The One Hour Escape Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok Carter. It is very important that you communicate to me how you FEEEEEEL during this process. This works best if we keep an open line of communication mmkay? Tell me what is amazing and what is slightly amazing and this will work out just awesome!" She obviously was hamming it up, which of course was cute. I just laughed.

"You can strip down as much as you like. Sadly I do not have any tight tiny shorts available as someone was opposed to them, but you can wear what makes you most comfortable. Obviously some men can feel a little uncomfortable being undressed in front of an intimidating and empowered super woman like myself, so you do you, bud. Ok call me when you are ready! Toodles!"

And with that she turned and walked out. Cute.

I opted to fully strip. Honestly, I wanted her to completely dive in as she had already been given an introduction to massaging by receiving several from me. While I never verbally walked through those with her, I figured I could refer back to them as I worked the steps this time around. And no underwear meant she could access my glutes. Women have been known to wear thongs. Males don't usually unless they are strippers. Or kinky I guess.

"Ready." I had managed to drape the towel across my ass, covering essentials.

She came in and smiled. "Comfy?"

"Indeed."

She paused for a moment, nodded and then grabbed the oil bottle.

She started off a bit too tenderly, so I had to get her to apply pressure. After about ten minutes, she was getting there. Her hands did feel great on my shoulders and upper back, especially as she kneaded my muscles. I gave her brief directions each time we moved on to a new area in the massage, sometimes stopping her completely to talk about muscle groups. Occasionally I found my mind wandering a bit, her fingers gently touching me as I talked through it all.

When we made it to the lower back, I told her to lower the towel just a bit as the edge was above my waist. She paused for a moment after she lowered it down. I think she realized my state of undress beneath the towel.

Best to be open here. "I prepared for you to massage my glutes, Katie. If you don't feel comfortable with it by the time we reach that point then that is ok."

"Ok Carter. Just... uh... a bit surprised."

"Sorry, I really didn't mean to upset you. Just wanted to prepare you for all possibilities."

"I wouldn't say I am upset, Carter." I couldn't see the expression on her face but I could almost sense that she was amused.

I do love for my lower back to be massaged. And her fingers felt great. She had really gotten the hang of the amount of pressure she should be applying by this point so she was doing great. Her fingers dug in a bit and I found myself moaning a bit. She stopped.

I exhaled. "Those were good moans, Katie."

She giggled. "Do I do that?"

"Yep, all the time. Kinda my favorite part." And then my creepy statement alarm went off, "wait, that sounded bad. I can just tell you are enjoying it when you... you know... make noises... and stuff."

She giggled again. "You are so freakin adorable." She then paused again, "but yeah I can see how making someone... make noises... can be a favorite part." She paused only briefly. "Ok leg time!"

I laughed, "you usually don't need to announce it like you are calling out a Bingo number."

"Right. Uh Mr. James. I am going to massage your legs now if that is ok."

"Sure."

She worked the soles of my feet, which was great. We talked about that a bit, which of course prompted her to reveal how she is a huge fan of foot rubs. I of course could tell. She moved up calves and onto my thighs.

Now with women, moving up to upper thighs is not a huge deal, as long as the woman feels safe and comfortable and as long as the upper thigh massage doesn't bring fingers against spots of a more personal or erotic nature. With men, it can be more difficult, especially if the guy is naked, as I was.

"Ok, let's pause for a moment. You are really doing great. Let's talk about male genitalia."

"Uh pardon?"

I glanced back at her, her face beet red. "Uh sorry, I could have been more delicate there. Let's talk about how when you massage thighs you need to be aware of privacy issues related to male genitalia."

She just nodded.

I paused for a moment. This was more difficult than I had thought when I started this lecture. I kept it simple.

"Be aware if the client is tucked up or down and how far your hands go and what inadvertently might become visible." I rushed this phrase out, opting for the brief approach.

She just nodded at me, never losing the blush.

I had tucked up, so really it was just the boys who were potentially visible.

She got high on my thighs, a little lower on my inner thighs, and stayed clear of brushing anything she obviously was trying to avoid.

She finally found her voice again, "I am ready to do your glutes, Carter. Would you like me to do that for you?"

"Yes please."

"Ooooookeydoke." She hesitantly moved the towel up, keeping it over the line but exposing my right cheek.

Then she very carefully touched my skin.

"Katie, I know this is a little odd, but just think of it clinically. You aren't just groping my ass, but rather you are massaging my glutes."

She mumbled incomprehensibly in response and pressed her fingers harder. It started to feel good. Of course my lecture about being clinical didn't keep the thought of Katie massaging parts of my naked ass at bay. I could feel a bit of a physical reaction begin, so I had to shift my thinking away to other things.

I tried to give her very clinical guidance as she did each side. Once she was done, I heard her breathe out and then ask, "front?"

I nodded. I guided her through the process of holding the towel up with her head turned to preserve my privacy as I turned over.

I would say I was at a half erection at this point. The reality is that a man can get erections when being massaged, even if the person massaging is not attractive to the man. It was something to discuss. Now I had to balance that with drawing attention to it. I decided I just hoped it would not become obvious and I would instead put it off to our debrief.

She did great with my shoulders, arms and chest. But, with me seeing her moving around, a little bit of her stomach on display, her pretty face close to me, her eyes constantly on my skin and her hands rubbing oil down my stomach, I could not stop the inevitable.

And her eyes went wide. And then her cheeks went red again. And I went red. Guess it needed to be discussed.

"Thanks Katie. I think that's good."

"Oh... thanks... uh I am sorry. I did something wrong, right?"

"No no! Just it is time to debrief."

"Ok." She was so distracted by being distressed that she just sat down next to me on the table. I had thought about getting dressed first, but instead pulled the towel around myself and sat next to her.

"Ok, we have to talk about the last bit."

She nodded.

"Sorry that happened, but it will when men are involved. Obviously if a woman is enjoying herself, her... arousal... may be a little more hidden. Less obvious. With men it is obviously... um more obvious."

She nodded again. I was being rather captain obvious at this point, which was dumb. Best to move onto the practical.

"It is best to just act like all is normal. Chances are the guy may be even more embarrassed than you are."

"Were you embarrassed, Carter?"

"Yes, and sorry."

"No worries, it's normal and expected." She nodded her head sagely. "How was that?" She managed a cute grin.

I smiled. "Perfect."

So then we debriefed on other topics less scandalous. I attached terms and official phrases to the various types of massaging techniques she did. She actually pulled out her phone at some point and took notes.

After she let me get dressed, she insisted on taking me to the café two doors down. I had seen it before, but obviously was rather focused on my business. She said she had been eyeballing it, it looked cute, and she liked a Frappuccino and such.

When we got there, the place was empty except for a middle aged blond woman behind the counter. When she heard the door she looked up from whatever she was doing and smiled at us.

"Welcome to the Nice Buns Bakery and Café!"

"Thanks! Super cute name, by the way." Katie walked up and began eyeballing the menu options on a board behind the café woman.

"Thanks. I thought so." She paused. "Do you own the massage place a few doors down?" My eyes tracked to hers quickly and registered what she asked, not realizing at first she had shifted to talking to me.

"Oh yes. I do. Only been there about a month or so."

"Looks like you are doing well though."

"Things are picking up, so yeah we are pleased."

"Oh sorry, I am Carol-Anne."

"I am Carter. And this is Katie." I held out my hand. She smiled and grasped it.

"Nice to meet you Carter and Katie. So have you decided on what you would like?"

We ordered a few Frappuccinos and Katie got a piece of pie and moved to a booth. And Carol-Anne got busy.

"So when do you think I will be ready?"

"Ready for....?" She immediately smirked at me. "Oh, you mean to do a massage on a customer?" She nodded. "Oh I think soon. I imagine it would be good to offer a few free ones to people so you can practice on them. Different body types, preferences, reactions, even genders, you know."

Carol-Anne came over to serve us our Frappuccinos and Katie's dessert, "here you go."

"Thanks! This looks amazing!" Katie didn't waste any time as she started right on the pie.

"You know, I actually need to thank you too," Carol-Anne slightly smiled at me after getting us all set up.

"Oh?"

"A few of your patrons meet friends over here after getting massages, so I have seen a small uptick in business." She paused. "Any little bit helps."

Katie came up for air. "Well that makes sense. Treat yourself and all -- get a massage then eat some dessert and drink coffee. If there was a hair and nail salon in this strip mall then it would be perfect."

"So true," Carol-Anne smiled. "And incidentally they really say nothing but amazing things about you, Carter." But she glanced at Katie, "I am sorry Katie, I am sure you are very talented as well. I am sure these women just happened to have Carter those days."

"Oh no worries. I am in training and haven't exactly massaged anyone. Well except Carter. And just now. So I am brand spanking new."

"Oh great." She paused, "But I might have to come to you myself. Heard too many good things."

"Whenever you like," I smiled at her, "and if you want a discount on a discount, then you can get my pie-gobbling apprentice over here, under my supervision, to do it." They both giggled.

"I just might do that." She casually stood by us a moment longer. "And maybe we can talk about a bit of a cross-promotion between our two businesses?"

It took only a moment to consider it. "That sounds great to me, Carol-Anne."

And with that, I learned another small lesson in symbiotic and generally mutually beneficial relationships in business.