The One Hour Escape Ch. 03

Story Info
Carter's massage method becomes popular, and therapeutic.
9.4k words
4.81
29.7k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonO
SimonO
584 Followers

Simon Says:

Final chapter for now. Same tags -- exhibitionism, romance, erotic couplings, mature (older woman).

Thanks for reading :)

+++++

Several clear things came out of our drive home:

First, that we both were attracted to each other. That was obvious but it was good that we both admitted it out loud. I mean we had spent hours together naked bringing each other to orgasms, admitting we were attracted to each other proved quite easy.

Second, that we both were interested in dating each other. Or at least trying.

Third, we recognized that we had inadvertently done things backwards as compared to how both of us preferred for things to go normally -- we had become somewhat friends, then had an orgasmic naked massage fest, and now I was officially asking her out. Our friendship and relationship should be the solid foundation. The physical was amazing but a little less important as I was not a player. And neither was she.

So fourth, we were going to put a pin in going any further physically for a little bit. We decided we could still massage each other, naked even, but we would date for a bit before proceeding.

Over the next two weeks, things ran as normal. I did not offer Yoni massages, or Lingam either, to my clients (and neither did Katie), but at some point Susan was going to be curious about the seminar. And she was coming in two Fridays after the weekend of the seminar.

Katie brought up how she thought we should deal with it. In our few dates out -- standard dinner dates, a few times at Carole-Ann's café two doors down, and a hiking trip -- we had grown closer. And I could see something exclusive there. So Katie suggested that I should do the normal Susan massage and offer to do a Yoni massage once it was done.

This felt a little wrong with me now dating Katie and Susan being seemingly happily married. But Katie really argued that I wasn't going to be having sex with her and that I really was just offering a service.

So with Susan already naked in front of me that Friday, having just rubbed every inch of her body except her labia, I found myself uncomfortably bringing up the topic.

"Susan, I think I am finished with the standard massage, but we never did get a chance to talk about the seminar you sent Katie and I to a few weeks back."

Susan laid naked on her back, her head set comfortably on a little pillow. She didn't bother covering up at all anymore, and so she proudly displayed her mid-50-ish year old body in front me, curves and all. She maintained a small neatly groomed tuft of blond hair below her tummy. And having just finished massaging her, her body shined with the massage oil spread everywhere.

"Oh yes, how did that go?"

I laughed, "well we went in a little blind, so we didn't know what to expect. I probably should have done a little more research on it."

She propped up on her elbows, her naked body for the moment taking on a rather sexy and flattering pose.

"Oh no. I didn't screw up did I?"

"No, it is great. After spending that day together, Katie and I decided to start going out. Brought us quite closer together." I smiled and she returned it.

"Whew. I was afraid she had gotten uncomfortable. I honestly didn't think it all the way through. Just thought it sounded sexy and fun and wanted . . . " She paused, seemingly censoring herself.

"You wanted to see if Katie or I would do some of that with you?"

She blushed. Nodded. "Sorry Carter. So wrong of me. I think it was an impulsive thing on my part." Then she laughed, finally putting the two together, "especially now that you are dating Katie!"

I laughed, "Susan, Katie suggested I massage you. We can go as far as you like with that. I have massaged every inch of you except one spot, and this would involve that place."

She nodded, still propped up on her arms. She seemed to be thinking.

"Susan? Can I come in?" Katie cracked the door open, but not enough to see in.

I glanced at Susan and then reached for a towel to offer to her. She held my wrist, stopping me, shaking her head silently at me.

"Come on in, Katie."

Susan remained propped up as Katie entered. She stopped next to me.

"Holy shit, Susan, you are like a goddess. You are so gorgeous!" Susan blushed, "thanks sweetie. That's likely not true, but really nice to hear."

"Well I happen to know that Carter REALLY enjoys your sessions, so two of us think it." Susan smiled appreciatively at Katie, who suddenly remembered why she entered the room.

"Oh right. Listen Susan, I knew Carter was going to offer to do the Yoni thing, so I was listening out for when you started chatting. In case you are in doubt, I really want Carter to do this for you. Well, that's if you are comfy with him doing it. I mean if you are not or think your hubby would disapprove, then that's cool. Just know that I am in support."

She smiled at Susan. "Honestly, you really need to experience it. Kinda mind-blowing really."

Susan seemed to be thinking again.

"And while you are considering, and I haven't really talked to Carter about this but I want you both to know that I am fine with the full treatment."

Katie looked at me. I returned her glance with my own confused look.

She sighed, "you know, the one where you are more participatory?" She rubbed her hands together horizontally, as if that would clear it up.

Susan studied our faces trying to understand as it all began to connect with me. At least I thought so.

With my understanding only somewhat evident, Katie continued, focusing on Susan, "basically, you have some choices . . ."

She smiled and began listing as if she was a waitress explaining a menu.

"Package A involves Carter as he is right now, with the benefits of some VERY skilled hands and specifically fingers exploring every part of your body. You leave somewhat satisfied, relaxed, but likely ready to go home and jump and ravish your husband because it will just leave you in that sorta mood craving for something more."

Susan giggled, her blush forming a little on her face. "That sounds lovely, and my husband would likely be very appreciative."

"I imagine he would! But wait, there's more!" Susan feigned excitement with a small clap. So odd with curvy naked Susan seemingly so comfortable with all of this.

"Package B is just like Package A, but Carter would lose his shirt!"

"I would?"

"Damned right you would. It's a very sexy look and Susan deserves it if she wants it." I caught Susan's eyes, and she was grinning.

Before either could comment, she continued.

"Package C. Same as Package B, Carter's exposed torso and all, but this time the outcome would involve Carter's VERY skilled hands and specifically his fingers exploring every part of your body, focusing skillfully on a certain region, leaving you COMPLETELY satisfied, somewhat spent, and maybe even wobbly. You may want a second round with your husband but might not have the ability until tomorrow!"

"Oh my!"

"Oh my is right. And since I have enjoyed Package D, which includes Package C, I can guarantee complete satisfaction!"

More collective giggling. I smiled in amusement. Katie was artfully being both cute and reassuring to Susan. I really liked that girl.

"But . . . you mentioned a Package D?"

"Oh the lady wants to hear about the platinum package, does she? Well, of course it includes ALL of the fun, satisfaction, excitement, and mind blowing-ness of Package C, with the added bonus of Carter losing the rest of his clothes and providing a highly stimulating skin-on-skin full body massage." Here she rubbed her hands horizontally, making it clear what she meant before.

"Now this package would only be available if Carter wants to offer it. But it should be noted that fingers are the only thing being . . . uh . . . inserted anywhere. Yeah."

A small uncomfortable silence followed, letting that sink in.

Then Susan spoke, "mind giving me a moment to call my husband?"

We both nodded. Katie grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room.

"Sorry for that surprise there, Carter. You have full veto power on Package D, but not on losing the shirt." She waggled her eyebrows.

"Are you sure you are ok with me sliding my naked body up and down Susan's?"

She paused, then nodded, "I think it would be crazy hot. I am not into watching my boyfriend 'do' other girls or anything, but with Susan I am ok with it. Probably because she isn't a threat and I think it would blow her mind." She grinned, "plus she is so singularly responsible for the success of this place, we owe her. And she has always lusted after you, so it is kinda a gift on my part."

But then she got serious," but really, you get full choice on that one. It's not like you are a gigolo. You can say no. Ok?"

She searched my eyes. I nodded.

"Katie and Carter!"

We went back in the room. Susan, still naked, was sitting on the table waiting for us.

"Ok, Robert is ok with it. Whatever I choose." She smiled, "I think he isn't as worried as he knows your girlfriend will be right here. Or something. Might also be because I indicated it would probably kick my libido into overdrive."

"Yay. That's fantastic! So what package did you want?"

She hesitated.

"Katie, are you sure?"

"Yep."

"Carter? Wanna make any packages unavailable?"

I paused for a moment, glanced at Katie with eyebrows raised, registered her nod of approval, then turned back to Susan and shook my head.

"Then, I think the fourth package would be . . . um . . . desirable." She looked so unsure of herself, her face red, her eyes down. Katie grinned.

"Katie," she turned to the girl smiling from ear-to-ear, "part of me wants you to stay in here and part of me wants you not here. It likely will be a bit embarrassing for me to have you see me in that state, but part of me likes you to be here to make it OK. Your presence isn't necessarily sensual or sexual, just comforting maybe. Make sense?"

Katie nodded her head, slipped out for a moment, then returned. "We just closed down for the next hour."

Susan looked even more uncomfortable as she didn't know what to do. We had a little routine for normal massages, but then this was proving to be far from normal.

Katie broke the tension by stepping in front of me and grabbing the hem of my shirt.

I smiled and lifted my arms. About 60 seconds later, I stood naked in front of my naked realtor and my completely clothed girlfriend. Then Katie fixed that imbalance by stripping down.

"I am joining you like this because it kinda puts us all on the same playing field, but I am slipping quietly into this corner. You will likely only occasionally remember I am here, but not notice me at all."

With that, she took a pillow, set it on the floor, and sat cross legged up against the wall in the corner somewhat in the shadows.

I turned my attention back to Susan, who was rather unashamedly checking me out.

"Sorry Carter," she mumbled, the deep crimson coloring still covering her cheeks.

"It's ok. Seems only fair with how many times I have seen you."

"Fair point," she briefly smiled, but then returned to being serious, "so how do we, uh . . ."

"Right. Ok, with Package D it makes the most sense for us to be on the floor. Hold on one second." I grabbed several pillow-top covers that we used for the tables and laid them on the floor. I then grabbed some pillows and scattered them.

"Make yourself comfortable please."

I grabbed a few candles as Susan laid down, placing them around the cushions. I then sat next to her as she finally situated herself on the pillows.

"Ok?"

She nodded.

"Just like our regular sessions, please let me know if you feel uncomfortable at any point." I paused, "my lovely assistant indicated this package came with complete satisfaction." I heard some small voice say "got that right!" behind me. I continued, "I am happy to help with . . . that . . . but if you are not comfortable with anything at all at any point then just let me know. That isn't the goal here. The only goal is sensual relaxation. OK?"

She nodded again.

So then we proceeded. I sat in front of her and got her to match my position, facing me. We went with much of what Amy had showed us -- breathing for a bit, brief touching, creating that bubble of relaxation. We didn't have hours to spare here, so I abbreviated some elements, but we did focus on the beginning helping her become more relaxed.

Once we moved back into an actual massage, I focused again on both her front and back. She had already gotten this treatment, but now with both completely naked, it felt a bit more erotic.

Her eyes were closed for some of the time, but I caught her watching me several times. Before she could look away embarrassed, I reassured her with a small smile. This was all about her.

Her breathing gave me a clear indication that she had come to really relax and enjoy the experience.

I then moved into the new territory with her. With her on her stomach, I moved to a sitting position on her thighs. I heard an intake of breath as she responded to my legs and butt connecting with her skin. Well and my dick nestled against her bottom.

"Ok?"

"Mmhmm."

I then rubbed the oil on my front and leaned forward, my chest against her back, my thighs with hers, and my semi-hard dick pressing up against her bottom.

"Oh," is all I heard from her as I began to slide down. My chest moved along her lower back and across her bottom, my eyes following her skin. She breathed in deeply, maybe in trying to control herself, maybe in anticipation.

I then moved back up her body, my harder dick eventually moving back to rest against her ass cheeks. It nestled between her cheeks briefly before I moved back down. A few minutes later of sliding up and down I was completely hard and she was breathing heavily.

I glanced at Katie to make sure she was ok. I caught one hand between her thighs and the other on her breast, holding it. She looked a little embarrassed as our eyes met, but she did not stop. I guess she was ok with it all.

"Did you want me to do the front?" I whispered into her ear, my hard dick now resting completely between her cheeks.

"Yes, please."

I lifted myself up off of her, almost like a push up. "Flip over please."

She followed my direction, her hip and then her stomach brushing against my hard dangling dick as I rose onto my knees to allow her to flip.

Once settled on her back, her eyes locked on mine for a moment, her cheeks red with embarrassment, or maybe pleasure, or maybe both.

I sat up on her thighs and grabbed the oil, rubbing my chest and thighs again. Her eyes watched my hands. I am not sure what inspired me, but I finished by rubbing oil on my cock, small jolts of pleasure shot through me as I found myself briefly stroking my dick in front of her. Her eyes locked on my hand movements.

I placed the oil to the side and then lowered myself on top of her.

She usually kept her eyes closed during massages, but in this case, they were wide open and watching my face closely.

I began to slide down.

My eyes moved to her ample breasts as I passed, her stomach, down to her shaven pussy lips, and then back up.

I carefully kept myself from entering her as my cock slid up between her closed upper thighs. It would not take much maneuvering to really begin to fuck her, but none of the three of us were ok with that happening. A few of us may have wanted it, but we all knew it was a bad idea.

I slid up and down her body for a few minutes, my hard cock applying oil to her skin as much as the rest of my body. If I applied a little more pressure, I am sure I could have cum on her.

Finally, I stopped and moved down between her thighs. She looked a bit embarrassed as I situated her thighs apart , but as my fingers started gliding up and down her thighs, she seemed to be getting back into it. She could see what was coming next.

Her breathing shifted, indicating her anticipation and excitement. Her fingers tightly grasped the covering.

Finally, my fingers reached the very top of her thighs. I spent a minute longer on her lower stomach and circling her labia before my fingers finally connected.

She let out a gasp as my fingers slid down her labia. My eyes went to hers. She looked a little shocked, but more of the in-a-moment-of-lust variety. I then remembered Katie was in the corner and was glad she was there.

My dick had grown to return to just about full-mast for the last fifteen minutes as I watched her squirm under my more sensual touch and then massaged her entire body with mine, but I anticipated it to get painfully hard in the next few.

I was not wrong.

My fingers gently pinched her clitoris, rolling it between thumb and finger. She moaned in response.

The wetness of the oil mixed in with her own natural lubrication. Her stomach fluttered as she responded to my stimulation. My dick grew completely and so painfully hard, and that feeling of being a foot away from plunging my cock into her returned to my mind.

I felt her orgasm three times during our time together, easily seen by the pulsing and throbbing of her vagina and even her stomach. The first was small and happened when I first began massaging her clitoris. The second happened about five minutes later as I finally slid my fingers inside. The third was due to my stimulation of her 'sacred spot' -- her g-spot. That one proved to be the biggest, accompanied by a very loud moan and a few explicatives.

When she began cumming the final time, she literally grabbed my wrist and held me inside of her. I could feel the pulsing around my fingers. My dick actually began to ache at that point as it was very sexy.

My eyes met hers as her moaning and the pulsing began to subside -- her expression was one of lost-in-the-moment.

"Hold her, Carter," I heard the whisper across the room. I slid my fingers out and brought her body towards mine in a hug. Unfortunately my erection pressed against her stomach, her hard nipples against my chest, my hands cupping the top of her ass. This was not the way I saw this friendship going when I first started to try to find a place with her.

"Oh my god . . . " she finally whispered into my shoulder.

She leaned back a little and stared at me. "Katie, can I give him a kiss on the lips?"

"Yes," the voice quietly said.

And so she did. It was not a passionate tongue-shoved-between-lips kiss. Instead, it was more tender and sweeter. And just a short kiss.

"Carter, sweetheart, that was amazing. I am not sure how embarrassed I will be when we next see each other clothed, but it was completely worth it." She breathed out, "I am going to get dressed now as if I stay like this longer instead of going back home to my husband, I am not sure how this will go."

I nodded, and quickly stood up. I pulled on my pants and walked quickly to the door. Katie appeared next to me, wearing her pants and crop top.

As soon as we stepped outside, I grabbed her face and kissed her. This one was of the passionate tongue-shoved-between-lips type. I held her against me. She didn't let up either.

Finally, I held her cheeks, "are you ok?"

She smiled and nodded, "I am not gonna lie, that was both really odd and sexy as fuck."

I paused, then nodded, "I think that captures my feelings too. Bothered at all?"

She paused, "a little bit at times, more towards the beginning, but mostly just REALLY turned on. Maybe I like watching you with someone else a little after all."

I raised my eyebrows, "don't get excited. Not exactly into the full thing, just a bit turned on. Well really really really turned on."

We looked at each other for a moment. Quiet. Waiting for Susan to finally leave, which she quietly did about two minutes later.

At this point, no words were necessary for Katie and myself. We both knew what we needed to do. Desperately even.

SimonO
SimonO
584 Followers