The Old Repairman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The other day, I came by your trailer and you were..." Courtney makes a jerking motion with her hand. Vernon's face goes numb at her words. Courtney moves next to Vernon to whisper in his ear. "Were you thinking of me?" She asks, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear him say it.

"Yes.." he nervously replies, he can hear his heart beating in his ears.

"Before you came here, I was jerking off too. And I was thinking of your thick cock!" She tells him, grabbing his dick through his shorts. Courtney had completely lost control of herself to her lust for Vernon's dick.

Vernon was in shock as Courtney rubbed his cock through his shorts. He begins to drool as his cock quickly gets hard.

"Take them off." Courtney demands releasing his cock from her grip.

"Yes!" Is all Vernon can say, due to his excitement. He quickly pulls his swimming trunks off as Courtney slips her bikini bottoms off and puts them on the ledge.

His big dick pops out of his shorts, its head just barely breaching the surface of the water. Courtney grabs it again, Vernon now feeling her hands soft skin on his big dick. She moves her left leg to the other side of him, straddling him, Vernon's cock just inches away from her hole.

'Don't do this Courtney!' She thinks but it's no use, her body need Vernon inside it and nothing will stop it at this point.

Courtney turns her head away, unable to look at the fat, old man she's about to fuck. Her body slowly lowers itself towards the bastard's cock. His cock brushes her pussy lips causing Courtney to get goosebumps. Then she sunk down a little deeper, and his cock split her pussy lips open. Vernon, a fat pervy old man was now inside of Courtney, a beautiful young model.

"Ahhh!" She moans as she dips further down feeling her vagina's walls stretch to accommodate his thick cock. She closes her eyes and looks up as she slowly moves down his shaft.

Vernon was in heaven, this hot blonde was sitting on his dick, quietly moaning as she stuffs his cock inside her. He begins to drool as he takes in the perfect pair of breasts, mere inches from his face. He was solely focused on not busting too quickly as he wanted to enjoy this moment for as long as he could. He hadn't been in pussy for years and the one currently on his dick was tight, gripping him like nothing he'd felt in a long time.

Courtney had put her hands on his shoulders for balance, feeling his coarse skin and a layer of fat below it. While she still had her eyes closed, feeling his shoulders made her keenly aware of who she was fucking at the moment. Her body didn't care, it just wanted more of his cock inside her.

She had never felt so full in her life, even though only 3/4 of his dick was inside her. She couldn't take any more and moved back up, releasing the pressure slightly. She then slams back down on his cock, taking 1/2 inch more this time. She soon finds a rhythm, moving her pussy up and down on his cock as the hot tub's water splashes around them.

Vernon sat back and enjoyed the view, her bouncing breasts jiggling right in front of him. He places his hands on her hips and slowly moves them upwards feeling her soft skin as she bounces on his cock. He eventually reaches her breasts where he pulls her bikini down, revealing her incredible tits to him. He waste little time, stuffing his face in the blonde's bountiful chest.

"Oh!" Courtney yelps as Vernon begins to lick her swollen nipples only adding to the sensation. She had to stop moving and began thrusting back and forth as Vernon manhandles her young breasts just the way she likes. She could feel the orgasm building in her from the moment Vernon was inside her. Then like a sudden explosion, her entire body convulses. It was a goddamn miracle Vernon didn't cum with her.

'Holy shit!' He thinks as her pussy tightens around him. He wonders whether he'll ever be able to pull his cock out from how tightly her pussy was griping her.

Courtney's body was shaking as the most intense orgasm of her life rips through her. Her mind in that moment went blank, her sole focus was getting as much of his dick as she could. She looked down and saw that there was still about 2 inches of dick not inside. She slowly resumes moving up and down his cock, slowly sinking deeper.

Vernon released her breasts and reached around her to feel up that perfect ass of hers. He could feel her tightness as she slowly sunk deeper onto his cock raising both of their pleasures.

Courtney now looked into his eyes as she fucked him, not caring how ugly the old bastard looked. His cock more than made up for it. Her mind had been broken with pleasure as her skin felt like it was on fire. Sweat started to bead down her head, as another orgasm builds up inside her. Her pussy was stretched farther than it had ever been.

Courtney had almost taken all 12 inches of Vernon's cock, just the last 3/4 of an inch had not touched her insides. She raises herself as high up as possible without releasing his dick. She takes a deep breath, looks into her new lover's eyes and slams her pussy all the way back down, encompassing the last 3/4 of an inch of his cock.

"AAAAHHHH!" She screams, not caring who hears as Vernon's dick hit somewhere no man had ever touched before: her cervix. Yes his cock now touched her cervix, which felt incredible to Courtney and brought her to another orgasm.

Vernon had been holding out for as long as he could but feeling her pussy tighten up around him, stop any hope of him lasting any longer. He reaches up and grabs the back of her head and pulls the young blonde towards him as he shoots his load into her unprotected pussy. They began to kiss as they orgasm together. In an orgasmic haze, Courtney opens her mouth and allows their tongues to play with one another. He tasted foul, like a mix of beer and stale pizza, but Courtney was way too horned up to care.

Vernon began to thrust up into Courtney as the last few ropes of his cum exploded into her pussy. Finally Courtney breaks their kiss and gets out of his lap. He's slowly softening cock slips out of her. She looks down and sees his big load slowly dripping out of her pussy. Vernon lies back, letting his head drop over the side of the hot tub so he was looking up at the stars. He sat there silently, enjoying the blissful moment as he caught his breath. He had done it, he had banged the hottest women he'd ever seen. He was still a little shocked by it.

"That was incredible." He says but nobody answers. He finally looks up and sees that Courtney had left and he was all alone.

He grabbed a beer and cracked it open, toasting himself to his successful seduction of Courtney.