The One Hour Escape Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, my hands moved to her breasts. I shifted around behind her head and massaged across her chest. I began on the outsides, across the top, underneath, between. This approach was normal, but I also found that it built anticipation. Her breasts really felt great -- firm and full. She had been gifted a bit up top and she really did look great. And as her breasts fell to the side, it was obvious that everything was 100% real.

Finally, my fingers moved across her nipples. She let out a moan. Her eyes shot open and looked right up at me. I stopped for a moment to be sure she was ok. She just nodded her head at me, urging me to continue. And so I did.

Her hard nipples moved beneath my fingers. I massaged her entire breasts over and over, ending at her nipples each time, alternating between deep kneading and sweeping strokes. Her body squirmed a bit as her breathing got shallower. I didn't want to drive her nuts so I took a few more relaxing full body sweeps along her torso and then her arms and then stopped.

She looked up and silently smiled.

"Are you ok, Susan?"

She nodded.

"Susan, take as much time as you need. I will be outside."

She finally came out after about ten minutes, her face flushed. She somewhat shyly looked at me and smiled, "thank you Carter, that was... something."

"Susan, please make sure you let me know if I do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable."

"Oh don't worry sweetheart, there was nothing uncomfortable about that. I could totally use one of those daily! Whew!" She laughed.

She came forward and gave me a long hug and a gentle kiss on the cheek, and then shyly scooted out the door.

+++++

It was a quiet Tuesday morning. I had been open for about three weeks and had picked up several customers (mostly friends of Susan's but some others as well), and a few of those had come back for second and third visits. Except for Susan, all wanted some variation of a back massage. Only one other woman undressed to any level and Susan was the only to actually totally undress. I was fine with all of that as I wanted customers who had found their comfort level with me and wanted repeat visits.

I really wanted to fill my schedule, which was what I desperately needed to happen in order to make this work. Word of mouth with the few newspaper ads hadn't paid off yet. All but one of my clients were women aged 45 to 65, the one exception being in her upper thirties, and that was mostly fine with me, but I knew I would be smart to tap into a few other demographics.

"Hi! Are you Carter?" A pretty woman, about my age or a little younger with dark hair done up in a bun, had walked through my door. I initially didn't notice her as I was sorting bills and receipts at the main desk. I probably should put one of those bell things on the door to give a signal when it is opened.

"Sure am. Welcome to the One Hour Escape. Can I help you?"

She slipped her fingers into her jean pocket and produced a little coupon and handed it to me.

"Your sister Chloe gave me this as a birthday present. I hope it is still good? And ok to be transferable?" She grinned hopefully.

"Sure. I actually don't have anyone scheduled now if you want to get your massage now. Or would you prefer to schedule a time for later?"

"Now is perfect! Thanks Carter! I am Katie. A pleasure." She shook my hand.

"Great, nice to meet you, so the coupon is for any massage you like. It's not like I offer a lot of varieties, but just let me know where you'd like me to focus."

"Hmm, my back, neck. Um.. do you do like legs and arms too?" She had started casually leaning on the desk as we worked out the details.

"Sure. Have you gotten a massage before?"

"Uh, not professionally. Just a kinda clumsy boyfriend." She grinned at me. She had this really pretty smile -- her whole face lit up. Very cute really.

"Ok, no problem at all. I always say up front that it is important for you to be comfortable with how I am massaging you. Please let me know as we go what is working and what isn't." I checked her eyes for being ok with it. She just smiled at me brightly and nodded her head. This girl seemed like a lot of fun.

I led her into the room and quickly set everything out. "Ok, so I am going to let you get ready. You can wear whatever makes you feel comfortable wearing. I know a guy doing this causes some women to be a little nervous up front."

She smiled and nodded.

A few minutes later she called me back into the room where I found her lying face down, the towel laying across her bottom. She looked to be topless.

I began by warming up my hands, "So how do you know my sister?"

"Oh, I am not super close. I am her yoga instructor for a class she takes at the Y."

"Oh very cool. Well that was nice of her to give you a massage then." I moved my fingers around the back of her neck.

"Sure was! She is very sweet... and a little crazy, no offense."

"Ha, you don't have to tell me. I grew up with her. She is pretty much certifiable. I could tell you some stories... "

She giggled, "I bet you could! Might have to squeeze some of those out of you some time... "

I moved to her shoulders, where I found some stiffness, "Ooooh!" She tensed up some more. Apparently I had found a tough spot.

"Let me work on that a bit. It will hurt a little initially but I know I can help."

"Ok, go for it."

I pressed my thumbs into her shoulders, working out the tightness. To my enjoyment, she grunted several times as I worked out the kinks. I felt the knots finally give way. I passed my hands over the area several more times. Finally, I moved down her back.

"Ooooo you are good! Chloe said you had magic fingers, which of course made me slightly uncomfortable until I realized you did massages!" She giggled. I chuckled.

I eventually made it to the small of her back. Of course being a yoga instructor meant Katie really was in excellent shape, so I have to admit I enjoyed the entire process. As weird as it sounded, she really had a lovely back. Muscled but not overly so. Slender but not skinny. Essentially very athletic.

I used my thumbs along the center, moving down to her lower back, and then swept my hands back up towards her shoulders. My fingers stretched along her sides at each sweep of my hands.

I spent some time pressing hard into her lower back. She let out moans at each renewed press, which of course made me want to do that for the next several hours.

At times I found it difficult to see people I had massaged, in college or in my training classes, ONLY as a client. Sometimes I found them attractive enough that I needed to be intentional about reminding myself of our distinct roles. Katie turned out to be one of those. She was becoming a bit distracting.

As I knew she was an athlete, I decided to incorporate some muscle stretching in the massage, pulling her arms back while focusing on massaging her muscles. As I pulled her arm back, I could see the smile on her face, her eyes closed. Again, my compensation.

I moved to her feet and began kneading and massaging her soles, pressing my thumbs deeply into her foot.

Suddenly I heard, "Oh my God!"

"Are you ok?" I immediately stopped, worried I had done something wrong. She glanced back at me with a surprised expression, "Please Carter keep going. That was fucking awesome!"

I smiled to myself and continued on, deciding to spend a bit longer on her feet. And man did she seem appreciative. She was moaning and making all sorts of noises, her toes kinda wiggling at each movement. I know for some people, feet can be a bit of an erogenous zone. The way she was acting, I think we found one.

I moved to her ankles and her calves. I figured she probably would be fine with thighs but would stop there. I focused on each of her thighs, stopping just short of the towel-line. I then did some final sweeping along her back and legs, circulation and all that.

"Ok Katie, I am done with your back. Did you want to massage arms and legs on your front?"

"Carter, I am gonna be really honest, if I turn over and let you keep going I probably will orgasm, so we probably should stop here! That's kinda a second date thing... " She was smiling jokingly at me as she sat up, holding the towel against her chest.

"Yes ma'am. Sounds good."

"But next time, I think I am going to work myself up to it. Whew. I almost feel like we should cuddle after that!" I loved how her face lit up as she laughed at her joke. This girl knew how to laugh.

I laughed again. "How about I give you a few minutes to reorient yourself?" She nodded appreciatively.

About five minutes later, she came out dressed.

"Ok, I am going to call Chloe and see if I can get another coupon. Seriously, all of that was amazing, Carter."

"I am glad you enjoyed it, Katie."

"Let me give you a call so we can set up another."

She paused. "Can I give you a hug before I leave, Carter?"

"Of course."

And she did. Her arms hooked behind my shoulders, making my arms move around her back.

"Thank you Carter. Honestly. You are amazing!" And with that she scooted out the door.

+++++

And she did arrange for another visit, which would be the following Wednesday morning.

In the meantime, Susan came again, with her third visit resulting in her wanting me massaging every bit of her except for a very thin towel covering right across her lap. I think a part of her wanted to be naked in front of me. Kinda an exhibitionist thing. And to be honest, it was pretty hot, with her shapely and very natural body glistening with oil all over her. Yep, I had to intentionally remind myself to behave and stay focused, but I very much enjoyed it. I have a penis so I cannot be blamed here.

I really was looking forward to Katie coming back. Even if Susan was a bit of an erotic experience, I knew it was really about an escape for her. Katie? Well she was more my age. So when Wednesday finally rolled around, I was pretty excited for Katie to come back. She walked in right at 10 am that morning.

Even with knowing she was coming, I had lost track of time and been stressing over trying to drum up business -- updating social media stuff, which I pretty much hated, running numbers on ads and even just general bookkeeping.

"Carter, my man!" Katie energetically approached the desk, scooted around to my side and waited with arms outstretched for me to stand for a hug.

Who am I to argue? I hugged her tight.

"How is it going Katie?"

"Pretty good now that I am gonna get some serious rubbing here!" Noticing my fake smile in response, she raised her eyebrow as she looked at me, "what's wrong? You aren't excited about your chance to rub me down?"

"Oh I am definitely looking forward to rubbing you down...wait...that sounded creepy and pretty unprofessional."

Katie laughed, "you are adorable. Harmless flirting and innuendo, my good man." But then she leaned on the desk, "but seriously, what is wrong?"

"Thanks. Just business stuff."

"Like what?"

She wasn't going to let it go. Ok then. "Well I have had some interest here, but mostly of an older variety, well except you of course." I then pointed at the screen, "so I am trying to get a social media presence going and let's just say it is not my forte. I kinda don't even know where to start with it."

She nodded and mmhmm-ed as she looked over my shoulder. I could smell a bit of flowers - like a body wash scent or something. She probably did an early morning yoga class and a shower before coming here. Hmm, Katie in the shower...

"Are you promoting your posts?" She brought me out of my little moment.

"Huh?"

She gave me a bemused smile. "You really don't know what you are doing, do you?"

I shrugged, "no idea."

"Dude! We have to get your online business presence together! Ok, let's spice up the social media pages, then you need to connect with people online to get your name out so your posts show in other people's feeds, ya know... " she kept mumbling to herself as she reached across and took over my keyboard.

I kinda stopped listening and started admiring her skin. For a woman with such dark hair, her skin was really creamy. Not fair exactly, just lighter. And today since she had opted for a crop tank and skinny jeans, and she made it look great, I got to see a bit more of her with her stomach exposed.

"... are you even listening to me?" She had stood back up and her hands were resting on her hips.

"Um, sorry. So I never really did much of this kind of stuff in college."

"What are you Benjamin Button? A secret boomer in a mask?"

"Benjamin Button?"

"Yeah, the guy who aged backwards. You know, because... never mind. Look, I am now your Sr. Executive Vice President for Marketing and Social Media."

"You have quite a title there."

She grinned, "I am that good."

"Ok, but see the problem is that I am barely scraping by since I am starting out... "

"Pfft. You are going to pay me in massages. Two a week?"

"I will do as many as you want."

"Making a mental note that you are also terrible at negotiations. Ok, unlimited massages it is!"

"Why are you helping me, Katie?"

She sat on the edge of the desk next to me, "seriously, I like you. You are nice and you are also gifted with magic hands so it is in my best interest for you to survive here."

It was my turn to hug her. "Thanks Katie." She just smiled as she went to the back room to get ready for her massage.

Katie did want a bit more 'rubbed down,' as she liked to put it, but she kept her modesty. She definitely took advantage of another towel as she turned over, with one draped across her panty covered lap, the other draped across her bare chest. So in my secret little perverted world, I got to see a little more of her when her exposed stomach came into view, even more than her tank had revealed. But of course I suddenly shifted back to being a non-perverted professional. Somehow.

"Ok, so let's get to work!"

Katie had just come back out, dressed and glowing a little. I was secretly taking all of the credit for the happy glow.

"I'm sorry?"

"Well I need to earn my massages." She had come around to the seat at the desk, standing next to me waiting with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh right." I hopped up and she took my seat, and then proceeded to start working on a Facebook page. She then took her phone out and started walking around taking photos -- front door 'open sign,' lobby area, massage table with a towel sorta strewn across the table. I assumed she was trying to get some photos for online stuff. Finally she stopped in front of me and seemed to be looking at my clothes.

"You haven't done the uniform thing yet have you?"

I was wearing what I always wore -- a plain white tee-shirt and jeans, or on some days sweatpants.

"Well I think we need uniforms." She moved back around the desk and started looking on the computer.

"What exactly does a massage uniform look like?" I asked. I had no reference for this.

"Well, it depends on what you want to communicate. If this was like a chain place, then we would be wearing logo-ed golf shirts with khaki pants or something. Like Best Buy employees. If it was the beginning of a porn set in a massage parlor, then you would be wearing a tiny pair of tight shorts and that's it." She grinned.

"Yeah, I am not going for the porno look."

"Fine, ruin my fantasy. We will call that one Plan B!" She looked at me quizzically for a moment, biting her bottom lip in thought. "I think we need safe and comfortable, right?"

"Yeah, I think so."

She nodded and returned to the computer and apparently searched around for a minute.

"How about these? They would not be as popular with your older female crowd as my plan for you in tight tiny shorts but...." She pointed to some clean white baggier cotton pants. The models on the site were wearing white shirts with them. The girl was wearing a crop top, but it wasn't inappropriate, just a bit of midriff.

"Yeah, I guess that would look good. Maybe with a logo?"

"Wait, do you have a logo?"

"Uh... "

She laughed. "Thank god you have me, huh?" She then pulled out a paper and started to sketch out some ideas.

+++++

By the time the uniforms arrived, Katie had actually been working for me for a week. She came in three full days and two half days that week. I told her she didn't need to be there that much but she insisted.

I actually secretly kept track of her hours and planned on cutting her a paycheck every two weeks. I found out in down-time conversations that she only had the job at the Y. She recently left a clothing store sales job because she said her boss made her feel very uncomfortable. She didn't elaborate. So apparently with only her part time yoga gig she actually kinda needed employment.

And she was earning her keep too. With her social media efforts, I picked up ten new clients, and subsequently I was starting to be able to afford her. Seemingly this new group was younger, in their thirties, and were kinda soccer mom types. I guess they were my Facebook group. Interestingly, but maybe not completely surprisingly, I had yet to secure a male client. I mean what dude would want a dude massaging him? Maybe a gay guy. I would prefer a woman, I know.

So Katie took a few pictures of me, and a few selfies of her with me in our new uniforms. It should be noted that she ended up getting the cropped tee version for herself. I think for her it was no big deal at all as she wore sports bras and such to do yoga and often wore slightly revealing clothing to see me at the shop. While she did not plunge into the exhibitionism level of Susan when I massaged her, she didn't mind showing off her figure. Maybe there was a line there somewhere for her. Anyway, it looked cute and appropriate on her. And comfortable, which is what she likely was going for.

She had taken to 'woman' the desk and the phones while I was with clients in the back, so she became the pretty smiling face everyone saw when they arrived. This worked great. It is entirely possible that before her I could have had potential clients coming through my door when I was otherwise occupied in the back and I would have never known it. Regardless, with her help my schedule actually started filling up.

So it eventually came as no surprise that Katie and Susan met. They took to each other quickly. Susan got a bit motherly with her and Katie seemed to like it.

"Are you going to teach her your magic method?"

Susan had come out of the back room following her now completely naked massage with me. She didn't even bother with the towel anymore. She always blushed a little but ended up having this little naughty grin each time. I have to admit that I even noticed that she trimmed her pubic hair into more of a landing strip as compared to the first time she decided to not use a towel on her lap.

"I am not sure she wants to... " I began.

"Well you never asked!" Katie injected.

I stared at Katie for a moment. "Are you interested?"

She got serious and then shrugged. "Maybe. I think so. I mean Yoga cannot be full a time gig, and I like working here. So yeah, if you'd be willing I would really like that."

Susan briefly interjected. "Honestly Carter, and please do not be offended by this, but some of my friends rejected the idea of coming here because there was only a male giving massages, no matter how much I insisted that you were amazing," she paused, looking a little embarrassed. "Yeah... uh... you two may be able to open up your business to more if she was available too."

Katie and I stared at each other again. "Well you could apprentice here and I can help you pass the exam... "

She smiled brightly at me.

+++++

And that is how I found myself on the other side of the opening conversation in the massage room with Katie one late afternoon.