The One at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't the first he fucked his sister, but that's another story.

Watching her best friend getting fucked by a cock that used to fuck her, wasn't on her sex bingo card, but she took advantage of it, grabbing the back of Monica's head, and pushing into her almost cumming cunt.

"I'm cumming, Joey Tribiani, I'm cumming!"

Phoebe's pussy grabbed Joey's cock when she came. Grabbed it so hard, he had to pull out to relieve the pressure, then start to pump his fist on his wet, oiled cock, and cum all over Phoebe's stomach and breasts.

Rachel looked into Ross' eyes and mouthed the words, "I'm cumming" to him. Monica was about to cum and so was her brother. She didn't want him to cum inside her, so she turned around, put his dick into her mouth and made him cum in her mouth, finishing herself of with her free hand, cumming all over the floor.

Rachel laid back on the kitchen counter. Chandler was slumped in a chair. Phoebe and Joey, spent, were sitting on the sofa. Ross, who couldn't believe his how tight his little sister's cunt was, leaned on the counter looking at Rachel's naked body.

As for Monica, always the hostess, brought down beach towels so everyone could clean the cum off of them.

III.

Though tired from their sexcapades, there were still more margaritas, so they decided to put their clothes back on, and resume the game.

It was Rachel's roll.

"Ohhhhhhhh, 3 cool points! I get to have even more sex with someone!"

She immediately looked at Ross, but decided it was time to get him nice and hot, so she decided she was going to straddle Monica's lap, and let her suck on her hard nipples right in front of him.

Rachel got up, traced her hand across Ross' shoulders, and sat on Monica's lap like a stripper.

"I want Monica to suck my nipples."

Stunned, Monica looked around the room as all eyes were on her.

"Um..."

"Those are the rules, Mon, and we all know how you always follow the rules."

"That's true," Monica thought.

Whether it was how drunk she was, or how appetizing Rachel's nipples looked, she leaned out and took one of them into her mouth.

As she was sucking her hard nipple, Rachel looked in Ross' direction and licked her lips, then looked back at Monica.

"C'mon, you can do better than that, you slut."

Monica, always up for a challenge began licking and sucking her nipples with earnest, squeezing her tits at the same time.

If there weren't hard nipples and hard cocks in the room, there were now.

"Now, suck and stretch them."

Monica wrapped her lips around one of her nipples, grabbed her tit, pushed it back, and stretched the nipple as far as she could coaxing a moan from Rachel.

Rachel started to get up from Monica's lap, but Monica didn't release the nipple and it was being stretched to its breaking point.

Rachel's nipple snapped from Monica's mouth, and Rachel calmly, coolly, walked back to her seat and sat down.

"Who's turn is it?" she asked.

Everyone was dumbfounded after what they just witnessed and wondered how Monica learned how suck nipples like that, for one.

Just then, Bonnie came in through the door.

"Bonnie!" Ross greeted her with a kiss.

"Fuck." Rachel said under her breath.

"What are we playing?"

Phoebe explained the rules of the game to Bonnie.

"Sounds like fun," she said taking off her top and bra showing off a perfect set of tits, "Lemme catch-up, who do I give a blow-job to?"

"Uh, me," Ross said, "That would be me."

And the two went upstairs to fuck.

There were a lot of hangovers the next morning.

"Morning," Monica said to Rachel.

"Morning."

Monica and Rachel looked over on the floor, Phoebe and Chandler had buried Joey in the sand and gave him a mermaid body with huge breasts.

"We did that to him when he passed out last night."

Joey woke up, was upset at first, but then when he realized he had massive tits, he smiled and cupped them.

"I don't know how you women get anything done with these hanging around."

"Did anyone get any sleep with the porn show going on in Ross' room?" Rachel hissed.

"They were at it all night." Chandler said jealousy.

"That Bonnie is a screamer, huh," Joey added.

Ross and Bonnie emerged from upstairs.

"Morning!" they said together.

"Morning," Rachel said sarcastically.

"What is everyone going to do today?" Ross asked as Bonnie nibbled his ear.

"I don't know, just hang out, I guess."

"Well, we're going to the beach," Bonnie said gleefully.

"Well, we're going to the beach," Rachel mocked.

"Oh, oh, oh, I'm going to visit that woman who might know who my mom is," Phoebe said.

Phoebe knocked on the door of the woman who possibly knew her mom.

"C'mon in!" a voice shouted.

"Hi, oh, am I disturbing you?"

"No, I'm just glazing my nipples."

"Kinky."

"Oh no, not my nipples, although that has happened, no, my sculpture's nipples, you see I combine my two favorite things: Erotica and pottery."

"Oh, Erotic-ry!"

"Hey, that's a good one, I'm Phoebe, by the way."

"Oh, my god, that's my name, too! I'm Phoebe, Phoebe Buffet."

"Nice to meet you. What can I do for you?"

"Well, I think you might have known my mother, Lily..."

"Yes, yes, I did know your mother, and your father, Frank!"

"Yes! Frank!"

"Sit down, Phoebe, I have to tell you something."

Ross decided to stay a the beach house and get some sleep after fucking Bonnie all night, so Bonnie headed off to the beach, trailed by Joey and Chandler, because they didn't have anything to do, and because Bonnie was wearing a very small bikini, so they figured, heck, might as well stare.

Rachel and Monica stayed back at the beach house.

"This fucking sucks, Mon, Bonnie being here."

"Yeah, I know."

"You know, last night, when you were banging me on the counter, and your Ross was banging you from behind..."

"You're not going to tell my parents, right?"

"No, no, but when he looked at me from behind you, I thought we had a moment, you know..."

"That's great, a guy that was fucking me from behind was cheating on me at the same time!"

"Monica, perspective."

"Right, perspective."

"I really thought we'd fuck this trip, I really did. I mean, there were times when we were together, he would light my pussy on fire, and I would let him do anything to me."

"Rach, a little uncomfortable..."

Secretly, she was getting turned on and her pussy was getting very wet.

"Have you ever let a guy do anything, I mean anything, to you?"

"Don't know what you mean, but I guess..."

Monica knew exactly what she meant.

In the year or so she dated Richard, she let him do anything to her and she'd do anything for him.

She was so madly in love with him, she let him fuck her in any hole he wanted to, any place, any where. In her mom's bathroom, in his Jag, out on the balcony, or in the back of the x-rated video store.

One night, Richard invited Monica to an exclusive, black tie only club for dinner.

So she dressed up in her curviest dress, highest of high heels, her best fake diamonds, and richest, reddest, I'm-gonna-fuck-you-like-a-whore, lipsick.

The club was expansive and swanky. The women were smoking hot, The men, many older, were hot, too. Well-dressed, refined, graying at the temples. Or in a word: Manthers.

Finishing dinner, the attendees were escorted to a massive door. And upon entering, they were given a choice of style of mask they wanted to wear.

"This is fun," she thought, "Just like Mardi Gras."

She chose a black mask, with elaborate feathers. Richard went for the classic thin black mask.

Inside the great hall, chandeliers hung from the ceiling, velvet adorned the walls, and there seemed to be hallways that led to other rooms.

Monica was intrigued, nervous, anxious and getting a little wet, all at the same time.

Monica and Richard each took a glass of champagne that was offered to them by a server. A server who was completely naked.

"You don't see that very often," Monica joked nervously.

"Pretty much only here, Richard replied.

"So...how long have you been a member of the club?" Monic asked as Richard led her down a long, dark hallway.

"Well, years ago, it was your father and mother who took me here for the first time.."

She always knew her mother was a slut, and she was just projecting it onto her.

"Yep, I was surprised just as you are now."

There were rooms off the hallway, in each of them there were all sorts of sexual activity going on in them. Men with women. Women with women. Men with men. Men with women with men, and so on.

Every kind of sexual proclivity one could think of was on display. And all Monica could think of was what was in store for her.

"You trust me?" Richard asked.

"Yes," she said, trying not to tremble.

The long dark hallway, opened up to a salon one would see in the times of Louis XV. Lavious sofas, beautiful love seats, private booths, and a stage, with a bed on it, in the middle of the room.

There were all kinds of people in all stages of undress. Monica saw a woman servicing two men with her mouth. Another crawling on the floor on all fours, dressed in a catsuit, led by a leash. And in the corner, two men were fucking a woman from both ends.

"Oh, my." Monica sighed.

Richard and Monica sat on a love seat near the stage. She held his hand tight with nervous sexual tension. She downed her scotch on the rocks with one gulp.

The lights dimmed. The guests were drawn to the edge of the stage. A figure wearing monk's robes appeared with a naked woman, bound at the wrists, wearing a hood, on his arm.

The robed figure removed the hood from the woman: It was Janice.

Monica couldn't believe her eyes. Of course, she'd never seen Janice naked, but the sight of her went straight to her cunt.

Gorgeous, overflowing breasts, with areolas the size of half dollars, and nipples at least a half inch long. Her tight stomach, and her pussy hair, neatly trimmed, had Monica, as well as the rest of the guests, drooling.

Janice was forced to her knees and made to bend over so her ass was in the air. Suddenly the circular stage started rotating. Giving everyone the perfect view of her pussy and ass. Richard's grip tightened on Monica's hand, as did his cock.

"Do you freely give yourself to us," the man asked.

"Yes. I give my body to you," Janice replied.

The robed man produced a riding crop, and gave her ass a crack.

She grunted. But this wasn't a painful grunt, this was a grunt of ecstasy.

Then another crack. Then another. Then another. Janice's ass was red, and Monica's pussy was wet. She reached over and grabbed Richard's cock through his pants.

Monica mouthed the words, "Oh. My. God."

He looked at her.

"I knew you would enjoy this."

After her spanking, Janice was served a huge cock from underneath the robes of the man. Fucking her mouth with abandoned, she took every inch of his cock.

Richard took Monica's hand.

"Come on, I have something to show you."

Monica's heart dropped and pussy clenched.

II.

Phoebe's mom gave her a cup of tea, and sat her down on the sofa.

She took a deep breath.

"Yes, I knew Lily and Frank. Very well, might I add. You could almost say we were a throuple."

"What the hell is a throuple?"

"Well, you see, it was the 70s, and we were listening to a lot of Led Zeppelin, and smoking a lot of weed, and well, we, you know..."

"Started a rock band?"

"Nooooooo, we fucked a lot."

"Fuck a lot?"

"Yes, we fucked a lot. I would fuck Frank. Lily would fuck Frank. And I would fuck Lily. And we all fucked each other."

"You fucked my mom and my dad!"

"Yes, we did. A lot."

Phoebe now knew where she got her kink.

"But there's more...I'm your birth mother..."

Phoebe's heart sank.

Bonnie decided to go to the ocean for a swim, and Joey and Chandler followed, but of course they did.

"Hey, look at that pier!" Bonnie shouted. "I betcha it would be rad to to jump from it!"

Bonnie ran toward the pier, and as her full breasts bounced up and down in her tiny bikini top, it reminded the guys about how the breasts of the women of Baywatch bounced and how it usually made each of them hard while they were watching the show.

Reaching the tall pier, Bonnie started climbing up the ladder, giving the guys the perfect shot of her ass that was barely contained by her bikini bottom.

Reaching the top, she beckoned the guys to join her, but the combination of their wet trunks, and Bonnie's body, made them hard, so if they were going to climb on anything, it was Bonnie.

Bonnie stepped back on the pier to get a running start, and flew legs first, off the pier into the water.

She emerged from the water without her top, much to the delight of the guys. Her tits were round and firm, and the cold water made her nipples stand straight out and curved upward.

"Fuck, that was fun!" she said walking towards the guys.

She grabbed her wet hair and whipped it backwards to get it out of her face. All the guys could do is stare.

"What?"

"Uh, you, uh, well," Chandler stammered.

Looking down she realized her breasts were exposed.

"Oh, haha, no way that was staying on," she giggled, "So, you like what you see?" she said walking towards them.

"Uh, yeah, they're awesome," Chandler said.

Bonnie was so insatiable, she would fuck anything that moved. She relished getting every hole fucked and fucked hard, and that's what she had on her mind when she saw the hard cocks straining under the guys trunks.

Taking the bikini strings on both sides, she pulled them slowly and released her bottoms onto the sand, revealing a perfect bald, pierced pussy, immediately dropping the jaws of the guys.

"What do you say, wanna fuck?"

A nod "yes" was all they could muster.

Walking past them and towards the boardwalk, she beckoned them with her forefinger. They looked at each other, and ran after her.

Her ass, accentuated by the way one has to walk on sand, had the guys drooling.

"Dude," Joey said, "What about Ross?"

"Who's Ross?"

"This is Ross' girlfriend, man, we can't do this!"

"OK, you're right, when a hot, naked girl wants to have sex, it's in your nature to say, "No?!"

"You're right, let's do it!'

Sitting on the boardwalk, Bonnie spread her legs and invited either guy to lick her pussy. Joey made a beeline to her cunt and started to lick and suck it.

"I have another hole that needs to be filled."

Chandler grabbed his hard cock and guided it into her open mouth.

"Uh," she purred, "Salty..."

Unless Joey was donating to the sperm bank and couldn't conduct experiments at home, if you know you know, he wasn't the most giving of lovers.

So, after a couple of minutes with his mouth on Bonnie's cunt, he stood up and rammed his hard cock into Bonnie's wet pussy.

"Ummmmmmmm," she groaned.

Sending vibrations to Chandler's cock that was in her mouth, almost making him cum.

"No, no, no, no!" he yelled.

Wanting to get Joey's cock further into her pussy, she turned around and hung her head over the boardwalk. Joey repositioned himself between her legs, and reinserted his dick into her pussy.

Chandler, taking full advantage of Bonnie's position, was face fucking her and kneeding her tits with gusto. She gulped his cock down, taking every inch.

Joey was pounding her pussy as hard as he could, and she was bucking her hips back and forth to meet his cock.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Joey yelled.

Chandler was pumping his cock with one hand, masturbating into Bonnie's mouth.

His hand, her mouth, her tits bouncing up and down, and the sight of Joey fucking her cunt, Chandler exploded into Bonnie's mouth at the same time Joey filled her cunt with cum.

'Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't stop," Bonnie yelled, "Don't fucking stop fucking me."

Chandler was cumming again and this time all over Bonnie's face.

"Mmmmmmmmm, I love cum on my face. Keep fucking me, Joey!"

Joey was coaxing his cock to get hard again, using Bonnie's pussy as a fuck toy.

"I'm cumming, so, fucking, hard!" Bonnie yelled.

Bonnie's pussy gripped Joey cock tightly as she came. It was the tightest pussy Joey had ever felt, even tighter than his masturbation sleeve.

"Ahhhhhhh, that was great, wasn't it, guys?"

"Uh, we're not gonna tell Ross about this, right?"

"You mean how you fucked my pussy and mouth, and filled them both with cum, you mean, that?"

"Yeah, that."

"My lips are sealed," she promised, "On your cock," she whispered.

RIchard led Monica into another private room, filled with beautiful men and women, with a bed on the floor in the middle of the room.

As Richard and Monica made the way towards the bed, the guests parted like the Red Sea to allow them to get through. It was obvious to Monica, they were expected.

Richard turned to Monica, kissed her gently, and whispered, "You're dessert."

Her heart sank, her nipples tightened, and her pussy gushed.

Richard moved behind her and unzipped her dress and it dropped to the floor exposing her naked body to all the guests.

She was unsure about what was going to happen, but her pussy felt her differently.

Richard led her to the bed. He gently laid her on her back, and sat in a huge leather arm chair directly beside the bed.

Four gorgeous, naked women approached the bed. The two at the foot of the bed, took her ankles. They spread her legs, and cuffed her ankles to each side of the bed.

The women at the head of the bed did the same with her wrists.

Looking up, Monica had a mini-orgasm seeing her naked, bound body in the mirror on the ceiling.

The sound of a gong took Monica by surprise.

Not being able to see what was going on, she saw the reflection of one of the most beautiful woman she had ever laid eyes on crawling onto the foot of the bed.

The guests edged towards the bed. Looking from side to side, Monica saw a wide array of guests. Older men with younger women. Older women with younger men. Women with women and men with men. All groping and kissing each other. All looking at her.

"Fuck, this is sexy," she thought.

The women who was crawling up Monica's body had stunning, beautiful ebony skin. It was glistening from the oil that she was washed with.

Reaching Monica's mouth she stuck a vibrant red tongue into it and at the same time slithered across Monica's body like a serpent oiling her as well.

The woman, reaching Monica's pussy, found it drench with Monica's cum. White pearls were in and around her hole. She stuck her tongue inside Monica's cunt and darted in and out, fucking it, making it flow with even more cum.

Looking up, Monica could she the strength in the woman's back and she flex while she was eating her pussy, and now, a man was behind her fucking the woman's black and pink hole from behind with a long, thick cock.

While Monica's cunt was being fucked with the woman's tongue, she looked over at Richard. He was still dressed, drinking a scotch, and smoking a cigar.

He was enjoying seeing his woman tied up, and tongue fucked so much, there was no need for him to masturbate, and Monica loved it.

The African queen removed her mouth from Monica's pussy, stood up, and gave way to the large-dicked man.

He crawled over to Monica, put the tip of his cock at the entrance of her hole, and drilled her, sending shock waves throughout Monica's body.

Her hands gripped the sheet of the bed. The man pushed in further, until the full 10 inches of his cock was pushing against her pussy' wall.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Monica gasped.

But the sound was quickly muffled as the black beauty sat over her mouth and pushed her cunt onto Monica's mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm, oh god, mmmmmmm, oh god!" she cried with the cunt on her mouth.

The gorgeous woman came into Monica's mouth. She happily swallowed as the man kept assaulting her pussy with his cock.