The Omega's Wild Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam slowly rubbed her breast, as Eran got closer and closer to climax again.

"My breasts! Are g-g-gonna squirt again!" Eran moaned, as she felt herself about to lactate again.

"They will Eran, but I won't." Liam said, as he looked up at her.

Eran smiled, as she sucked on Liam nipples, and began grinding her pussy onto Liam's hard dick again.

Liam moaned and groaned, as he came, and then pulled his dick out of Eran's pussy.

"Did you like that, Eran?" Liam asked, as he stared into Eran's eyes.

Eran smiled, as she nodded, and then Liam grabbed her tits, and then squeezed them.

"Oh, Eran, you're so fucking amazing!" Liam moaned, as he massaged her tits.

Eran smiled, as she moaned in pleasure.

Liam then continued rubbing her tits, as he grabbed her tits even tighter.

Liam moaned, as Eran moaned, and then he kissed her.

Liam slowly lay her on her cock, and then slowly slid her inside of him.

Liam moaned, as Eran slowly penetrated him, but then stopped and looked at Eran.

"S-S-Shhhh... you're going to get me in trouble if I let you cum in my ass again, Eran." Liam said, with a nervous smile on his face.

"Wh-What?" Eran asked, confused.

"I said... that if you try to fuck me again, I'll be in trouble." Liam replied, his smile disappearing

"I don't see how it's any trouble to be fucked in my ass, especially when you are the one that fucked me in the ass." Eran said, smiling.

"That's because you do it to try and cum inside me, and my sister is going to find out, think I'm gay, that I went into the big orgy with the alpha, and my parents are going to think I'm a slut and cast me out of the family, like they did with my sister. What do you think, Eran?" Liam said, trying to joke, but in reality he was serious.

"I don't see how that's my fault. You wanted so suck my cock." Eran said, squinting. "I'm sorry, but I once again, Already. Have. A. Mate." Eran stated, her smile turning to a frown.

"What do you mean you already have a mate? I thought you said you wouldn't tell anyone." Liam asked.

"I told you already... I love this guy, and I know he loves me. We are soul mates and we have already had sex, in the forest." Eran replied, glaring at Liam.

"Eran... that's great... I'm happy for you, but what rank is he?" Liam said

"H-h-he's the a-a-alpha, Seiko." Eran said, sadly.

"WHAT?!? YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" Liam yelled, reaching over and trying to hurt Eran.

"I was in heat, the alpha found me, he was horny, and he fucked me for a full 12 hours, with another 8 werewolves, we had 2 orgies! I'm not sorry!" Eran yelled.

Liam couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Let me go Liam! He is the alpha, and my mate! He chose me!..." Eran mentioned.

"But you had the audacity to come to my house, to deliver a package, and then fuck me? You messed up Liam." Eran said.

"I'm a werewolf, I can't help it. I just... fucked you, I'm sorry." Liam replied.

"So I'm just supposed to fuck you, you yell at me, and say it's MY fault? But if you fuck someone, they never see the light of day, they're hunted down, and you walk away, no regrets? I'm sorry, but I'm too strong to keep on doing this. It's disgusting Liam...." Eran said.

"But-" Liam started.

"Leave.My.House." Eran said coldly.

Liam reluctantly got off the cum soaked floor, walked over to the door, and shut it.

Eran watched him leave, standing there, in a single thought, Why did Liam do that?

Then a thought flashed into her mind.

The Alpha, an enforcer of the laws of pack, most likely be pissed at Liam, and will hunt Liam down.

Then, Eran remembered the package he brought.

He hadn't even mentioned what it was, probably because he was waiting for an opportune moment to suck some dick.

Eran got up, and opened the package. It was filled to the brim with sex toys, and it had a note inside from Seiko: "For my slut, Eran, keep on sucking all my friends dicks, bring the package and anyone you just fucked, and meet me in the cabin west from here."

"Shit. I need Liam, but he just left, and I need to bring him."

I could get someone else.

Someone bigger, girthier, and hornier.

Colton.

My stepbrother.

All the time we would hump each other, and pretend we were pornstars, but Colton would never be able to get hard, so that doesn't count as sex. But he would always record it on his phone so we could masturbate to it.

But if he rarely got a boner, he would come to me, he loves my tits, so he would suck them while I jerk him off, and he would finger my pussy.

But I'm an Omega, and he's a Selsa.

We aren't supposed to touch each other because of our ranks, so my mom...kicked him out of the family.

Eran got her package, and went to Colton's. She knocked on the door, but no one answered.

Eran couldn't let him see she's bigger than him.

She was 11.9" and Colton was 8".

She held the package and waited.

Then Colton finally got to the door. he smelled steamy, like he just got out of the shower, and he had that seductive honey scent.

He had short, thick, black, greasy hair, from my dad, and a white streak, and yellow eyes like my mom, and light taupe skin.

He was naked.

"Whats in the package?" He asked.

Eran didn't answer. She smiled.

"Are you in heat? Come in." Colton stated.

Eran walked in, he shut the door behind her, and locked it.

The two sat on the couch and talked.

"Well, yea." Eran said.

"I asked because I got a fucking rock hard erection. I bet it's from you."

"Damn, she's fucking massive." Colton thought.

Eran got straight to the point.

"I need to... fuck. you."

"So I'll be on top Eran?"

"Nope. You'll be on the bottom."

Eran pinned Colton to the ground, and spread his legs.

"This is what you've wanted to do for so long. Get penetrated. Fuck like a pornstar. So this is what you're getting Colton."

"You're going to get your fucked by stepsis, and get your ass wrecked" Colton thought.

" Nope, you're gonna get fucked by my cock." Colton said.

"You're asking for it, bitch."

Colton got up, and pushed his cock into Eran's wet pussy.

"How do you like it Colton?"

"SHIT~ Your cock feels so warm and sticky inside me."

She screamed as her pussy got destroyed, but she didn't let it stop her.

She started grinding on his cock, as Colton's hands slid up and down her body.

He could feel her vagina tightening, and Eran pinched her nipples.

"Don't stop fucking my pussy Colton!"

Eran started moaning as Colton stuck his cock in and out of her pussy, faster and faster.

"Oh fuck Eran, I'm about to cum!"

Colton threw his head back, and Eran got him closer and closer to cumming.

He moaned in pain as Eran grabbed his balls and squeezed.

Eran let out a scream, as she felt Colton's cum shooting into her pussy.

She came a second after Colton did, her pussy squeezed and squeezed, milking every last drop of cum.

"Oh my god I love this!" He exclaimed.

"I know. I'm so happy that I finally fucked you."

Colton stayed there on the ground for a second.

He had cum all over his stomach.

He sat Eran up.

Eran turned and kissed him on the cheek.

"It's been a very long time since I have been fucked in the ass." He said.

Eran lifted him up, and put his ass on her dick.

"FUCK" Colton moaned.

She fucked him, slowly and deeply.

"Yes stepsis. Fuck my tight ass!"

"God, this feels so good~"

She sat up.

"Please go balls deep inside me~ I want you to cum so hard that I feel your cock pulsing inside of me~" Colton said with uncontrollable lust.

Colton got down on all fours, and Eran stuck her cock inside him.

"Fuck. Bounce on this fucking ass. Make it feel so good in my asshole" Colton moaned.

She slowly stroked Colton's cock, as she fucked his ass.

"God I love it. Keep fucking me. FUCK ME. FUCK ME IN THE ASS"

"I'm cumming Colton~" Eran said.

"STEPSIS! FUCKKK MEEE! FILL MY ASS WITH GALLONS OF YOUR CUM!"

Eran grabbed Colton's cock and squeezed it.

She squirted all her hot cum inside Colton's ass.

He felt it go in. He could feel it expanding his stomach.

He reached around, and grabbed Eran's butt.

He lifted himself off of her cock.

He pushed his cock in her.

She screamed, as she got blasted with Colton's cum.

They cuddled for a second, then Eran pulled out and they started to make out.

She whispered into his ear, "So now I'm gonna fuck your mouth."

He looked up at her, and said, "Go right ahead, stepsis."

"I love feeling your cum pour all over me Eran."

"I love tasting you."

She laid on her back, and put Colton on top of her.

She held her cock up, and guided it into his mouth, then he slowly pushed his mouth onto her cock.

"Was I a good little boy for you, mommy?"

He started to suck her cock.

He was able to lick her ball sack.

He started to suck harder.

He tongued her pussy, and slowly tongue fucked her.

She felt him start to suck harder, and took a deep breath.

"God, Colton, this is so good. Oh fuck I want to taste your cock...I love the taste of your precum."

"Ahhhh! fuck... I'm squirting!"

She pushed his mouth away.

He sat up.

He put his feet on her thighs, and then he sat on her chest and rubbed his dick on her breasts.

He kissed her deeply on the lips, tongue included.

"I love you"

"I love you too, stepsis."

"Put your cock in my mouth mommy."

"I will. I'm going to make you happy, and give you the best experience. I'm going to make you burst with my cum."

As they started 69ing she started to push her cock into his mouth.

He opened up and took her in.

He started to suck.

She swirled her tongue around his cock.

She fucked his cum filled ass with her tongue.

She was unable to hold out.

He couldn't keep his mouth around her dick.

"Shit! I-I-I'm cumm- FUCK!! I'm CUMMING!"

She kept going until his mouth was filled with her cum.

Colton stopped sucking for a second, and shot her load again into his mouth, he then licked her pussy.

"Colton! I-I'm cumming AGAIN! I-I-I-I'm CUMMING AGAIN!"

"Oh, yeah Eran, thats so good. Oh shit, I'm cumming"

"I'm coming too Eran, you hot bastard, horny fucking bitch"

He sat on top of Eran.

Eran pushed his cock into his ass, and started to pump.

They groaned together, as they came together.

They kissed for a second.

She put his legs on Colton's shoulders and thrusted her ass back onto him.

"Colton, sit on my cock and milk mommy's sweet futa dick"

Colton laid on top of her,put his legs on her shoulders and pulled his cock out of her pussy.

She pushed him down on his back.

Eran stuck her ass out and bounced on Colton's face.

She rode him faster and faster.

"That's it, fuck!"

Stick your tongue out, lick my pussy"

He did what she said.

Oh god, fuck!

Oh, fuck, yeah that's it.

My fucking clit, lick it."

He did as she said.

He kept licking as Eran reached orgasm.

"We need to go." Eran said.

She slid off Colton's face.

"I need to bring you to the cabin west from here." Eran said.

"Oh, what?" Colton said.

"Yeah Eran, you drop me off there. You coming?"

"Yea" Eran said.

The two put on some clothes, but the only pants that fit her, where tight jeans, that made her penis bulge stand out, and whenever she walked, her dick rubbed against the fabric, and made her cum frequently, and her balls were on the verge of breaking the pants so if she moved in the slightest, her balls bounced and jiggled like jelly.

"Where are you taking me again?" Colton asked.

"To the cabin west from here." Eran said.

"What for? Eran what are you up to?" Colton asked.

"We are seeing the Alp- SHIT~ HOLY FUCK~ SO MUCH CUM~" Eran moaned.

She sat on a rock ripped the zipper off, and wanked her penis in the open.

"Oh god I can't control it. FUCK~" Eran screamed.

Colton licked his lips and sucked Eran's balls.

"Eran, you fucking hottie." he said.

"Why so shy?" Colton asked.

"I wanna- MMH~ save my cum for my mate."

Eran and Colton started rubbing dicks together and dirty-talking each other.

Eran started sucking his nipples, and fingering him while they wanked their dicks.

"W-w-w-what are you d-d-doing s-stepsis?" Colton whimpered at this new, odd pleasure.

"Don't worry Colton."

Eran said.

"Just lie down on the grass and I'll keep sucking your tits stepbro~"

Eran put her fingers on his nipples, Colton's mouth watered as he got sucked.

"Oh god your mouth feels so good Eran"

She bit his nipples harder and Colton's dick throbbed, as it slid inside Eran's pussy.

"I'm going t-t-to be ad-d-dicted to my nipples getting sucked if-f-f you don't stop sis~"

"I won't stop, I can't stop. You whimper like a puppy when I suck~" Eran said.

"Oh yeah~ Fucking hold my throbbing dick inside you~" Colton moaned.