The One Hour Escape Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Amy glance to the side, towards Katie. As I looked over, Katie with her fingers now deep inside of her pussy, her other hand pinching her nipple, she just nodded her head.

I felt movement underneath me. My eyes found Amy's again, she intensely looked at me.

"Carter, please fuck me." I felt the pressure of the orgasm just at those words.

I heard Katie whisper, her voice ragged, "do it Carter. Fuck her. Please."

I checked her eyes one more time. She nodded, holding her breath.

In one quick motion, I pressed my dick forward, deep inside of her. I felt this flash of pleasure, her walls tight around my hard dick, my balls pressed underneath her, her very wet very warm pussy pulling me in, and the oil intensifying all of that.

I began pumping hard, but I kept looking at her face for anything -- the anxiety, the pain, the stress, the revulsion. If I wasn't so already turned on, the feeling of concern about what I might be doing to her would have caused some serious performance issues.

But then I was so turned on. By her, by the situation, by my girlfriend watching, by my girlfriend pleasuring herself. My girlfriend. I glanced over and she was frantically pleasuring herself.

I checked on Amy. Her eyes at times closed, at times locked on mine. Her moaning and grunting at each thrust sounded so beautiful, real, raw. She dug her fingernails into my ass cheeks, pulling me into her, her legs spread, her feet bouncing in the air at each thrust. I felt her breasts press against me, our faces close.

I then felt this urge, and for the first time did not check with her first. I kissed her. Deeply. She moaned into my mouth as I held her face with my hands, my tongue pressing against hers.

I felt Amy's orgasm, the walls throbbing around my shaft. I kept going, and the way her body pulled me in I didn't think she wanted me to stop. She moaned loudly into my mouth as she came, her body shaking as I kept pounding into her.

"Fuck!" I heard Katie exclaim from her corner. She had slowed her masturbating, but she continued as she watched.

Amy seemed to be completely into this, no issues, so I decided to mix it up for her. I wanted her to have the time of her life. And frankly, I wanted it anyway.

I stopped, slowly pulling out. She looked at me, confused but still very much in lust.

"Turn over," I whispered to her.

She briefly smiled and immediately flipped her body over, her stomach flat against the floor.

I wasted no time, spreading her ass cheeks a little, pulling her butt up a little I positioned my cock at her pussy again, and began to fuck her again.

She let out a groan, her fingers tightly grabbing the cushions in front of her. I moved faster and faster, my cock entering her completely and then nearly exiting. Each thrust felt fucking amazing.

I suddenly felt a hand on my chest as Katie slid her body up behind me, her nipples against my back. I turned my head and kissed her lips as I fucked Amy from behind.

Closer and closer. I felt Amy's pussy walls throb a second time with another groan. I frantically pumped, harder and faster.

"Inside baby," Katie whispered in my ear, her hand around the base of my dick as I got closer and closer to an explosion.

And then it happened. I let out a long moan as I unloaded inside of Amy.

Amy reached behind her and held my thighs, keeping my at first pulsing, but then softening dick inside of her.

All three of us, breathing heavily, still locked in our little three person chain, me inside of Amy while Katie held my dick and hugged me tight from behind.

Finally Amy's hands released, and I saw her back move. She looked like she was taking sharp breaths. Her face was mostly pointed away from me.

I got scared. What if it all was catching up with her. What if the panic attacks were beginning.

I immediately slid off of her, what little hardness left in my dick immediately disappearing.

Katie moved in front of me very quickly, touching Amy's shoulder.

Yes, Amy was crying. Hard. Her sobs shaking her body. Her breathing ragged.

"Oh my God, Amy, I am so sorry."

I slipped far away, giving her plenty of space.

Finally she sat up, letting Katie hug her from the side. She sobbed a few more times, but then looked at me.

She wiped her eyes, "Carter, don't worry, not feeling anxiety, just shit loads of emotions."

Katie smiled at me and nodded, apparently understanding much better than I did.

I didn't dare move. I still didn't quite get it, but with both of them seemingly ok I guess I didn't hurt her. At least I hoped so.

Finally, wiping her eyes again, "Carter, come here and hold me please."

Still confused, I only nodded and slid next to her. She then was sandwiched between me, wrapping my arms around her, and Katie gently rubbing her back.

The sweat mixed with the oil for all three of us. I had never felt anything like this before.

Finally, we began to settle down.

"Sorry I lost control," Amy whispered, "just was so emotional, you know?"

Katie nodded her head, "It's ok."

"I realized I wasn't scared, and then things got so intense, and I was so happy but then I was . . . something else . . . but not sad or scared."

Katie nodded again, rubbing Amy's back. I just continued to be her oversized pillow as she laid on me. I was just glad that I hadn't caused distress.

Then Amy looked up at me, "thank you, Carter." She touched my face, "you and Katie have given me such an amazing gift." She paused, her voice cracking again, "I kinda have some hope now."

She held on tight, so did we. The next half hour was just one long hug.

Finally, Amy got dressed and said goodbye to us. She wanted to head home and process some more, but she thought that she had just experienced a pretty big breakthrough. Or at least a big step forward on a path to some healing.

We watched Amy drive away, Katie's arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

"Ok dude, please note, I am not into watching you have sex with anyone. Amy was special. And I hoped that what happened would actually happen." She paused, "so you can make our matron Susan happy, and who knows about Amy, but that's it."

She then added, "I think."

+++++

And that was it. I kept giving Susan regular massages, and occasionally a "premium package" one. Her husband continued to be fine with the situation as it apparently really did rekindle a sex life for them.

Amy visited a few more times. And while I intimately massaged her, with Katie present, we didn't have sex again. She indicated that she had befriended a guy, that things were going ok, and with some careful steps thought it would maybe be ok.

She told him her own back story once things looked like they could get serious. And he was one of those rare ones who was willing to go as slowly as she needed. Sounded like a keeper.

My part in her story was mostly done. I had played a role in determining if there was hope, and at the end of a few orgasms, there was. She could be intimate. She could conquer fear and embrace happiness.

Now, I wouldn't say our friendship was unchanged. So when I saw her, she would intimately embrace me, often briefly kiss my cheeks, and of course she preferred if we were all naked when she got a massage from us. She also actually continued to "train" Katie in massaging me.

Katie and I talked a bit more after the crazy night with Amy. We actually came out the other end even better than before. Honestly, we pretty much had done one of the craziest things ever together, and we were still together, so we decided to be open about everything.

I had really fallen for her. She proved to be the perfect girl and I couldn't be happier.

The business really took off. Our demographic expanded a bit from college-aged all the way up to retirees. We even saw some new male clients too. Even so, our most common customers fell in the middle aged woman demographic.

Even Gina and Kerry from Amy's seminar came to see us. That actually ended up being our first couple's massage, with Kerry happily being massaged by Katie and Gina under my care.

Things were going very well indeed.

"Let's grab some fancy coffee on the way out," Katie smiled at me as she locked the register. We had developed a great predictable routine and the two of us had fallen into our roles for the business.

I nodded, we grabbed our bags, shut off the lights and locked the door, and headed down to Carol-Anne's.

She greeted us with a smile as we opened the door, causing her little bell to ring.

"How are my two favorite people doing?"

"Hungry for pie, thirsty for coffee, but otherwise fantastic!" Katie smiled at her.

We had become regulars at the cafe, so she Carol-Anne just got to work prepping what we always ordered.

A few minutes later, Carol-Anne brought out three specialty coffees and three pieces of pecan pie. She then joined us.

She sometimes came and sat with us when there wasn't anyone else around, which was the case today.

"So two women came by with a coupon from you," Katie smiled at Carol-Anne, "thanks for the referrals!"

"Right back atcha," Carole-Anne smiled at us, and then added, "honestly, I think you two saved my café with the traffic you are generating,"

She shrugged, "well you two and Susan."

Katie giggled, "yeah, she has really been responsible for all of it."

We ate in silence for a few more beats, but then Carol-Anne broke the silence, "I have been meaning to ask you though . . . "

Both Katie and I looked up at her. She seemed slightly hesitant.

"I saw Susan come in last week," she began, "and she looked like she was . . . well she was simply glowing."

It didn't take but a moment to calculate what probably caused that state of being as that probably followed one of her special massage visits.

"Now, I have seen women that glow like that for two reasons -- one, because she is pregnant, or two, because she has experienced a . . .," she paused looking down at her pie, obviously a little embarrassed but maybe too curious to not continue, 'like a . . . well an orgasm."

Before we could answer she continued, "well I am guessing you are not impregnating women over there?" she smirked at us.

Katie giggled, "nope!"

"So, your massages must be sooooooo amazing that, well, um, you know," she trailed off. "I mean no offense, Katie," she smiled, "but maybe Carter's hands are that good."

Katie didn't respond. I guessed what was going through her mind because it started going through mine too. Was Katie going to present the same deal to Carol-Anne that had been given to Susan? Would I suddenly find myself massaging two older women, and by massaging I mean rubbing my naked body all over hers?

"Oh, I made both of you uncomfortable," Carol-Anne jumped in after the silence went on a little too long, "I was just curious and I . . . "

"No, you didn't, it's fine," Katie cut her off, "I am guessing both Carter and I are sitting here trying to figure out what to say here." Katie looked at me, "I vote to tell her everything."

I raised my eyebrow, just to be sure. She grinned for a moment but then turned serious, "now it's Carol-Anne and Susan. No more!"

I nodded.

"Now it's me with regard to what?" Carol-Anne had just been watching this exchange in complete confusion.

"Carol-Anne, congratulations, you now have the option of being in the Platinum Package Club!" Carol-Anne continued to look at the two of us as if we were speaking a different language..

"Don't worry, I will explain." Katie began, "let me start off by telling you about a seminar Carter and I attended one Saturday morning."