of the deal but this was mainly due to our respective heights because Stephanie his partner was too tall for me. I was with Lucy and she was a doll, petite with lots of blonde hair and curves in all the right places. The usual one night stand turned into a week, extended into two and then a month. Brad was happy to stick with Steph because of the sex, "I've never had a bird quite so eager for it. Any time any place, her legs kind of spring open on command," he told me happily.

Once a week we got together as a foursome but apart from that tended to date separately. "Are you getting your oats?" he asked more than once when we were alone and I always gave a conspiratorial wink instead of saying anything. The truth was that I had not got very far at all in the way of sex. Lucy was very enthusiastic about kissing and she was happy to let me play with her tits but that was it. Despite that I was in no hurry to end the relationship because I enjoyed being with her and she was the best looking girl that I had known. After six weeks she started occasionally letting me put my hand up her leg and I thought that this was the big break through. From then on I was always pestering, 'Let me', 'Come on - say I can do it to you', 'I know that you'll like it if you say yes'. To all my entreaties I got the same unshakeable 'NO'. One day, feeling a bit peeved at the constant rejections I complained, "Why ever not - Brad and Stephanie are at it all the time."

"Just because my friend is easy doesn't mean that I have to be," she told me firmly and from then on my attitude changed. I began to think long term, reasoning that a girl who was so determined in defence of her virtue would make an admirable wife. I still kept trying my luck but my disappointment at her continued refusals was tempered by some pride that she should remain so steadfast about her principles.

It was Brad who suggested that we go away on holiday as a foursome and I was pleasantly surprised when Lucy agreed to go. Despite the Youth hostel accommodation I was convinced that before we returned, I would have found opportunity to consummate the relationship with my girlfriend. Sleeping facilities were segregated on a sex basis with the two girls sharing and Brad and I bunking together. Before an hour had passed after our arrival at the site, Brad had worked out how one from each pair could swap rooms during the night. For tactical reasons this came down me changing places with Stephanie. During the week's holiday, Lucy did relax to the extent that I was allowed to kiss her naked body all over and she did play with my prick but all my attempts to get it inside her were firmly rebuffed.

When it was time to return home, we took our bags to the station to find we had missed the train and that there were four hours to kill before the next one. On the station wall there was a poster advertising a nearby mountain trail that led to a ski-lift for taking people to the summit, so with nothing better to do we left our bags and started hiking. After a steady hour of marching upward, we found the chair lift and enjoyed a spectacular and relaxing ride to the summit. At the top we found quite a crowd who had gone before us but there was a bit of a panic in progress. In the distance a nasty storm complete with lightening and torrential rain could be seen and it seemed to be heading at speed for the mountaintop. With absolutely no shelter at all in that exposed place, all the sightseers urgently wanted to get back down the mountain and had formed a long queue. Second from the head of the queue were a young couple we had come across before during our travels and we knew that they were on honeymoon. From the row that they were having you might have thought they had just got divorced.

With some difficulty the husband got his wife onto one half of the lift and had just scrambled into the other when the distraught bride hurled herself to the ground. Joining her, the husband caught the moving lift and shouted anybody want it. Brad was the only person really near. The lift was moving slowly parallel with the ground at that point so Brad quickly jumped on and looked round for one of the three us to join him. As it happened, Lucy was the closest so she sprinted to be hauled into place just a second before it would have been too late. Resigned to getting soaked, Stephanie and I joined the end of the queue but after a few minutes it became obvious that the storm had veered down a valley on the opposite side of the mountain and would completely miss us. With most of the other holiday makers having departed, we were able to spend almost an hour wandering from one telescopic viewer to the next until we had seen all the sights of interest several times. We knew that the other two would wait for us in the refreshment area of the station.

When we got down that is where we found them but I was slightly puzzled why Brad and Lucy could only been served with their cups of tea shortly before we arrived. The four of us got a carriage to ourselves and for most of the journey Brad regaled us from his fund of dirty stories, some of which I hadn't heard before. I was surprised to see Lucy laughing as raucously as her friend because previously, when I had attempted to pass on one of my pal's less filthy anecdotes, Lucy had very prudishly told me not to be crude.

I had no idea anything was wrong until about to kiss Lucy goodnight at the end of her garden path. Turning her face away she said, "I'm sorry Jeff but I don't want to go out with you any more." Then pushing my arms away she took a pace backward and explained, "You see I had sex with Brad while you and Stephanie were up the mountain and it wouldn't be fair to go on seeing you."

"How? When?" I gasped totally not comprehending.

"We got off the ski lift at the bottom and were walking down the trail when Brad said, 'Do you reckon we can get in a quick shag while they are stuck up there?' I said that I thought so and we went into the bushes and did it." At this point she could not suppress a small smile as she added, "Actually we did it more than once."

"I don't understand why you went with him like that when I have been asking you to do it with me for weeks."

"That's just it," she said. "You asked - you asked all the time and it got bloody irritating. If you ask, a girl has got to say 'no' or else she looks cheap but if you had just gone and done it at any time I wouldn't have stopped you, particularly this last week. You don't understand women at all do you Jeff. Brad expected me to let him fuck me so I did but right from the start, you never really thought that I would open my legs for you, so I didn't."

"I forgive you, I understand and I can forget all about it," I pleaded.

"If Brad wants to shag me again I will let him."

"That doesn't matter. He's my pal so I don't really mind you doing it with him occasionally - the important thing is you and me. Now that I know what I have been doing wrong it's going to be fine between us."

Lucy shook her head. "You haven't understood. This doesn't make one bit of difference - I still can't do it with you. I don't know why but I just can't." I think that I just turned and walked away but I do know that I never saw her again after that night.

The following afternoon I burst into Brad's house without ringing the bell and was pleased to find him alone. "You shit faced fucking bastard," I screamed as he turned smiling to greet me. "I always thought you were my best friend and yet you go and shaft Lucy the moment that my back is turned."

"Come on - it's no big deal," he said, holding out his hands in a placatory manner. "I honestly didn't think you would mind if I had a little nibble. Hell - you must have got your share during the week."

"That's not the point. You knew that she was my girl - how would you have felt If I had tried moving in on Stephanie?"

"I wouldn't have minded one little bit because there is more than enough of Stephanie to go round. Hell I almost suggested it myself. You remember when Lucy had flue for two weeks and you came wandering round here just as Steph and I were warming up for a session. Well you looked so fucking miserable that I was on the point of asking her to give you a tumble instead of me but you pissed off again before I could speak. It's just cunt Jeff and one is as good as another as far as I am concerned. I'm really sorry that it has upset you - you weren't going soft on her were you?"