The Omega's Wild Night

Story Info
You need to read it to find out. ;)
9.6k words
2.91
7.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quiet night, crickets chirping, birds dying, and werewolves hunting. The omega, Eran, a 21 moon old female, with a white and brown coat, and taupe skin, she usually wears patched up clothing due to the attacks and ambushes she experiences usually in the pack. Her skin is smudged with crimson blood and she has one black eye that shines out in the moonlight, like her father, and a yellow one from her mother. The pack considers her weak and a liability, as well as herself, for she is an omega female. She was about to have her most exhilarating night.

On this night, the moon had risen high in the sky, and the night air was fairly warm. Eran awoke to the sound of the howling which meant she had to get out as fast as she could. She pulled on her green leggings, and her white and pink t-shirt over her chest, picking up her bag and weapon. With a slow pace, she looked down the hallway, no longer screaming or running. She went from room to room, she knew that she would be attacked, so she ran into the forest. Eran heard the howls and her heart skipped a beat, she knew that it would be another dangerous night but she had to make it.

There was a reason that the omegas were weak and not as strong as the wolves. The pack leaders and elders kept the omegas in the shadows, fully realizing that they were weaker than the wolves, as well as littler. The omegas for the most part don't do anything in the pack, except be servants, pup-sitters, sex slaves, or teachers for the smaller pups. The pack can form off that one person, if they want. The pack makes it seem like that they made the omegas into their serfs and tutors, but the pack leaders could see that the omega was the weaker one. The reason she gets to get away is because she is not there to let the pups die, but to help the pack. The reason why she hasn't killed anyone, is because she is still a wolf under the watch of the Alpha's mother Lyshia.

That night Eran went into the forest, she could hear the howls and her heart was beating as fast as a horse. With the wolf blood in her veins she could see out in the dark in her human form, she didn't know when the attacks would start, but she was never attacked while she was looking and she never could understand that. She would see the wolves but would never fight back, she just ran as fast as she could until she found the hidden path that led to the river.

"Finally! I can go into the water! I heard something in the water that looked like it wanted to eat me." Eran exclaimed as she waded through the river. A drop of water splashed into her eye and she twitched, it was still on her face. Eran brushed it away and continued to wade. she heard a crack through the bramble.

It was the Alpha! She needed to hide herself. But the alpha caught her in a heartbeat.

"What are you doing out here? Are you... hunting?" he said and Eran wanted to turn and run but the Alpha's mouth kept coming towards her face. She pushed it away.

"You want to hurt me?" Eran scowled.

"Well if I did, I wouldn't be out here hunting, would I?" he said trying to stand, but he fell over and Eran took the opportunity to stand and move away.

"No! I just want to go to the river for a swim. I didn't see any food around here, so I decided to go for a swim, and that was that, I just wanted to swim, not hunt!" Eran said a bit louder than she should have. The Alpha's face twisted and turned in happiness.

"You look so cute when you are nervous!" he said.

Eran squinted her eyes, and the alpha put her in his arms.

"I'll find us a nice, secret...and safe place for us to stay for the night. Did you come across a good place yet?" he asked.

Eran glanced around, and then just over the river, where the pack was.

They then started to run. The 2 found a large area, with no rocks, and a large tree canopy.

The alpha laid on the soft moss and leaves.

"What's your name, and are you in heat?" he said.

"My name is Eran, and yes. I-I-I'm in heat...W-w-why...?" Eran said, quivering.

The Alpha licked his lips gave Eran a bite mark (That means the Alpha has chosen an official mate) and put his paw on Eran's knee, she didn't move. "Why don't you show me. '' he said in a horny voice.

Eran's heart raced. She felt her vulva and pussy watering at the sight of the alpha. He moved his paw and licked the head of his cock. Eran shook and bit her lip as she whispered "A-A-Alpha, w-what are you going to do to me?" she felt her heart pounding faster. He then slowly slid his fingers into her pussy. He licked his fingers and said "Open wide!" Eran did as she was told and watched him lick his fingers.

He looked up at Eran and stroked her face with his hands.

Eran got her first taste of his cock. She put her head on his cock and he shoved her head onto it. She felt the cold part of the skin on his shaft press on her lips and tongue. She opened her mouth and ran her tongue over the soft skin.

"Alpha, y-y-you smell so g-g-good... I-I-I can't resist- mmmhmm~" Eran moaned.

He moaned loudly as he jerked her head. He then took his penis and stuck it into her mouth, she moaned around his cock as he let her tongue sweep around the underside of his penis.

Eran moved her tongue around the tip of his cock.

"You want to try more?" he said, and Eran started to suck him harder.

He let her take his entire 11.5" penis into her mouth and Eran started to gag.

"Oh god, please stop! I'm gonna... just... please, i-i-it's doing something to m-m-me!" she yelled.

"I'm not going to stop! Come on! You are enjoying this!" the alpha said.

Eran closed her mouth and started to suck, but she started to gag and cry out.

"Stop! Please stop!" Eran cried.

The alpha pulled his mouth away and laughed.

"You don't want to stop! You'll enjoy having your pussy eaten! I'll get more food tonight!"

Eran laughed nervously and continued to play with his shaft. She started to lick the underside of his cock and made him moan.

"That's it..., oh god, fuck... oooh..." he moaned loudly.

He then grabbed her head and shoved his cock into her mouth. She gagged, but then managed to take it all in.

He thrust his hips into her face and her mouth as he exploded his cum.

"Oh god, you're pretty good at that, better than when I do it myself!" he said as he pulled his cock from her mouth.

Eran's mouth dropped open and she gasped.

"I thought...when I... " she started to say.

"Don't worry. I will try to teach you more today. Just this time, it will be my dick in your mouth and you'll be the one having your pussy licked." he said.

The alpha grabbed Eran and forced her onto her back on a rock. She heard the alpha get down on his knees. She watched as he grabbed her hips and positioned his cock against her pussy. She shut her eyes as he slid into her.

"Oh, god, Eran, you are so tight! I can't wait to fuck your pussy!"

Eran opened her eyes and saw the alpha smiling at her. He began to move his hips back and forth. Eran moaned and whimpered at his cock. She was thrilled and scared at the same time.

He started to thrust in and out of her. She saw that he grabbed her small breasts and started to play with them. She moaned in pleasure and fear as the alpha continued to move in and out of her.

"I can't believe you're a virgin! What's it like? How do you feel about me fucking you?"

"I... uh... I can't..." she stammered.

"Don't worry. I can wait. I love fucking. I'm always horny on nights like this...

He thrust in her again and began to moan. Eran moaned as well.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight!"

Eran moaned louder as she felt her first ever orgasm hit her.

"Oh my god, you're coming! you're coming!" she cried out.

The alpha jerked and moaned as his seed shot into her pussy. She screamed at the sudden pleasure and then realized it wasn't the alpha making the noise.

"Oh my god, Eran, you are so tight! I am going to fill you with my seed now! I am going to flood you with my cum! He came into her again and again.

Eran moaned again and was amazed at the size of the alpha's cock. She wasn't sure if he was on the small side for a male, but she was impressed with the size.

"I can't believe how wet your pussy is! You must be a virgin! Oh god, I'm so horny and I just came so fast!" he moaned out again.

Eran felt the alpha's seed coursing through her body. She quickly regained her composure and started to adjust to the feeling of the alpha's seed flowing inside her. The alpha continued to thrust in her, causing her to moan with each thrust.

"P-P-P-P-Please, have mercy!" she whimpered.

The alpha stopped thrusting and grabbed her hips.

"Oh, come on, my pretty little virgin. I'll stop if you want me to! Please, my little slut!" he pleaded.

Eran gasped and opened her eyes.

"Please. I'll do whatever you say!" she cried out.

The alpha smiled and brought his head down to her pussy. She whimpered as his mouth made contact with her pussy.

"Please...oh, god..." Eran moaned.

He brought his head closer. She felt his tongue start to lick her pussy.

"Eran, your pussy tastes so good! Please don't be shy! Enjoy the pleasure I am giving you!" he said as he pushed his tongue into her pussy deeper.

Eran's ears perk up.

She heard multiple male werewolves masturbating and toying with the other males, while others were just moaning because of Eran's body.

He then jumped up and walked out of the clearing.

"I was feeling really...horny tonight. Thank you. I always wanted to breed with a female omega like you." The alpha said.

"Thank you... alpha." Eran said.

"Don't call me that! You can call me, Seiko. Or alpha...you look so vulnerable when you say alpha...Also, were you fertile?" Seiko said.

"Yes alpha." Eran said.

"Then you are ready to breed! Again!"

"Yes. Please... fuck me...umm...um...umm....mmm...please." Eran whimpered.

The alpha laughed and walked back towards her and pushed his cock back inside of her.

The alpha held her hips as he looked at her ass. He reached forward and grabbed her cheeks and held them together. He then licked his lips and started to devour her pussy once again.

The alpha fucked Eran for several minutes before he pulled out and flopped down on his back.

"We can do this again if you want!" she said.

"If? Baby, I am about to explode in your pussy! I think I just came twice! This isn't the first time I've ever had sex with a female!" he moaned.

Eran moaned out and laid down on top of him.

"Oh god. You are the first male I've ever had official sex with. I am so lucky." Eran moaned.

The alpha's cock instantly started to stiffen again and he started to feel an uncontrollable urge to cum again. He started to thrust back in Eran's pussy, causing her to moan with every thrust.

"Oh god...oh god...yes...yes...fuck me...please.." Eran moaned out.

He began to push in and out of her, causing her to gasp.

"I'm going to fill you with my cum again, baby!" he said.

Eran whimpered and moaned as he began to thrust in and out of her pussy, causing her to moan out.

"Oh, god...now, you're mine!" he yelled as he continued to push in and out of her.

The alpha's cock was throbbing, causing Eran's pussy to expand and envelop his cock.

Many male werewolves where now trying to keep quiet while this crazy sex was happening, until one said: "Ok~ this is too much! Please alpha, let me fuck her next!" another one yelled: "I'll take it!" and another... "Please, not that werewolf! Let me! I'll even lick her pussy afterwards! I'll do anything to keep her satisfied! Please, let me!"

"Shut up! All of you! It's my mate!" the alpha yelled, pulling out and rolling off of Eran.

As he rolled off of her, Eran could feel the cum dripping down her pussy.

The alpha opened her thighs as wide as he could and went to her pussy and stuck his tongue out as far as he could and licked it clean.

"You clean her pussy, you're going to clean me~ Now get down on all fours!~" the alpha yelled.

Eran lowered herself to the ground, letting her pussy hang down with the alpha's cum dripping out.

"Lower your mouth to her pussy and stick your tongue in as far as you can! Now cover that delicious pussy with your tongue!" the alpha said.

Eran looked up at the first werewolf as he stuck his tongue out and stuck it into her pussy.

"Get down on all fours, all 8 of you!" the alpha said.

The first one to come was one of the werewolves that wasn't scared to speak up and was drooling.

"Ahhhh!" he cried out as he entered her pussy.

After he was in and a few minutes of fucking Eran, another wolf came up.

"I'm gonna cum! Ahh! AH! AH!" he yelled.

Eran couldn't believe that she was fucking two werewolves, both of which were brothers. One was licking her pussy, and the other giving her anal. It seemed like the luckiest day of her life.

"Cum in her anus! I want to see her clench you all! CUM IN HER PUSSY!" the alpha yelled.

"OOOOHHHH!" Eran cried out.

One of the brothers stuck his tongue out as far as he could, grabbed her ass, and forced his tongue deep into her ass.

The other brother shoved his dick in and out of her pussy and shot his load in her, causing her to moan louder than before.

After Eran was done with all of her orgasms, one wolf was tit-fucking her, another was attacking her pussy with his mouth, another was on his knees sucking on her breast, another was rubbing her clit, another was in between her legs giving her a handjob, another was fucking her pussy, another was shoving his balls into her mouth, and one more was feeding her cum to another wolf, who was licking it up like a puppy.

As Eran lay there, she suddenly felt something rub her ass, she looked up and saw a werewolf clapping her dumptruck ass.

The werewolf winked at her and said: "Don't move now~ this ass, makes this the BEST day of my life, bitch! Now I'm gonna ride your ass."

As the wolf began to hump her ass, Eran soon found out what the hell she had been missing out on all these years.

The humping wolf began to cum, spraying her ass with his hot sperm. As the wolf continued to cum, Eran began to feel a deep pleasure rush through her body.

"Mmmmm... What a delicious beast... I will definitely call this one as a pet~" the alpha said to Eran, enjoying her best orgy ever.

By this point, the werewolves that had been just licking her pussy had joined in on the party, fucking her pussy, ass, mouth, asshole, tits, and clit.

After Eran was satisfied, she sat up, looked at the other wolves in the circle, gave them all head, then walked over to the alpha.

"Thank you all for fucking me so much. I think I finally understand the meaning of true pleasure."

Eran looked at her human parts, covered in cum, and said: "Well I'm hungry~ Can I go hunt for some food?"

"Eran, stop complaining. You have a wonderful body, now eat what was set out for you!" the alpha said.

Eran sat down on the ground, put a hand over her mouth, and started to clean herself off. As she was doing this, the alpha went over to one of her holes, and started licking.

Eran could see what he was doing, as he licked his erect member, and then spit into her hole, then stuck his dick in. Eran could hear his laughter as he fucked her ass.

" Oh~ Harder daddy... FUCK ME HARDER!" she said to herself.

The alpha was laughing as he fucked her ass harder and harder, the other werewolves were egging him on to do more.

"You guys like that? I bet you don't think you can top that." he said to them, as he fucked her harder and harder.

Then Eran heard a cry of pain. She looked up and saw that a wolf had thrown his cock into Eran's asshole.

She could not help herself, as she was in an intense orgasm and wanted to make a scene.

The alpha groaned, then continued to fuck her ass, the other werewolves also fucked her from behind,

Once the wolf finally was done, he pulled out of her ass, and walked over to Eran.

"Wow! That was intense... I needed that." the wolf said to her.

Eran could not believe her ears.

She had lost her virginity to the alpha, 8 werewolves, and 2 of them had even fucked her in the ass!

Eran then did the unthinkable. She found on a rock, Seiko's bag of sex toys, which had a strap-on and it was an enchanted strap-on which fused onto her, like a real penis! She even had massive balls now! She put it on, got lubed, and fucked the alpha's asshole.

The alpha whimpered to feel the big dick in his ass, but soon was like a wild animal as she slammed it in and out of his tight ass, bringing Eran to new heights. She spanked him a few times as she fucked him, then said: "I wanna cum in your ass, Alpha, I'll do it!"

"If you can suck my dick, Eran, you can cum inside me as well!" the alpha moaned.

Eran grabbed his cock, and started shoving it inside a fleshlight pussy. He sucked on it and started fapping, and shoving his orange sized balls inside. Seiko didn't mind Eran's massive grapefruit sized balls pounding on his ass as long as he got what he wanted! Seiko couldn't believe that he was actually allowing her to fuck his asshole. He was letting her do it! And on the contrary?! He had never even thought of it! She was satisfied with just feeling his dick inside her pussy, but if she wanted to fuck Seiko's ass as well, so be it! It was totally worth it.

Seiko shoved it in and out of the fleshlight, filling it with at least 1 quart of cum. He collapsed next to Eran, and started kissing her neck.

"Eran, you are even more beautiful than the highest ranking werewolf. Now please mommy~ fuck my ass HARDER!" Seiko said.

She pushed it as far inside him as she could, and she came, squirting her cum inside him.

She realized that she was cumming inside the alpha's own ass!

"It's so good~ Mommy is cumming inside me~" Seiko said.

Seiko, with a warm feeling inside of him, started cumming as well. He squirted cum all over the fleshlight, coating it with his love juice. Eran wiped her cock on the alpha's ass, then went down to suck his cum out.

"It looks like that was a g-g-g-g-g-g-great cumshot for your f-f-f-first one mommy~" Seiko whimpered.

Eran then walked back over to him, and started eating his ass and spanking it.

"Mmmmmm.... mmmmm! Just like that mommy!" the alpha moaned.

The rest of the day, the pack watched as they fucked the alpha, and it was wonderful to them. The alpha said to Eran: "It looks like it's been awhile since I've had some pussy action!"

Eran looked up at his massive cum-coated dick and said to everyone: "And you guys don't know what you're missing. You're missing pure, animalistic cum in the ass of my claimed alpha female. You're missing the experience of your lives."

The alpha's fur was sticky with his love juice, and Seiko took some jizz from Eran's hand and licked it. " Is everybody ready for a hardcore orgy?" Seiko said.

The pack all dropped their jaws at Seiko's idea, and the alpha was ecstatic.

They got back into their most horny selves, but it was never more obvious than the night before the new moon. They finally got out of their lazy fuck patterns. Their core's were at their climax, one sucking her tits, one rubbing her clit, one sucking her dick, another playing with her balls, 2 fucking her ass, one humping her ass, the alpha dirty talking her and the last one doing tongue to tongue. Seiko started spitting on his cock and stroking it, as he walked in front of the pack.

The alpha looked up at Eran's enormous, shiny dick and said: "Oh yeah! I'll suck your huge fucking dick for sure! Just like a big, juicy pussy!"

He started sucking her tit. Seiko looked at Eran and grinned at him.

"That's right, baby! It's gonna be the best fuck of your lives. Come on, don't make me wait any longer!" said the alpha.

"I'm coming baby! Come on!" Eran said. He stroked his cock as fast as he could.

When it was finally time, Eran slowly stroked his shaft, and the alpha licked his lips.