The Old Theatre Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That met with a chorus of approvals.

One more thing before I declare this party open. There seems to be an incorrect interpretation of the result of the pre-party contest between Master Kevin's little slut and this, my unworthy, un-trainable sub, Kevin. For the latest accurate report from the umpire of that contest, I give you the amazing Dominatrix, Mistress Mauriann. Or mother, as I like to call her.

Mum took up the remote control for the giant screen Bob and I had put up in the hall last week.

I was beginning to smell a setup here. Mum clicked a button, and the last few minutes of my desperate attempts to get little Kay off and win a single orgasm before Locktober appeared on the screen. There are two issues to raise here. An objection has been raised by Master Kevin's property, Kay. That is Mistress Kay's property, Kevin, used illegal and foul practises to secure his win.

Mum carried on as the picture of Little Kay and I minimised slightly and moved to the top left corner of the screen, a live graph appeared along the bottom of the screen. The red line on the graph is taken from her sports watch and is her heart rate. The scale at the bottom is time. If I freeze it here, you can see we are at 56 minutes and seventeen seconds. If we run for a few seconds more, Little Kay's heart rate jumped dramatically. This is where the objecting party says, and I quote, "the dirty bastard cheated and stuck his tongue right up my brownie.

The crowd roared its approval.

Little Kay's look had changed completely. Cheat, cheat, cheat, she chanted at me. So I did the only thing I could do: I poked my tongue out at her and blew a raspberry. I thought more in the spirit of the English archers taunting the French at Agincourt than school kids in the playground.

Mum stopped the video; there are no written rules for this challenge. The rules of use of the chair do however absolutely encourages the occupier of the lower seat to perform analingus on the superior chair's occupant, so we must decide: did Mistress Michaela's sub cheat? If you believe he acted in the spirit of the rules please show your hands. Nearly everyone there voted in my favour. Little Kay's face fell, and I beamed; my pre-October happy time looked secure.

Kay said to her mom, I'd like to see the rest of the video. Mum tapped the play button, and the video rolled on. I was grinning like an idiot watching little Kay try her best to deny my attention and stop the inevitable. Just before she did, my Kay yelled stop!

Mum stopped the video immediately--it was too bloody immediately, she was waiting for that. Has she cum yet said my Kay?

No, I didn't, I didn't, squealed little Kay.

It was only then that I checked the graph again. It was bang on the 60-minute mark.

Run it on, Mum. Five seconds later, little Kay's defences were defeated by my ministrations. She shuddered, you could hear her cry into the gag, and her heart rate jumped.

"You didn't do it in time, you didn't do it in time," little Kay sang.

Kevin fetched his hand onto his little slave's arse, she yelped, more in surprise than pain.

"You still came when I told you not to; go fetch your belt and my paddle slut!" He snapped at her.

I knew I was screwed by now. I had blown any chance of my little buddy having any happy time at all until November, but I was laughing like a drain. Poor little Kay; she and I had been played by experts. I wondered idly how many of my devious friends had played a part in this.

Later, when we watched the video again, I could hear Mum coaching me. I'd been locked up in my belt for nearly a month; I thought Kay was off playing with Angie. To think of it, even Bob was in on this. He was moaning he wasn't getting his because Angie was getting her fanny eaten by my Kay. The extra key around Kay's neck was to one of the out buildings in the yard! Angie was laughing her socks off as I had my little whinge. I don't have a belt, Donkey Boy. At the time I was so frantic, Mum's voice and suggestions hadn't registered with me.

To be fair to me, when Little Kay told me Kev had forgotten to put her puppy dog butt plug with the tail in her bum, I smelt a rat. Kevin forgets nothing. He did admit later that he expected her to last a little longer; Mum had to get her timing right. I said. I nearly messed up your plans then. He laughed. Do you really think you missed out by 5 seconds? I can set a clock like that to run faster or slower at the drop of a hat, mate."

"You bastard, you fucking bastard," that's not fair.

"I've got some news for you, sunshine, he said to me. If you wanted fair, you begged the wrong woman to marry and collar you." I gave my thin platted rubber collar a little tug, it rattled the tiny little gold padlock.

I said a little thank-you prayer to Kay's dad, David, for his part in making my Goddess.

I was sitting in one of the old leather armchairs we have in the lounge area just off the hall. I was being allowed a rest, as I thought I was filling in the gaps around a band we had booked for the evening. Little Kay climbed onto my lap and said, "I'm sorry, Kevin."

"Why are you sorry love?" I gave her a squeeze. "It wasn't you; your Kevin reset the timer. It was a set-up, the three of them, against us sweetheart. Neither of us were ever going to win.

"I don't think I did keep that cum back for the last 2 minutes; I just lost control. I get his pole up my bum at least three times a week these days. I didn't think I would, but I love it now. It makes me feel dirty and used; can you understand how I can love that?"

"I'm the guy who stuck his tongue up your bum. That was supposed to be a hard limit for me a year ago, yeah, I understand."

"I liked your tongue up there even more. I'm just what my dearest, loving mother said, aren't I?"

"I don't know Kay, my little sex dolly, what did your mom say you were."

"A dirty little whore, among other things. My mom wasn't nice, Kevin. I wish Mum or Gracie was my mom. I'm beginning to think my man isn't nice either."

"Oh, he is in love. You can see from three counties away that he loves you. He loves you more than he loves his new lathe."

Little Kay had a proper belly laugh at that. "No way, man! I had to put my best housewife's foot down to stop him from putting in our bedroom." Kay said, still laughing.

"What's going on here then?" said Gracie as she marched up to us." Not much, Mistress; Little Kay replied. He's got my bits locked up so tight I can't even do a fanny fart."

"Do you want to do a rope demo with me tonight?"

"Oh, please, please, please. Gracie cupped one of Little Kay's tits, looked at me, and said, "Isn't she so fucking adorable? Is there a suspension point in here?" I pointed up to the ceiling. The part of the theatre we were in used to be a small side stage for Christmas pantomime and other kid's theatre.

All the scenery-lifting equipment was still up there. How many suspension points do you want?

'Oh, that's nice; there's enough room for you up there as well. Mmmmm, maybe Will as well. Give poor Gilla an hour off duty."

I had just about convinced myself Gracie was kidding about tying me when her man Kell came over to introduce himself. This guy wasn't huge and didn't have rippling muscles, but you definitely wanted to be in his gang if it kicked off in a boozer.

His mate, Will, was out of the same stable as well. Kell was very friendly when the hellos were over. Will took a bit of time to settle, but after an hour, he nearly smiled. I figure he's just going to take a bit longer.

Later, I overheard a nasty bit of gossip about Will. Not from friends of mine, I'm pleased to say. I told them to shut up or leave. They left in a huff; not all kinksters are good guys. I did act on that gossip, though. I decided I liked Will and cut him a bit of slack. I'm glad I did; he's a brave man. I like him and his missus, Gilla;

Kay, Mum, Angie and Bob and I go dancing with them; there is quite a group of us now. I like them all a lot these days.

Kel surprised me. He pointed to my laptop and asked, "What programme do you use?"

"VDJ I said. It's a bit of a waste; I don't use the half of what it can do, but I find it so stable that as long as I don't go online with that laptop, it's bombproof."

"What music do you have?"

"Ahh, half of it is R&R and old R&B; lots of other stuff up to 2000; the only stuff newer than that is what my grandson put on for his 18th."

Kel and Will have relaxed properly now. Kel said, "We have three laptops between us, and by the sound of it, we have the same stuff on the hard drives."

"Do you DJ? I asked him. A bit, Will does more; he does stand-ins for a few RnR clubs, and he has his own club in Leominster."

"Open it up and have a look."

"Oh yeh. We can use this. You have an old Studiomaster powerhouse, don't you?"

Err, yeah, what do you mean you can use this?"

"My missus wants you and the little one to do a demo."

"I've done a demo with the little one tonight, and I don't get to come for a month as a result."

"You tell me straight-faced you wouldn't do it again in a heartbeat. Even if you weren't allowed an erection until the New Year. It wasn't the little one who got your ration cut. It was these bastards that keep doing what we weirdoes secretly want them to keep doing."

"Yep. I guess you're right. I'm a bit of a sick puppy, I suppose."

"Look, mate. If you like a bit of bondage, you will love having Gracie tie you. You can't move a muscle when she has finished."

OK, I'll give it a go. Kev tells me your missus is a bit of a celebrity. Recon, your missus saved his Marriage.

"Yeah, she can spot a submissive a mile away, instinctively knows how to handle them. She can spot a chancer too."

"She's got your mate tied up already."

"Who, Will?"

"Gracie and Gilla were busy with rope work on Will, who had been quietly stolen away from us by Gilla." Gracie is good and very quick, once she had a rope or two on Will he drifted off into cyberspace and left his demons behind. I watched from a few yards away. Will didn't get his face out of Gilla's boobs until he wasn't going anywhere.

When Grace had him secured and he couldn't go anywhere he relaxed and looked happy and didn't want to go anywhere as long as he was near Gilla. My Kay said he looked like I did a year ago when she put my chastity belt key in her little purse.

"While my attention was taken by Mistress Grace and her apprentice Gilla, my mistress called me.

"Come here, you; its show time! This is what is going to happen. Your tongue is going to get the biggest workout of its life. You're not going to cum; you're going to remain ramrod-hard for me. If you let me down, don't worry about Locktober. Worry about getting your rocks off again this year.

I was worried, "What's happening, Kay?"

First, I am going to get the party started by strapping you to that vaulting horse in the middle of the room and giving you 50, which you will beg me for each stroke, count it, and thank me.

You're going to give everyone in this room

an orgasm with your mouth, subs as well, if their masters allow it. That's girls and boys, and they can drink at the well as often as they want.

"But mistress, not cocks, we agreed, I think."

Kay cut me off. "When I want your thoughts Donkey Boy, I'll give them to you! Mum and I, Kevin and Kay, even little Malcolm, have put an awful lot of time and effort into this. So, just shut the fuck up. You agreed to this when you begged me to collar you; get used to the idea, its happening."

I got 50, 10 each from 5 implements that Kay had asked some audience members to bring with them. Gracie started proceedings with a simple leather glove, Kay wasn't going too soft though i got 10 on each cheek with that

Tina had brought a twin tailed taws a friend of hers had made as a present. The guy is a saddle maker his stuff is top notch Yeh thanks for that Tina I thought. Kay wasn't gentle with it that was the nastiest tool used on me in that session. Kay likes it so it's not good news for me.

The two guys from Latex Lover brought another present a heavy Latex flogger to be honest i enjoyed my 10 with that; it warms my bum up in a very erotic fashion.

Rose and Rosa brought a wonderful too,

an old fashioned

carpet beater. It looks terrifying, its not though. It makes a hell of a noise whistling through the air but it spreads the load over a big area. It's a bum warmer. Not a punishment tool.

Finally, I thought things were going my way and someone had forgotten the fifth item Kay dashed my hopes.

She asked the audience to vote for their favourite. Well obviously this spitefull sadistic lot were going to vote for the bloody evil Taws. I was wrong, all my dearest friends voted for the carpet beater

Kev and Kel were standing by the door to the stairs. Kay signalled to them, and they wheeled in a large box. It was a big flight case, inside was a stainless steel frame. A design dug from Kevin's totally depraved mind. They lifted it onto the stage. The base was solid, with very solid-looking foot stocks built in.

Kevin fished inside the box and produced what could best be described as a leather bicycle saddle. Its stem sat in a bored spigot that was fixed firmly to the base. Kev tightened a grub screw to lock it in place.

He went back to the box and produced a scary-looking, short, but very fat dildo. It was scary, not just because of the bright, shiny, very flared imitation glands. It looked impossibly big to me, and I had a good idea now of where it was going. It was very scary because I'd never had anything nearly that wide up my bum. Part of its scariness was the contrast between the shiny silver head on a black shaft.

Mom took over the management of installing me in "her" seat. It was her seat because it was her idea. I thought, Thanks for that, Mum. I was smart enough to keep that thought just a thought. "Now then, little subby boy slut, are you going to do as a subby slut should and sit on that lovely fat cock for me? I could only say yes, Mistress M."

"Good boy, do you want a little help?"

Err, yes, Mistress M."

"Get him over the box for me, please, boys."

Seconds later I was bent over the flight case, and Mom was easing a lubed finger into my brownie.

"How does that feel, my darling mum asked?"

"It feels nice," I had to admit.

Living as Kay's sub for the last year, I had become used to smaller things being used to rectify the problem she identified a year ago when she told me, "You are far too tight back there, tighter than any sub has a right to be."

So when mom introduced a second finger and gently rubbed my prostate, the nice feeling became very nice. Then she added a third, and I started to stiffen. No, not yet, darling, Mum said softly to me, giving

my glands a none-too-playful slap. "Don't make me put that spiky tube back on you." Then I felt her little finger go in as well.

I was getting worried as she was now working her hand further and further into me. It was at that point that I realised the room was silent and everyone was watching intently. I was getting very worried that mom was about to curl her thumb in and fist me.

The other thing going through my mind was that while mom isn't quite as big as her daughter, she is a robust miner's daughter herself. She doesn't have hands like little Kay; they ain't what you would call delicate.

I could not, for the life of me, understand why I wasn't hollering in pain. What she was doing was, despite my best efforts to avoid that spiky tube again, making me hard as a rock. To my surprise, I was a little disappointed when she didn't finish off by fisting me. She gently withdrew her hand, wiped me off, patted my nuts, and said, O.K. boys, he's ready. Sit him on it.

Mum micro-managed the whole operation of getting five guys to lift me, then very gently lower me onto the plastic and metal phallus. As soon as I was on it, Kevin sprang back into action. Out of the flight case, he selected a piece of square hollow-section tube. That was flanged at the end with two bolt holes. Two bolts soon made it into a ridged brace behind my spine, and with cuffs at my elbows and wrists, it was soon fastened around me.

Then a collar. Not just any collar but a posture collar; one that tilted my head back so my nose was in the air. Mom fastened it loosely around my neck. Then two more verticals were fitted. They had horseshoe brackets to keep my knees apart and my genitals fully exposed. Mum stepped forward and landed a very sharp swat on the tip of my cock. She smiled sweetly at my howl of objection.

"Just to keep you on your toes"! she said. Then he landed a harder swat. No talking, no noise, until we release you, my darling. She squatted down in front of me, cupping my nob end in her fingers and gently tickling it, and said you don't want to be cumin' either. That would cause you an entire new world of pain, sweetheart.

Mom offered me a huge ball gag. Before I could reply, the words please and no were forming in my mouth. She brought the crop down on my balls, and if I hadn't been so securely trussed up, I would have rolled into a ball. I howled again. Oops, a little too hard?"

It was a question I knew better than to answer truthfully. No, mistress, I croaked."

"Open wide, pet", mom said, stroking my cheek.

If you would please finish the cage, Master Kevin. It wasn't a cage as such, just a frame I was fixed into; four corner posts were added, and then four more horizontals were added to form a skeleton cube.

"Good boy, good boy. I'm going to blindfold you now because we are going to play another game, a guessing game. Once the gag was fitted, Kevin helped mom with the posture collar, and as mom tightened it around my neck, she spoke quietly to me.

"Easy points for your first guess. It's going to be this lucky girl." While she was screwing up the turnbuckle to hold my head back, someone was playing with my dick.

It's an electrode, Mum said. It's going to stop you, cumin. I felt it slide into the end of my cock. It wasn't long though--nowhere near as long as any of the sounds Kay uses on me. It didn't feel much longer than an inch. I felt Kay push my glands through a ring. It wasn't so tight that it hurt, but it wasn't going to fall off. Kay had a tens unit; she had played with it with me.

"Where is the other electrode Mum?"

Exactly on your prostate, Mum replied, you're sitting on it. I'm really going to fuck around with your hard-on with this. Then she jabbed a finger onto her phone screen. I yelped. It felt as though someone had pushed a red-hot wire up my urethra. Make it good for me, darling. I've got the controls for your cock on my iPad here; have a look.

Kevin says if I keep the line on the screen under the red mark and above the blue mark, you will have a monster hard on, but you won't be able to cum. That was a taste of this button here. When you don't behave, you get the full charge. Like this, I yelped again. Fucking shit, I thought. It felt like my cock was on fire. I'm going to be looking after you tonight as well. I'm dripping, darling. Michala says I can have you clean me up when we are finished. Ohh, gorgeous man, you are going to stink of pussy in the morning.

Without further ado, mom sat on my face. The top of this box was a seat, and my mouth was in the centre of that seat. I was taken by surprise and went straight for her clit. The strength of the current at my cock shot up to what I dearly hoped was its maximum.

I dropped my search for mom's clit and started to kiss and lick her outer lips. I realised Mom had forgone her shave and had her puss waxed. I decided I would happily spend an hour or two in my present company.

That wasn't to be, though, not yet Mum was getting nagged. I get to eat Mum's puss a couple of times a week so i know her preferences; mom likes anyone she has trapped in the playroom chair to take their time, much more than Kay does. I love eating Mum's puss; I can give her lots of gentle mini-orgasms before she goes for the main event when she lets me lick her clit. Sadly. Kay had decided seven minutes and thirty seconds was the max time per visit, so it ended much too soon for both of us.