The Old Repairman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vernon had finally stopped masterbating as his stomach growled. He looks at the mess in front of him, a mix of tissues and cum as evidence of his session. He picks up his phone and sees Courtney had messaged him directly. He never thought she would, he expected her to go through the condo. He quickly sends her a reply before fixing himself up and hustling over.

Courtney was about to jump in the shower, when the ding from her phone stopped her. She checked and saw Vernon was coming. Her shower would have to wait, as she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself.

A couple of minutes later Vernon knocks on her door. Courtney answers it in her towel, she had completely covered her chest but the short towel showed off her incredible curvy legs. Her hair was up in a messy bun.

"Oh good you're here." Courtney says upon seeing Vernon.

"Ya, sorry for taking so long." He replies. "Did you take a shower or something?"

"I was just about to come in. It's the kitchen sink." She answers.

Courtney walks him towards the kitchen.

"Ya so I came home and the sink wasn't working at all." She tells him.

'You could just grab her towel, yank it off her and see that beautiful body. You know she wants you to.' He thinks to himself, mesmerized for a moment by that thought.

"Hello?" Courtney snaps at him.

"Huh? Sorry..." he says embarrassed he got caught. Courtney can't really blame the guy she is in only a towel right now. "Ya I'll need your help to see the problem." He tells her as they arrive at the sink.

"What do you need me to do?" She asks.

"Just turn the water on and off when I ask." He replies.

Vernon goes under the sink as Courtney stands next to it.

"Alright, can you turn it on the cold water." Vernon says.

Courtney has to lean over the sink a little to reach the cold water handle. She turns it and sees no water coming out.

Vernon peaks out from the pipes to get a glimpse of Courtney from this angle. Because of the way she was leaning forward, her towel had moved up past her thighs, meaning Vernon was staring directly at Courtney's pussy! He began to drool as he looked at the young woman's pink, little pussy. Courtney was oblivious to the fact her pussy was out as well as Vernon's gaze. The towel blocked her clit from view but Vernon had an idea.

"See anything?" She asks.

"Not yet can you try the hot water now." He answers.

The hot water handle was on the other side of the sink and just as he hoped Courtney leaned further over to get it. Her towel went further up her thighs, her clit and pubes, which she shaved into a landing strip, were now clearly visible to Vernon. Blood rushed to his cock as he admired the young woman's incredible pussy.

"Do you see any problem?" She asks.

"Umm... ya." Vernon replies, finally snapping out of his gaze. He returns to looking under the sink before Courtney stands back up and sees him. "Should be a pretty quick fix."

"Great. Do you mind if I go take my shower?" She responds.

"Not at all, I'll show myself out." He tells her.

"Ok thank you so much." She responds before walking away.

Vernon waits to hear Courtney's shower start then leaves, making a beeline for his trailer. He wasted no time once inside, grabbing Courtney's panties off the side table, taking a big sniff and stroking his cock to the thought of her sweet, little pussy.

Courtney had finished her shower and changed into a small red top that showed plenty of cleavage and her mid-section, as well as some white jean shorts that were tight around her butt.

She came out of her room and noticed Vernon had accidentally left his walkie-talkie in her condo. She messaged him but didn't get a response. She eventually ventured out to see if she could find him. Eventually she ran into Mark, who eyed her greedily as they passed each other.

"Hello beautiful." He said with a creepy inflection that he obviously thought was sexy. "What are you doing right now?" He asks.

"I'm just looking for Vernon, he left this in my condo this morning." She replies by showing him the walkie-talkie.

'What was he doing in her condo?' He wonders.

"What a dumbass. Here I'll go to his trailer and give it to him." He replies holding his hand out for it.

"Uh, it's okay, I'll go give it to him. Where is his trailer?" She responds, in her mind Vernon would probably be happier to see someone who isn't a complete ass to him like Mark and the other residents are.

"Umm... ya it's right behind the condo in the back lot." He tells her getting a weird sense from her.

Courtney heads behind the condo, where there's a large field and just before a tree line sits a small white trailer. As she approaches it, she begins to notice how dirty it looks, the white panels stained with a thick layer of dirt. The windows are tinted but she can see through the mesh front door. She walks up the front steps and is about to knock, when she hears Vernon inside.

"Oh fuck yes Courtney!" He moans not a clue that she is standing in ear shot from him.

Courtney freezes, her stomach turning at the thought of what he might be doing. She always knew guys probably masterbate to her but being so close was very off putting. Curiosity got the better of her though and she peaks in, seeing as far to the right as she could.

"Huh!" She gasps and drops the walkie-talkie as she sees him. Vernon is spread out on his coach, eyes closed, holding a pair of panties to his face, his left hand stroking his massive cock. Courtney couldn't believe it, she was mesmerized for a long moment just staring at Vernon's appendage. Never in her life had she seen a cock that big! His circumcised head was a dark red and his shaft was covered in thick veins, making it almost looked ribbed. She had never been a size queen but something about how big it was piqued her interest.

"Oh god you smell so fucking good Courtney!" Vernon moans out again, snapping out of her daze.

Courtney turns quickly and leaves. A full range of emotions rush through her at seeing Vernon. She was disgusted by the old pig jerking it to her. She felt betrayed by him as he clearly swiped the panties from her room. Angry that this old perv had convinced her he was actually a good guy.

But deep down, she felt lust for such a big dick. She didn't want to think about that so she pushed those emotions down, trying to focus on anything but the lust.

Vernon eventually finishes, standing up he realizes he had lost his walkie-talkie. He takes a step outside and sees it on the ground.

'Must have dropped it before going inside.' He thinks.

------

The rest of Thursday was strange for Courtney. She was very upset by seeing Vernon jerking off. She decided to relax herself first by taking a bath with some lavender scented soaps. The warm water cleansed her of the disgusting feeling she had since seeing Vernon.

She then parked herself in front of the TV that night and enjoyed laughing at some corny, poorly made romcoms. She ordered some pizza that night as she wanted her favorite food to distract from her horrible mood.

She had finally settled herself and it being late decided to go to bed. She closed her eyes and her mind ran through the events of the day, or really event of the day. At first she thought of the disgusting old man sniffing panties he had stolen off of her.

But slowly her mind's focus shifted, from the disgusting old man to his thick, veiny cock. It was magnificent, she had never seen a dick so big in her life. She wondered what it would feel like inside her or if it would even fit inside her. Somewhere along this train of thought, she had reached down, under her panties and begun to masterbate herself!

'What am I doing?' She wonders as her fingers rub circles around her now swollen clit.

Courtney's lust had taken over and in her tired state she couldn't stop it. Her pussy was dripping wet, soaking her panties as she imagined Vernon's cock. It didn't take much longer for her to finish herself off, her orgasm being the most intense of her life.

Before she realized what she had done, Courtney had fallen into the deepest slumber of her life, images of Vernon's cock still dancing through her head.

------

Friday was a confusing mess in Courtney's mind. Thoughts of Vernon ran through her head as she laid outside tanning for most of the day. When she was actively thinking, she made sure to remember how disgusted she was watching that vile man jerk himself to a pair of panties he had stolen from her. But when she let her mind loose for even a second, suddenly she was thinking of Vernon's thick cock. Courtney's pussy would begin to get wet as she imagined his big dick splitting her pussy lips open.

'What is wrong with me?' She thinks after quite a vivid daydream.

Courtney nervously puts on some makeup as she prepares to go out that night. One of the girls from the modeling agency, Skyler, invited her out for the night. Skyler was a bit older than the rest of the girls, 29, but no less beautiful. 5 foot 7 with beautiful tanned skin, she had smaller breasts then Courtney, just 34Cs, but her green eyes, blonde hair and picturesque look made every man swoon.

She didn't meet Courtney on Monday because she had to be with her 3 year old child. Unlike the rest of girls Skyler was married with a kid and did the modeling as a side gig mostly.

Skyler was always a bit of an outsider at the agency. Katy had made the rest of the girls part of her click and Skyler just didn't fit in with them. Skyler was generally an upbeat, happy person whereas they acted like they were too cool. She hoped Courtney would be different.

Courtney was nervous, not about meeting new people but about what she might say. Skyler had invited her out to dinner, where she assumed they would drink, which she was concerned she might accidentally bring up Vernon. He had been on her mind all day. Skyler would think she's a fucking freak for lusting over such an ugly old man.

'I should cancel.' She thought. But she did need to make friends in the city and this was probably her best chance. She had to go.

She finished her makeup, did her hair and put on a cute light pink dress. She took a shot before leaving hoping to calm her nerves.

Courtney gets an Uber downtown where she meets up with Skyler. Courtney's heart flutters a little when she sees Skyler dressed in a small, green dress. Courtney pushes those feelings down as she goes and introduces herself to Skyler.

Skyler brought Courtney to her favorite sushi place.

"I don't know, I don't really like sushi." Courtney tells her.

"Trust me, neither did I until I tried this place." Skyler responds.

Skyler brings her to a bright, new looking sushi bar. She was right about the food, Courtney had never tasted sushi so good before. The two of them get along well immediately as they both have an infectious upbeat attitude. They're soon sharing life stories and Skyler is giving Courtney advice on the industry.

"I'm just a little nervous, I'm from Fort Wayne, which is much smaller than here." Courtney says.

"I'm from Dahlgren." Skyler replies.

"Where the hell is that?" Courtney responds.

"Exactly, it's a tiny town in southern Illinois. It took some time to get adjusted here but you'll love it. I know you will." Skyler tells her.

After enjoying dinner together, they meet up with Skyler's husband, Liam, and some of their friends. They all head to a club and get bottle service. Every guy in the club turns to check the 2 models out, hell even most of the women do as well. They drink, dance and genuinely enjoy the night together.

Courtney doesn't think about Vernon at all as Skyler was the perfect distraction from him. Unfortunately, Courtney gets pretty drunk that night but Skyler helps her get home.

------

Courtney wakes up in her bed the next morning, her head ringing as she's clearly hungover from the night before. She doesn't really remember anything after leaving the club last night. She assumes Skyler helped her get home.

She checks her phone and sees 2 messages from Skyler.

'Hey, I had a great time with you last night. If you ever want to go out again just text me. I'll see you on Monday.' Her first message says giving Courtney a happy little smile.

The next message wipes the smile off her face.

'Also, I think you should go for it with this guy, Vernon, even if he's not typically handsome.' The message says.

Courtney's heart drops, she must have told Skyler about Vernon last night. Meaning when she wasn't conscious, she was thinking of Vernon. She hated herself for being so attracted to Vernon.

'What did I tell you about Vernon?' She messages back.

'Not much, on the Uber ride home I ask if you saw anybody cute. You said no, that you were into this guy even though he isn't conversationally attractive, then you mumbled incoherently until you fell asleep.' Skyler responds pretty quickly. Courtney breathes a sigh of relief.

'You should go for it though, who cares what anyone else will think.' Skylar adds another message.

Courtney thinks about an excuse for a minute then responds: 'Lol, Skyler, Vernon was my imaginary friend growing up. Whenever family members try to set me up, I tell them I'm in a relationship with a guy named Vernon. I must've been really drunk last night.'

'Lol you definitely were.' She replies.

'Whew' Courtney thinks as Skyler seems to have believed her lie.

Grrrr

Courtney's stomach growls as it's already past 10 AM and she hasn't eaten anything. She goes to the kitchen and makes herself a protein shake using the almond milk she bought the other day. The nearby grocery store didn't have her usual brand of almond milk so she was trying a locally produced kind.

Taking a sip of her protein shake had a strange salty taste to it.

'Yuck!' She thinks, staring at the shake oddly. 'Must be the almond milk.' She tells herself, taking another sip.

The second sip was better, as it doesn't necessarily taste bad she was more surprised by the odd salty taste. She didn't understand why they made their almond milk salty, who wants that? She shrugs and passes it off as a local thing.

After finishing her shake and scrolling through instagram for a bit. Courtney decides she better take a warm shower. She strips down and is ready to go in, but when she pulls the knob to the shower, nothing happens.

'Ugh is my shower broken now!' She angrily thinks.

She thought about messaging Vernon but she doesn't want to see that perv right now, part out of disgust but now also fear of losing control. Rather she just takes a quick warm bath, cleaning herself off then going to find something to watch on Netflix.

Friday had been a horrible day for Vernon. He spent most of it at one of the bitchest women in the complex's condo fixing her dishwasher. Worst yet he had barely seen Courtney at all, only seeing her walk to a car in a nice dress.

He decided he needed to mess with her apartment again. He snuck in and this time messed with her shower, so he could almost guarantee she'd be in a towel. He had to make a move, he knew he did but he was nervous.

After messing with her shower, he figured he had some time. He went into her room and grabbed another pair of panties, this one a light blue set. He went to her toilet and began masterbating again, sniffing the panties deeply. These ones had a much sweater smell to them, as he figured she used them when working out. He imagined her all sweaty, her pussy just dripping as they fucked long into the night. The things he'd do to her if given the chance. It wasn't long until he cummed right into her toilet.

He then got a nasty idea. He went to her fridge and pulled out the almond milk. He began jerking off, aiming his cock directly at the container's opening. He had been so turned on about his saliva being in her, now he imagined her drinking his cum, her swallowing a big gulp with tons of his cum rushing down into her stomach. It was all too much as he was about to cum, he held his cockhead directly in the opening as it exploded into her milk. Rope after rope he shot into it. When he finally finished he shook it up and put it back in the fridge, a big grin on his face.

After messing with her milk, he thought he better get out of there. He stuffs the new pair of Courtney's panties in his pocket and quietly leaves.

Saturday, he was a nervous wreck, trying to get the courage to make a move on Courtney. He wonders what he should do, ask her out? Insinuate something? Or be bold and grab her butt or chest? If she was in a towel, should he pull it off her?

These thoughts ran through his head as he sits and waits for Courtney's message. He waits and waits, not wanting to masterbate so that his cock would be clean when he sees her. But alas, she never contacts him.

'I knew I should have messed with her bath as well!' He curses himself. 'No, no that would have been too suspicious.' He reasons.

He figures she just doesn't know he works weekends and figures she'll contact him Monday. He'll have more time to plan for then he figures.

After watching a couple of movies, Courtney decided to do something else and go enjoy the hot tub. It was dark outside at this point and there was a cool night breeze. She puts on a light blue bikini that leaves little to the imagination, and grabs a bottle of wine before heading down.

The place looked abandoned when she arrived, the only light in the hot tub came from the underwater lights, illuminating the little pool. She got in, opened her wine, leaned back and looked up at the stars. Courtney had sat in front of a jet in the hot tub, which hit her lower back with a stream of warm water. This stream hit her back and went down along her back. While most of the stream was pushed out to the side, a little bit followed the curvature of her body around to the front where it gently touched her pussy lips. She didn't notice at first but as she sipped on wine, the stream slowly turned her on, making her pussy wet, not just from the water, and horny.

After drinking about 3/4 of the bottle, Courtney gives in to her hormones. With no one around, Courtney starts to touch herself, her right hand slipping under her bikini bottoms and beginning to rub her pussy. Of course, her mind can't help but think of Vernon's big dick. She slowly slips a couple fingers inside herself as she imagines what it would feel like to have such a big dick inside her. Her left hand now reaches down and rubs her clit as she's on the precipice of a huge orgasm.

Crack!

Someone steps on a stick behind her before she can finish herself off. Courtney quickly pulls her hands out of her bikini bottoms and tries to act natural. She turns around and sees Vernon walking towards the hot tub with a six pack in hand.

Everyone at the condo complex knew that Saturday nights were when Vernon used the hot tub. He had for 40 years and he wasn't going to stop now. When he was younger, he usually had a female guest or 2 but it has been 2 decades since anyone joined him on a Saturday night. Now the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen was going to be in the hot tub with him.

"Hello there." He says begin cordial.

"Hi." Courtney responds unsure of herself.

"Mind if I join you?" Vernon asks.

"No." Courtney replies, knowing something bad could happen. Her ability to say no was compromised by her drunkenness and horniness.

Vernon sat across from the young blonde model, trying his best to look in her eyes but finding it difficult due to her large nearly exposed breasts. He grabs a beer and quickly chugs it, feeling like he should make a move tonight. There's a bit of a silence between the 2 as they size up the situation. Courtney knows if she doesn't leave soon, she'll do something she'll regret.

"You look beautiful tonight." Vernon finally says looking at the young model. Courtney starts to blush and Vernon quickly gets excited. Courtney has lost control, her mind wanting to get up and leave but her body not allowing her.