The One I will Never Forget Pt. 03

Story Info
Lost in love, so happy.
1.1k words
4.3
4.4k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got in I again kissed him, I could never tire of this man's kiss.

"Would you like a drink babe?" I asked him

"Are we doing pet names now Tom?" Ron asked me

"Only when we are in the comforts of our home babe." I told him.

"Our home I like the sounds of that Tom, we should move in together, we are always together anyways, I only think of you when I am not with you, it would be so much easier for us both, don't you think?" Ron looked at me.

"Ron are we going to fast here? Should we at least sleep in the same bed first?" I asked him.

"Tom do you want to wait?" Ron asked me.

"No I can say I never want to be apart from you ever in our free time, work is another story, I think I may look for something else, it may cause issues for us to be in the same workplace." I said to him.

"I do agree with you sweetie, I can also give you a great recommendation for your next job." Ron said to me.

"I really do Love you Babe." I said leaning in for a kiss.

"I Love You Too Sweetie." Ron said.

"Drink up I want you in bed with me." I told him.

"Don't think I can drink another drop."Ron said pulling me to my feet bringing me to the bedroom.

I slowly undressed him, first his suit coat, then his tie, the button up shirt, taking it and hanging it all, then on my knees to unbutton his trousers, having him step out of them, running my hand over his bulge in his sexy underwear. Folding his pants, then slowly sliding the underwear off, his cock flopping out, such a beautiful work of art this man's penis really was, I took his socks off one at a time.

I leaned in and kissed his penis, licking the precum on the tip of it, Ron jumped as my tongue touched the sensitive skin under his knob. Ron lifted me to my feet, slowly undressing me, taking care with every garment he removed, standing there naked in front of each other was so erotic, his beautiful form right there for me to touch lick kiss, I had him turn for me so I could see it all, the man had a perfectly shaped bubble butt. Ron was a total top but still that ass would be mine to play with one day.

Ron asked me to do the same turning so he could take all of me in, when I turned with my back to him I bent down to pick up a piece of paper on the floor, Ron came in and placed his cock on my ass crack.

"I want to make love to you Tom." Ron said his voice breaking.

"I need you in me Ron, I want your seed in me as well Ron." I said to him.

We climbed in bed we kissed, lots of foreplay.

"I want you in me Ron, please." I asked him seductively.

I grabbed the lube, got my ass lubed up, handed it to Ron, Ron slicked his cock up, placing it to my hole, he applied pressure I pushed back, his cock slowly slipped in, he held it there till I got used to it. I was not worried I knew this man could would never harm me. Ron was real gentle at first but slowly getting into it, his cock in and out, the feeling incredible, we got out from a doggy style to me on my back my legs on his shoulders, he could now see my reaction as he pushed it in.

"Tom are you okay?" He asked worried.

"Ron please give it to me, make me yours, fill me up with your wonderful seed." I asked of him.

Ron leaned in and kissed me, released the kiss then gave it to me, he already knew I loved it, I grabbed my own cock and stroked it maybe three times and my cock blasted me all over, the spasm tightened my grip on Ron's cock, making him explode in my ass, I could feel his cum deep inside me, Ron pulled out letting my legs go collapsing on my chest.

I ran my hands thru his hair, he soon was asleep, I let him sleep on me for a few minutes, it felt so good to have this man on top of me and inside of me moments before, I knew then he was the man I was supposed to meet and live with forever. I rolled him off of me, covering him up, he looked so sweet, I leaned in and stole a kiss, his eyes opened for a second, he gave me a sly smile.

"Love You Sweetie." He whispered as he dozed back off.

I shut the light and snuggled in close to him my head on his shoulder, my arm on his chest, my leg across his. I kissed his cheek and dozed off. Ron held me close all night, his body heat and hairy chest was so comforting, I would never want to leave this bed of ours.

We woke Sunday morning Ron still had a hold of me, I felt so safe near him, I leaned in and kissed him.

"Sweetie I need to brush first."He insisted.

I laid partially on top of him.

"Not till I get a proper kiss Babe." I leaned in for a real kiss.

"But my." He tried to say

As I pressed my lips to his.

"I Love You so much Babe." I told him.

"I love you too Sweetie." Ron told me.

Rolling us over so he now was on top of me.

"So shall we go apartment hunting today?" Ron asked me.

"I'm game if you are." I told him.

Ron and I did not find anything suitable for another month, we wanted something that suited both our needs and a pool was on our list of must haves. We found a place pool, hot tub, exercise room, sauna, it was a wonderful gated community, we put our names in and were accepted immediately. We planned our move strategically getting rid of some of his stuff and some of mine, we got ourselves a beautiful two bedroom condo, park like setting, everything we could want or need. He and I did some furniture shopping, to get some new things for us both, I also gave my notice at work, it was weird cause it was to Ron.

Living and working in the same place would not work out so I found other work gave my notice and was gone, I suspected everyone knew Ron and I were lovers, partners, but no one said a thing. Life for us was wonderful we only grew closer to each other, I loved him more and more. Ron and I only had two years together till he was taken from me, a car accident on the road coming from work.