The One at the Beach

Story Info
A game of strip poker leads to a lot of sex.
7.7k words
4.44
4.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I.

Phoebe had just found out that a woman who knew her mom lived on the beach in Montauk. And one of her client's offered his beach house so that she had somewhere to stay while she found out whether it was true or not.

Monica and Chandler were waiting outside Central Perk for her cab.

"I'm never gonna have a boyfriend! Man!!" Monica exclaimed.

"I'll be your boyfriend," Chandler answered.

"Sorry, you're not boyfriend material."

"I can be a great boyfriend."

"I don't know...you tell a lot of jokes...and I worry you'd tell them during sex, too."

"I, I, I would not."

"Besides, and no offense, but you'd be the last person I fuck, to be honest."

"Thanks, Mon, my self-esteem is through the roof."

"I mean, you're Ross' best friend, we've know each other forever, if I was ever at all hard up horny, I'd pick Joey, because I heard that guy can fuck."

"Yeah, yeah, he can, I've heard it."

As the Friends loaded into Phoebe's cab, Rachel arrived with a giant beach hat.

"Wow, that's some hat," Monica joked.

"I think it looks great," Ross defended it.

"That's probably because you gave it to her," Phoebe said.

"Maybe."

"I was taken aboard on one of those!" Chandler yelled, "They did experiments on me!"

The group thought he was joking, but in truth, he was not.

When Chandler was a teenager, Mrs. Bing realized that Chandler was having very bad dreams. So she made an appointment for him to undergo deep dream therapy.

And it revealed that Chandler had been abducted by aliens, taken aboard their craft, and had sexual experiments performed on him.

The best sex he had ever had, but that's another story.

When they arrived at the beach, the rain was pouring down and they were all trying to huddle under Rachel's giant hat.

"Oh, now you like my hat, fuck off, all of you."

Opening the door, they saw the house had been flooded, and sand was left everywhere. So there was only one thing to do, make margaritas.

After three pitchers of very strong margaritas, everyone was feeling really good, except for Rachel.

She had just broken off with her boyfriend, Joshua, and now Ross was fucking Phoebe's friend, Bonnie, and she was feeling very depressed.

"The bitch," she thought to herself," "She was supposed to be bald...fucking Phoebe," she said wallowing in pity.

She remembered that night when she opened the door wearing a wedding dress thinking it was Ross, but it was Joshua, one look at her, he turned and ran, and that was the end of the relationship.

Sad, she slumped into Phoebe's arms, and Monica came and hugged her as well.

"Awh, honey," Phoebe said.

"Yeah, sorry, Rach, really I am."

"Is there anything we can do for you to make it all better?" Monica asked.

She sat up and realized that they all were wearing wedding dresses.

"You can treat me like it was our wedding night..."

Monica and Phoebe, mouths open, looked at each other without anything to say. They know what it felt like when a relationship of theirs ended, and how the one thing they needed, at that very moment, was to be consoled, and simply get their brains fucked out.

"Well!" shouted Monica, "I think this calls for champagne!"

"Woo-hoo!" screamed Phoebe.

As Monica went to get a bottle and glasses, Phoebe got the honeymoon night underway.

"Congratulations, Mrs. Buffet," she said, kissing Rachel softly on the lips.

"Or is it Rachel Green Geller Buffet? Or Rachel Greene Buffet Geller?"

"Phoebe will you just fucking kiss me!"

"Oh, yeah, it's our honeymoon," she said, "Here let's start again. I now pronounce you wife, wife, and wife."

With that, Phoebe parted Rachel's veil she was wearing, took her face in her hands, and deeply kissed her to the point that made Rachel sigh.

"You are so good at that."

"And that's not even what I'm best at, you'll see."

Running her hands over her breasts, over the wedding gown, the combination of Phoebe's hands, and the rough lace brought Rachel's nipples to life. And the swishing sounds of the gowns made her wetter and wetter.

"Would you like me to take off your wedding dress?"

"No, leave it on, please leave it on."

With that, Phoebe slipped her hand under the bottom of the gown and slid her hands up Rachel's legs. Shivers went up and down Rachel's spine as Phoebe's fingers reached her panties. She pushed the fabric aside to get to her wet pussy lips.

"Oh my," Monica gasped at the sight of Phoebe feeling up Rachel's pussy.

"I'm just giving our wife what she asked for," Phoebe said, "Don't worry, there is still some for you."

Monica poured herself a glass of champagne and downed it in one gulp. She sat alongside Rachel.

"Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Kiss me, Mon."

Monica took one of Rachel's arms, pulled herself toward her new bride, and kissed her. Rachel pushed back with her lips and soon their tongues were doing a tango inside Rachel's mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm." Monica purred.

"Yes, baby, yes."

Phoebe was doing her best to get to Rachel's pussy, but the wedding gown kept getting in the way, so she did the only thing she could think of doing: She got on her knees, got in between Rachel's legs, lifted the bottom of the gown and crawled underneath it.

"Oh, ho, yes," Rachel shouted.

Phoebe found Rachel pussy with her mouth and began sucking find her clit through her panties.

Monica's hands began to explore Rachel's tits through the gown. The feeling of the beads on her hands was turning her on which made her grope and kiss Rachel even harder.

Rachel and Monica's mouth were one. Shifting their heads to either side, making sure each of them had a chance to be on top of the kiss.

Phoebe crawled back out from under Rachel's gown.

"Monica, I think it's time to fuck our new bride."

"I think you're right."

"Besides, this gown is getting in the way of me eating her pussy."

They each took Rachel by an arm, lifted her off the couch. They poured each other champagne, toasted, and drank them down.

Once in the bedroom, they had Rachel stand in the middle of the room while they undressed her.

Monica started unbuttoning her gown from the back, while Phoebe's tongue explored her new bride's mouth.

Slowly, painstakingly, Monica undid each button.

"You're killing me, Mon, my pussy is so wet, it's so, so wet."

Monica knew her teasing would make her best friend's cunt wet.

Halfway down, Monica stopped to lick Rachel's spine from bottom to top. When she got to her neck, she sucked the back of it, and then clasped her teeth on Rachel's ear lobe.

"What number is that, Mon?"

"8. I just added it to the list."

"That's a fucking good list, don't stop."

With Rachel standing, Phoebe had more access to Rachel's body. So once again she put her hands under her gown, slid it up, grabbed Rachel's panties and pulled them to the floor.

Phoebe found her hand back up between Rachel's legs and started to stroke her pussy under the gown.

"Is this how you like it?"

"Oh, yes, I am so glad I married you."

Swirling her finger on Rachel's wet pussy lips, she placed her finger just at the edge of her waiting hole and started teasing it by going ever so slightly in and out.

"God," Rachel moaned.

Then, just as Rachel thought it couldn't get any better, Phoebe, sticking her tongue into Rachel's mouth, slipped a finger into her wet, waiting cunt.

Rachel groaned, and spread her legs ever so slightly to accommodate more of Phoebe's finger cock.

Monica finished unbuttoning Rachel's gown. She slid her hand inside and onto Rachel's ass, massaging and squeezing it. She wanted to finger her ass but figured that could come later.

Monica, then took the gown, pulled it over Rachel's lily white shoulders, and it fell to the floor, rendering her naked, revealing Rachel's beautiful tits, bullet nipples, and neatly shaved cunt that was drooling all over her legs.

Monica reached around Rachel's body and clasped her hands around her perfect tits.

"Gawdddddd," Rachel murmured.

"Do you like that? Do you like when I knead your tits? You do. Don't you?"

"Yessssssssssssssssss."

Monica squeezed her tits that made her nipples bulge, right into Phoebe's waiting mouth, who sucked and tugged on one, much to Rachel's delight.

"You guys are going to make me cuuuuummmmmmm!"

Phoebe had three fingers inside Rachel's sopping pussy and was moving them all the way in and all the way out.

With Monica squeezing her tits and massaging her ass, and Phoebe tongue fucking her mouth and fingering fucking her pussy, she thought that if she was a queen, she would be serviced by her lesbian handmaidens just like this.

Phoebe and Monica let their gowns fall to the ground. Rachel looked at Phoebe's nakedness and her pussy got even more washed with wetness. Big, firm breasts, pink nipples, and waxed pussy.

She turned around to face Monica, hard small breasts, hard red nipples, and a short black bush that covered her pussy.

These were her wives and she couldn't be happier.

Phoebe and Monica sandwiched Rachel and the three held each other.

Phoebe's breasts were pushing on Rachel's back, and Monica's breasts were smashing Rachel's breasts, and their cunts barely touched, but they both could feel them pulse.

But never one to get enough pleasure, hers or her friend's, Phoebe reached down and around Rachel's waist and found her pussy again. Rachel pushed her cunt into her hand, and Monica grabbed Rachel's ass and pulled it towards her pussy to fuck Phoebe's hand.

Monica and Rachel broke their embrace and started rubbing each other's tits up and down hard over their nipples, their mouths open, all the while looking deep into each other's with lustful, animalistic eyes.

Phoebe's mission was accomplished.

They led their bride to the honeymoon bed. Phoebe was in between Rachel's legs, lapping her cunt and playing with her asshole. Monica straddled Rachel, laid down on her chest and was making out with her, moving her breasts side-to-side, massaging Rachel's tits with hers.

"Monica," Rachel said softly.

"Yes?"

"Will you fuck me, will you fuck me like your virgin bride?"

"Oh, yeah, baby, will I, I will fuck your virgin pussy!"

Phoebe moved to concentrate on Rachel's nipples, while Monica went to get her strap-on.

Phoebe was licking and biting Rachel's nipples, driving her out of her mind. She wanted to eat Phoebe's pussy, but it felt so damn good she didn't want to stop.

Monica loved her strap-on. Especially since it came with a knob that stimulated her clit with every stroke.

She didn't waste any time. She knelt down, opened Rachel's legs and drove the big cock deep inside her pussy.

"Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk," Rachel screamed.

Monica took it all the way out and shoved it back in.

"Fuccccckkkkkkkkk!" she screamed again.

Monica clit was getting hard, she knew she would climax soon, but not before making her best friend cum.

"Phoebe, Phoebe, please don't take your cunt off my mouth because I'm gonna cum soon and I want to make you cum."

That was an offer she couldn't refuse.

So while Monica was drilling Rachel's pussy, Phoebe was enjoying Rachel's mouth on her bald cunt.

Grinding and pushing her pussy down, Phoebe made sure Rachel's lips would find her clit.

Rachel's face was wet with Phoebe's pussy juice. She reached back and grabbed Phoebe's ass and started to jerk her back and forth on her mouth.

"I'm cumming Monica, faster."

Monica started banging Rachel, slapping her pelvis against hers, increasing the stimulation on her own clit.

"Wife?"

"Yes?"

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth?"

"Yes, cum in my mouth, I want to taste your cum, oh god, I'm cumming!"

All Monica could think about was the number 7 as she was driving the cock into her friend's pussy.

"7, 7, 7, 7, 7, Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!"

Monica and Rachel came at the same time. Each screaming out each other's names.

But Phoebe was still riding Rachel's mouth.

"Wife?"

"Yes?"

"I'm cumming now."

Rachel opened her mouth, taking all Phoebe's white, pearly cum.

Collapsing from the pleasure, Phoebe laid aside Rachel, while Monica still sporting a hard cock laid on her back.

"Now that was a nice honeymoon night," Rachel said, "I love being married to you both."

"And Mon," Phoebe said, "You'd better take that hard cock off or I'm coming over there to fuck myself on it."

"Come and get it, wifey."

II.

The rain was still pouring down as much as the margaritas were. Everyone was now on the way to being hammered.

Without anything to do, Joey found a Happy Days game and decided they were going to play Happy Days strip poker.

Ross rolled the dice.

"Your band is playing Arnold's collect 3 cool points and roll again."

"Yes, and when someone gets 5 cool points, they can tell someone to remove a piece of clothing," Phoebe explained.

Ross rolled again.

"Take Pinkie Tuscadero up to the Inspiration Point and collect two cool points," Ross said, "That means I have five cool points! And that means Joey has to to take his shirt off."

Joey took his shirt off.

"OK, OK, I see what's happening here, you are all against me!"

"Yes, yes, we are," Ross said.

It continued to pour. The margaritas continued to pour. And halfway through the game Joey was almost completely naked.

Monica had lost her socks and pants. Because the guys wanted to see Rachel's nipples, she lost her shirt and bra early on. Ross lost his shirt and shoes. Chandler was in his boxers. And Phoebe lost her dress and bra, but she was feeling kinda sexy with her big breasts exposed to everyone.

"Those are quite the nipples you have there, Pheebs," Chandler remarked.

"Thank you, I grew them myself."

Rachel, still trying to figure out a way to fuck Ross, decided to up the stakes of the game.

"OK, every time someone gets three cool points, that person picks someone to make-out with."

The group sat stunned.

"For every five cool points," she continued, "Someone has to take-off all their clothes, and for ten cool points, someone gets to perform a sexual act on someone!"

"That's insane, Rach," Monica said.

"Let's do it," Phoebe said.

"Phoebe!" Monica yelled.

"I think we need more margaritas," Rachel declared after filling Ross' glass again.

"What are you trying to do, get me drunk?"

"I'm just making margaritas..."

Finishing another pitcher of drinks, and being completely drunk, the group decided to go along with Rachel's new rules.

It was Monica's turn to roll.

"Collect three cool points! Let's see, I choose Phoebe!"

Monica leaned over and gave Phoebe a wet kiss.

"Thank you, miss, may I have another?"

"Maybe later."

"Collect five cool points!" Chandler drunkenly exclaimed.

"You would think I'd choose one of the girls, but since we're having such a great time thanks to our host, I'm choosing Joey."

"Aw, man!"

Joey stood up, glared at Chandler, and started removing the rest of his clothing, revealing a thick cock hanging down.

"There, there you go, enjoying the view, Chandler?"

"No!"

Chandler was indeed enjoying the view.

After 30 minutes of the new rules, everyone was naked. And it was Phoebe's turn to roll the dice.

"Well, look at that, 10 cool points!"

Phoebe scanned the table and wondered who she was going to pick to perform a sexual act with. Joey was a natural, sure, with that big cock. Monica and Rachel were a little too obvious, I mean, sure she loved to suck pussy, but...

Maybe, Ross, but then she knew Rachel wanted to fuck him. Chandler? She was afraid she would break him in two.

"I chose...me!" she screamed, "I chose to do me!"

"Phebes, that's not how it works," Chandler said.

"Just watch me."

And they did. They watched her take her big tits, perfect ass, and bald pussy to the sofa.

She sat down, and laid back, spreading her legs so that everyone had a good view of her body.

She started to rub her breasts. Starting from close to her body towards the very tip of them, ending with her fingers clutching her hardening nipples.

"Oh, I wish I had some oils."

"Oh! On it!" Monica yelled as she ran upstairs.

The guys were stiff, and Rachel's pussy was wet, as they waited with baited breath waiting for Monica to get back with the oil, so that their friend could fuck herself.

"Here!"

"Oh, honey, would you mind?" Phoebe said motioning to her breasts.

Monica poured some oil over her breasts.

"More, please."

Monica poured even more oil over her mounds, her tits now glistening, the oil started running down her cleavage, down her stomach, and onto her pussy.

She began to reunite with her now oiled tits.

"Oh, oh, oh, that's more like it."

Making love to her breasts, Phoebe took one hand and slipped down her stomach, and down to her cunt. Sliding it over her lips, it was impossible to tell if her pussy was wet or if it was the oil.

"Uh," she sighed as she made love to herself.

It was a sex show for the ages.

Monica was rubbing her drenched pussy with one hand, and grabbed her brother's cock with the other, surprising him, for a second, and the oil she had leftover on her hand allowed it to easily glide over his hard cock.

Phoebe now had her legs spread as wide as she could and was teasing her own pussy with her fingers. She released her oily tit with the other hand and used it with the other to spread her pussy so everyone could see the pink treasure inside.

Joey had already come, but was working on his second erection. Chandler, with his back towards the table, had the best view of the sex show, had his legs spread over the seat of the chair, pumping his cock wishing he was inside of her.

Rachel was working on her nipple with one hand and working her clit with the other. She was on the verge of cumming so she slowed her pace down, and got up to get another margarita.

Monica, seeing Rachel in the kitchen, stopped jacking off her brother and herself, walked over to her, sized her up, and attacked her like a lioness.

Phoebe continued her sensual show by sliding her finger down her pussy, rubbing the oil on her asshole, and sliding it inside herself.

"Uh, there's the spot," she growled.

She added another finger as she started to finger her clit with the other.

Monica had Rachel pinned to the kitchen island counter. Greedily feeding on her breasts and rubbing her pussy. Rachel for her part, could just stand there and let her best friend have her way with her.

Monica turned Rachel around and bent her over the counter. Her ass and pussy were mine, she thought.

Bending down, Monica gave her asshole a licking of a lifetime. And Monica wasn't shy about it, either. She pushed her mouth hard on Rachel hole and stuck her tongue into it.

Not only did Chandler have a front row seat to Phoebe fucking herself, now Monica and Rachel were in view, as well. Overcome, he came, shooting his cum all over the sand.

After playing with her tits and asshole, Phoebe had cum a couple of times. But now she needed her pussy fucked but she didn't have her dildo.

So, she settled for the second best thing.

Joey.

Chandler was recuperating from cumming just a minute ago, so he dick was of no use to her, she decided Joey's cock would suffice.

"Joey!" she yelled, "I need you in me right now!"

"Yeah, baby!"

Phoebe spread her legs, Joey knelt down, and easily entered Phoebe's wet cunt. Even though he was semi-hard, she could feel him getting harder inside of her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck!"

Holding her legs from behind to spread them even wider, Joey pumped his hard, thick cock into her hole.

Rachel, now sitting on the counter had her legs spread wide open giving Monica open access to her pussy.

Ross, not wanting to be left out, walked behind Monica and pushed his cock into her pussy from behind, making her groan.