The Old Theatre Pt. 05

Story Info
A year on at the old theater.
8.9k words
4
2.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin's Joinaversary.

Kay was studying her phone at breakfast, something that I would be punished for. I wasn't crying about it; she was planning. We're planning something for the four of us.

Mum had cooked, and as always, it was delicious. However, I could feel my veins and arteries hardening as I ate it. Kay disapproved of fry-ups, but I didn't get nagged too much if I limited them to one a month. Mum's cooked breakfasts were to die for. Malcolm had left the table; he was a strange fish that would not eat meat of any sort; he had finished his cereal and was off; away to an auction; he bought stuff and sold it on eBay. He made himself a bit of money.

Kay looked at me and gave me the smile that said some part of me was going to be hurting soon. "Did you know it was a year ago yesterday that you emailed me for the first time?"

"No Mistress."

Mum looked at me, shaking her head. She had the same way of looking right through my eyes into my head to read my thoughts, just as her daughter did. Speaking to Kay but looking at me Please let me punish him, Meichala, he has much better pain tolerance than my little man. Then, to me, you should have bought flowers, you idiot."

Kay giggled. Oh, my poor man. I was wondering what to do with you this afternoon. I've got a celebration to plan. Kay got up to leave. She kissed her mom on the cheek, took my chastity key from around her neck, and dropped it into her mom's deep cleavage. Please don't let him cum mum; he isn't due for release until next month, and if he doesn't buck his ideas up, he won't be out before locktober starts.

Kay, mom, and Angie have been talking about a strict lockdown on Malcolm, Bob, and me all the way through October for weeks now. I never know what Kay has planned for me, but Bob thinks Angie is at least serious about it.

This was far and away the longest I'd ever gone without an orgasm since I first discovered the pleasure I could get by rubbing my dick when I was still in primary school. We had the delayed monthly munch meeting tomorrow, Sunday, the 30th of September. Kay didn't stop singing the first verse of The Incredible String Band's October song. However, she wasn't singing October; she was singing Locktober.

At about 1 PM, Kay's phone, which had been going bonkers with text alerts, started ringing properly. She answered, just by listening to Kay's side of the conversation; I could tell it was a friend. When I mouthed an inquiry, she taped her nose, put her hand up to shield the microphone, and hissed, "Keep your big nose out."

Seconds later, the doorbell rang. "Get that Kevin, please; I'm busy." When I got downstairs and opened our front door, a little girl stood there with her back to me. My inquiry of Hello, can I help you?" was met with the little girl turning to face me and morphing into Kevin the chastity belt maker's diminutive and very beautiful little wife.

This may get a bit confusing now, as from this point on; there are two Kevins and two Kays in this story.

It's very hard for me not to pick little Kay up and hug her when I'm surprised by her like this. I didn't resist the temptation; I did. I shouted upstairs "You will never guess who is here".

"My Kay replied, "Is it another wonderful woman named Kay by any chance?" I was beginning to smell a conspiracy. Lower me down a bit so I can kiss you, you poor boy."

"Why am I a poor boy?" I asked.

"Because you are married to a selfish, controlling, sadistic bitch," said Little Kay, laughing.

Yes, I know that, but why am I a poor boy?"

"Just trust me; I know what's happening."

"Then tell me,"

"Oh, I can't do that; your selfish, controlling, sadistic bitch of a wife would spank me."

"But you'd like that just as much as I would, I said.

"I know," little Kay replied. "But then my Kevin wouldn't unlock my belt and shag me bandy tonight, and you know what a slut I am."

"So I'm fucked then."

Well, from what I've been told, that's exactly what you're not going to be doing nor likely to be doing for a while yet. You can kiss my bumhole if you like. This belt has no guard for the tradesman's entrance! He was going to give me a tail this morning, but we were in a diner called Mollies at Farringdon Services before he realised he had forgoten."

"I'm in the shite now, little one, and you're making it worse."

"Yes, I know. I'm just another teasing little bitch, aren't I?"

Then she ran off up the stairs, holding her dress out for me to see her fun bits. She had a skeleton guard over her fanny. Kevin, won't let her have electrolysis or laser treatment, but if he finds a hair, even a tiny one, he canes her. There were currently a dozen fresh stripes across her bum.

Kevin probably owns a pair of specs with a pubic hair glued to one of the lenses just for this job. Thinking about it, it was probably his little tart who glued it in position.

Her little peach looked freshly waxed. Fuck, I thought it must hurt, but a waxed fanny somehow looks different. Well, it does to me; I wonder if I could get that idea into Kay's head. Her pubic hair had gone to the electrolysis machine in a Leeds beauty parlour years before I met her.

Kay was currently wearing Angie's chastity belt key around her neck as well as mine It was undeniable that I was on shorter rations since that happened, if I caused Angie some pain and escaped the fallout, that would make me smile. On reflection, there isn't much loyalty among submissives.

When I got to the top of the stairs, little Kay and my Kay were swapping spit in a very un-platonic manner. My Kay was holding little Kay's chastity belt, she had her hand up her skirt. Ohh, I want one for Angie. When they broke the kiss, little Kay joyfully announced, He was looking up my skirt, Mistress. I feel

violated; he must be punished. Why don't you go to the playroom and help Mum with that? I've got something to set up.

"But I."

That's all I got out.

Kay gave me a withering look. "Mum, however many strokes you were going to give this big lump, double it. No, triple it; we are playing. My idiot man didn't call me Mistress again; on second thoughts, don't. I'm going to punish him for that. I'm going to paddle his bollocks every day, right through October." Little Kay stuck her tongue out at me and laughed.

It wasn't anywhere near as bad in the playroom as I thought. I spent an hour in the cunilingus chair with mom and little Kay. A real bonus was that mum unlocked my belt and took it off; it seemed to me that it had been months since I had an erection, never mind an orgasm. I thought as soon as mum finished fastening me in and blindfolding me, she would go first. Mum loves a good licking from anywhere she can get it. I don't think she has found anyone who can hold a candle to her David when it comes to fucking her, if my Mistress ever allowed me to, id love to try for her.

She had tried out a few guys who came to the munch who were unattached, but it seemed she only ever let any of them fuck her once or twice and then never again. It appeared, to me at least, that none of them could "bang her" as David could.

Little Malcolm had ninety percent access to her pussy, and all of that was with his tongue. Though Mum happily admitted he was coming along, she said outside the poor lad's hearing, "I like to cut his air supply off, but he's so weak and easy, I'm scared of letting go for fear of killing him." So I was surprised when she invited Little Kay to mount the top chair. Just before the little one sat, mom said, Wow, that man of yours can be a real bastard. I was even more surprised when I couldn't get my tongue inside.

There was a stainless steel bar tight inside little Kay's puss. Sat on top of this bar was, from what I could tell by feeling with my tongue, a steel ball that covered her clitoris. I tried to dislodge it, but I couldn't. I couldn't get my tongue behind it; it was firmly anchored.

Following the bar down with my tongue, it passed through the four rings in her inner lips and then exited her vulva through a fourchette piercing. At the bottom of the fourchette was a clevis and barbell; it wasn't coming off at that end.

Tracing my tongue back up to the top, I couldn't figure out how the clitoral protector was fixed. Mom had not used any straps to hold my head in position. This was a little unusual, although, for the year her daughter had owned me, I had learned that when I was eating pussy, I had to concentrate on the area my mistress wanted my attention focused on. My head was nearly always firmly held to attend the exact spot my tongue and lips were required.

Mum was even worse, mum would have me and others I presume, kissing and very lightly licking, no more than tickling her outer Labia for up to an hour before I was permitted to open her petals with my tongue. I adored my time in the chair serving Mum like that.

Mum was stroking my head through this and watching closely. "This is so hot, isn't it, pussyboy?" That's what she calls any man she has trapped in this chair as she gets close to cresting. Just watching this is working for Mom, I thought.

Then mum lifted my blindfold. Little Kay was strapped into the chair tighter than I was. She was wearing a super-tight under-bust corset, so those gorgeous tits were on display; the corset had compressed her figure to cartoon-like proportions. She had a very effective-looking panel gag in place, which accounted for her silence. Despite her nipple rings, mum had two bamboo slats tightly wound at each end with strong thread tightly pinching behind each nipple. It was hard to be sure from where I was, but it looked as though she was wearing an armbinder that was buckled to a posture collar. Fuck, she looked so hot. "I'd bet you'd like to get that Python of yours in there," mom said, "Tough shit pussy boy."

One more thing, and we are ready to go. Don't worry, I'm not going far, and you are playing on the screen in the hall live as guests arrive. Mom disappeared up the stairs to her little flat. She was back moments later with the bag of frozen peas she keeps in her little freezer for Malcolm's benefit and a little black velvet bag.

This is going to hurt a bit, big boy. But nowhere near as much as my beautiful daughter is going to hurt you later. As she pressed the bag against my cock and balls, I think she said "poor boy," but it was lost in my scream. I had an idea of what was coming. I was right; it was another one of Kevin's insidious creations. A spiked cock tube, these were sharp spikes, not blunt bumps.

Mum hinged it over my cock and popped the padlock in place. "The spikes in this are interesting; there are two different lengths, she said. The shorter ones are barbed. If you were to get that fucking monster of yours fully hooked into this, I really don't know how we are going to get it off.

"Mum,please don't....."

A loud CLICK. Cut me off.

"Oops," said mom. "Try not to stiffen too much pussy-boy!"

"One of you is going to suffer! Kevin, if you can find some way of getting "Little Slut" off in 60 minutes, you win. "Little Slut", all you have to do is not cum; if you don't, you win, and I have no doubt your man will plunder your sweet little pussy all night long. If you lose, I'm sure he will love to bash your back doors in! A simple game, isn't it, kids?"

I was effectively road-testing the latest product of Kevin's evil and devious mind.

Little Kay's in-pussy chastity

Both little Kay's inner labia were pierced twice, as was her clit. Kevin explained to me later that the upper piercing for the anchor bar went vertically through her clit, the hood, and exited through a deep piercing that had been cut through her mounds. It had the effect of pinning her clit tightly in place. The clit protector was two half shells. The two halves screwed together with a very fine thread.

"You are a sick fucker, Kevin," I said, "that poor girl!"

The pin was two pieces; the top pin was pushed through a little plate that sat on top of Kay's Mons Venus. Then down through her clitoral hood, and then a vertical clitoral piercing. The bottom pin had an oval section. When it was pushed into the locking position, neither the bottom shell of the clit protector nor the fourchette clevis could be rotated. The clevis prevented the bottom pin from rotating, so when in position and locked, it was impossible to access little Kay's nubbin.

The thicker part of the pin was pushed into place, starting at the bottom of little Kay's split peach at her fourchette piercing. This was a much simpler pin to install.

The pin passed through an ornamental clevis, then up through the screw ball closure rings in Kay's inner labia, four of them. The thinner pin was then inserted into a bore at the end of the thicker pin.

That joint is locked by what Kevin described to me as a collet arrangement. He was a bit sketchy about that, as he is trying to get a patent on it.

That top piercing must have stung, I said. Kev laughed. I did it with her own gear. She did make a bit of a song and dance about it though.

I licked the bits I could get to for all I was worth. I then succeeded in getting my tongue into her puss by flattering and pointing it out as best as I could and pressing into the gap I created between the bar, the ball closure rings and her inner lip.

I got it in there, just. I could tell it was doing no good. I could probably have gotten her there if I had had three or four hours; I didn't have any time left at all.

Mum wasn't helping. She was whispering rude stuff in my ear, telling me, "I'm going to enjoy spanking that cock of yours with a spatula. I've got a two foot long rubber snake butt plug. I'm going to thread it all the way into your tight little bumhole. I'll do it with that tube on you. Men can't help but get a proper hard-on with a bit of bum stim.

Then I had a sudden inspiration; I wriggled a bit lower and said a prayer of thanks to the dark angel Maurian for not fixing me tight into the chair. I speared little Kay's chocolate starfish with my tongue. I heard Mum howl with laughter. She told me later that she knew what I had done instantly. Little Kay jumped a mile and nearly broke the straps holding her on the chair. Less than five minutes later, I heard Kay squealing through the gag as she came.

Mom had both of us out of the chair in short order. She had to help me up, as my arms and wrists were still cuffed behind my back. She is just as big a fibber as her daughter, and she plays me just as well. I guess I'm pretty gullible; she had a key for the horrible spiky chastity I was wearing all along, and there were no barbs.

She cuffed my hands behind my back and then set about releasing little Kay, who was looking at me with "I'm going to get you" eyes. Mum clipped a dog lead to my reverse PA ring and another to the clevis on Little Kay's fourchette piercing; she led us into the hall by our piercings.

I've never seen so many people in our club. My Kay had been showing little Kay and I on the big TV screen, we got a big cheer from everyone in the room. A few of them I knew as regulars, like Big Bob and Sharron. Some people had been once or twice. One couple was Mistress Grace and her sub Kelvin. They were with a little group. Kell's best friend Charlie, and his other half, Mistress Allison, and a couple I did not know Gilla, I think I got her name right, and her sub, Will. Gilla is an Eastern European, and she appeared to be in awe of Gracie. Will, well, I didn't see Will look anywhere else, other than at Gilla all night long. I got the impression he thought the sun shone out of her arse.

A couple who originated from South London who now lived near St David's in Pembrokeshire and a couple from mid-Wales. She was another latex queen, even my Kay was envious of her dress. I knew her name, Tina, but not the guy she was with, whom she didn't let out of her sight. He looked very inexperienced in the scene, Tina was looking after him but teasing him mercilessly. I was told his name, but I just couldn't remember it.

Two girls appeared to be sisters, one called Rose and another called Rosa. Rosa was teetering about in ballet boots and a latex catsuit. Despite a sever under-bust corset and a chastity belt, she didn't stop laughing and smiling all night. The catsuit had two little slits that her pierced nipples peeped out through. A gold chain connected her nipples. There was a ring in the middle of it where her man had a dog lead connected. She looked like sex on legs!

The elder sister was with a young girl, it appeared she desperately wanted to be on a lead! She could have been 18, but no more. She was stunning. Grade A is stunning. She followed her mistress around like her tits were on a lead as well. She clearly wanted everyone in the building to know she was owned. I was a bit worried about her age, but Kel and Gracie vouched for her.

It turns out,

"Aunty Rose" had rescued Bunny from a very abusive situation. Bunny's stepfather got very shirty with Rose. When Grace found out, she sent Kel to smooth the situation over. I understand the guy is out of hospital now but is still limping a bit.

Later, Kev told me they weren't sisters; they were aunt and niece. The Dom being the aunt The niece calls her aunt Mom on account of the fact that her aunt brought her up since the age of three. Rose, the aunt, and Gracie are old friends. Kev told me the girl, who seemed to answer to Bunny, was not only stunning; she was officially a genius as well.

We had a couple from Brighton. They brought an outrageously gay guy called Guy with them. He was fucking hilarious. Mum chased him around for a while until she reported back to Kay that "the bitch" had both of these guys in chastity. She was obviously the Dom, but she was so protective of the gay guy that it was quite touching.

She was obviously very in love with the straight guy. Despite the fact he had a terrible limp--one leg looked a couple of inches shorter than the other and had a horrific scar. Despite his very ugly leg, they were still the second-best dancers in the place. One of the nights highlights was when Chrissy the woman in question danced with Guy, nothing funny there other than she danced the lead, the man's steps and Guy danced the followers steps.

Finally, the best dancers in the place came with the band. The guy played a few songs with them. He was much better than the lead guitarist in the band, I knew him from somewhere. I knew his woman; she was once in one of the best R&R dance troupes on the R&R scene. Her new choice of man was a vast improvement over the last nasty bastard I first saw her with.

I liked this guy. Later Kay reminded me where I'd seen him

he built an amazing fucking machine where it looked as though his woman was being impaled on a giant 24 inch dildo. They are bringing it to the munch soon for a demo.

Mom took me over to Kay and stood me in front of her. She was head to toe in her favourite latex clothing--all purple, even the boots. Mum handed her my lead and then disappeared with little Kay, who still looked very unhappy about the prospect of strict enforcement of Loctober rules on her puss.

Kay pulled me forward and whispered in my ear. "You have no idea how much I love you, donkey boy". Giving my freed cock a squeeze.

I whispered back, "I love you, Mistress."

Kay smiled and said, "Wow, you got it right." She giggled, "I'm still going to double your punishment though, force of habit, darling." You may kiss me. As I leaned forward, she put her hand on my chest.

"Now, do you really think I meant those lips?"

I dropped to my knees and kissed the flower of my mistress's womanhood, and I felt very privileged.

Kay pushed me away from her puss and turned me around, but held me down on my knees.

Hello, my friends. Hello, our friends said Kay to everyone there. This is a special meeting of our munch. Everyone is welcome; the entry fee is just an ounce or two of tolerance. Unless, of course, the object of your scorn is your sub, then you must suppress this stupid idea of tolerance. As she said the last bit, the tip of a crop she had conjured out of fresh air slapped into my bum cheek.