The One I will Never Forget Pt. 02

Story Info
He and I get closer.
1.5k words
4.53
4.6k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron stood there in the entrance to my bedroom, shirtless, me kissing him, nerves were taking over him, he was terrified, scared, but I could tell he wanted me as much as I wanted him. I had him pressed to my bedroom door as I was kissing him, his arms at his sides, mine holding his face.

"Tom Please I can't do this, I'm your boss, it will complicate things, I have to go Tom before I am tempted to do something I should not do." Ron told me holding me back from him.

"Tempted to do what Ron? Kiss me, hold me? Fall for me? Make love to me Ron?" I asked him looking deep in his eyes.

"Tom it's complicated, we can't do this, it's not right." Ron told me gently pushing me away.

"Ron you know whats wrong is you have two men who are in love with each other but feel they are not allowed to show it to each other, Ron I know how I feel for you, if you have to go then go." I told him as I released my grip on him.

Ron picked up his shirt, slowly putting it on, looking at me the whole time, his eyes glassy, I could see the longing in his eyes, he wanted needed affection from me. Ron grabbed his keys and opened the apartment door.

"I'm sorry Tom but I just can't." He said as he walked out.

I sat on the bed and cried, but at least I had tried, Ron called me the next day, it being Saturday we always hung out, he made an excuse that he had to do a few things and could not hang out.

"Okay Ron I am sorry, but I had to know if you felt the same for me, enjoy your life, again I am sorry." I could not hold back the tears as the last of it came out.

I gently hung up the phone and cried, I was heartbroken, I love him, I know he has feelings for me, but can't seem to express them. I stayed home moping around doing absolutely nothing. I had a nap, then I would watch a movie then early to bed. I was all cried out, crying off and on all day, I did not look forward to Monday meeting him face to face.

After my nap I settled in to watch a movie, some sappy thing, guaranteed to make me cry some more, I was all bundled up in my blanket, dam it smelt like him. I heard a soft knock on the door, I got up opened the door to Ron.

"Ron I did not expect to see you today after last night." I said to him.

"Can I come in Tom?" Ron asked as he walked past me.

"Tom I am sorry but you caught me off guard, you don't just kiss a guy in the middle of the night and expect him to respond, of course I like you Tom, okay maybe more than like, I can also see myself falling for you Tom, but you should have given me some warning." Ron said.

"Ron I am now warning you, I plan to kiss you right now, be prepared cause here it comes." I said jokingly.

Ron grabbed me and pressed me to the wall, his lips in overdrive, my hands pulled him close. Ron pulled back from the kiss.

"I am sorry Tom I feel bad for running off like that last night, you scared me, you brought up feeling I had buried deep inside me." Ron told me his eyes on mine.

"Ron I want to be open and honest with you, I think I am falling in love with you, I want to be with you all the time and when I am not I think of only you, when you rejected me last night I cried half the night, I am not trying to guilt you I know you have issues to deal with, lets deal with then together." I told him as I kissed him.

"I am sorry Tom, I feel bad for last night but I do have feeling for you as well, get dressed I am taking you out for a dinner." Ron suggested.

"I need a shower first, you could join me in that shower, maybe we can do a few things before we go for that dinner?" I suggested.

Ron quickly disrobed, his clothes in the hall, he had the shower running and he was in it in seconds, I got to see his beautifully fur cover ass as he disappeared in the shower. I got in he was dripping wet, the man was a god, an Adonis, my hands went to his chest, the hair so nice to run my hands thru, I grabbed his cock, the man was rock hard, I would say seven by five, his pubic hair full and curly, the water cascaded off of his body, I got on my knees taking his cock in my mouth, the taste the feel was incredible.

I sucked Ron till he was on the edge, he lifted me to my feet turning my body so I was now in the water of the shower, Ron took my cock into his mouth, the man was a natural with a cock, he was gentle, but took control at the same time, my balls soon rose in their sack.

"Ron I am so close your going to make me."I yelled as I came.

The first volley of cum hit the back of his throat, my cock seemed to never want to stop filling him up. My whole body spasm as the orgasm racked my body. I pulled Ron to his feet, pressing him to the wall of the shower I dropped to my knees, I swallowed his cock to the base, his balls hanging from my chin, I slowly sucked down on his cock, I looked up at him his head back against the wall, he looked down at me his cock deep in my mouth, I sucked down on his cock, gently stroking it with my mouth, I grabbed a hand full of balls, his cock swelled, his balls rose, his cock twitched and wham the man blasted my tonsils, his cock hit me hard, the load huge and I must say tasty.

Ron pulled me to my feet, pulled me in for a kiss, he could taste the residue of his orgasm in my mouth, his tongue probed my mouth.

Once cleaned up we got dressed and headed out, Ron took me to one of my favorite places, he was so attentive to me, I was staring at him and it slipped out.

"I Love You Ron." I said to him leaning in close.

He simply looked at me, reached over took my hand into his.

"I Love You too Tom." He said smiling at me.

The waitress came and brought our plates, Ron made no attempt to hide that we were holding hands on the table, she only gave us this look of distaste. We enjoyed our dinner, Ron insisted on paying, leaving her a huge tip, we exited the restaurant, Ron held his hand on the small of my back walking me to my door and opening it for me, getting me in he gently closed the door. He got in the drivers seat looked me in the eyes, leaned in and kissed me.

"Thank you Tom." Ron said looking in my eyes.

"Thank you for what Ron you bought dinner not me." I said to him.

"For taking the first step, for making me see how I really feel for you Tom, Tom I really do love you." Ron said staring me in the eyes.

"Thank you Ron for the wonderful dinner, for holding my hand in the restaurant, and for coming back to me today, I love you so much my heart hurts when your not near me." I said to him leaning in for a kiss.

Ron suggested a short drive thru the city, the man loved to drive his little sports car, he was invincible in this car, the man was in love with his Triumph Tr 6, a small two seat car, I have to admit I loved to drive this car. We zoomed around the city for about a half hour finally stopping at my place,

"Park in my stall Ron you are staying the night." I told him not asking.

"Am I really Tom?" Ron looked at me asking.

"Do you really think I am letting you go home, I finally have you I am not letting you go now Mister." I told him leaning in for a kiss.

Ron parked the car in my stall, telling me to wait while he came to open my door, it felt incredible to have a man open my door for me, this only solidified how I felt for him, he opened the door and even helped me out. Taking my hand we walked into my apartment block, the man pinched my butt cheek as I walked upstairs.