All Comments on 'The Older Woman'

by srd1811

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
For God's sake, work on your dialog.

This story is the literary equivalent of the classic stereotype of a porn movie.

"Hey. I'm da plumber. I'm here ta 'fix' yer pipes."

"Oh. Good." And sex ensues.

The mother bursts through the door (and somehow, your two characters have never met before), "Couldn't sleep? Me either. I'm Tammie's Mom, by the way." Huh? Is she there to 'fix' her pipes? The sex was hot, but the dialog was so lame it was actually a distraction. Unless this story was meant as satire, you kind of screwed up. I think that if you could improve the dialog between characters, you could write a pretty decent story, but until then, to quote Dianne Wiest, "Don't speak. No. Don't speak."

LyndaCurtisLyndaCurtisalmost 13 years ago
More...

Ignore the comments of Anonymous..

You have started on a journey that can go on and on... Please do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

A nice debut. Keep at it.

Surfandturf09Surfandturf09almost 13 years ago
Nice Debut

I second the comments below--ignore Anonymous. So what if it wasn't perfect--it was still fun to read. Keep it up....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story but....

You need to proof read your story before posting....a lot of spelling errors, orther wise of good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A++++

All I can say is WOW!

Keep it going and let those thoughts come to story form. Very nicely thought out and detailed.

D

CassieKCassieKalmost 13 years ago
Cool story, got me HOT.

Well done, a good story, it got me worked up!

I am looking forward to the next chapter with Tammie, I hope it's equally as descriptive.

Don't worry about being criticised for grammar or spelling, those, like me, who enjoy it can work around that sort of minor problem.

Keep writing sweetie.

BonoVox99BonoVox99almost 13 years ago
Guys don't know how to write Lesbian stories.

This story sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wonder if Tammie and Lacy ever had a fling....next chapter should be interesting!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Entertaining

Well, this certainly was entertaining, especially at the end where the daughter decided she didn't want to be left out haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Could be better, a lot better.

Obviously written by a guy, you should re-read, and re-write with major improvements, the skeleton is there but needs to be fleshed out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Written by a male

This sure does read like it was written by a male.

Vagina envy, perhaps?

MrBill36MrBill36over 9 years ago
A meal fit for a King.

When I read stories like this, it makes me think I should have been a woman instead. I truly love eating pussy and love the knowledge that I have just helped a beautiful woman achieve an all consuming orgasm. Thanks for the read!

liz33ndliz33ndabout 9 years ago
i really liked this

it did lack some suspense and detail with background on how she became interested in trying some girl on girl. but I did enjoy it. details on pubic hair were late in the story, along with details on scent and tastes, could have added a lot to this well written chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous