The Old Repairman Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh oh!" Katy gasped, opening her eyes wide as Courtney had moved her head underneath Katy and licked her clit. Courtney could feel Katy's clitoris pulsing as she dragged her tongue across it. Courtney continued to pull the dildo in and out of Katy's ass. She got a taste of Katy's juices and had to admit they taste incredible.

With a dildo in her ass and Courtney's soft tongue on her pussy, Katy was getting dangerously close to an orgasm. As she began to seize up around the dildo, Katy's eyes focused on Vernon's cock. He had been at full mast since they started. He had been stroking it for a while and had brought himself very close to an orgasm. He saw Katy lick her lips and was hoping she was at least giving in.

"Courtney, can I suck Vernon's cock?" Katy asked.

"Hmmm." Courtney stopped licking and thought about it for a second. "Beg for it." She demanded.

"Please Courtney..." Katy started to beg.

"Not you, him!" She interrupted, coming up from under Katy and staring at Vernon.

Both girls looked at him expectantly. Vernon froze up for a second. He had never begged for sex before and wasn't sure where to start. He wasn't above it, especially with girls like Courtney and Katy. He just didn't know how to start.

"Please Courts, just let Katy suck my dick. I've been watching both of you and I'm so horny now. Please, just let me feel her throat." He finally begged.

Katy found it nice to see him beg for once, as he had made her beg on more than 1 occasion.

"Alright, I'll allow it, but nothing further today. And say thank you to both of us." She told him.

"Thank you, Courtney." He said, standing up and taking his pants off. He walked over to the edge of the bed, right in front of Katy. She opened her mouth wide in anticipation. "Thank you, Katy." He said just before he stuffed his cock in her mouth.

Courtney returned underneath of Katy, now focused on her wet pussy. Courtney restarted her motion with the dildo as her tongue found Katy's clit again, and this time Courtney stuck 2 fingers in Katy's pussy as well.

Katy was in heaven as all 3 of her holes were being filled at the moment. She closed her eyes and focused. She felt the smooth and slick dildo stretching her ass out. She felt the soft tongue of Courtney gently licking her clit while her fingers motioned in and out in rhythm with the dildo. Lastly, she felt the large, veiny cock of Vernon's slowly force its way down her throat. Her whole body was on fire with ecstasy as Vernon and Courtney used it

"Hhrrllkk!" Courtney heard as Vernon's cock went down Katy's throat. Courtney stopped licking for a moment and looked up to where Katy's head was.

'Holy shit!' She thought as from underneath she could see that Vernon's balls were lightly slapping Katy's chin as he fucked her face. 'Did she swallow the whole thing?' Courtney wondered.

Courtney soon returned her lips to Katy's clit. Katy was already so close to orgasm, it only took another 2 strokes of the dildo in her ass to cause her to cum. Katy felt it start in her ass and radiate out from there. Her whole body seemed to seize and shake uncontrollably as her pussy squirted out, most of her juices landing on Courtney's face and chest. It was the most intense orgasm of Katy's life.

Vernon felt Katy's throat seize up around his cock and, having already been close, Vernon began to cum down Katy's throat. He held her head in place as he emptied himself, Katy feeling his cum trickle down her throat. He pulled his cock out only once they both had come down from their orgasm.

"Wow, look at me." Courtney, who had gotten out from under Katy, said.

Vernon and Katy turned to her and saw that Courtney was on her knees and covered from nose to chest in Katy's juices.

"Here, let me help you." Katy replied, going to her knees to Courtney's left.

"Hehe!" Courtney giggled as Katy licked the juices off her cheek, then moved down towards her chin and neck.

"Here, let me help you as well!" Vernon said. He came up on Courtney's right and licked the juices off her breasts.

"Mmm... a girl could get used to this." She said, putting her hands on the top of their heads.

Katy took her left index finger and turned Courtney's face towards her, planting a passionate kiss on her lips.

"So what now?" Katy asked after pulling away slightly.

Courtney got serious. "Now you go home and I have a talk with Vernon." She said.

"Oh..." A disappointed Katy replied.

"Don't worry, we'll definitely be doing this again." Courtney ensured her.

------

Vernon was nervous as they walked into a nearby hotel. It was Friday night, and they had just gone on their first public date. Vernon took her mini golfing, figuring that they had eaten enough together and movies are never great first dates.

Yesterday, after Katy left, Courtney asked Vernon to wait outside as she cleaned herself off. Courtney also wanted a bit of time to think, so she took her time under the steamy hot water.

Vernon was a bit shocked. He had hoped that maybe he could figure a way to get both Katy and Courtney in bed together. And while this time he wasn't fully involved, Courtney had made promises he hoped she didn't break. He was surprised though, that it was that easy.

He flicked on the TV and sat in the living room. He wasn't really watching anything; it was mostly just background noise. His thoughts were running a mile a minute. Courtney had seemed pretty mad at him when he first entered. That had seemingly subsided by the end, but she could have still been festering some ill will towards him. He didn't think she'd kick him out, but she might have punished him in some other way. He was unsure and nervous about what this talk was going to entail.

Courtney collected her thoughts under the hot shower water. She knew what she felt and just needed to find the words. Once she found them, she practiced them in her head a few times. When she felt ready, she dried herself off, threw on some sweats and walked out to see Vernon.

They had the define the relationship talk. Courtney admitted she assumed they were not seeing anyone else and that she should have had this talk earlier. She told him how she felt, that she had feelings for him and wanted to take their relationship out into the open.

This surprised Vernon. He told her that he thought he was just a dirty secret she was keeping. He assumed she'd eventually get bored with him and kick him out. Courtney assured him that wasn't true.

"So, should we go on a date tonight?" Vernon asked.

"Gimme a day to recover from... whatever we just did." Courtney answered, motioning towards the bedroom.

"Fair enough. I guess that brings up another question... what to do with Katy?" He said.

"Shit, I hadn't even thought about her." Courtney responded. "She seems pretty attached to you already."

"Ya, that's one way to put it." He replied.

"Hmm... I guess we need to have this talk again with Katy." She told him.

The day went on fairly normally after this. Courtney had forgotten to tell Skyler she wasn't coming. She talked on the phone with her while Vernon made them lunch. She thought about telling Skyler about Vernon, but was still nervous.

After dinner that night, Vernon and Courtney cuddled up on the couch together and put on a movie. During a particularly graphic sex scene, Vernon began to kiss Courtney's neck, giving her goosebumps down her spine. He reached around and gently groped her breasts.

"Mmmmm..." She moaned out as her hormones rose.

"Maybe we should bring this movie scene to life." Vernon whispered.

"Not tonight." She told him Vernon was more than a little surprised. She paused the movie and looked at him. "I was thinking that we should hold off until after our date tomorrow, to make it a little more special. That way, we'll both be pent up and it'll be a big release for us both."

Vernon agreed, although his cock groaned through the rest of the movie as he wanted to take her right then and there. But he resisted all night and all the next day.

As the sun set on Friday, they went out on their first public date. Courtney wore a white top that showed off her cleavage and midriff and a loose teal skirt. Vernon wore a button-up shirt and dark-coloured jeans. Vernon brought her to a miniature golf course. Courtney was excited to play. She used to love mini golf but hadn't played in some time.

Courtney was a little nervous to be spotted in public with Vernon, but that quickly evaporated. She had always found it easy being around Vernon. She was just herself and that was no different, even when they were out in public.

The course had a jungle adventure theme. It was kind of childish, but they both had a lot of fun. The 12th hole was in a cave and the hole was blocked from everyone's view except for where the hole started. After they both got near the hole, Vernon pushed Courtney up against the wall, her back to him.

"What are you doing?" She asked quietly.

"You know what I'm doing." He replied, sliding to his knees behind her.

"But we're in public." She responded.

"Doesn't that make it hotter?" He asked.

Courtney had to admit that it definitely did. She bit her lower lip as she bent over slightly, sticking her ass out. Vernon lifted her skirt up and moved the teal thong she had on out of the way.

His tongue immediately went for Courtney's ass, gently licking around the outside before diving in. His left index finger slowly and gently began to rub between her pussy lips.

Partly because of being pent up and partly because of the thrill of doing it in public, Courtney was quickly on edge. She went over the edge when Vernon's index finger found her clit. Her ass clamped down around Vernon's tongue as her pussy squirted out onto the floor and wall in front of her. She had to put both hands over her mouth to keep herself from screaming.

After completion, Courtney turned around and leaned back against the wall. Vernon stood up and pressed himself into her, kissing her lips as her right hand felt the growing bulge in his pants.

"Alright onto hole 12." They heard a parent of the family behind them say.

They quickly grabbed their balls and ran to the next hole, giggling the whole way.

"That was too close." Courtney said to him.

"You loved it." He replied, putting a hand on her butt. Courtney just gave a coy smile.

The 18th and final hole on the course was completely visible to the clubhouse. It was a smaller hole, just down a short hill to a more open area. As Courtney and Vernon assessed the hole ahead of them, 3 white boys walked out of the clubhouse. They were all young, probably a year or two into college, and clearly a little intoxicated. They had that privileged upper class demeanor, like they could get whatever they wanted whenever they wanted.

One of the boys saw Courtney and tapped his buddy's shoulders. "Damn, look at her." He said, trying to be discreet, but was easily overheard by Courtney. "Shit, I'mma need some of that." One of his buddies responded. "Watch this." The third one said.

"Hey blondie!" He yelled as Vernon set up for his shot. "Why don't you ditch your dad and come have some fun with us." He said.

Courtney tried to ignore them, but couldn't help but roll her eyes at him. Vernon, meanwhile, actually ignored them and hit his putt. It went down the hill, hit perfectly off the wall and went right into the hole.

"Oh my god, babe! You got a hole in one!" Courtney cheered.

"Ya, I guess I got..." Vernon began to reply.

Before he could finish, Courtney dropped her club, grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Vernon dropped his club and pulled Courtney in closer.

"Damn!" "No fucking way!" They heard the boys say as they stood there in shock.

"... lucky." Vernon finally finished when Courtney pulled away. "What was that about?" He asked.

"Just making sure you marked your territory." She replied.

After mini golf, they went out and got gelato, taking it down for a walk along the boardwalk at a local pond.

Courtney looked up at the stars as they stopped for a moment. Vernon's eyes were transfixed on Courtney as the nearly full moon illuminated her perfect skin. Vernon wondered how the hell he got here.

"Stop looking!" Courtney giggled, having noticed Vernon staring.

"Sorry, you're just so fucking beautiful." He replied.

She smiled, then leaned over and gave Vernon a peck on the lips. "You know, I kind of rented a hotel room for the night." She said, pulling a hotel keycard out of her purse. "It's just a 10 minute walk away."

Vernon now smiled. "Lead the way." He replied, taking Courtney's hand and following her lead.

Vernon sucked on a mint as they walked towards the hotel. It was then that he started getting nervous. Tonight had already been great, but he wanted it to be special. But how? He had already shown Courtney all his moves in bed.

They walked through the front door; the air conditioning a relief to both their warm bodies. They made a beeline for the elevators, Courtney pushing the button.

"You alright?" She asked.

"Ya... ya, I'm... uh, fine." Vernon replied, stammering more than a little.

"You sure?" She responded.

"I'm just a little nervous. I want tonight to be memorable." He answered.

Courtney let go of Vernon's hand and moved in front of him. She gently stroked his left cheek with her right hand. She then moved up and sensually kissed his lips for just a moment.

"I'm with you. Tonight is already memorable." She told him as the elevator opened.

They both walked into the elevator. When the doors shut, Courtney turned to face Vernon and kissed him. It wasn't like how they usually kissed. Typically, Courtney kissed Vernon with desperation, like she wanted him. This kiss was more sensual, not like she wanted but like she had him, like intimate lovers would.

When the elevator arrived, they walked slowly down the hall. Both wanted to make this moment last.

Once in the room, they strip each other's clothes off. Courtney first, taking Vernon's shirt off. While he had lost some weight since moving in with Courtney thanks to a more nutritionist diet, his stomach still hung over his belt. Courtney just didn't care anymore. She noticed that Vernon had clearly manscaped. His stomach was completely hairless and just a bit of white and black hair remained on his chest.

"Did you shave for me?" She asked.

"Ya, I hadn't done it in a while and I thought you might like it." He told her.

"You didn't have to." She replied, giving him a peck on the lips. "But thank you."

Courtney then dropped to her knees and started working on his pants. She undid his belt and pants, pulling them down and off his legs. Vernon had also done some manscaping below the belt, as his rapidly hardening cock was now almost hairless. Courtney gave it some tender kisses as she stroked him to full mast.

Vernon then helped Courtney up to her feet. It was his turn. He pulled her top up and over her head. He gave each breast a few squeezes and a kiss on her nipples before moving on. He dropped to his knees this time and turned Courtney around. She bent over a bit, placing both hands on the soft bed. Vernon put 2 fingers under each side of her skirt and panties. He slowly pulled them down, taking an inordinate amount of time soaking in Courtney's perfect figure. He finally took them off her, both of them now completely naked. Vernon grabbed Courtney's cheeks and spread them. He could see her wet pussy, which was even wetter than usual.

He went in to lick it, but before he could, Courtney crawled out of his grip and onto the bed. Vernon stood up and watched as she crawled further, her swaying hips bouncing her bubble butt. Once she was on the other end, she flipped over and opened her legs.

"Come here, big boy." She said sensually, her right index finger motioning for him to come towards her.

As he crawled towards her, Vernon did his best to make it look sexy for Courtney. But his large, swaying stomach is not what most people would consider attractive. Fortunately for Vernon, Courtney wasn't most people and just witnessing him try was enough to turn her on.

Vernon got right above Courtney, leaning over to look her in the eyes. He lined his cock up with one hand, but before he could slide in, Courtney grabbed him and stopped him.

"Before you put it in, I just need to say that I love you, Vernon." Courtney told him, staring him dead in the eyes.

Vernon was taken aback by this. He hadn't heard a woman say she loved him since Emiko died. He looked down at the blushing Courtney and knew what he felt.

"I love you, too." He replied, smiling down at Courtney.

Courtney let go of his cock, and Vernon slid into her. He leaned down and kissed her lips. Courtney wrapped her arms around him, pulling his lips tightly against hers, wanting them to be suction cupped together.

Both quickly recognized that this wasn't like their usual sessions. They weren't just fucking; they were making love.

Vernon was very gentle with Courtney, not slamming into her but gently stroking in and out. Their kissing was the same. Neither was desperately sucking on the other's tongue but gently caressing the other's. Both wanted this moment to last forever.

Unfortunately, with their feelings being involved, this wasn't going to last forever or even very long. Both felt the heat between them and that decreased both of their ability to hold off. Within just a few minutes, both were cumming together. Courtney's pussy tightened up as Vernon dropped his load into her.

They continued to kiss throughout their orgasms, moaning and groaning into the other's mouth. Vernon only rolled off Courtney once they both were completely through their orgasms. Courtney snuggled up next to him as they both rested.

"Sorry I couldn't last long." Vernon said.

"Don't be. That was the best sex yet!" Courtney replied.

"Really?" Vernon asked.

"Of course." She answered, going up and kissing him.

"Well, I think I'm good to go for round 2." He replied.

"I have a surprise for you." Courtney said as she moved over to the bedside table and pulled out a blindfold and some noise canceling headphones.

"Oh, ok. I get the blindfold, but what's with the headphones?" Vernon asked.

"These aren't your surprise. You'll put them on and I'll go get your surprise." She replied, handing them to Vernon, who immediately put them on.

"I'll tell you when to take them off." Courtney said into her phone, which was wirelessly connected to the headphones.

Courtney turned on the sex tape Vernon and her had made. Vernon tried to think what the surprise could be, but was losing focus as he listened to the moaning and slapping of their sex tape. He stroked his cock as even just the sounds turned him on. It only took Courtney a few minutes to get the surprise ready.

"You can take your blindfold off now, Vernon." A sensual voice that wasn't Courtney but Vernon immediately recognized said.

Vernon practically threw the blind fold and headphones off. His eyes went wide as standing before him in just their underwear were Courtney and Katy!

'Holy shit!' Vernon thought as he realized what was about to happen.

Courtney and Katy were standing side-by-side, Courtney on Vernon's left and Katy to his right. They had one arm wrapped around the other's back. Courtney wore a light blue set of lingerie, whereas Katy had a red pair on. Vernon begins to furiously masturbate as his hungry eyes devour every inch of the 2 beautiful women in front of him.

"We have a question for you." Courtney told him.

"We want to know, have you been naughty..." Katy began to say as the girls unhook their arms.

"Or nice?" Courtney finished, the girls almost simultaneously walked to the bed.

"Cause we think you've been naughty." Courtney continued as they crawled their way up the bed to Vernon's cock.

1...456789