All Comments on 'The One Hour Escape Ch. 02'

by SimonO

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have been a reader of literotica literature for quite a few years. Some stuff I enjoy immensely. Some stuff turns me right off.

But I have to tell you, this is absolutely positively the BEST story I have ever read - I am hoping there is a Part 3 in the pipeline so we all can follow the journeys of Katie, Carter and Amy, oh and Susan too. Bravo SimonO!

Roger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 stars. Hopefully Katie, Amy & Carter come together again. They meet to help Amy overcome her issues. They actually practice Tantra on Amy in a private session leading to a threesome FMF. Also Amy has Katie & Carter participate in her other workshops and Carter/Katie bring Amy into their practice as an offering to the customers including who else Susan !

PS Your tantra course reminds me a a workshop I went to in the Catskills in NY for a weekend. Sarong and all. Thank you for bringing back that great experience for me again :) Male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the most erotic stories that I have read. I hope that there will be more, to see how things work out with Carter and Katie. Maybe also with Amy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely one of the best! Worthy of higher praise than the five stars allowed.

AverageBearAverageBearalmost 3 years ago

Well, I'm a patient man and enjoy a slow buildup, but you've given a whole new meaning to "slow burn." It reminds me of the times I take too long getting to the bedroom and my wife falls asleep waiting for me. You're a good writer, but all the waiting has me ready to abandon the series. I see that chapter 3 is now up, so I will try one more time. If Carter and Amy can't get together by the end of that chapter, I'm writing him off as a total wuss. In the meantime, after 5* on chapter 1, I can't bring myself to give this one a rating. Excellent style but snail's pace movement.

GradStudentGradStudentalmost 3 years ago

Story is thoughtful, sensitive and erotic. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this second episode and I for one do not mind your slow build up...it gives my brain the chance to better absorb the situation. A.F.C. Somerset.

rayironyrayironyover 2 years ago
Good, sensual

and remarkably sensitive.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

You really bring together some wonderful threads: the slow burn, the link between general sensuality and sexuality, and the mix of awkwardness and thrill at being sexual in the presence of others.

zonanuevezonanueve5 months ago

This was an amazing story. The grammar, spelling, and punctuation suggest an English major, like Carter in the story. A lot of such errors can distract me in reading a story. P

My only minor correction is that it’s a prostate, not a prostrate. Completely different meanings. I intend to read more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonO@SimonO
Life gets in the way too much, so my new method involves me posting only completed stories, even those with multiple parts. That will cut down on people being frustrated. Hopefully. My compensation is essentially how much others enjoy what I write. Contacts are most welcome...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES