The Omega's Wild Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pack backed away, some shaking in fear, and some squeaking in excitement. The alpha went in front of Eran, and slowly lowered herself down to his face. Eran licked her face and forehead, and she slowly lowered her weight down. Eran gently started licking her beautiful body.

Eran was about to stand, but the alpha grabbed her ass and pulled her back down.

"Mmmm! I want to fuck this sexy, hot ass." Seiko said.

Eran took a step back and started moving backwards with Seiko.

The alpha grabbed her back with his hands and he shoved her onto his throbbing cock. Eran took a step back and she thrusted down onto his cock. He was completely inside of her. Eran looked up at the alpha, then looked at his cock.

The alpha grabbed Eran's hands and pulled them down towards her body. He was squeezing Eran's throbbing cock as if it was an object that she was fondling.

Eran looked up at the alpha's face and said: "It hurts, it really hurts. I can't.... no..... no...... no, god no...!"

The alpha looked down at Eran. "Mmm, yes my lovely, sexy, alpha female. Give in to the beast."

Eran felt an immense pain, like no other ever experienced.

It was like she was about to cum, but it's being held back. Her cock was bulging, throbbing, stretching, but she couldn't cum inside of him.

"It's s-s-so big! I need to cum! I want to cum! I can't let you.... you can't hold me back!" Eran said.

"Oh baby, you don't need to cum, you only need to cum in me. '' said the alpha, "I can't control myself. I'm too close to climaxing! Just fuck me, I need it."

The alpha pulled Eran up off her and wrapped her arms around his neck. The alpha threw his legs around Eran's waist, and started to ride her with precision. Her body began to shake with excitement, and he slowly leaned down towards Eran and started making out with her, only to look up at the alpha's wet, cum-covered face, and the wet, jizz covered dick, with a slightly veiled lust, and murmured "Eran, my slutty, craving alpha female, I want your cum inside me so bad."

Eran looked at the alpha's face, at her slightly larger tits, and started grabbing her hair, as he thrusted his cock faster and harder into her.

The alpha was in heaven. Humping her, scratching Eran's back, and loved the feeling of his hard cock inside her pussy, and he was making her feel more pleasure, and with each thrust of his cock, she could feel the wave of euphoria engulf her entire body. She wanted to do this forever.

As Seiko's cock slid in and out of her pussy, he pushed her ass upwards, impaling her deeper onto his shaft.

"Yeah! FUCK!"

Seiko screamed as she came. He grabbed onto the her ass tightly and started thrusting in and out, as he fucked her faster and harder. The alpha wanted to cum. He started screaming and feeling extremely turned on. Seiko felt his orgasm taking over her entire body, and she wanted to cum as well, but she was getting close to finishing.

Suddenly, the alpha thrust his hips, hard and fast, and he gave a low growl.

And with that, he gave one last thrust, and an enormous glob of cum rocketed out. He thrusted into her, and she felt the warm, thick cum splash against her stomach. The alpha held Eran by her waist and looked down at his dick, as he slowly began to slide out of her. The entire time, Seiko was still whimpering and rubbing her clit, unable to stop himself from coming again.

The alpha slowly and gracefully walked to the side of the area, as Eran rubbed her stomach.

"It's hard as fuck. H-h-h-how did you get my penis this hard?" Eran moaned.

She looked up at Seiko, then at his shaft, covered with his cum.

"You'll just have to try it out." Seiko said with a wink.

Eran looked up at the alpha. "So, that means......?"

She was quiet again.

She was still quiet.

He looked down at her pussy, with an open lustful expression.

"Can I... have that?" Seiko asked

She was quiet.

"How about now?" He said.

She gave him a mischievous smile.

"OK then, on your knees, beautiful." The alpha said.

She did as he said, in sync.

Eran opened her mouth and took in his scent. His smell was intoxicating.

Seiko looked up at Eran, and gave him a smile.

She seemed to have no shame, and her whole demeanor screamed: "I am now fucking your alpha male."

The alpha looked down at Eran, with an evil smile on his face, and pressed his cock slowly against Eran's lips, as he inserted his cock into Eran's mouth, with Eran's hands on his penis, as he leaned forward.

"Suck it up." The alpha said with a smile, as he pushed him further down Eran's throat. "You're going to do it for me, as long as I need you to. And I'll need you to keep sucking for the rest of my life."

Eran nodded, a little scared, as she felt the alpha on top of him, breathing down on her face, as he went deeper and deeper into her mouth. The alpha's balls slapped against her lips, and his mouth reached her ear.

"I'm gonna make you my slut. I want to be the only one you do this with, and I want you to always call me my alpha male, and be my slut in bed."

Eran said nothing, because his dick was in her mouth, and she was still taking the entire length of the alpha.

The alpha looked down at Eran, his dick sinking further into her throat.

He looked down at her vulva, still wet from her earlier orgasm.

She moaned, and so did he.

"Don't you dare say 'no' to me. You'll always be my slut." The alpha said. "You are mine, Eran. You are my alpha female."

Eran moaned around the alpha's shaft, as she took in as much of the alpha as possible, quickly driving her cock into the alpha's ass, pushing her all the way in.

The alpha moaned into her ear.

"I want to be your everything. To be yours, in every way that you need me to be. To be your alpha male."

Eran was silent.

"Your slut, your slave, your cum supply" The alpha said.

He moaned and kept moaning.

"You're my cum source, my daddy, my everything." Eran moaned back.

Seiko moaned too.

Eran moaned a little louder.

"You are mine now." The alpha said.

Eran did not reply.

"Say something, Eran." The alpha said with a low growl.

Eran moaned, but did not reply.

"It's ok, Eran." The alpha said, stroking her face. "You're my slut now. I'll train you, so that you're the perfect lover for me. The perfect toy for my cock. You're a perfect lover. You're my everything."

Eran looked up at the alpha, with the expression of a scared child.

"And it isn't ok to say no to me, Eran. You're a smart girl, you'll learn that very soon."

Eran pushed the alpha off her, and stood up on shaky legs.

"Do you want to be my alpha female?" The alpha said, with his dick still rock-solid.

Eran was breathing heavily.

"Yes, alpha male." Eran said.

"Say that again, and I'll let you fuck my ass." The alpha said.

Eran closed her eyes, nodding.

"Yes, alpha male." Eran said.

Eran knelt in front of the alpha, and took Seiko's asshole, still wet from her. She pressed her fingers in, and said nothing.

She pressed forward, penetrating his ass with her dick, burying her shaft in pure ass.

Eran moaned as she felt Seiko's asshole slowly pull her into herself.

He moaned as Eran suddenly pinned him down, her fingers on his balls and cock, and he slowly came.

"Yes, alpha male." Eran said, as she took the alpha in her mouth, licking and sucking the load of cum from his dick.

When she was done, she looked up at him.

"You're so beautiful, Eran."

She bent over and took the alpha in her mouth.

They kissed.

"Let me clean you up." Eran said.

Eran grinned, and left him, Seiko's legs were still weak, she knelt next to him, and licked his cock clean.

While Eran took care of her prized possession, the alpha entered her pussy.

She moaned, enjoying the feel of him inside her.

"You've been a good slut, Eran." The alpha said.

"You're a perfect alpha female."

While Eran did the rest of the cleanup, Seiko slowly sat down.

She enjoyed her first experience with a cock.

She went to her house, got into bed, opened her computer, and watched some porn on it.

Her body was on fire, but she couldn't bear not masterbating after what happened tonight. She opened her legs, and started rubbing her cock.

First she did it slowly, but soon she picked up the pace.

Her fingers couldn't keep up with her mind, so she sucked her fingers.

Soon she was fucking a self thrusting dildo, taking long pleasure in the sounds of herself moaning and the feeling of her dildo in her pussy.

She opened her eyes.

"Do you like mommy's tiny pussy? Don't you want to cum inside me?"

Eran said to herself.

She was so horny.

"Yes, alpha male, fuck mommy's pussy.

Fill mommy's cunt with your hot cum!"

Eran moaned, unable to stop.

She came hard, pounding the dildo in her cunt, and moaning the entire time.

She came as hard as she could, and laid there, slowly stealing her trembling cock, wanting to be inside any wolf.

Eran then pulled out a female torso doll and fucked it in reverse cowgirl, with her on the top and the torso doll on the bottom.

"Mommy's huge cock wants you on it baby!

And mommy's pussy wants you inside it!

Mommy wants it all!"

Eran said.

She fucked herself with her cock.

Her breasts swung, her hips moved, and her ass smacked in rhythm to herself-riding cock.

She came again, her cock blasting cum into her pussy.

She was in her own little world, and enjoying the feeling of her massive cock in pussy.

"You want it all.

Mommy's dick wants your pussy all over it.

I wanna f-f-f-feel it- OHHHHHHH~ FUCK!!"

Eran came again, her massive cock deep inside her.

After her orgasm, she put the torso doll's tits into her mouth.

She started sucking and licking, getting her body wet again.

"I want you to fuck me as hard as you can." Eran said to herself, still cumming.

"I wanna feel your hot sperm in my ass, baby~

I wanna feel it shooting into my ass- OHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS FUUUUUUUUUUCK ME FUUUUUUCK MEEEE!!!"

Eran came a third time, filling her torso doll to the brim.

After masturbating herself to sleep, she woke up, and rubbed her cock again.

She moaned as her orgasm approached. She was about to cum when the doorbell rang.

She quickly closed her laptop, got out of bed, and rushed to the door.

She opened it.

It was a delivery man with a big package.

She didn't know if she should take it or not, but when he saw her naked body, he said, "I'll just leave this with you, ok?"

Eran smiled.

"Come in." she said.

The delivery man came in and put the package down.

"Can I get you anything?"

The delivery man stood there, not moving.

Eran smiled, "Come on in."

"Is everything ok?" he asked.

"Of course." Eran said, "Is something the matter?"

"Well, if it's ok, can I... S-s-suck your massive c-c-cock?" the delivery man asked.

"Ok." Eran said.

She motioned to him to come closer to her.

" I can't believe you have a penis. You're bigger than I was expecting, but... can I?" the delivery man asked.

Eran smiled.

"Go ahead." Eran said.

The delivery man took his tongue out, and in one swift motion, he took it to the balls, and sucked them.

Eran moaned, and asked, "Is that your first dick?"

"Y-Y-yes. First c-c-cock. Y-Y-you're big. I'm surprised." he said.

Eran smiled, "I'm surprised as well. I like big cocks."

Eran touched him, teasing his cock with her fingers.

He was a pretty tall and scrawny guy, with a 4" penis, and no body hair whatsoever, except short warm blonde hair.

She smiled as he slowly but gently started stroking her cock, and she asked him to come closer.

He slowly took Eran's balls into his mouth, and sucked her cock.

"Oh, my god, a-a-as-s-soon as I saw y-you, I sensed you were in heat." the delivery man said.

"Is that possible? I've never been in heat before." Eran said.

"Well, in a way, it's possible. Just look at yourself. You're definitely in heat, aren't you. All male werewolves have been off the rails horny every time they walk anywhere near your house without suddenly getting hard. I thought for sure I was going to try something with you tonight, but when I saw your big dick, I got nervous." the delivery man said.

"Well, then..." Eran started, "I guess it's true, I'm in heat."

"Also, m-m-m-m-my name is L-L-L-Liam." the delivery man said.

"And I'm Eran." Eran said.

Eran was going to sit down, and Liam decided to put his face right-side-up on Eran's chair.

"Mmmmh mmmh oh yeah baby~ that's a good a-a-ass." he said.

"Do you want me to fuck yo- AHHH~ Y-Y-Y-YES~ SPANK ME HARDER!" Eran moaned.

Liam just stayed there, and started smacking Eran's ass very hard with his hand. He felt every jiggle of Eran's dumptruck ass, and loved it.

"Good. Now get on all fours, and spread your ass- AHH~ HARDER!!!" Eran moaned.

"Jesus... oh fuck..." Liam moaned, spurting all his warm jizz on Eran's thicc thighs.

Eran spread her ass cheeks, and let go.

Liam started sucking her pussy, as he came.

Eran watched him, as Liam sucked her out of her last drop.

She started moving up and down on Liam's face, when she accidentally started squirting.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Liam said, as he spit out all her love juice in her cheeks.

"Alright! Come here and fuck me Eran! Fuck my ass!" Liam said, with Eran crawling over him.

Eran grabbed her cock, and put it into Liam's ass.

Liam screamed, and tried to push her off, but Eran used all her strength and pinned him down.

"Fuck me!" Liam screamed.

Eran slowly started rocking her head back and forth.

Liam just let out a scream every time she pounded his ass.

"T-t-this feels sooo d-d-damn good!" Liam said.

Liam came once, and started writhing on the floor in pain, as Eran kept on fucking him.

Eran really started speeding up. She started slamming her cock in, and out of Liam's ass.

"I-I'm going to come... I'm going to COME!!" Eran moaned.

"AHHHHHAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" Eran screamed.

Eran kept fucking him deep inside, until she felt Liam's ass tighten, and clamp down on her cock.

Eran came inside Liam's ass, and Liam was barely getting her load out.

Eran let out a scream as she came.

"Oh my... is that the best you've had, Liam?" she said, still letting out her loud moans.

"Yeah! I have never seen anything so perfect before... you're a-a-all that. Y-You're the best." Liam said.

Liam rolled over, and kissed Eran, causing her to orgasm.

Liam pulled Eran on top of him, and said "We can be together... I've always wanted a she-male girlfriend... I always felt left out because my older sister had a-a-a-a-girlfriend, but I can have the best girlfriend in the world now."

Eran blushed.

"Wait. Why do you have a condom... you're free all day? Just c-come on!" Liam said, and reached down for the condom.

Eran opened the condom, and put it on Liam, without breaking her gaze.

Liam pushed his face on Eran's chest.

"So what's the perfect girl for you?" Eran asked.

Liam looked into her eyes, and continued to kiss her.

Eran looked away.

"I-I don't know... I don't need one... I have you." Liam said, with Eran pushing him off her chest.

"I need to say this. I have a mate already, and he wants me to get involved with anyone... So if I was with anybody else, it would destroy our sex... so I've already made that clear." Eran said.

"You said you needed me... so it's okay if I'm with anyone else?" Liam asked.

"I let you mate with me so... yes. Just this once." Eran said.

Eran looked at Liam and said "I know this will be your first time... I want you to be able to relax... just relax."

Eran just stared at Liam, shocked that he was begging for this.

Eran kept staring at Liam, and then Eran lifted her hips, and planted her pussy on Liam's face.

Liam buried his face in Eran's crotch, and ate her pussy out.

"Oh... OH YES IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-OOO YES SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Eran screamed, as she finally got Liam on top of her.

Eran fucked Liam deep and hard, and then started grunting.

"OH GOD! I'M GOING TO CUM!" Liam moaned

"I'm ready for you to fill me up with your hot, cum." Liam moaned.

"P-P-P-Please don't let it g-g-go out!" Liam moaned.

Liam thrust his hips, as Eran felt a rush of Liam's cum dripping out.

"Y-You're mine, Liam." Eran said, as Liam pulled his face off her pussy.

Eran smiled as she grabbed Liam's head and pulled his face into her crotch.

"Y-You're mine..." Liam whispered, and then kissed Eran, as Eran came on his face.

Eran then felt a strong surge of pleasure in her boobs, as they were expanding from A-cups to C-cups.

"YESSSS! OH G-G-GOD F-F-FUCK! MY TITS~ MY TITS~ SO MUCH MILK!..." Eran screamed, as she came on Liam's face.

Eran fell on Liam, as she smiled.

Eran then heard Liam grunting, as he shot a load of cum on Eran's ass.

Liam then rested on Eran's back, as they shared a long, passionate kiss.

"Wow... that was a hell of a rush." Liam said.

"I didn't mind you having a mate." Liam said, smiling.

"I'm glad that came to me, Liam. Thanks for being my fuck buddy." Eran said, still cumming.

As Liam was catching his breath, Eran shoved her pussy onto Liam's dick, and started grinding on him.

"Ahhh! It's s-s-s-s-so wet ins-s-s-side you... F-F-F-F-FUCK!" Liam moaned, as he slammed his dick into her pussy.

"FUCK M-M-M-M-M-ME! YES SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Eran screamed, as she finally got Liam used to dominating.

Eran then reached down to Liam's shaft and slowly slid his dick into her mouth.

"MMM-M-Mmmmm..." Eran moaned, as she slid his dick into her mouth.

Eran moaned even louder, as she tasted Liam's cock.

Liam moaned and grunted as he fucked Eran's mouth.

Eran kept sliding his dick into her mouth, and then grabbed it with her hands, and started jerking it off.

Liam continued moaning and grunting as Eran rubbed his cock faster and faster.

Liam finally came on Eran's fingers, as he kept fucking Eran's mouth with his cock.

Eran kept bobbing her head on his cock, as he came in her mouth.

"Mmmmm... mmm... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..." Eran moaned, as she swallowed his cum.

Eran then spat out his cock, and then licked it clean.

Liam then started pounding on Eran's pussy again, and started thrusting hard and fast into her.

"Yes, yes, yes! I never thought penetration would be this good!" Liam moaned, as he fucked Eran even faster.

Eran continued grinding her pussy onto Liam's dick, and started screaming.

"A-AH! A-AH! I'M CUMMING! AHHH!! FUCK!!" Eran screamed, as she had an orgasm.

Eran's entire body shook as Liam pounded her tight pussy.

Liam kept fucking her, and then his dick started to feel dull.

Eran screamed, and then fell onto Liam's back.

Eran laid on Liam for a while, as he slowly rolled off of her.

"Why do you have to stop me, Eran?" Liam moaned, as she stood up.

"I'm cumming.Don't you want to be on my dick? You can suck my dick again later." Eran replied, smiling.

Eran smirked, and then began shaking.

Eran had another orgasm, and Liam smiled, as he kept watching her shake her hands on her penis.

"Mmmmm... cumming again." Eran moaned, as she shook harder.

"O-O-Ok, I-I n-n-need to leave now. It was great fucking you Eran." Liam said, grinning, and then ran his hand down Eran's chest.

"Yeah, I can't believe I did that." Eran said, as she laid down.

Liam lay down next to Eran and looked up at the ceiling.

"Yeah, my dick is still throbbing and my asshole is still massive from your dick." Liam whimpered.

Eran giggled, and then pulled Liam to her and kissed him.

"Thank you for your ass Liam." Eran said, smiling.

"I'll take it." Liam whispered in her ear, as he squeezed her breast.

Eran moaned, as she enjoyed the feeling of Liam's hand on her breast.