The One Hour Escape Ch. 01

Story Info
Growing a massage business one rub at a time.
9.4k words
4.64
26.9k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonO
SimonO
584 Followers

Simon Says:

For those who haven't read any of my stuff before, I am all about the slow-burn. Be forewarned.

I am hesitant to put labels on things, but I guess this falls in the category of "erotic couplings" with a little bit of romance, some exhibitionism, and some mature (older woman) thrown in.

And I have never written a massage story before, but read a few that inspired this. I wish I could find them again. If I do, then I will update this to point to them.

Enjoy :)

++++++

This would do. I think. I mean, I could picture the handful of chairs and a couch with a small desk. Maybe some cheaper generic art and a few plants or something. I really needed to make sure the ambience was right though.

Susan Palmer, my realtor, smiled at me as I surveyed the space.

"Want to see the other two rooms, Carter?"

"Sure Susan. Lead on."

She nodded and then we moved towards the back rooms, equal size, and equally fine. I would actually call it all functional.

The front room was more of a rectangle (40 foot by 15 foot) with the two doors leading towards the back two 20-foot by 20-foot rooms. The size was fine for its function. I could picture everything, well functionally anyway, the decorations might require my sister's guidance.

The price fell within my range, the location put it right in the middle of a relatively thriving high commercial area of mid-town, the back rooms actually didn't have windows, which was actually preferable for this work.

"This is perfect. Let's do this, Susan."

The older woman grinned and immediately began dialing on her cell phone to begin the process of the lease agreement.

I felt pretty excited about starting my own business. Graduating with an English degree four years earlier didn't exactly open doors. I didn't really want to immediately go to graduate school, so instead focused on saving as much money as I could over the last four years so that I could do the very thing I was doing right now. If this worked, I might just forget about graduate school altogether.

Of course, my parents weren't terribly excited about helping me earn a bachelor's degree only to see me not use it for anything remotely to do with a job, but they will get over it. I had become a businessman now. Maybe.

I discovered my ability to massage while dating a girl named Sherry in college. She played for the university field hockey team and constantly ended up with sore shoulders, back and legs. One night, I offered to massage her, she consented and the next thing I know she is loaning me out to her team mates and fellow dorm residents. Apparently, I am pretty sensitive, have strong fingers, a good focus on details and am meticulous.

We broke up my senior year. Well mostly she broke it off. I am pretty sure my lack of a career path concerned her the most. Even after Sherry and I broke up, I still gave her massages as I actually kind of enjoyed it. I think she got the best part of our relationship even after we broke it off. And during those experiences I discovered I might actually enjoy doing it for a living.

So, I graduated, found two jobs, one as a customer service representative for a construction supply dealer and the other as a second shift warehouse stocker for a large retailer, neglected any social life and worked almost non-stop for four years, saved up a lot of money living on as little as possible, somehow squeezed in coursework and study time for the massage therapist licensure test and eventually ended up in a new office space to sign some lease papers to begin my own place.

I am sure there aren't a lot of 26-year old guys starting their own businesses, but I am not going to let that stop me.

Yep, this would be perfect.

"Let's go back to my office and get everything signed," Susan had returned after her flurry of calls.

I just nodded and followed her out.

"When do you think you will be ready to open?" she asked as I slipped into the passenger side of her silver Lexus.

"I am hoping in about two to four weeks. Stuff is on order but I have to get everything set up. Still trying to figure this stuff out, honestly."

"Well you will have to text me a date so I can be your first customer!" She said with a wide smile and a little twinkle in her eye.

I doubted she was flirting with me as she was essentially older than mom, probably in her mid-fifties, and was married, but who knows? She might just like innocent flirting with a younger guy. Or maybe I was totally mis-reading this and she was excited about getting a massage. Regardless, she was an attractive older but pretty fit blonde woman and I didn't mind it.

"I would love to have you as my first customer. Sounds great!"

++++++

"All ready?"

Susan, true to her word, wanted to be my first customer. And here she was on the opening day of The One Hour Escape Massages. My little sister, Chloe, had come through and gave me some decorating suggestions. As a guy I honestly would have just put in the furniture and called it a day, but she had done a really nice job of finding affordable plants, art and other little nick knacks to spread around.

I was especially happy with how the massage room turned out as she had designed it as rather clean with mostly white and cream colors, but also warm and inviting. I honestly wanted it to feel like an escape for the busy person and she pulled it off nicely. All of it cost, with the massage table itself being my most expensive purchase, but totally worth it.

The third room I used for storage and for laundry.

The space really had come together.

Of course, I paid Chloe for her work with five free massages. She already took me up on one of them.

Susan smiled at me a little nervously and followed me into the other room.

"Is this your first massage, Susan?"

She nodded, "we had a local massage place several years ago, but nothing replaced it after it closed down. The next nearest one is an hour away so it isn't close enough. I never had a chance to go get one."

She paused a second, "that and I never felt exactly comfortable."

She was fidgeting. I understood. "But the good news for you is that you have no competition." She smiled at me, always the encourager.

I grabbed a terry cloth robe and walked back towards her as she paused in the doorway.

"Susan, it is very important for you to be comfortable. Communication is the key thing here, so please tell me what hurts, what feels good and if at any point I am making you uncomfortable, ok?" I then paused, "Of course please tell me what you like as well."

She nodded again, "Thanks Carter." She didn't seem to totally relax but it seemed to be a step in the right direction.

I handed her the robe. "Now you said you wanted 'the works'" I air quoted as I stood near her. "What this usually means is a full body massage, but again, you need to be comfortable. We can begin with shoulders and neck and see how things go, ok?" I figured leading her a little and helping her make decisions would help her feel a little safer, especially if my taking control showed concern about her comfort.

She actually seemed to be blushing at this point. I know that some women probably would feel more comfortable in this situation with another woman, and in this case, I think Susan felt more excited about the idea of the massage without thinking through all of the details of it. Now that she faced being partially undressed in front of her former male client, she seemed to be hesitating.

"You may take off as much as you like. I will be respecting your privacy and will never reveal you in the process. When you are ready you can undress as much as you want behind the dressing screen. Or even not at all if you like." I pointed to the sizeable screen on the other side of the room.

She nodded again as I headed towards the door.

"I will wait outside. Call when you are ready, Susan."

While I didn't exactly consider Susan a friend, I did consider her closer maybe than just someone I did business with. In between really as we had really gotten to know each other though the leasing process. So, I wanted to make sure I did a good job with her. And, well, I hoped that she would tell others about me as she seemed to be pretty connected with the movers and shakers of this town.

"Carter? I am ready."

"Ok, coming back in," I called back.

I stepped into the dimly lit room to find Susan standing next to the massage table, wearing the robe and nervously crossing her hands in front of her.

"Ok, let's get you on the table. When you are ready, you may remove your robe and lay face down on the table. I will put a towel across you to preserve your modesty. OK?"

She nodded again. I turned my back and waited again. When I heard her murmur something softly I assumed she was ready

Sure enough, I found her laying on the table. She had managed to put the towel mostly over her bottom, her bra clearly still on her exposed back.

I brought my small bottle of oil closer and began preparing my hands. I could barely see her eyes closed, her face slightly turned towards me.

"Ok, I am beginning."

I slowly ran my hands up her back, over her bra and began to knead her muscles. She felt rather tense. And in this case, it may have been because of me.

What I love about massaging others is feeling like I am giving great pleasure to them. The girls I massaged in college would make cute little sounds when they felt a particular spot being pushed out. This was my compensation. Well now I needed the money to keep everything open, but back then all I wanted was to hear those noises and see satisfied faces, which now I guess mean repeat satisfied customers and paying the bills.

Susan still remained stiff for the first part of the massage. My fingers pushed on her shoulders, but she just kept them tight and rigid.

I began focusing on her neck, pushing into her with my thumbs while rubbing against the inside of her shoulders. The oil made my fingers glide across her skin. And then I heard it, a sigh. That meant she had started to relax some. Good. That's my compensation right there.

The music softly played in the background. I had thought to light the candles my sister had suggested, with the lights low. And here I was doing my first massage in my very own place. I honestly started to get pumped. I grinned like a doofus. Thankfully Susan couldn't see my face.

But I refocused and moved my thumbs from her neck to her shoulders.

"Susan, is it ok if I push your bra straps down for a moment? I am not removing anything."

"Mmhmm" she mumbled.

I had decided in my efforts to remain professional in this new business venture, I would try to avoid admiring women's bodies as I massaged, but I am a fan of women's necks and shoulders. The slope there is very inviting. Sensual even. And Susan's neck looked very alluring. But I was not about to give into vampire urges so I let her be.

I moved her straps down her arms and began rubbing her shoulders in circular motions. I heard her let out small moans as I pushed against her. "That's... good," she murmured.

"Susan, should I move to your arms?"

"Mmhmm"

I enjoyed seeing her melt into the table as I continued to work on her body. I moved my hands up the outside and back down the center of her back, across her bra, which then prompted her to ask me to unhook her bra. She kept it on her chest and looped onto her shoulders, but I considered that a step for her.

I eventually began using my hands in a sweeping motion up and down her back. She almost starting grunting at each pass.

I moved to her feet next, rubbing and kneading into her soles. Women especially seem to love that. I rubbed the inside and outside of her calves, feeling the muscles moving beneath my fingers.

I ended up finishing up on her legs just above her knees. That seemed to be the line in the sand for her. She indicated she wasn't in need of help with her front yet. This wasn't a huge surprise as belly rubs and even more so breasts massages could be rather intimate.

I knew I had done well when she asked if she could have a few minutes just to relax and reorient herself. She said she felt like jelly. Since I actually didn't have any other clients, I let her stay as long as she needed while I worked on organizing supplies.

"Thank you, Carter. That was really amazing." She had come out with this happy smile etched on her somewhat flushed face.

"It was my pleasure, Susan."

"Expect a line of older women in the next few weeks. I am going to be singing your praises to my friends."

And there were. Five women signed up the next morning, and suddenly things were picking up. Maybe this idea would work after all.

+++++

Susan came back for her second massage two weeks later. She said she wanted to schedule it earlier but she just couldn't squeeze in the time as real estate had really picked up in the last month or two.

And so had my business. I had managed to get a good stream of at least a few folks, probably several referred by Susan.

"Carter!" She came right in and gave me a big long hug.

"Great to see you Susan. And thanks for advertising me to your friends."

She laughed, "I didn't advertise. I only told them how your hands turned me to mush. They all just decided that it sounded like a good idea to them!"

She started walking towards the door and turned, "Carter, I think I would like for you... well I think I feel a bit braver today."

I just smiled at her, "whatever is comfortable for you, Susan."

"Thanks Carter. I will call you in a moment."

I checked my calendar one more time, put up the sign saying I was in the back in case anyone walked in, and then just waited.

"Ok!"

I opened the door to find Susan face down on the table, but this time she seemed to have little to anything on at all, her back completely bare Good girl. Braver indeed.

"Ok Susan. Same applies -- please let me know If you are not comfortable at any point."

"Ok, thanks Carter."

I began again, neck and shoulders. Upper back. She immediately slipped into being more relaxed. I spent time working out a few knots in her shoulders and neck. Her moans of pleasure let me know I had helped her quite a bit. I moved her blond hair to the side to completely expose her neck, creating a short sensual moment for me. I am sure it meant nothing for her, but I enjoyed seeing her smooth glistening skin on the nape of her neck.

I moved to her middle back, deeply working on the muscles for a bit and then circling her back. She became a bit more vocal this time. Moans followed occasional grunts, compensating me.

"Please could you do a little lower, Carter?"

"Of course, Susan."

I worked on her lower back, pushing hard. Her hands tensed up at each deep push into her lower back muscles, and then released.

"O God that's good sweetie."

"Susan, I am going to climb on the table to get a better angle. Is that ok?"

"Mmhmm." She seemed to be mostly out of it. I probably could have asked her to do anything at this point. Not that I would, mind you.

I climbed up and straddled her legs, sliding so that I sat just below her bottom. I put my hands on her waist, which caused a little surprise jump from her followed by her relaxing again. I then began using my thumbs on both sides of her lower back as I gripped her waist.

Susan looked to be in good shape for a fifty something. She carried a little bit of weight around her waist, her bottom and on her back, but I definitely would not call her overweight. Just healthy. And she looked great. So, I felt the soft give when I held her waist.

I used to occasionally get hard when massaging the field hockey team members in college. Some of the girls decided they didn't need to wear anything when they asked for my services. Maybe that was their way of paying me. Here with Susan I wasn't getting hard, but even if I did find the situation to be slightly erotic I managed to keep my cool.

My fingers traveled just under her towel, just above her bottom. She didn't act uncomfortable at all.

I then climbed off the table and began working on her feet and calves. She seemed to really enjoy my work on the soles of her feet. I think most of us do.

I reached her thighs, gave her some deep pressure and then ran my palms several times across her skin, inner thighs and outer thighs both, pressing hard as I moved my hands up, then sweeping back down on the outsides of her thighs.

"Susan, I can massage your glutes if your like. It would require me to expose each side one at a time, but never all at once. Would you like me to do that?"

"Mmhmm."

"Just to be sure, Susan, you want me to massage your glutes?"

"Yes Carter." Her soft voice indicated she knew what I had asked.

I pulled up the right side of the towel and discovered she had decided to strip completely for today. I felt pretty proud of her. I knew she felt nervous that first time.

Again, her bottom carried a bit more weight, but I thought she looked great. Full and curvy. Deep pressure followed by sweeping hand motions on each side, one hand gripping and moving her muscles around, the other sliding along the outside. I loved how her bottom moved under my hand but I managed to keep the line between her cheeks covered at all times.

"Ok Susan. I am done with the back. What can I do with your front?"

"Whatever works," she mumbled.

I turned around to grab a towel to cover her chest. When I turned back around, she had already flipped over topless. Her eyes searched mine nervously. I am sure a woman feels all kinds of nervousness being naked in front of someone. Make the other person a casual acquaintance half your age and I imagine that would cause quite a bit of anxiety.

I Intended to keep things very professional in my new business as I wanted to make sure there never were any rumors of shady or questionable things going on. That said, I felt the need to break one of my internally identified rules -- don't dwell on or talk about a woman's body.

"You are a lovely woman, Susan."

She started to smile but then stopped, "while I so appreciate you saying that, I am guessing lots of younger, firmer, and fitter women have been like this in front of you."

"Susan, age doesn't make a woman less attractive. And you honestly look great to me. Thank you for trusting me enough to be this vulnerable. I promise to not betray that trust and will show you the greatest respect." And with that I smiled and began massaging the front of her legs.

"Would you like to cover up at all Susan?"

"No, thank you Carter," her eyes remained shut, "I talked myself up into doing this and so am going to see it through."

I had reached her thighs. She spread her legs just a bit so my thumbs could curl around to the inside of her thighs.

"Susan, why don't you tell me where you'd like me to focus while you are on your back?"

Her eyes opened and stared at me for a moment, "do you, like massage... um, a woman's chest?"

While much rarer, I actually had done that. And yes, I loved doing it. I didn't think many women would ask for that from me, but I certainly did not oppose doing it.

"Sure Susan. It is a bit more of a sensual experience than a regular full body massage, but I am happy to do that. Is that what you would like?"

She just nodded.

"And a belly rub?" She paused and nodded again. Apparently, Susan wanted to go all in.

So, I finished her thighs and worked across her belly. Again, she carried a little there, but she looked pretty good. Kinda curvy. I heard a few intakes of breath. The first time someone experiences a deep pressure rub he or she could be a little surprised. Susan definitely seemed to be, but she didn't look uncomfortable.

My sweeping strokes brought me underneath the very top of her towel. There was a fine line between bringing pleasure and moving towards sexually teasing and possibly making a client uncomfortable. I wanted her to feel relaxed and to feel really good, so I wanted to pay attention to as much of her as I felt I could. So my fingers likely glided right above where her tuft of hair would be.

SimonO
SimonO
584 Followers