The One Hour Escape Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie and I kept the shop closed and returned to the massage room. The urgency was there. Moments later she was naked underneath me. Moments after I was kissing her deeply. And then a few moments later I found myself plunging my dick deep inside a very hot and soaking wet pussy.

I am guessing we both recognized that the Susan Yoni massage was serious foreplay. My dick never stopped being hard from between stopping Susan's massage and beginning to fuck Katie.

I began kissing her as I pumped my dick inside of her. Our mouths locked and we kept kissing, non-stop, all the way through.

It was a frantic fuck. Deep thrusts, fast, hard. Her moaning was powerfully loud. Unabashed. Mine was deep and guttural.

Her legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me into her. Her fingers dug into my back, the oil keeping her from getting a good grip.

It didn't take long for either of us, her pulsating pussy sending me over the edge as we orgasmed together. There was no way for me to cum except for inside of her, as she held me tight there.

We moaned into each other's mouths, tongue against tongue, fingers digging into each other's skin.

I softened a little inside of her as we continued to kiss deeply. Maybe we should have had the standard fifth-date-equals-inviting-in-for-drink-and-staying-the-night formula, but then our relationship had been anything but formulaic.

I then just held her for a bit. I could feel her breathing. We naturally got into sync again. Maybe we had developed a protective bubble.

Her leg draped across my thigh, my now semi-flaccid cock laying against her thigh. She drew patterns casually on my chest with her fingertip, her cheek resting against my shoulder.

"So glad we finally did that," she whispered.

"Me too," I kissed her forehead.

"I am especially glad, because I want to do it again," she continued. I chuckled, bringing her closer. "But when we do it again in a few minutes . . ." she began.

"A few minutes?" I interrupted her.

"Yup. Now shush and don't interrupt. Anyhoo, when we do it again, I want to take our time. I needed that urgent one, but I really want to spend some serious time together next time." She looked at her watch, "and please note, 'next time' begins in five minutes."

The 'next time' which really did begin five minutes later, was slower. Exploring each other's bodies. Pleasuring each other with hands and mouths, which incidentally she was fantastic at doing. The slow gentle deep fuck proved very different from our first time, but just as enjoyable.

+++++

Susan used my Platinum Package service a few more times over the next month, as the rest of our business grew by leaps and bounds. We discovered that each time Susan enjoyed a bit of a Yoni massage, Katie would get quite turned on. She still did not necessarily want to watch me with other women but watching me do that to Susan apparently really got her going.

Within that next week, I discovered Katie and Amy had been texting, mostly I discovered it because Katie told me that Amy was coming by to see her. And so one Thursday, Amy showed up to whisk Katie away to Carol-Anne's café. An hour or so later, Amy returned with Katie, where she came up silently and gave me a long hug and then left.

I questioned Katie and she just replied, "she is working on some stuff. You are helping."

Amy came a few more times, each time to grab lunch with Katie at Carol-Anne's and then return. The fourth time, Amy hugged me but stayed.

Both women looked at me quietly for a moment. I probably looked confused, as I was used to her scooting away.

"So how is it going, Amy?"

She smiled, "pretty good, Carter."

"Would you like to hang with us a bit here? Not terribly exciting but still you are most welcome."

"Sure. Thanks." She hopped up on the counter as Katie slipped up next to me and held my hand. Amy watched us together, as if she expected this to happen.

"Listen Carter, Amy and I have been talking. We both would like you to give Amy a massage."

I didn't respond right away as this seemed to not be congruent with what I knew about Amy's past experiences and her very real emotional challenges with men. This request seemed to move in the wrong direction -- me putting my hands on her, her feeling threatened.

"Is this what you want?" I asked Amy directly.

She nodded thoughtfully. "Carter, let's call this an experiment. We think I will be ok, but we want to see." She paused, and then added, "Katie and I have been talking through things, and we want to see how I feel during this."

"Did you want Katie to be in there?"

She shook her head. "Not initially, no. Let's see how it goes." She paused, "Carter, I have not felt threatened by you. Each time I have seen you, I have hugged you. You holding me felt . . . fine. No anxiety. That is different. I want to take a second step, if you are willing."

I nodded. This was not expected, but it made sense.

I let her get undressed before I entered the room. I found her sitting with a towel wrapped around her. She seemed to be at least topless. I had seen all of her for quite a while before, so I imagine taking off some clothes here would not be a big deal. On the other hand, thinking about the sexual violence she suffered under, I would imagine clothes provide some sense of security.

No idea.

"Ok Amy. I am leaving all of this in your hands. What would you like me to massage? I want to go as slow and as carefully as I can with you."

She smiled appreciatively and nodded, "thank you. That's why this will work. You are making it very clear that you are concerned for me. Sweet and so appreciated." She nodded again, "so I think let's do the standard thing. Neck, shoulders, back, sides, thighs, legs, arms, hands, feet. Then we can see?"

I nodded.

She unwrapped the towel, exposing her breasts briefly as she laid down on the table. She also appeared to be not wearing any underwear, showing her bare hip as she got situated on the table.

I rubbed oil into my hands, warming them up and then began to gently massage her shoulders.

"Please be very vocal about how you are feeling. I think it would help me and you for you to voice how you are being impacted as we do this."

She barely nodded, then added, "ok, I like how your hands feel on my back. Strong fingers, but comforting and gentle. I love how your thumbs are rubbing into my shoulders. Feels really good. And no anxiety so far." She never opened her eyes during her narration.

Admittedly I liked hearing what I usually guessed was a woman's thoughts or feelings. Hearing a beautiful woman tell me my fingers were strong but gentle and pleasing gave me a tiny jolt.

I moved to her back.

"I would appreciate it if you moved towards the center some . . . oh . . . there. Yes, that's really nice."

I used my thumbs to press some into her upper spine. Her shoulders rolled in response.

My fingers slide down her sides and up the center of her back.

"Sooo nice. Keep doing that."

From my angle, I could see her toes wiggle as my hands slid up and down her body.

After a bit, I moved to her sides and hips, pressing thumbs and fingers into the skin. She moaned a little there.

"Oooo. No problem here," she whispered.

I felt a little guilt when I noticed her full bottom moving beneath the towel.

I continued down to the outsides of her legs, her calves, her feet. She seemed to really enjoy the foot massage, maybe not as much as Katie, but close. Then back up to her thighs.

She lost words for a bit, just letting me know all was ok with some moans and closed eyes with accompanying smiling expressions.

I stopped short of the towel line on her thighs. She had given me little snippets of commentary, decreasingly so over the last fifteen minutes as she seemed to get more relaxed.

"Anywhere you want me to return to on your back?" I wasn't about to slide my hands up under the towel, or even remove the towel, without her asking. And I didn't really want to ask either as it felt like it would make her uncomfortable.

As if she could read my mind, "you can remove the towel, Carter. I would like you to massage my butt too."

I hesitated. "Feeling ok, Amy?"

"Absolutely. No wonder you have a line of women here." She smiled, her eyes remaining closed.

I gently removed the towel, rubbed oil between my hands again, and then prepared to place them on her butt cheeks.

Before I could, I sensed movement to my left, and caught Katie sneaking towards me. We locked eyes for a moment, she smiled pleased, seeing my hands poised above Amy's bare ass.

She continued towards me, stopping right behind me. She gave me a quick hug around the waist, and then started pulling my shirt up. I guess it was no big deal, so I let her pull it over my head as I briefly paused the massage. I felt her arms wrap around my waist again, her lips gently kissing my shoulder.

She then slipped away.

She probably was still in the room, knowing her.

I am guessing Amy didn't care about me being shirtless, except I hoped she wouldn't assume I was trying to do something inappropriate. But then with Katie theoretically outside the door, I would be a complete idiot, which of course is not out of the realm of possibilities.

I returned my focus to Amy's lovely ass, my fingers kneading into the muscled behind. I loved how the oil made my fingers slide across her skin.

As I shifted to full sweeping across her skin with my hands, she seemed to come out of her state of relaxation, "oh sorry, I didn't give you my feelings update." She cleared her throat, "I feel like I am in heaven and not a single bit of panic at all," she briefly paused. "Am I flipping over?"

"All up to you, Amy. I am happy to continue if you are comfortable."

" I believe I am."

I reached for the towel, but Amy's hand grabbed mine, "no need Carter. You and I have seen everything. Modesty is not necessary."

She turned over and smirked at me as she laid on her back, her eyes closing again, "I see that Katie stole your shirt," she paused. "Please do not misunderstand, I am full in support of that."

I got the sneaking suspicion that some of this was planned. I was fine with that as it certainly did not hurt me at all, and it may even be helpful to Amy.

I began on her shoulders. Her breasts moved a little with each rub. Her nipples actually stood erect, which of course made me happy.

I didn't plan on doing anything to make her upset, but I did want to make her feel good. Just walking the line, really.

Shoulders, arms, sides. I stayed away from touching her breasts, even if I enjoyed watching their movement. I moved across her stomach.

"You really are very good, Carter. Love how you are touching me."

"Glad you are enjoying it, Amy," I moved my hands down her sides to her hips and her thighs. Her beautiful skin looked lovely in the soft candlelight of the room.

"Oh, please focus on my upper thighs, that's it," she murmured.

I had moved up pretty high on her right thigh at that point, so I kept moving my thumbs on either side, inches away from her bare pussy. She moved her legs a little further apart, her shining lips on display. It honestly turned me on. I am a dude, there is no way not to be turned on.

She moaned a little more. "That's so good, Carter."

Yep, I was getting hard. But I refocused my mind -- this was about Amy. This was about her feeling safe, enjoying herself, and not being perved on by a friend's boyfriend.

"You skipped my breasts, Carter," she whispered as I continued to moved my fingered very high on her thighs.

"You would like me to massage them?"

"God yes," Amy whispered.

Things were starting to feel a little sexual. Ok, becoming rather sexual. And I suppose this was possible considering the situation, but I kept thinking that this massage experiment was about her being touched by a dude, not arousal. But she seemed very aroused.

I slid my hands back up and gently cupped the sides of her breasts. She let out a sigh of relief maybe. Anticipation can do that. I started off gentler than I did with Susan, making sure she was still in control at some level.

Her nipples stood completely erect. When I glanced at her face, her eyes briefly met mine. Yep. Arousal.

I gently massaged her breast with my thumbs, digging a little. Her body began to squirm a little.

"Please Carter." She didn't say it loud, but I was pretty comfortable with my interpretation.

I gently rolled my thumbs across her nipples. She let out a moan that mixed with the words "oh my God." Her hand shot out and grabbed my hip, her thumb on my skin, her fingers on my pants.

The oil helped in my fingers easily sliding around her nipples. Her eyes locked on my face as I did it.

I felt uncomfortable as I felt like this was moving into such a sexual situation. With Susan I knew the general limits, even with me rubbing my naked body on her. Yes, I helped her orgasm. Yes, she saw my hard dick. Yes, it rubbed against her skin. But Susan was happily married and Katie kinda got off on me helping Susan. It just felt safer than this.

With Amy, she was close to my age, she was single, and I was the first guy who had done anything remotely like this with her in several years.

I started looking around the room and unsurprisingly found Katie sitting there. She wasn't smiling, but she didn't look upset. She looked turned on again.

But I wanted no regrets. I wanted no one to be upset.

I stopped.

Amy actually seemed to be breathing harder as she looked at me quizzically.

"All ok, Carter?"

"I . . . " I didn't want to hurt her feelings in any way. She seemed like she was enjoying this progress, but I was walking a very fine line -- yes Amy I enjoy rubbing my hands all over you and bringing you towards sensual bliss but I don't want to make a mistake and hurt my girlfriend, who is not too secretly watching from the corner.

I glanced at Katie. This must have made all clear at that point as Katie walked over, "Carter, do not worry, you are doing great. I am very happy that you are giving such pleasure to Amy." She cupped my cheek and kissed me.

"If you want to stop . . . " Amy added.

"No, I just didn't want to cross lines."

Amy interestingly had not removed her hand from my hip the entire time. It didn't bother me really, and Katie just confirmed that she was fine with it all.

Katie and Amy shared a few silent looks, seemingly communicating, then Katie raised her eyebrows and Amy responded with a nod.

"Carter, I want you to give the 'platinum package' to Amy. Before you doubt any of this, let me make it clear that not only am I fine with you doing it, but I actually will also enjoy watching you do that. And of course, we believe Amy will benefit. You of course can choose not to do it."

Katie looked sincere. Amy seemed to be completely informed as she just watched my eyes, seemingly waiting for my decision.

It felt like two of the three people in the room had a plan and the third, me, was just now seeing it unfold. I of course was attracted to Amy and to do this would be absolutely enjoyable. And my girlfriend wanted me to do it. And even more importantly, it might be helpful for Amy.

I smiled at Katie and Amy as I started to lay out some pillows on the floor for a more Yoni friendly experience.

Amy laid down and got comfortable as Katie undid my pants and pulled them down.

I gave her a quick kiss as if to leave her to join Amy, but Katie held my arm. "One moment, Carter. Let me help get you ready." Katie went back towards the table.

I glanced at Amy. She had shifted to laying on your side, the curve of her hip seductively on display, as if to loungingly watch our little show.

Katie returned with the bottle of oil. She spread the oil on her hand.

Katie's one hand cupped my balls as the other began massaging my shaft. Apparently there actually was going to be a show.

Surprised, I let out a small moan. It took moments for me to get completely hard. Her hand slightly gripped my shaft as she slipped it up and down, rubbing oil everywhere, pausing to rub her thumb underneath, stimulating the ride of my head, my tip. I found myself moving my hips a little, encouraging her. The sensual nature of her doing this in front of Amy was just intoxicating.

I looked at Amy. Her eyes looked longingly at Katie's hand and my hard dick. I could easily cum at that moment, except I mustered as much will as I could to avoid it.

"I knew she would enjoy seeing this," Katie whispered into my ear before kissing my neck. She finished by rubbing the oil up my stomach and chest, and back down my thighs, always taking advantage of stroking me in between.

Having gotten my dick completely hard, and theoretically sufficiently oiled, she finally moved her fingers away and stepped aside.

I kneeled down next to Amy, my hard cock pointing directly at her. Maybe because this was nothing like her semi-odd sensual massage seminar where she had to be mostly professional for the entire time, she actually stared at it as I got settled.

Her eyes finally came up to look at me.

"All ok, Amy?"

She nodded, "I am very ready, Carter."

She laid down, positioning herself on her stomach. I took her cue and sat on her upper thighs. I leaned forward, my hard dick immediately finding its place between the well-rounded cheeks of her bottom.

I pressed my chest against her back, my dick resting against her. I swear I felt her clinch her butt cheeks with my dick between. It felt great.

I then began to slide down her body. Again, I could have easily cum right there but I did not want to cut this short, and even more importantly this was about her and not me and my sexual drive. I wanted her to be comfortable, first and foremost, so therefore needed to keep my hard oiled up dick and its need to be rubbing against her somewhat in check.

But then she had to moan as my dick slid down her body. Good lord.

I glanced at Katie, who was openly masturbating as she watched me. She didn't even go shy on me, she just smiled at me as she circled her clit with her fingers. So fucking hot.

I slid back up Amy's body, my dick sliding along the back of her calves, then her thigh, between her ass cheeks, and finally so that my face was near hers again. A few more sliding up and down, and finally she whispered, "I'd like to turn over."

I lifted up. She flipped her body, her hip and then stomach touching with my dick as it dangled freely below my body.

Once she settled, I sat back down, this time on the fronts of her thighs. My dick rested hard right on top of her vagina. I started to move, but she grabbed my thighs and held me in place.

I looked her in the eyes -- no fear, no anxiety, just lust and desire. I felt the same. And Katie, just feet away, was jilling herself frantically.

I raised my eyebrow and she nodded. I then leaned forward and came face to face with her, her breasts pressed against my chest, my dick pressed harder against her pussy. I felt the shape of her lips under my shaft.

I paused. My eyes so close to hers. I felt this burning desire to kiss her, but this was all about her, about safety, about comfort. She took a breath, her breasts pressing more against my chest, her hard nipples almost digging into my skin.

I slid down. My eyes enjoying the slow movement down her chest, her flat stomach. I went even further down to bring my face so close to her pussy.

As I moved back up, she moved her legs apart just a little. My dick actually slid down between her legs, the oil and friction making it very hard to not get lost in the moment.

My dick moved further up, between her thighs, until I literally felt the tip of my dick pressing against her pussy lips. A few inches further and I would be inside her.

I locked my gaze on hers. She was biting her lip, her hips barely rolling underneath me, her pussy lips shifting on the tip of my dick.