The One at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica desperately wanted to play with her tits. Her nipples were about to burst from her skin. She didn't have to because a masked man, with silver hair started pinching and sucking them for her.

His hands were soft as they explored her hard small breasts. He was squeezing very hard, just the way she liked it. Just then, the cock in her pussy started to get engorged, and spread her pussy to its fullest.

The man came jerking forward and backwards, and that was the straw that broke Monica's pussy. She arched her back as she came. Letting out a scream of ecstasy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, meeeeeee," She wailed.

As she was cumming, the four gorgeous women reappeared and unchained her from the bed.

The man was playing with her tits, roughly put her on all fours. Raising her head, she saw an older masked couple. The man had a very young woman attached to his cock, and the woman held a very young man's head as he licked her pussy.

Monica got lost gazing at the couple, but the spell was broken by a tongue on her asshole. It was swirling around her rim. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she completely forgot about the couple.

Then, the rimming stopped, and she felt oil being poured on it. The anticipating of getting her ass fucked, made her pussy gush.

Opening her eyes, she was confronted with a petite woman wearing a strap-on was waiting to fuck her mouth.

Opening her mouth, Monica accepted the big black cock. She took the shaft with one hand and forced it into her mouth. As she was fucking her mouth, a cock slipped into her ass.

"Fucckkkkkkkkkkk. Myyyyyy. Asssssssss!" her voice echoed throughout the salon.

She had never had a cock so far into her ass. Ever. Not even with Richard, who was now naked, sitting on the chair, with a young man kneeling between his legs taking his huge tree of a cock in his mouth.

The gong sounded again.

The man took his cock out of her ass, but not before leaving his cum inside of it. The woman who was fucking her mouth, stopped and walked away. Monica was preparing herself for what was next.

A procession of people dressed in black robes, wearing golden masks, made its way to the bed.

Circling her, they disrobed. Each of the men had sculpted bodies, and thick, hard cocks, that made Monica lick her lips.

The first man entered her ass from behind and immediately rolled her on her back. Monica pushed back and forth to get as much cock into her ass as possible, all the while looking into Richard's eyes.

She was about to cum, but before she could, a second man pushed her back and pushed his cock into her pussy. And then a third forced his cock into her mouth.

The sensation of having her ass pumped, and her pussy drilled, and her mouth fucked, and the idea that the guests, especially Richard, watching her, who were all now in the throes of fucking in every sense of the matter, made her cum. Over and over and over.

The gong rang again.

The men took their cum soaked cocks out of her holes, put their robes back on, and walked out of the room.

Monica, rolled over on her side, completely exhausted and satisfied. She blinked to clear her eyesight, and saw the older couple take off their masks.

Her jaw dropped: It was her mom and dad.

The weekend ended with Rachel balding Bonnie, Ross breaking up with Bonnie, and then Ross and Rachel getting back together again, and with all that drama, everyone was just glad to be home, again.

But Monica, Joey, and Chandler were sitting at the kitchen table looking forlorn and depressed.

"What is wrong with you guys," Ross asked.

"It's between us and the sea, Ross!" Joey yelled.

"What happened on that beach?" Rachel asked.

Monica stood up.

"We had lunch. I ate a lot, and I mean, a lot of oysters. And, well," she hesitated, "I got real horny."

"You what?" Ross asked.

"I mean really horny, and need to get fucked, and fucked hard, but I didn't have my vibrator..."

Ross, Rachel, and Phoebe looked at her, and then turned towards Joey.

"Joey!" they screamed.

"That's right I stepped up! If I had to I'd fuck any one of you," he paused, "But I couldn't do it, I got...stage fright..."

"So..." Monica continued looking at Chandler.

"Chandler!"

"I know, I know, I know, I fucked Monica!"

"You fucked my sister!" Ross yelled.

"Man, I really didn't get fucked enough this weekend," Phoebe said sadly.

End