The One that Got Away ... Almost Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

"What?"

"Just watch," she whispered, sensuously, as she squeezed my cum from the condom onto her tits. "They say it's one of the most natural moisturizers there is."

My cock trembled at the sight before me as she slowly massaged my juice across her chest.

"Mmmmmm, so warm, so good, so ..."

"Nasty," I said as I slid my hand over hers and pressed it against her tit as I leaned over and kissed her once again.

This time, our kiss was tender and loving as we wrapped our arms around each other. The primal desires quenched for the moment.

Afterwards, we straightened the living room and turned off the lights so that no one could see that we were still naked as we cuddled on the couch.

"I should probably get going," I said reluctantly.

"Yeah, probably," she replied half-heartedly. "Or you could stay," she continued as she looked up at me.

"What about your ex?"

"What about him?"

"What if he finds out?"

"Right now, I don't care what he knows. All I know is I wanna feel you next to me as I fall asleep and wake up wrapped in your arms," she continued as she stood and pulled me up.

"You know this could be dangerous."

"Not as dangerous as what I'm feeling."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I feel like I'm falling for you," she replied softly.

"I'm glad to hear that since I fell for you the moment I saw you at the hospital," I finished as I leaned down and kissed her again.

"Let's go to bed," she whispered as she led me to the bedroom.

We slid under the bedding, the cool sheets contrasting with the warm feel of her body as we spooned together.

The world outside was silent with the exception of the occasional car going by the house yet neither of us seemed to be able to relax.

"Penny for your thoughts," I whispered.

"You first," she replied.

"I was just thinking about how strange life can be. I mean, if the hospital hadn't been short of beds and I hadn't been sent to the pediatric unit I never would have met you. We wouldn't have come to my parents house and we ..." I stopped. "What were you thinking about?"

"The same ... and what the future might hold for us," she whispered back.

"Hopefully a long and happy life together."

"You mean that?" she asked as she rolled over so we were facing each other.

"Absolutely."

"Good," she sighed and the room went silent. Then after a few moments she continued. "Can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"I was also thinking about what just happened in the living room. I mean, I've been married and all but my ex was the only lover I've ever had. I felt so strange and yet so good. It ... mmmmmm ... it opened a side of myself that I've never imagined. To feel so free and sexy. I never imagined I could do or say any of the things I did tonight."

"So, is that bad?"

"No, it just got me thinking ..."

"About what?"

She hesitated before continuing. "Of all the places I wanna make love with you. I don't mean just in the bedroom or even in the apartment but all kinds of different places."

"Oh, is that all?" I teased.

"Well, now that you've asked there is one more thing."

"Yeah, what?"

"Have you ever had a fantasy?"

"Yeah, she's laying next to me," I replied as I hugged her.

"I mean a sexual fantasy."

"I know. To tell you the truth I've never really thought about it. Why?"

"Well, my fantasy is kinda strange."

"So tell me."

"Some night I wanna get all dressed up and go to a bar. I want a man to pick me up and offer to pay me to have sex with him."

"You mean like a call-girl or a prostitute?"

"Yes," she said softly. "I want him to take me up to his room and fuck me just like we just did in the living room except I want him to cum deep inside of me. I want him to fill me until it drips down my legs."

I didn't say a thing as the image of her pressed against a wall, her dress pulled off her shoulders revealing her breasts, while the bottom of her dress is pulled up and the man is fucking her there in the entrance to his room filled my mind's eye.

"Kinda strange."

"Not at all," I replied a I held her close, "and it will be my privilege to fulfill as many of those fantasies as I can."

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned softly as she rolled back over and pressed herself against me.

"You are such a tease," I whispered into her ear.

"It's only teasing if you're not gonna make it come true," she muttered as she fell asleep.

The following morning I woke up, my cock hard as a rock, and the spot in the bed next to me was empty.

"Shit," I muttered as I sat up, only then realizing that I wasn't in my own bed and that the night before hadn't been a dream.

"Shhhhhhhhhh," Carol whispered. "I just got done feeding him," she said as she glanced down at the baby latched to her nipple, "and he's falling asleep. Then I can take care of you," she giggled as her eyes locked on the tented bedding.

"I wish," I whispered in return. "I have an occupational therapy appointment in 30 minutes."

"Your loss," she snickered as she walked by, taking the baby back to his room.

"Don't I know it," I growled to myself.

And so things began falling into place. Once or twice a week, Carol and the baby came to my parent's house for dinner and to stay for the night and most of the other nights I stayed at her place.

It wasn't until 6 weeks later that things changed. I'd just finished my therapy session when I called her. I could tell right away she was crying. "What's wrong?"

"Everything! My ex found out about us and is threatening to take the baby away if I don't come back to him."

"Can he do that? I thought this was a 'no fault' state. Normally 'No' but his father knows the judge on the case and ... well ... you understand."

"Yeah, I get it," I said as she hung up.

Instead, of heading home I headed for her apartment. My worst fears were confirmed the moment I turned the corner onto her street. There, parked in front of the apartment, was a moving van and 'HE' was sitting on the porch smoking a cigarette. As I slowly cruised by our eyes locked and he recognized me. His response was a smug grin and to flip me 'the bird' as I continued on.

Later that night, I tried calling Carol but got no answer and when I tried the next day her phone was disconnected. My world crumbled and for the next year I walked around like a zombie. Then I met another woman and after awhile we were married.

Little did I realize that fate wasn't done with Carol and I.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers