The One that Got Away ... Almost Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If watching a beautiful woman do one of the most natural things in the world is perverted then I guess I am," I replied.

Her reply was to lean over and place her lips on mine. For me the world exploded; fireworks exploding in the sky of my mind as I felt her lush fullness for the first time.

"I like," I whispered when we pulled apart.

"Me too. And I think another part of your body enjoys it too," she snickered as she pointed to the tent rising in the bed sheets.

"What can I say?" I shrugged my shoulders. "You kiss me like that after what happened last night and 'that'," I paused as I pointed at my hardening cock, "is gonna happen every time."

"In that case, I think we better get some condoms because I plan on it, and a lot more, happening as often as we can. I also think we better pick up some diapers if you plan on having us stay over again," she giggled.

We took the baby over to the utility sink and washed him up before dressing him in one of my smaller t-shirts before saying good-bye and sharing one last kiss. Then she was gone.

I spent the rest of the day puttering around the house since I couldn't work with my arm in a cast and waited for Carol's call. It finally came just after she'd put the baby down for his afternoon nap.

"Hello?"

"Hey, lover."

"I like the sound of that,"

"Me too. I can't come over today but was wondering if you'd like to come over here?"

"Sure. What time?"

"Hmmmmm. Say 9 o'clock."

"It's already 1."

"I know. I meant 9 o'clock tonight. And don't plan on going home. This is a sleep over ... though I can't promise we'll get much sleep."

"That sounds interesting."

"It will be. Just make sure you're prepared this time."

"I guess I need to stop at the drug store on the way over."

"That sounds like a good idea ... and if you wouldn't mind picking up a bag of diapers I promise to show you how much I appreciate it when you get here."

My imagination went wild as I thought what that mean and barely heard her say, "See you later," before the phone went dead.

I spent the rest of the day figuring out how to take a shower with a cast, picking out the clothes I'd wear later that night, and, of course, going to the pharmacy to pick up some condoms and the baby diapers. Then, precisely at 9 o'clock I stood at the door to Carol's apartment.

"Knock, knock, knock."

"Come in," I heard her faintly call out.

I stepped in and found a modestly furnished living room and dining room combination. The kitchen was off to the right and further down the hall was a bathroom and two bedrooms. I knew, instantly, which was the baby's room because of the decorations on the door. "Hello?"

"Hello, baby," she purred as she stepped out of the kitchen wearing only the sheer, white baby-doll nightie she'd told me about before. "What ya think?" she asked as she spun around giving me a full 360-degree view.

"Absolutely fantastic."

"So you like it?"

"Without a doubt.

"That's too bad," she purred, mischievously, "I hate it. Or rather I hate wearing it. I much prefer this," she finished as she pulled the nightie over her head and stood before me totally naked with the exception of a pair of flesh-toned high-heels.

"WOW!!!!"

"So you prefer me this way too?"

"I'd have to be nuts or dead not to. And I don't think I'm either."

"Good, then I should warn you now. I'm an exhibitionist and some people would say an over-sexed slut which basically means I don't like clothes and like to make love or get fucked, depending on my mood, as often as possible."

I stood there speechless.

"Nothing to say? Well then let me show you," she said as she pressed her body against mine, grinding the cleft between her legs against my leg, while she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her lips.

The kiss was even more explosive than the first one we'd shared. The skyrockets went off in my mind, once again, but this time my heart began to race, my breathing increased, a sweat broke out on my forehead, and my cock began to harden before she pulled away.

"So how was that?"

"Probably the best kiss I've ever had," I mumbled.

"And that's just the start," she giggled as she dropped to her knees. Within moments, she had my belt unbuckled, my pants unzipped, and my boxer-briefs pulled down around my knees. "Mmmmmm, so long and thick. Everything my ex's wasn't," she sighed. The next instant, it felt like an electric shock was running through my body as she kissed the tip of my cock, gently probing the opening at the tip.

"Arrggghhhhh," I groaned as I placed my hands on her shoulders to keep from falling over.

"I'm glad you like," she said as she kissed down the length of my shaft while palming my balls. "I've always been told I was a good cocksucker," she mumbled. "But now I can show you how good I am and let you decide," she finished as she wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft and slowly began pumping up and down its length. At the same time, she leaned forward, took one of my balls into her mouth, and began to suck on the tender marble. She hummed as she sucked and used her tongue to tease the sensitive flesh.

"Ohmigod," I sighed as I moved my hands from her shoulder and wrapped them in her hair, pulling her closer. "You've got me so turned on already. If you're not careful I'm gonna cum before we even get started."

"Oh, no you're not. I have plans for this thing tonight," she said as she pulled away from my rigid member and helped me out of my pants and shorts. "I wanna suck your cock all the way down my throat, and then I want to see how good a pussy-licker you are, before I find out if you're a lover or a fucker though I seriously doubt you're the last one."

I felt stupid as I asked, "What's the difference?"

She laughed, wickedly as she answered. "A lover is a man, or woman, who takes their time to excite their partner. They know that the more turned-on the other person is the better the sex will be. A fucker is someone who really doesn't care at the moment about their partner but just wants to have sex for their own enjoyment. The really great part is that a lover can also be a fucker at times."

"And what is it you're looking for tonight?"

"Definitely a lover. My ex is a fucker so I've had enough of that for now," she said as she engulfed the head of my cock between her lips.

Though I'd had my share of blowjobs, this was unlike anything I'd ever felt before. Her mouth was moist and hot, as if filled with hot water. She gently grated her teeth along my shaft while her tongue teased the sensitive underside of the head. And her lips formed a perfect seal as she sucked my cock deep into the back of her mouth. Over and over, her head bobbed up and down my shaft; teasing, touching, and sucking.

"That's it, baby. Suck my cock. Oh, fuck yeah. You dirty, little slut, you. Ohhh, fuck yeah, suck my dick. Oh, yeah, yeah ... just like that. Use your hand. Run it up and down my shaft. Arrrgghhhhh ... so good. Ohmigod ... it feels like you're swallowing me. Getting close, so close," I moaned as I felt my balls tighten and pull upwards.

"Not yet," she gasped as she withdrew only to increase the tempo of her hand until it seemed to fly across my hardened shaft.

It took every ounce of willpower to keep from cumming in her hand and on her face but in the end I only lost a few drops of pre-cum.

"Yummm," she sighed as she licked the pearly drops from the tip of my cock. "Salty and sweet at the same time, just the way I like it. Now, it's your turn," she finished as she stood and took a hold of my cock leading me to the couch. "Show me what you can do with your tongue," she chided as she sat down on the couch and spread her legs.

A groan rumbled deep in my chest as I looked at the most beautiful pussy I'd ever seen. The outer lips were swollen and a light shade of red, while the brownish fur that surrounded it glistened from the layer of her juice that covered it. Her inner lips darkened before my eyes turning a deep-pink and the tunnel between her lips seemed to open and close with each breath while her clit stuck up like a tiny cock just waiting for me to lick and suck it.

Instead, of going directly for her womanly treasure I crawled between her legs and tenderly kissed the inside of her right ankle.

"Ohhhhhh, that tickles."

"Want me to stop?"

"No," she sighed. "It's feeling like tiny electric bolts are running right up my leg to here," she finished as she spread her pussy and tapped her clit with her index finger.

"You are such a tease."

"Really? Then what do you think about this?" she continued as she slid her index finger inside her pussy, slowly pumping it in and out.

"Arrgh," I groaned, softly.

"You like that? Well, what about this?" she finished as she withdrew her finger and placed it against my lips.

Instinctively, I sucked her finger into my mouth, savoring the taste of her pussy.

"Yesssssss," she hissed.

"Oh fuck, you taste so good."

"Come here and lick my pussy, lover," she sighed as she laced her fingers in my hair and pulled me down between her legs until my lips touched her nether lips. "Mmmmmm. Ohmigod, right there. Lick my pussy. Ohhhhhhhh."

"You like that?" I asked as I peeled her pussy lips apart and licked them from bottom to top and over her clit, over and over again.

"Ahhhhhh ... ahhhhhh ... yeahhhhhh ... ohhhhhhhh ... mmmmmmm ... yes ... yes ... yess ... you do that so good," she groaned. "Yeah ... yeah ... oh god ... you're making me so fucking wet. Stick your tongue in me. Tongue fuck me. Ohhhhhhhhhh ... yesssssss," she wheezed as I slid my tongue between her lust-swollen nether lips, probing into her canal. "Mmmmm ... mmmmm ... mmmmm ... I've needed this for so long. Ohhhhhhhhhh ... like that ... just like that. Slide you tongue in and out. Now ... ohhhhhhhh ... yesssss. Tongue fuck me. Ohmigod ... so fucking good. My ex would never do this to me. Ahhhh ... ahhhh ... ahhh. He said that real men don't eat pussy. Arrgghhhh ... now, pull out and suck on my clit. Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... ohmigod. So fucking good. Ahhhhh ... so close. Ohmigod ... play with my tits. Pinch my nipples. Gonna cum ... so close ... ohhhhhhhhh. Haven't felt like this since before I got married. Gonna cum ... ohhhhhh ... yes ... just like that ... gonna ... now ... now ... now. Don't stop ... ohhhhhhhh ... keep licking me ... oh fuck ... oh fuck ... oh fuck," she croaked as she threw her legs over my shoulders and locked them behind my back smashing my lips against her pulsating slit.

I drove my tongue into her boiling cauldron as I squeezed her tits; kneading the fleshy orbs and pinching the distended nipples until suddenly a spray of mother's milk covered her stomach and the top of my head.

"ARRRGGHHHHHHHH, so wicked," she groaned as she arched her back, the juice from her pussy spraying into my waiting mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm," I hummed against her clit.

Her body went rigid as she spiraled off into orgasmic oblivion, occasionally jerking when I swept my tongue across her clit. Over and over, I teased her nerve-filled nub until she wheezed, breathlessly, "Can't take any more," and pushed me away from between her legs.

I moved up next to her and sat on the couch watching her chest rise and fall, slowly returning to normal.

"I've NEVER had my pussy licked like that," she wheezed.

"It was my pleasure."

"So it didn't gross you out?"

"When?"

"When my tits and pussy squirted all over you."

"Mmmmmmm," I replied, softly as I closed my eyes remembering the sweet taste of her juice. "Nope, not at all."

"You are so different from my ex."

"I'll take that as a compliment," I said, light-heartedly as I looked into her eyes.

"There is one more way I'm hoping you're different," she purred as she reached between my legs and gently squeezed my rigid cock.

I didn't say a word, the looks between us said everything that needed to be said ... or so I thought.

"I need your cock. I need to feel it deep inside me. I wanna feel it stretching me and filling me," she whispered. "Let me sit on your cock," she said as in one swift movement she threw her leg over my lap and placed my cockhead at the opening of her pussy. "Ahhhhhhhhhh," she cried out as she settled in my lap taking my cock all the way to the base in one continuous movement.

"Ohmigod, you're so fucking tight. I thought after having the baby you'd be loose but this is amazing."

"Mmmmmmmm, you feel so big in me. God, I can feel the tip of your cock hitting the back of my pussy. It hurts so goooddddd," she whined. "Ahhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh ... oh fuck ... so good. I need it deep inside me ... ohhhhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhh, ahhhhhhh, yessss. Like that ... oh fuck. Now, suck on my titties.

I didn't hesitate as I latched on to an extended nipple instantly rewarded with the sweet nectar of her mother's milk.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah ... suck mommy's titties. Ohhhhhhh, I can feel my milk filling your mouth. Yes, yes, yes ... give your mommy-slut what she needs. Ah, ah, AHHHHHHH. So good. So fucking wicked. Ohhhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhh, fuck. Hard cock. Fuck me ... yes. Ahhhhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhhh ... yeah, yeah, yeah."

Without any warning, I rolled us over so she was under me, my cock still embedded deep inside her.

"Oh fuck yeah. Now, pound me. Yes ... yes ... yes," she chanted as I plunged into her, alternating my speed and depth. "Ohmigod ... yes ... fuck. Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod ... fuck me. Yes, yes, yes, yes, so fucking good. Your cock feels so good. So much better than my ex. Oh god, I missed this. Ahhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh, yesssssss. Give me your fucking cock. Pound me through the couch. Ohhhhhhh. Fuck me like they do on porn movies. Use me. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. Oh you feel so hard. I can feel you stretching me. Give it to me, baby."

Instinctively, I grabbed her legs and placed them on my shoulders before leaning forward until her knees were touching her tits.

"So fucking gooood," she crooked. "Do it ... do it ... do it. Slam your cock into me. Ohhhhhhh. You're gonna make me cum, lover."

"Me too," I groaned.

"NO, we can't!! I'm not on the pill yet!! Pull out, quick!!" she commanded as she pushed me away from her.

I fell backwards and onto the floor as she scrambled from the couch and almost ripped the drawer out of the table. "Where are those fucking things?" she mumbled as she threw papers everywhere. "There they are," she said as she held up a row of four condoms.

Then she returned to me and sat on the floor. "Let me help," she giggled as she leaned over and took my semi-hard cock into her mouth. "Mmmmmmmmm, your cock and my juice taste good," she mumbled as my cock sprang back to life.

Once my cock was hard as iron, she pulled away and ripped open one of the foils. "Now this goes on just like this," she purred as she slid the sheath over my member, "and we can finish what we started," she finished as she crawled on her hands and knees back to the couch and placed her head on the seat. "Come here and finish fucking your horny bitch," she whispered as she wiggled her ass at me.

The sight of her heart-shaped ass and her holy-of-holies peeking out beneath it overcame my uneasiness about using a condom. I quickly moved up behind her, placing my hands on her thighs as my cock found its target just like a guided missile. "Ohhhhhhhh, yeahhhhhhh."

"That's it, lover. Rub your cock between my ass cheeks. Just like that. Ohhhhhhh ... can't believe I'm doing this. Put your cock back in me. Fuck me like a bitch in heat."

"Ohhhhhhhhh ... so sexy."

"Yeah ... put it in me! Ohhhhhhhhh ... so fucking wet. Damn, I need this. Fuck me. Fill my cunt with your nice, big cock. My ex used to say that only animals and sluts fuck like this, so make me your slut and fuck me like an animal. Fuck me hard and deep. I wanna feel the head of your cock slamming against the back of my pussy."

"Arrgghhhh ... such a dirty mommy," I sighed before chuckling.

"What's so funny?" she asked a slight tone of irritation in her voice.

"It just dawned on me that I'm fucking a mommy so that makes me a mother-fucker."

She giggled at my reply and tightened the muscles of her pussy, clamping down on my cock like a vise. "So, you complaining?"

"Hell no," I replied as I continued sliding my shaft in and out of her.

"Ohhhhhh, so fucking good. Ahhhhh, ahhhhhh, ahhhhhh. This feels so good. So fucking deep. Ohhhh, right there. Give it to me. Yeah ... ohhhhhhh ... yes, yes, yesssss. Fuck! Ahhhh, hah. Like that. Ohhhhhhhhhh. Now, spank me. Spank my ass."

"Slap."

"Harder."

"SLAP."

"HARDER!"

"SLAP."

"That's it. Slap your slut's ass."

"SLAP. SLAP. SLAP."

"Ohhhhhhh, such a naughty mommy."

I grunted as I continued driving my cock in and out of her clutching core.

"Ohhhhh, yeah ... ohmigod. Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod. So fucking deep. I can feel your balls hitting my clit. Ahhhhhhhhhhh."

The sound of skin hitting skin filled the room along with the overwhelming smell of her arousal and the wet, squishy sound as my cock drove into her depths. "Gonna cum," I croaked.

"Not yet, lover. I need more of your cock. Ohhhhhh ... my tits feel like they're on fire," she sighed as she reached beneath us and grabbed a hanging orb. "Watch this baby ... watch this ... watch my tits," she moaned as she squeezed the nipple spraying mother's milk onto the carpet beneath us.

Without even thinking about what I was doing, I reached under her and grabbed her other tit with one hand and reached between her legs, rubbing against her clit with the other.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she chanted as I drove into her so hard that she had to place her free hand on the couch to keep from getting driven into it. "Fuck me hard. Ahhhhhh, yeah. Fuck me. Ohmigod. Soooo good."

"Come on, bitch. Push your ass back against my cock. Show me how much you want it," I snarled.

"Yes ... yes ... yes," she crooned as she drove herself back against my iron spike. "So ... fucking ... good. My ... ex ... NEVER ... let ... me ... do ... anything ... like ... this. Ohhhhhhhh ... he ... always ... had ... to ... be ... in ... control," she groaned, in tempo to her thrusts. "Getting ... close. Don't ... stop."

"Me too. Gotta pull out soon," I gasped, momentarily forgetting that I was wearing a condom.

"DON'T YOU DARE," she growled. "I wanna feel your cock pulsing inside me. I wanna be able to dream about what it's gonna feel like some day to have you cum deep inside me, filling my pussy with your cum until it drips out."

A feeling of tenderness suddenly came over me at the idea of her and I being together in the future and I gently kissed the nape of her neck.

"Wha ...? Oh, oh, oh, ... cummmmiinnNNNNGGGGGGGG," she wailed as she rammed her ass back against taking every inch of my shaft into her depths and slamming the tip of my cock against her cervix.

"Me toooooooooo," I gasped as I felt my cum rushing up the length of my shaft and into the tip of the condom.

"I can feel it," she sighed. "I can feel your cock pulsing inside me. I can even feel the tip of the condom getting bigger and pressing against me," she whispered as she turned her head and drew my lips to hers.

Time stood still for us as our tongues twisted and twirled against each other in a battle as old as time and our bodies remained locked together as the muscles of her pussy squeezed up and down the length of my cock. It wasn't until my cock softened that we finally pulled apart and sat down, leaning against each other.

"Ohmigod," I sighed.

"Yeah, me too," she whispered. "I've never felt ..." She left the rest unsaid as she looked down at my condom-covered cock. "Can I ...?" she asked as she palmed the flaccid member.

"I guess," I replied, unsure of what she wanted.

The corners of her mouth turned upwards in a wicked little smile as she peeled the condom off and held it up to look at. "Mmmmmmmm, so much. It would be a waste to just throw it out."