The One Night Stand Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both futas laughed as the watched the little bitch trying to say a word after having his body defiled from both ends. Naomi grabbed him ang pulled him into his lap as he regained his energy. Naomi and Gwen talked for a while as Riley was half asleep. They spent nearly an hour discussing makeup, food, clothes, toys, positions, and other futa stuff. By the time Riley finally regained his energy Gwen was leaving, she handed Naomi a piece of paper with her number on it.

"Let me know if you guys ever want to hang out!" She smiled and pet Riley's head before waving both of them goodbye.

"Well that was fun! Wouldn't you say so?" Naomi smiled as she ran her hand through his hair and kissed his cheek.

"Ruff! Ruff!" Riley barked with his tongue out.

"Hahahaha! Good boy! But I give you permission to talk for now, since you've been such a good slut!"

"Thank you! And yes, it was so much fun! What are we doing next?"

"I see someone is already eager for some more." Naomi smiled as she give his ass a little spank.

Riley blushed as his head rested in her lap. He could feel her warm cock just under her clothes.

"Well, for now we are going to go shopping! I have some plans for us tonight." Naomi smiled looking at her little sissy blushing.

Riley smiled and screamed "Yayyyy!"

Naomi grabbed his leash as her eager puppy was now in front of her, a complete contrast from earlier when he was behind her. They took a cab to the mall as it was a bit too far to walk to, so Naomi made sure that Riley showed everyone his new buttplug at every traffic stop. When they finally reached the mall Riley was eager to get to shopping and pulled Naomi all the way to the Sissy R Us store in the mall.

"Hahahaha! No, we're not going here today, at least not now." Naomi giggled at how eager he was to get new toys.

"B-but you said we we're going shopping." Riley protested.

"Maybe we can get you a reward, but first we have to go to another store." Naomi walked past the entrance, pulling him along.

They walked for a while until they reached nearly the end of the mall. There was a small storefront with no sign or name on it and she pulled him into it. Inside was a much larger space with a lot of dresses, suits and accessories. This was not something Riley was used to. Most of the dresses he wore had special tear away holes, or so short his cock would show. These dresses weren't slutty, they were classy and stylish. Riley looked at them in awe as an attendant, smiling, quickly greeted them.

"Hello Ms. Cardwell. Always nice to have you visit." The well-dressed man said.

"Always great to visit! Is my dress ready?"

"Of course, ma'am." He signals to the back and a young well-dress girl comes out with a dress in a garment bag. "Will that be all?"

"Actually, as you can see, I have a guest with me." She yanked the chain forward, pulling Riley to the front who stood there, silent, with his hands behind his back. "I need a tailored dress for her."

"Yes ma'am, may we?"

"Please." She hands him the leash and turns to Riley, "Do as they say."

The man takes him by the leash and walks to the back where he has to stand on a podium surrounded by mirrors. The man gets a measuring tape and makes sure he measure everything. Every inch of Riley is measure, even his cage and how much his belly bulges when filled with cum. After nearly half an hour of measurements he grabs the leash and brings him back to Naomi.

"It should be ready in an hour or so."

"Great! We'll be back soon." Naomi pulls Riley out of the store behind her as he holds her dress. "Right, instead of waiting, why don't we get you something from your favorite store."

Riley's face lit up and he nearly yelled "Okay!" as he quickly followed behind her and into the store.

"Now, I need to get something, you can have one thing, any one thing from the store, find it and I'll be waiting at the counter."

Riley nodded and got to work, combing through isle upon isle, picking up things he thought he might like, from dildos, cages, outfits and accessories. There was so much to choose from he just couldn't make up his mind. It took him an hour but he finally decided on getting an outfit, specifically a cheerleader outfit since Naomi always found his energetic side interesting. He grabbed it and rushed to the counter where Naomi was already waiting with a big gift wrapped box.

"I-is that for me?"

"What? No! Its for someone else. But you will be carrying it." She giggled as she paid for everything. She blushed a little as she saw the cheerleader outfit.

They grabbed everything and headed out, back to get the dress. As they entered the store, the same man was already standing there with the suit in hand. "Ready for you ma'am!"

"Good! And it is according to my specifications?"

"Yes ma'am, the down facing cock holster has special absorbent padding for emergencies, the front has some elasticity, and the back is tailored exactly to your specifications.

"Perfect! I believe we will be leaving with it on then." Naomi grinned

"Great ma'am, will there be anything else?"

"Yes, one last thing, please have this package delivered to my home, along with the other clothes."

"Of course ma'am, this way to the changing rooms."

Naomi pulled Riley along and went in to the changing room, pointing Riley out to a female attendant after taking of his cage and letting his tiny little cock into the open for the first time in a while. The attendant took him to another room and helped him change. Naomi stepped out in a beautiful gown, fit for a superstar. It was black with one side longer than the other as to show off her legs. It was so well tailored that her bulge was almost invisible. She looked to her side where the female attendant returned with Riley behind her. His dress was a subdued burgundy piece. As opposed to Naomi's long down, his dress was much shorter, with small triangular holes of different sizes on each side, it was also a bit tighter and accentuated his girly frame. His tiny little cock, although without a cage, was holstered inside and hidden, even when he had a bulge.

"Do you like your new dress?"

"I love it!"

"Good! Because you will be showing it off at dinner at the Rustica Kitchen."

"Wow! Really!? I've always wanted to go there! But its so expensive!"

"Nothing's too good for my little cum slut." Naomi giggled as she leaned down, held his chin, and gave him a sweet little kiss, making him blush bright red and get awkward.

She took off the leash and gave it to the attendant and had the things sent home. They both left the mall in a limo this time to celebrate their anniversary. Popping champagne on the way and getting drunk before even reaching the restaurant. They stepped out as the limo driver opened their door. Naomi was still a bit more composed and helped Riley get out who stumbled on his new heels. They went inside to a seat at the corner just for them. Riley being the slut he was winked at her and dropped his fork under the table, pretending he was going down to get it.

"No! Not today, today I just want to talk." Naomi smiled as a waiter poured them a drink each.

They spent the next few hours talking about themselves and each other, their first impressions of each other, what they expected would happen, what life was like before moving here, their family, friends. They didn't even notice how late it was getting as they continued to talk and get lost in each other's company.

"Oh my, it's getting late. I don't think we'll be able to catch a cab." Riley panicked as he looked at the clock on the wall.

"Don't worry, We already have a suite booked for tonight, the Bellvard Suite, on the top floor."

"Wow, you really pulled out all stops." Riley blushed as he thought about how extravagant it would be.

"Like I said, nothings too good for my little slut." Naomi grinned as she stood up, "let's go?"

Riley quickly stood up and followed behind her towards the elevator.

"Doesn't this remind you of the first time we went on a date?"

"You mean, you looking amazing and us standing and waiting for the elevator?" Riley giggled.

"Hahaha yes!" She blushed at the compliment, "of course, you have had some upgrades as well."

Riley smiled as the elevator dinged and they entered. The side of it was glass and they looked out, watching the world shrink beneath them as they reached the top floor. There were only 5 rooms, Naomi walked over to one at the corner and opened the door and Riley walked in, completely awestruck as he looked inside. There was a massive bed, enough to fit 6 people on. There was a massive window that took up nearly the entire wall, a big fireplace to keep everything warm. Before he could see the rest, Naomi grabbed his hand and pulled him back into his arms and kissed him deeply. They both closed their eyes as they locked lips for a full minute before letting go.

"I love you." They both said softly and simultaneously. Giggling as they realized what they both had done at the same time.

Naomi kissed him again as he wrapped his arms around her. Naomi gently slid her dress off one shoulder as she continued to kiss him, Riley followed suit, pulling off his dress slowly. They continued to slowly undress and walk across the room, to the window. Riley was completely naked as he reached the end, Naomi had her dress just barely hanging off of her cock. She smiled as she let go and Riley slipped her dress off of her. He gently rubbed her cock which was already leaking precum to help get her wetter, while he continued to kiss her. Naomi smiled as she turned him around to face the window. Riley bent over slightly as his cheek rubbed against the glass. Naomi got on her knees and pulled his cheeks apart; she pulled out the buttplug and began licking his hole. Her tongue went deep into his ass and made him moan as it flicked and played with his prostate. All the while she rubbed his tiny cock with one hand, letting it fill with his precum. Riley moaned as her wet tongue explored his little hole. She smiled and stood up, and wiped her mouth with her forearm before grabbing his waist. She rubbed his precum back on his face before gently sliding her cock into him. His hole was already gaping after their visit to the park and she slid inside easily. Riley fogged up the glass with his moans as her cock made its way into his center. She moaned as she felt his walls squeeze her cock inside. She began humping, letting her cock slide deeper with every thrust. Riley stood on his tip toes as he drooled and moaned, each thrust making him yelp. His eyes rolled back as he felt her cock bottom out and her hips slapping his cheeks. Naomi moaned out loud, in unison with him as if in a symphony and both came simultaneously, Naomi filling up Riley, while Riley made a mess on the window. They both huffed and panted as Naomi still held him, keeping her cock inside.

"Since today is so special, I want you to sleep with me on the bed."

"Really!? I've been wanting to for so long!" Riley smiled as he tried to turn around.

"But!" She stopped him from turning around, "my cock stays inside!" She giggled as she leaned forward and kissed his neck.

Riley blushed, " I love that idea."

Naomi grinned as she squeezed his ass cheeks before grabbing his legs and lifting him up. Riley blushed as he was raised up in the air, his legs spread, his tiny cock flaccid between them, and his asshole stuffed with Naomi's thick cock and leaking precum. She carried him over to the bed, placing him down face first and rested on top of him before laying on top of him to make sure her cock stays stuffed in, before moving to the side. She leaned forward as Riley tuned his head and kissed her with a smile, and again they both simultaneously spoke,

"I love you!"

12