The Old Pals Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was falling in love with her," I confessed. "I was getting round to thinking about going steady."

"Well you have had a narrow escape pal. She's a right hot little tart that one - the kind who will go the distance with anybody whether she gets married or not. When you were humping her you must have been noticed that she's been round the block more than once."

"I never have done it with her despite what I said," I admitted. "I thought she was a virgin and if we were eventually going to get married, I didn't want to spoil it by having sex too soon."

Brad looked at me incredulously and then he began to laugh. The laughter was the all-consuming kind - his face was red, tears were streaming down his face and he was holding his stomach as he swayed from side to side. I sat stoically waiting until he calmed down, wanting to know what was so damn funny. Eventually he regained control, took a few deep breaths and then looked up but the moment that he saw my face he was again convulsed. I stood up and left the house, hating him with every fibre of my being. It was not what he had done with Lucy that provoked my hatred as much as that humiliating laughter. I would not answer his telephone calls that night and early the next day caught the train into London.

In London I attempted to put my new knowledge of women to the test. For my pains I received a bruised cheek together with a badly scratched neck and only narrowly escaped being reported to the police for attempted rape. That incident more or less brought my adolescence to a close.

Now Brad was in the process of bringing my marriage to a close. I watched Sylvia's arms go round him and her body start to move in counterpoint to his. After intimate acquaintance with the length of his penis, I could not grasp how the whole thing could disappear so quickly or how she could take it so easily. As my wife's responsive body moulded to his and Brad's confident thrusts increased in tempo, I found that I could no longer watch and turned my head away with eyes tightly closed. There was no escape from awareness of the sexual activity taking place beside me and that was not only from the motion of the bed because Sylvia gave vent to a succession of gasps and moans - and possibly whispered endearments. Most distressing of all was the fact that the knee of her bent splayed leg pushed hard against me every time that he rammed into her. I had just given her the best orgasm of our marriage but when Brad made her cum it was a completely different order of magnitude. The cry that issued from her throat could so easily have been mistaken for one of pain that I whipped round my head to look. Her mouth gaped open, her eyes were staring and her head thrashed wildly from side to side to side. I never dreamed that it was possible for a woman to experience that level of ecstasy.

I do not know how long her sexual climax lasted. It seems impossible that I could have simply fallen asleep at that moment so the most rational explanation is that my mind simply switched off, unable to cope with the input of such unacceptable data. I woke briefly on two occasions during the night and both times there was sex in progress beside me. Perhaps those two awakenings were close together but I am sure that there was at least one sex session after the first seduction, because the light had been put out.

In the morning to find that it had not been just a bad dream but there was relief in finding that beyond my wife's recumbent body, the bed was empty. Looking at her face she was very obviously satiated - and rather dissolute. Raising on one elbow I checked out the bedroom and when I looked back it was to find Sylvia studying me. There was nothing guilty or defensive in her gaze.

"Why?" All my hurt and puzzlement was expressed in that one word.

"Why did you bring Brad into our bedroom?" she spat back.

"I didn'..." I started to say but abandoned the denial when I realised how pointless it was.

"I knew he was there almost from the start," she said calmly. "As I was edging round to do sixty-nine on you I saw his face peering out of the wardrobe. At first I was very angry at his nerve but then the situation started to excite me. Once when I was making out with this guy on a deserted beach, I spotted a chap watching us through binoculars from the top of the cliff. I got very turned on then too and even gave the bloke a big smile and a wave behind my lover's back. Last night it was worse because Brad was so much closer and I fancied him anyway. Later on I saw you signal to him and I got angry again but this time with you, knowing that you had colluded with him. Then when Brad stood by the bed obviously dying to have sex with me I felt that it served you bloody well right if I did."

I winced at knowing that it was my own stupid action that had directly led to the betrayal. Sylvia reached out and stroked my face. "Don't blame yourself too much darling," she said. "I think that I would still have let him fuck me, even if you were not involved. One look at his cock and I wanted it - I don't think I have ever wanted anything so much in my life."

"So where do we go from here?" I asked my voice very flat.

Sylvia looked a bit surprised. "We go nowhere my love - we carry on as normal. Nothing has changed - I love you as much as I ever did. Sweetheart, last night was just sex and has nothing at all to do with my love for you - don't forget that." She let me ponder the meaning of her words for a moment and when I did not respond she asked brightly, "How did you let him into the wardrobe?"

"I took the packing panels from both sides so he could just walk through."

She smiled. "The old pals act?"

"Kind of - he made it sound like a small harmless favour."

Sylvia nodded. "Brad is a taker Jeff, you've got to watch him. I am not going to deny that he made me feel good last night but I could never love a man like that. A few minutes physical sensation is one thing but living life with a man you respect is something completely different."

Encouraged by her words to start believing that this was not necessarily the end of the world, I asked, "When did you actually start fancying Brad?"

"From the first moment that you brought him through the door," she told me honestly. "The trouble was that he caught my eye and knew that I had reacted to him. You see I am used to men fancying me and know exactly how to handle them. This was the reverse situation and I felt vulnerable, which was why I was so forward with him - to try and get back in control. I was very glad though that he disappeared with you every morning."

I had to get up or risk being late for work but as I swung my legs out of bed, Sylvia said, "I've got a question for you. When you were young, did you and Brad swap girls then?"

"I know of one occasion for certain when he screwed my girl but I never screwed any of his."

"Typical!" she laughed as I headed for the bathroom.

I was uncertain how I was going to react with Brad - anger, disdain or hurt. Therefore I was with a degree of relief that I found his note saying that he had dashed of early and would wait as usual near to where I worked. Unfortunately, I still had not resolved the dilemma when I picked up my briefcase and left work to meet him at the small bar. I tipped towards anger when he acted completely normally without any sign of contrition, "You bastard - I want you out of my house tonight."

"That's going a bit far don't you think," he said with false innocence. "If you were so unhappy about it why didn't you say something at the time?"

"What did you expect me to do? I couldn't throw you out physically and my wife seemed quite happy about the situation. If I had protested and you had just carried on, I would have looked an even bigger fool than I do right now."

He nodded. "You're right - I don't think that even a bucket of cold water would have had any affect."

Brad finished his drink and then followed me to the car. I drove him to my home with both of us maintaining a strict silence. I made no attempt to prepare food, deciding to eat when he had gone. I did help myself to a large drink and when he looked at me enquiringly, I told him to help himself. He sat himself opposite me, swirled the amber liquid in his glass a few times and then said, "I can understand that you think that I behaved badly but I believe that I acted with quite a degree of constraint."

"Fucking hell," I swore "- You've the nerve to call last night 'acting with constraint'?"

"Please hear me out," he pleaded. "Let me tell how it appeared to me. I'm not making excuses but, if only for our past, let me try to show that I am not the total bastard you think I am." I knew that I would take a lot of convincing but nodded for him to continue. "The moment that I stepped into the house and looked into your wife's eyes, there was a spark and I knew it was there if I wanted it - although I'm not sure if she realised. The trouble was that I knew I did want it and that was a revelation after barely glancing at a female during the past."

"How do you mean 'a spark'?"

"Call it immediate physical attraction. I've had it before and the women who react to me so quickly always turn out to be the best in bed. Others gradually succumb to my charm and some resist until they realise the size of my dick but I can honestly say that I have never drawn a blank if I really wanted the woman."

"I thought you said you had only been with twelve women since I last saw you?"

Brad grinned mischievously. "I possibly exaggerated a bit there to make the point. There were a lot more women than I mentioned but I have been with one hell of a lot more men. You must remember that it's possible to go with a dozen guys at a gay weekend party - a passive type like yourself could easily handle well over fifty."

"So because you though that Sylvia has the hots for you, you decided to add her to your tally and to hell with friendship," I accused bitterly.

"That is what I am trying to say - because you are my friend I tried to back off. I did not respond when she was all over me with her sexy remarks - and why the fuck do you think I leave the house when you do in the morning. I do nothing but hang about waiting for you to finish work and that is to avoid being alone with your wife because I knew with absolute certainty what would happen and I did not want to do it behind your back."

"So right under my nose was all right I suppose?"

"I couldn't honestly see a lot wrong with it Jeff," he said. "I think that because we had re-established our old relationship I started thinking in terms of the past. We are the last of the musketeers so I believed that 'one for all - all for one' still applied - you know 'what's mine is yours' and that sort of stuff. I got it wrong and I'm sorry."

"OK - I forgive you but I still want you to go. I would never have any peace of mind if you stayed for the rest of your fortnight."

"I'll go but not until I have said goodbye to Sylvia. I don't want to sneak away like a thief in the night."

We sat in silence for quite a while and I spent most of the time surreptitiously studying him. Apart from the need to get him away from my wife, I was terribly disappointed that he was leaving early because I had been looking forward to several more days of giving him oral sex. He must have read my mind because he said quietly, "We can still act like friends. Remember that it will be the last time ever because I certainly am not going to risk disrupting your marriage again in the future." I needed no more persuading.

When Sylvia arrived, I jumped up to get my explanation first, "I've asked Brad to leave and he has packed his things but wanted to say goodbye to you before he goes."

"He is not leaving - at least not tonight. I don't care what he does tomorrow but you can't kick someone out on the street at this hour," she said firmly and then paused to see the effect of her ruling. "I suppose that this is all to do with last night and I have got something to say about that. This all started as a kind of schoolboy prank with both of you trying to relive your adolescence and unfortunately it got out of hand. We are all three of us to blame. Brad started it by thinking up the idea of spying on me and you Jeff were stupid enough to go along with it. My fault was not putting a stop to the nonsense when I first saw a lascivious face leering at me out of the wardrobe but I made the mistake of remembering something out of my past and from there everything escalated. As I see it there is no real harm done. Brad will leave, we will get on with our lives and the only result is that all three of us will have an extra memory, whether that is good or bad."

There was a sound of slow hand clapping. I turned to find Brad making the gesture and grinning all over his face. "You really are magnificent when you are laying down the law," he told her.

My wife turned her gaze coldly upon him. "There is no point you using your charm on me anymore Brad. I can't deny that I enjoyed having sex with you or that my personal memory of last night is a very good one. But it should not have happened, it was crazy - and one night of craziness will last me a lifetime, thank you. I am going straight to bed now and you will have gone Brad when I get up in the morning - so I will say goodbye now." Sylvia finished her speech with what started as a long dispassionate stare at Brad but suddenly she broke off and hurried from the room.

That's my marching orders signed sealed and delivered but with more grace than you would have given me," Brad said as soon as she had gone. "If you take my advice old chum, I would make the hot drink that she has obviously missed and get up there after her. As for me, I've got a long day looking for new digs tomorrow, so I will get my head down early as well. If you are not up tomorrow, I will let myself out. He waited until I made Sylvia a coffee and as we shook hands he said, "Thanks for everything Jeff - you never know, we might bump into each other again, sometime in the dim and distant future. I do hope that I have not disrupted your life too badly."

Pushing open the bedroom door I found that Sylvia was sprawled naked on top of the covers. "Put that mug down and make love to me," she ordered. I hurriedly complied, abandoning my usual tidiness by dropping my clothes on the floor. When naked I reached to switch out the light before getting into bed. "Leave it, I want to look at you - I want to make sure that it's you I am with," she ordered.

She had said 'make love' but there was no foreplay, no tenderness. Sylvia wanted me to enter her straight away and her vagina virtually sucked me in. Her arms locked around me in a vice and her groin was straining against me from the start. "Make me cum Jeff," she whispered, "Do it quickly."

There is such a thing as trying too hard. I had her at the brink put could not quite push her over and after that it was a losing battle. She went off the boil but would not stop trying. On rare occasions this had happened in the past and then the answer had been to stop, re-establish a mood and try again. I don't think that Sylvia could stop - she just got more and more frantic for release. After well over an hour of laborious humping without pleasure, I just gave up and rolled off. We lay side by side in silence, both breathing heavily. "Fetch Brad." The first time that she said that the words were spoken so quietly that I barely heard but then she repeated, loud and clear.

Shocked I rolled over to find that she was looking at me with pain in her eyes. "I need him Jeff," she said. "I have got to know if last night was all my imagination."

"I can confirm that it was real," I told her bitterly.

"Not that. I need to know if the way he made me feel was just the novelty of the situation or something more. Go and get him please."

I shook my head. "No, I won't do it - it's not fair to ask me."

"If you don't bring him here, I will go and get in his bed."

I was on the horns of a dilemma - I did not want to effectively ponce for my wife but I feared the force of my imagination if she was alone with him. The distance between our bed and Brad's door seemed like the longest walk of my life. My friend was lying on the bed naked with the light on but he was not reading. I had the impression that he had been expecting me. "Sylvia would like to see you," I managed to say and then turned to retrace my steps quickly lest he see the tears in my eyes.

Brad caught up with me at the door and rested his hand on my shoulder. "It's not the end of the world," he said comfortingly. "Everything will turn out fine - I promise."

My wife held up her arms to him exactly as she had the night before - and again he seemed to get his penis deep inside her with incredible speed. Then, after little more than half a dozen thrusts, that long sought orgasm burst upon her to be quickly followed by another. Some minutes later there was another.

None of the three had the grandstand intensity of the first night but from the way that she gasped, I could tell how badly she needed them. She had one arm hooked round his neck but at some point she stretched out a hand to grip mine tightly. Insignificant or not this made me feel less excluded from the action and lessened my pain. I had not ejaculated during that failed fuck and now my prick was painfully stiff. Brad found time to glance over his shoulder at me, he saw my erection and winked. Only a couple of minutes later, without warning he emptied the contents of his balls into her vagina and rolled off saying, "She's all yours Chief, I've got her nicely warmed up for you."

I scrambled to replace him as Sylvia shuffled round with legs wide and pulled me down on top of her.

The entry of my cock into her cunt prompted an immediate orgasm and others followed like peas shelling out of a pod. During one brief interlude, she forced her mouth close to my ear and whispered, "I love being fucked by two men. You don't mind do you Jeff because I think that it is what I was made for?" Sylvia followed this by putting her tongue passionately into my mouth - I set great store by this because I had never seen her kiss Brad.

I wished that I could have gone on longer but I think that cumulative fatigue must have sapped my self control. My wife held me tight and milked every last drop of cum out of me with her hyperactive internal muscles but the moment that I withdrew she swivelled eagerly to accept the great cock that Brad had already waiting for entry. I lay and watched his renewed onslaught upon her twat with a degree of equanimity. I had been afraid that I was to be a mere supporting act or possibly be replaced altogether but instead I had joined in as an equal. For the first time I started to derive mental pleasure from the situation. He gave her a good shag but I had the impression that he was soft pedalling, then when he shot his load my suspicion was confirmed because I knew that he could have gone on a damn sight longer. Sylvia too had expected more and now she looked eagerly to me but I shook my head sadly. Disappointed she turned back to Brad's dick, I think hoping to revive it but he was already sliding out of bed. "Got to be awake early if I hope to find myself some new digs," he explained.

"Don't be silly Brad, You know very well that you will continue staying here as originally arranged - now come back to bed," she scolded.

Brad continued to shake his head. "Enough for now - I think it is time to give you two a bit of time alone together."

When we were alone she snuggled up very close with her arms around me. "I love you so very much - I don't think there are many men who are as understanding as you." We lay in silence for a while holding each other tight. "You know what I think?" she asked suddenly. "I think you don't really mind about Brad having sex me but if it had been any other man, I think you would go crazy."