The Old Theatre Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I said, we were rudely hurried along. As Mum dismounted, she said, "Don't wear your tongue out on these tarts, baby; I'm coming back for seconds."

The game was to guess who the muff belonged to. I guessed seven out of the 20 I was presented with. I got to eat 20 pussies, and as good as her word; mom did come back for more. I also got to eat a little brown doughnut for the second time that day. I was told after by Kevin that his little slut drenched her knickers watching, so I just had to let her have a go.

What I didn't know was that I was being pimped out. This was Grace's doing. Her Friend Rose was sending her little pet Bunny

to Cambridge University. T0 the oldest lady's college there. That's a fairly generous gesture by anyone's standards. Bunny had a school friend who had been accepted at the UK's premier ballet school. But her single mother could not afford to send her. This girl is the female Billy Elliot

Rose had decided to bankroll her as well, which was well beyond generous. Kevin, who is one of the prime contenders for the best guy in the world competition, had made the cage I was now trapped in for free. Anyone who wanted to sit on it had to pay fifty quid per visit. Kay, Grace, and Rose, who are all loaded, had pledged to match the same amount as my efforts earned for the fund.

Every time the seat was taken, Meg's fund grew by £200. In addition, an anonymous benefactor matched again, and then Mum went around with the hat. It's hard to believe where it all came from.

Finally, with Mom taking another collection for Mistress Gracie, a Shibari demo featuring Little Kay and Will, with Mistress Gilla assisting Ms. Grace, Meg's fund stood at just shy of nine thousand quid. I was given a rain check for the Shibari session but Grace insisted it was a rain check. I was in awe watching her work its artwork.

Big Bob, who is at least 6 feet 6 inches tall, said to Mum, I'll drop $500 in the pot if I can put it up his arse. Big Bob isn't called Big Bob because he's six feet six. He's called Big Bob for quite another reason. Mum brought out her best Yorkshire coalfields accent, I don't think so, sunshine.

"How about he blows me then?"

Kay chimed in, "He doesn't do men. Bob, I've just learned a very valuable lesson about looking after my boy, so I'm sorry, it's a hard no from me."

Little Kay was franticly whispering in Kevin's ear. She skipped over "I'll do it; I'll do it for Mistress Grace. You can't have my puss. No one can at present," said a very sullen little Kay; apparently Kevin was having problems with the lock for the pussylock. Little Kay was a very unhappy girl at the moment, and Kevin was getting his fair share of scorn and cold tongue pie over it.

I had to intervene and advise little Kay to check out Big Bob's specifications before promising him her chocolate starfish. She thought he was telling her a story about it. When Bob dropped his pants, she very nearly shat herself.

Bob is one of the good guys though and made good on his promise of five hundred notes for a hand job and not much more than a few licks of his plumb. He has a very big plumb indeed, and she has a mouth in proportion to her tiny little body. She tried to bless her; I think little Sex Dolly is a bit of a showgirl, but Bob called a halt.

He told me later that her teeth were hurting him. Bloody wuss, typical Dom. No pain tolerance at all. Sharon, Bobs wife, wrote her second check of the day to cover the hand-assisted blow job her husband received from Little Kay. The first check, well, that had to be one of the pussies, I didn't guess correctly.

The final shake of the tail on this chapter of our story is that we, Kay, Mum, Malcolm, and I--all went to bed together that night. I've been known to cum by eating Kay's pussy without any other stimulation. That's if she takes her time and draws it out.

I had no idea up until then that an estim machine can be used to help prevent ejaculation as well as make it happen. I do now, and I have to say that for me at least, the longer it's held back, the more intense it becomes.

I ended up cumin into Kays puss as she rode me. Mum sat on my face for ages.

Malcolm thought all his birthdays had come at once when Kay let him eat her buttered bun

I couldn't complain at all, I was still licking Mum

Since my Joinaversary, when Mum received Kevin's gift of the Cunnilingus box and the Estim machine, mostly for working her tits off on the fundraising drive, she has experimented with it on me to give me forced orgasms. I don't enjoy them at all. I have to feel like I'm giving a bit of pleasure and not just receiving it. She has given up doing that with me. She has had greater success desensitising poor Malcolm's hair trigger. It's good fun for one of our four in the bed nights. Which, to be honest, is almost every night right now.

Most importantly, since then, I have had two mistresses. Mum has pretty much deserted her own bed, and the three of us sleep together nearly every night. I was worried Kay would grow to resent Mum being there, but I was over-inflating my own importance.

Mum isn't as keen on fucking as I thought she would be; she likes long, slow pussy eating sessions. I'm talking up to two hours at a time. Kay likes to ride my ever-ready cock. It's a perfect scenario. Kay and mom are growing ever closer as mother and daughter, but there is a bit more to it than that.

I often wake up on the cold side of the bed to sit up and watch them cuddling. If I've been let out, I always lock myself up before I leave the bedroom. If one of them wakes up, it's always mom. "If you're making coffee, just make one for me; yours will be cold by the time you get to drink it." Always that sexy giggle.

My other good news is that Mum is an old-fashioned girl; she has given up the razor in favour of the wax strips. I'm sometimes pressed into "doing her muff," as she calls it, for her. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

Kay's only rule is that mom can call on me any hour of the day for oral service, but on the occasions she wants a cock to fill the space, Kay has to be there. My girl has a bit of the voyeur in her.