All Comments on 'The Old West'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
jolena73jolena73almost 20 years ago
Great writting

I have read a few of your submissions, and they are very good. I really enjoyed this one though. Keep up the goof work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very nice job!

Good writing, next time more details on the act of deflowering and it's just perfect!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
the old west

very good story, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No clue of female anatomy

Good story but her ''shield of protection'', WTF? Women have a hymen right at the opening of the vagina, you can see it if she opens her legs. It's only ever partially covering the entrance. There's nothing a few inches inside that you can press up against or break. It ruined an otherwise great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT

Hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
vice is nice but incest is best

home, home on the range where the cowboy and his daughter play....keep it in the family...cannot beat it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very enjoyable

Especially liked the use of the term "in heat" as it has a special connotation, having been raised on a ranch. And I hope she was, indeed, "in heat" so her fathers big cock could plant his seed. There were probably many gals bred over the years by a stream, or just on the range, when the urge struck her and her stud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Hot

Shot my load everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Breed her daddy. Plant your seed. Make her walk bowlegged for a spell as her pussy recalls your big cock. Then watch her walk about as her belly swells up with your offspring. Making your cock remember when you bred her. And mount her again and again to deposit more seed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have enjoyed this story before. Would have loved to watch him slide his big dick up in her and then witness it throb as he shot his seed deep in her belly, breeding her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can envision her dad going about with his cock at some stage of erection most of the time and his big nuts full of semen waiting for the opportunity to stick her pussy and breed her. Her being the lone female there are probably many more young studs wishing to mount her and fill the pussy with their semen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, daddy, you stick that big cock hanging between your hairy legs deep in her hot young pussy and shoot it full of your virile seed, making her grow a big belly with your next offspring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Her daddy is a stallion with a big cock and hairy sack filled with virile seed waiting to fertilize an egg waiting in her womb. She is in heat today and her daddy can smell her and his cock has been hard most of the day waiting for an opportunity to slide deep into her pussy and shoot his load deep into her depths and breed her. He is standing behind her with his hands down the front of her pants and she can feel the swollen cock in the crack of her ass as they watch a stud breed a young filly in the canyon below them. Little does she know, there are four cowboys with hard cocks waiting to mount her if her daddy can't do the job. She will go home tonight bred, with her womb filled with seed and a little one forming in her belly. And her pussy dripping with cum from one set of those nuts that cum in her. I am betting her daddy gets the job done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I live this hot story. Thinking about her daddy getting his big dick up in her belly makes me hard as hell. Then his pisshole spewing seed against her womb. Be nice is she let one of her daddy's hired hands dip their cocks up in her pussy to mix their seed with his,make a real mess of her pussy. Maybe her next seeding can be one of those young cow hands mounting her an breeding her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just the thought of her broad shouldered, hairy chested stallion of a father leaned over her with his big hairy hands down the front of her jeans and his cock hard and drooling precum in his jeans in preparation of mounting her and breeding her. And her young pussy, in heat for her father's big cock to seed and impregnate. She will be fucked so many times in the future, his cock will be familiar with every part of her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of the hottest stories in Literotica. I keep imagining dads big cock dripping precum all day as he dreams of sticking it in his daughters tight pussy. And she is in heat and dreaming about a hard cock sticking her, could be her dad or one of the young cowhands helping them. And that cowhand has dreamed about fucking her ever since he came to work for her father. All that hard cock and hot pussy will end up mating at some point and she will get a load of hot seed, or two, that will make her belly swell with a little one. Fuck her dad and cowhand, breed her. I want to lick her pussy when those studs get done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder how many guys have got a nut imagining they are balls deep in her young pussy and they are feeling like they are her stud father with his big hairy cock and nuts, breeding her while she is in "heat" and her egg is ripe for his hot sperm to fertilize. Feeling his hairy ass and legs between her hot legs humping her hard and then he freezes up with and his cock shoots deep in her belly planting his seed deep in her womb, knocking her up. He will follow her around for a few days and fuck her again and again, inseminating each time to make certain she is bred.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous