All Comments on 'The One for Me Ch. 04-06'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

noticed some errors in content. the hotel name, him and his dad had to go to her apt without leaving it, even they describe the same event or words said differently

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very confusing

The errors ruined the story, your editor if you have one didn't do the job. I have read a few of your stories, and it seems there are a lot of different techniques in these offerings.

Its as if more than one person wrote it and everything was cut and pasted together.

I am not a literary icon but it is very obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So lovely!!

What a wonderful description of people that just care for each other!

If only all people could feel like this. Seeing what really matters!

'Iread2relax' u have a very big heart!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice Story

I enjoyed this story. I like the fact that the male and female protagonist stayed true to their beliefs and convictions. So many young and old alike today compromise their values and although these two did slip up, they remained steadfast. Thank you, Iread, for sharing this tale. There were a few errors, but really, the content still flowed clearly.

Cindy Notts

SultrychocolatesistaSultrychocolatesistaalmost 11 years ago
Very sweet

Keep writing IR2R, I will keep reading. :-)

blastwizardblastwizardalmost 11 years ago
It is GOOD to be LOVED!

This really is a sweet story and it was just what I needed after a hectic work day. I can read about vamps and politics all day long, but sometimes you want a little bitter-sweet that ends with a smile. Fun Stuff!!!! Thanks!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 11 years ago

I love this story. It was different but I loved it. Looking for more exciting adventures, drama, romance, etc....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent!

The wedding bed is undefiled, but we as humans sometimes take things out of order. Realistic!!! It does happen, especially with all the fireworks.Excellent. :-)

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Great job as usual. I love that it was a short read, it didn't have to be long and drawn out for the story to be excellent. Ross and Anna were made for each other. They stood up for each other and didn't let their parents or the Smiths get in between them. At the end of the day they are adults and love each other.

northlandernorthlanderalmost 11 years ago
A Sweet Story

Ok so there were some errors. As most of us are amateur writers, they are only to be expected. This was a really sweet story, that showed some of the problems that can happen between different religions, and different upbringings. A good effort, and a writer to watch out for

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 11 years ago
I'm glad I was wrong about the ending

I expected a "twist" - that they would find out that Ross' mother was Anna's birth mother, and so they could not get married.

I'm glad I was wrong, and that you stuck with a romantic ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

If I could have I would have added more stars. A great story by a great author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely

What a lovely story; thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anna’s skin color seems to darken as the story goes on. In the first chapter, she was described as caramel, then milky chocolate brown. At the start of this chapter, she is described as deep brown.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories