The Old Repairman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After finishing he quickly puts his cock away, washes his hands and leaves the bathroom. Back in the gym, Courtney had stopped running and had moved on to resistance training.

'Good now I can actually focus.' Vernon thinks to himself.

He returns to the broken treadmill and finally figures out the problem. He fixes it up and begins to pack up his stuff.

Courtney meanwhile was at a squatting rack, taking a break between sets. There's a lull between songs and she hears some women chatting behind her.

"... just so hideous..." is all she hears but for some reason decides to stop her music for a second.

"And he smells horrible, I can't stand being around him for the smell alone." One of the women says. Courtney suspects they're talking about Vernon.

"Ugh I know, I can't wait for him to retire so we never have to see or smell him again." The other woman says.

"Don't worry, at his weight I'm sure his heart will give out soon enough." The first woman says and they both cruelly laugh. "Oh did you see him working on the sprinklers yesterday?"

"Oh my god, too funny watching him get soaked with water." Courtney just pities Vernon, seems like no one around here respects him. She had been taught from a young age to always respect people who are working hard for you. And Vernon definitely didn't deserve the disrespect these people threw at him.

While he was packing up, she decided to walk up behind him.

"Her Vernon." She says getting him to turn around and see the young, blonde beauty. "Did you fix the machine?" She asks.

"Umm... ya, ya I did." Vernon replies, shocked she had purposely walked up to him of all people. Courtney noticed a slightly pungent smell coming off of Vernon, not nearly as bad as the day before but she endured figuring it was probably because he was a little sweaty.

"Well, thank you so much. I know I really appreciate everything you do around here." Courtney says to him, putting her hand on the back of his shoulder. Vernon's heart starts racing as this beautiful, young woman is actively touching.

"It's all part of my job." He replies surprised by how confident he was able to sound.

"Well thanks anyways. I'll be seeing you around." She tells him before walking away.

Vernon leaves in a rush, heading back to his trailer in a hurry once again. The mere presence of Courtney made him incredibly horny, not to mention her touching him. Once back in the trailer he would ferociously masterbate for a good hour. In the back of his mind he couldn't help but wonder: do I have a chance with her?

It was a crazy thought but she was oddly nice to him, nicer than any of the other residents were to him. He just couldn't believe it.

'If I do have a shot, I better get some deodorant.' He thinks to himself as he looks at the pit stains from a day of hard work.

------

"Mmmm!" Vernon moans as he takes another bite of the triple cheeseburger from Mo's, a burger joint just down the street from here. He ate on a picnic bench just outside of the pool area, a nearby post light illuminating the area, a six pack by his side.

It was past 10 PM now, the Condo complex had quieted down as most people settled in for the night.

Vernon's hair was slicked back and still a little damp as he had just washed off before getting his food. It was the first time in 20 years he had washed off two days in a row. He had gone out and gotten some nice scented soap, deodorant and cologne. He still doubted he had any chance with Courtney but in his mind even if it was a 1% chance he had to treat it like an absolute.

Speaking of Courtney, her stomach growled as the salad she had ordered for dinner just wasn't enough for her. She hadn't gone to the grocery store and without a car, she was left with little options. Either order something more or she remembers there were some vending machines by the main office. She wasn't starving so hopefully a bag of chips would suffice.

As she headed down towards the office, she smelled the burger and fries Vernon was enjoying. She always tried to avoid greasy fast food but in her famished state, the thought of fries was incredibly tempting.

As she walked down the stairs, she saw it was Vernon who was enjoying the fragrant fried food. Temptation won out and she had to know where he got that food from.

"Hey Vernon, where did you get that burger from?" She asks him, walking over to the table.

Vernon was so encapsulated in his food he never even noticed the blonde bombshell walk over to where he was. She had gray sweats on but even then you could see her curvy body through it.

"Umm... sorry what?" He replies a little taken back by seeing her again.

"That burger smells good, I'm just wondering where you got it?" She asks again.

"I got it from Mo's, a local burger place just down that way." He answers this time, pointing in the direction of the restaurant.

"Mo's you say." Courtney responds, looking the place up on her phone. "Mmmph, it doesn't seem to be on Uber eats." She says.

"Ya they don't really do that new age shit." He replies. "It's only a 5 minute drive though."

"That would be great if I had a car." She responds.

"Oh... well do you want a bite of mine?" Vernon offers.

"I don't want to eat your food." She answers.

"Don't worry, I ain't going to starve." He says laughing, patting his own stomach. Courtney has a little chuckle too.

Courtney looks down at the delectable looking burger, with cheese just melting off it. "You sure?" She asks again.

"Absolutely, I got a triple which is even too big for me." Vernon replies.

Courtney knows she shouldn't but can't help herself, sitting down next to the fat, old man. Vernon slides the burger closer to her, Courtney picks it up and takes a big bite out of it. The beef is fresh and cooked perfectly, making the burger extremely juicy. It was seasoned perfectly, the cheese was creamy and they had fried some onions with the burger Courtney hadn't noticed before.

"Mmm!" She moans as she chews on the delicious burger, putting it down in front of her.

For Vernon there was an odd satisfaction in watching Courtney eat his burger, probably because his saliva was now inside her.

"Oh that's good!" She says after swallowing.

"Take another bite." He encourages her.

"If you insist." She replies, grabbing the burger and taking another bite.

"You want a beer?" He asks, pulling a beer can from his six pack.

"Sure why not." Courtney responds, taking the can and cracking it open.

Vernon takes the burger and takes another bite, right where Courtney had taken a bite. Now Courtney's saliva was in him, which also turned him on.

"Hehe." Courtney giggles.

"What?" Vernon asks.

"You have some ketchup on your face." She replies pointing to the side of his mouth. Vernon tries to wipe it off with his hand but only makes it worse. "Here let me get it for you." Courtney says, grabbing some napkins and wiping his face. It's then that she realizes Vernon doesn't have his usual sweaty smell. Instead he has a calming lavender scent. She wipes for an extra second as she really enjoys the scent of lavender. Vernon didn't mind as he was in heaven, Courtney was touching his pudgy face, the first woman to touch it in years.

Courtney did eventually pull away and took a few fries to snack on.

"I never asked you where you're from?" Vernon says.

"Fort Wayne, Indiana, the most boring city in America." She replies.

Vernon gets a little chuckle. "Ain't all of Indiana boring like that though?"

Now it was Courtney's turn to laugh. "Ya I guess if you grew up in Chicago, it would seem that way."

"I didn't grow up in Chicago though." He replies.

"Oh sorry, I guess I just assumed. Where are you from then?" She asks.

"Cleveland but I moved here some 40 years ago." He responds.

"Why'd you move?" She asks.

Vernon's face turns to a sadden look as he remembers the day he left. It should have been the happiest day of his life but now he only remembers the pain.

"I ummm... just needed a change I guess." He answers. Courtney could tell something was off but she didn't want to pry. "So why'd you move to Chicago?" He now asks her.

"I got a modeling job out here." She replies.

"That checks out." Vernon responds. "I'm assuming you have an instagram?" He asks, selfishly wanting to check her out online.

"Of course, can I see your phone?" She asks and Vernon obliges, handing her his phone. She opens up instagram, Vernon usually just uses it to creep on hot instagram models. Courtney gets Vernon to follow her, then gives him a follow back.

"There now next time I'm craving a late night burger, I can just message you." She says throwing back the last of her beer.

Vernon tries to remain calm but can't help but think how he now has a direct line to Courtney, the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. "Ya just give me a shout."

"Well thank you for this but I've got to go. I'll see you around, Vern." Courtney says her goodbye waving as Vernon finishes up his burger.

Later that night, Vernon is wide awake laying in bed, his mind racing through his interactions with Courtney. Of course, he was masterbating as he thought of her amazing body, sweet scent and wonderful little giggle. He found everything about her just so unbelievably sexy, he could barely contain himself as he finished all over his hand.

While he tried to convince himself he had a chance with her, seeing how twice today she purposely went up to him, his gut told him he was crazy. He was just misconstruing her being friendly with some deeper sexual desire. But like he had thought before, if there's a 1% chance he has to treat it as absolute.

------

Wednesday morning was a brutal one for Vernon, as some kid had stuck his toy in one of the jets in the hot tub causing a pipe to leak.

'Damn kids!' He thought as took stock of what was needed. Vernon had always wanted kids despite his current anger at one but he believed that ship had sailed for him. When he was a young stud, he'd rarely if ever use a condom but at the time his pull out game was too good, he wondered if it still was.

After taking stock he drove to a jacuzzi shop that he knew would sell him the parts he needed. He was lucky this place had just opened a year ago and was just a 10 minute drive away.

Meanwhile Courtney just finished breakfast and some yoga. She looked outside and knew it was the perfect day to work on a tan. Sunny and not too hot, a perfect 23°C (73°F). She puts on a skimpy black and pink striped bikini, a thong in the back really accentuated her ass.

Before leaving Courtney checked herself out in the mirror.

'Katy better watch herself cause I'm coming for her!' She thinks to herself.

Courtney takes a couple of hot pics for instagram, grabs a towel, some sunglasses and some sun tanning oil then heads out to the pool.

It was about 10 AM, the pool was littered with moms and wife's trying to get a tan. Vernon had just returned from the store with his supplies. He was getting ready to start his tedious work on the hot tub. He looked up and noticed Courtney coming into the pool area, wearing a very revealing bikini. Vernon's jaw would have hit the floor but he somehow managed to maintain his composure.

Walking into the pool area there weren't many loungers open. She also noticed half of the women glaring at her, making her rethink sitting next to them. The other half looked at her with lustful eyes, she wasn't sure which stares were worst. She noticed a few seats next to where Vernon was working and decided to take the one next to him.

She of course noticed his stares but at least he tried to avert his eyes. And plus at least he's a man, even if he was pretty ugly. Having been raised in Christian household, she had learned to suppress her attraction to women from a young age. Deep down she knew she was bisexual, but she was too scared to even try and open up about it.

Vernon gets excited seeing Courtney walk over to where he's working. He tried to act cool and just continue working but internally he was screaming.

"Hey Vernon." She said, giving Vernon a little wave.

"Oh hey Courtney." He replies trying to act like he didn't see her walk in.

Courtney starts laying her towel across the lounger, bending over at the waist to do so and giving Vernon quite a view. His eyes bulge, as her bikini thong gets lodged between her cheeks and almost her entire ass is exposed to Vernon. This was definitely going in his spank bank.

Courtney eventually lays down on her back and starts applying oil to her body. Starting with her feet and moving up, through her thick thighs, toned stomach to her large, perky tits. Vernon tries to avert his eyes and focus on his work but finds it futile when she starts rubbing oil on her cleavage.

Mark was going to check on how Vernon was doing with the hot tub, when he too got distracted by the sexy, young blonde. He smiles as he sees her body glistening in the sun. He walks right over to her as she relaxes on the lounger.

"I'm sorry ma'am but we've gotten some complaints about you." He says to her.

"For what?" She asks confused.

"For looking too damn sexy!" He replies trying to sound sexy but only ends up sounding like an idiot.

Courtney rolls her eyes at him, as he stares intently at her, like he expects a congratulations or something. There's an awkward pause as Courtney tries to think about how to politely get rid of this man. Vernon takes the moment to walk behind Mark.

"Hahaha, good one boss!" He sarcastically says patting him on the back.

Vernon's condescension had quickly pissed Mark off. "Shouldn't you be working on my hot tub." He says trying to regain his superiority to Vernon.

"I'm taking a 10 minute break." Vernon replies.

"Well can you take your break somewhere else, neither of us want you here." Mark responds, insinuating Courtney didn't wanted him there.

"Actually, could you put some oil on my back?" Courtney asks.

"See ya round." Mark says with a giggle in his voice. "Let's get you oiled up!" He says with a big grin on his face.

"Actually I was talking to Vernon." Courtney replies, holding the bottle of oil out to Vernon.

Mark quickly loses the grin as Vernon steps forward and takes the bottle. "Maybe next time." Vernon says to Mark with a chuckle as Courtney flips onto her stomach. An angry Mark doesn't say another word but just stomps away.

"What a cocky asshole." Vernon says once he's out of earshot.

"I don't like judging people too quickly but I have to agree." She replies.

"Do you actually want me to rub oil on your back?" Vernon asks.

"Ya I actually do need someone to do that for me, so could you please?" She replies.

"Of course, you don't have to ask me twice!" He responds with a chuckle.

Courtney lays her head down as Vernon, slowly drips some oil on her back. While it has been a while, when he was a young stud he would get to oil up every woman near the pool. That experience quickly comes back to him as he kneels beside Courtney and begins to rub the oil in. He takes long, slow breaths to keep his composure as otherwise his excitement from touching Courtney would overcome him. He uses a firm touch to rub the oil in, not too hard to hurt her but firm enough to massage the oil in. He starts with her shoulders, giving the top of her shoulders a squeeze then slowly moving down. He goes underneath the string holding her bikini together.

"Can you actually undo my bikini? I don't want to get any lines." She says.

Vernon's face goes white. "Umm... ya, ya of course." He stumbles out a reply.

He quickly pulls the string and the tie on her bikini quickly comes out. Courtney lets it fall to the side, Vernon can now see her side boob.

Courtney was quite enjoying Vernon massaging oil into her back. His fingers were a little pudgy but strong from years of repairman work. She closed her eyes as his hands got lower and lower, inching their way towards her butt.

Vernon was massaging Courtney's lower back, his hand mere inches from her heart shaped ass.

'You could reach down and grab it right now. No one would blame you, they'd have done the same thing in your position.' He thought to himself as he rubbed horizontally on her back.

"Uuhhh!" Courtney moans, snapping Vernon out of his transfixed gaze of her ass. Courtney had been holding a lot of stress in her lower back and when Vernon rubbed her just right it caused her to moan. She quickly came to it, realizing how sexual that must have sounded. "Sorry, that just felt really good." She apologizes looking back at the fat, old man.

Vernon can feel his cock quickly growing in his pants and worried someone might see he knows he needs to get out there.

"Well I think I oiled you up enough now, I'll see you around." He says quickly turning around and heading straight for the public bathroom next to the main office.

"Thank you!" She yells as he basically runs away. 'Hmmm, he must have needed to use the bathroom pretty badly.' She thinks as she sees him head straight for it.

Once in the bathroom, Vernon heads straight for a stall, locking it behind him. He stands in front of the toilet, pulls his cock out, closes his eyes and thinks of Courtney's beautiful body.

'She moaned from me touching her, she totally wants me!' He thought as he jerked his dick off. He couldn't hold back, he could now imagine her moaning below him as he fucks the shit out of her. He blows his load into the toilet, imagining giving it to Courtney's sluty body.

------

Vernon was growing more and more convinced that Courtney wanted him. He was still scared, Courtney was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, and he still somewhat believed she was just being nice. But if she wanted him, he hoped she would take the initiative, he was too nervous around her.

Courtney barely noticed him that afternoon as he finished fixing the jacuzzi. He took little peaks at her every so often, gawking at her incredible oiled up body.

He decided he needed another opportunity to be alone with her. He made a plan that night.

The next morning he waited for Courtney to leave her apartment. At about 9AM, she headed down to the fitness center for another workout. She was wearing light blue tights and a gray sports bra.

Vernon, using his set of keys, sneaks into Courtney's condo. He turns a lever that shuts off the water to her kitchen tap. It would be a 2 second fix that he'd milk for all he could out of. He figured a pretty girl like her wouldn't know anything about plumbing.

He was about to leave when temptation got the best of him. He quickly snuck a peek into her bedroom and saw where she sleeps. She had decorated the room by putting up LED fairy lights, a few pictures and a couple of scented candles.

Then he saw the ultimate prize, hanging out of her dirty laundry hamper, a pair of pink panties she had just worn last night. Vernon begins to drool as he picks them up and takes a long sniff. They smelled like he imagined, her juices had a sweet smell to them he would love to taste. Vernon feels his cock twitch in his pants. He stuffs her panties in his pocket and quickly leaves the condo, heading right back to his trailer to jerk off.

He should be listening to his walkie-talkie for when Courtney needs him but he sole focus is the smell of her panties. He jerks off for 2 hours straight, taking only a minute after cumming until he sniffs Courtney's panties again, his cock becoming instantly hard.

Courtney had come back from the gym, a little pissed cause multiple random guys tried hitting on her, despite making it clear she wasn't interested. Upon entry to her condo, she goes to the kitchen to get a glass of water. But when she turns the sink on, no water comes out.

"Oh come on!" She angrily says trying the tap a few more times before giving up.

Courtney pulls her phone out and messages Vernon through instagram, thinking it would be easier than going through the condo. She waits and waits for a response. After 20 minutes of waiting, she decides she might as well take a shower.