The One, Two and Four Café, 03

Story Info
Unfaithful fucking.
3k words
4.63
4.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew it was about to hit the fan. I was naked, in bed with a woman, not my wife, and the daughters pounded on the door. Not to mention, having sex in one of their beds. Life as I had known it, was over. No escape. So, I sat up in bed, covered myself and waited for the door to open. Sylvia did likewise.

The door burst open. There stood the daughters. Katie dressed in shorts and a tank top that hid nothing. Lyn dripped with water and wrapped in a towel. Lyn's mouth agape and in shock. Katie smiled. I found this odd and interesting. Lyn was upset as you imagine.

She spoke.

"Dad! How could you do this to mom?"

"What were you thinking?"

"I can't believe you did this with Katie's mom!!"

The girls stood there and stared at us.

I spoke.

"How about you let us dress. We can talk about this."

Lyn turned and stomped away. Katie still grinned. I was afraid to ask. Katie shut the door.

I spoke to Sylvia.

"Well, its in the open now. No going back. What do you want to do?"

Sylva sat for a moment. She was very thoughtful.

"Mark. I wanted to be with you. You gave me something I needed. I do not want that to stop. It might be a rough road to travel. I do not want to give you up."

Then Sylvia kissed me. We dressed. Then out of the bedroom to face the wrath of my daughter. I debated about what to say. No excuse would have been satisfactory. We walked to the front room. Lyn stood there and fumed, still wet, and wrapped in a towel. I had decided to let her vent. She was upset, angry, and hurt. I got that. But I was an adult. I, we had made the choice, knew it was risky. It did not help we had been reckless. Driven by raw lust and desire.

Lyn ranted for thirty minutes. It was amusing as she tried to yell at us in a towel. The towel continued to fall open and expose her. Lyn had become an attractive woman. Nice ripe tits, firm ass, long legs, and flat stomach. I could not believe I was thinking of her in this fashion. Lyn promised she would not tell the wifey. She was angry with me. Okay, I got that. There was to be no more fucking in their apartment. Then she left the room and dressed. Katie followed and gave Sylvia and I a glance. Still, she smiled.

Sylvia spoke.

"Katie wants you. I could see it in her eyes and smile."

I thought for a second about that.

Then I spoke.

"That may be Sylvia. Do you not think we have enough difficulties? Could you imagine the hell it would cause if Lyn found out that we did that too?"

Sylvia was thoughtful.

Then she spoke.

"We must be more careful and plan better. Mark, I want you now. Yes, I know we cannot. But that does not change how I feel."

I gave Sylvia a hug. I answered.

"We will figure this out. I think we should go now."

I gave Sylvia a long hug. Those braless nipples against me. The scent of sex hanging around us. I found it hard to tear myself away.

I heard my voice say.

"Tomorrow? At your place? What time?"

Sylvia grabbed my ass and replied.

"One o'clock. Be ready to fuck."

We went our separate ways. Lyn would not look at me. Katie wore that smile. I knew now, she would be involved somehow. Sylvia knew this and wanted it as well. I was not going to push. The drive home was uneventful. The wifey was there in front of the TV, phone in hand. I found a quiet place to sit and just think. The events of the day weighed heavily. Lyn had promised not to tell. On some level, she understood how things were. The wifey had let herself go and did not even visit Lyn. Lyn had to come here see her mom. The wifey never went anywhere. I was responsible for grocery shopping and anything else we needed. Lyn knew this. You must be thinking.

"This guy is a real shit."

Well. I headed to the shower to wash Sylvia off me and get to bed. The night was restless. Sylvia visited me in various forms and stages. I awoke more than once with an erection. What had happened to me. This sudden sex drive and desire. Had it always been there? Was it just buried? Sylvia had given me an outlet. It was a long night.

I was up long before sunrise. The scenarios that played in my head were legion. But I never knew what Sylvia had planned. It was easier to just roll with it. I dressed, shaved, and prepared for the day. The first stop would be the café. How did Lyn feel after yesterday? Would she speak to me? I drove to the café.

I entered and Lyn did greet me and spoke.

"Dad. I am sorry about yesterday. I did not expect you to be screwing Katie's mom in the apartment. Katie and I had discussed that something was going on. We both knew life is not great for either of you at home. You two spent time together here. I should not be surprised that this happened. I just do not want mom hurt."

I gave my daughter and hug and answered.

"Lyn, your mom has made choices. I know there were marital promises. I am sorry. The choices your mom made affect me. I still want sex. Gross as that may be to you, but I like it. I do not want your mom hurt either. Or Katie's dad. Sylvia and I will be more careful. Please do not judge me too harshly. You know I love you."

Lyn gave me a hug. She went behind the counter, and I sat with my double espresso. Sylvia did not show that morning. That was okay. No need to make things tense. I would see her later. The girls called on me when needed. The morning went smoothly. I ordered lunch for Katie, Lyn, and myself. I slipped away after lunch. I drove slowly and tried to exhibit control. Walked slowly to Sylvia's door and knocked.

The door flew open. Sylvia stood dressed in a sheer red robe. Her chest heaved as each breath was deep. Breasts and nipples displayed. My eyes panned down a shave pubic area.

Sylvia spoke.

"Mark, I...."

I gave her no opportunity to finish. The door slammed behind me as I crushed her in my embrace. Our tongued danced, hands gripping the other. Sylvia scooped into my arms. I knew the way to the bedroom. Sylvia deposited on the bed. Her robe fell open and her eyes wide with excitement. She sat as I undressed for her. My underwear descended. A hard, raging cock stood out between us.

I spoke.

Sylvia, take me in your mouth!"

There was no hesitation. Sylvia swallowed me whole almost immediately. The room filled with loud sucking and slurping noise, compounded with my loud moans of pleasure. It had only been days and I had missed this so much. Sylvia took my balls in her hands and kneaded them. It was difficult to imagine, but I was harder still. Saliva ran down her chin to drip on her tits and chest. I knew if she continued, I would cum soon.

I spoke.

"Stop Sylvia. Take off that fucking robe."

Sylvia complied quickly.

I spoke once again.

"Give me the sash and rollover on your stomach."

Again, she did as ask.

I continued.

"Put your hands behind your back."

Sylvia did. The forearms tied together. She squirmed, but unable to escape. I pulled Sylvia's ass in the air and to her knees. Her face remained on the bed. The ass and pussy there before me. To do as I wanted. The blowjob had me hard and ready. I wanted to play. Fingers began to explore her dripping, naked pussy. My hand was wet with her. Fingers fucked her to the first orgasm. Sylvia was so aroused; it did not take long. I withdrew my hand for a moment, tasted her succulent honey and then replaced them. One small difference. The first finger of my hand entered her ass as the others returned to her drenched cunt. I thrusted anew, both holes gripped my fingers. Sylvia pushed back against my attack. Five minutes later, a second orgasm shook her body.

I withdrew my fingers and replaced them with my cock. I slid all in on the first thrust. Sylvia tightened her vagina around me. A slow rhythmic pounding now, with her body rippling from the collision. My climax approached. I could feel it. My mind and body exploded in pleasure as my balls emptied inside Sylvia. Squirt followed squirt. I panted for air and reached to lose Sylvia's arms.

I grunted to her.

"Rollover and suck me clean."

Sylvia sat up and greedily took me in her mouth once more.

I spoke.

"Jerk me off. I want my cum in your mouth Sylvia."

It took time to orgasm again. But Sylvia had me cumming after she worked me hard.

I noticed a large wet spot developed between her thighs. Her juices. My cum.

I spoke yet again.

"Sylvia. Lick up that spot on the bed."

Obediently Sylvia ate all there was."

She finished and we both reclined on the bed. I held her close, and she nestled to me. We might have slept after.

Sylvia woke me and spoke.

"We need to clean up and strip this bed. Can you help me with it?"

I kissed her forehead and got up. The bed sheets went into the washer and we to the shower. It was the best sex I had ever experienced.

As we dressed, I ask.

"Sylvia what happened to the butt plug?"

She cast me a wicked grin and replied.

"You liked that did you? I did too. I will wear it tomorrow if you like?"

I made a short reply.

"I like."

We drove to the café in separate autos and entered at the same time. No reason to try and hide things now. They were not busy. Katie immediately had a conference with her mom. I suspected a sharing of details. Lyn was quiet, but not angry. Espresso all around. Sylvia and I sat. The girls worked. The afternoon activities played in my head. There was an adult toy store in town. I made up my mind to do shopping tomorrow. A mental list grew in my head. I imagined vibrators, nipple clamps and other items for our enjoyment the next time. Yes, I would shop.

Sylvia spoke.

"Mark what are you thinking about? You have the most devilish grin on your face."

My thoughts had betrayed me. I answered.

"Oh nothing. Just a thing or two."

Sylvia eyed me warily and smiled.

The Café closed for the day. The girls returned to their apartment. Thoughts of Katie naked flitted in my head. I imagined her and Sylvia sucking me or both riding me. Sylvia did say she wanted that. I was not sure how that would come about, and I had to drive with a hard cock. Not comfortable.

Home was like always. Wifey sat there with the TV. We spoke and it was not anything of consequence. I made a drink and sat in the family room while she expounded on the current movie plot. I smiled weakly and just let her ramble. She talked and I pretended to listen. My mind wandered to a time when she was not like this. We used to talk, have fun, and go places. What had happened? Was it me?

Her? Or was it just time?

The movie ended. We got up and went to separate bedrooms. It had been this way for several years. I laid awake for hours.

I arose early the next morning. No sense in just staying in bed awake. I made a check of the store hours. They did not open early. I would head by the Café first for espresso. Katie and Lyn were there, busy with a lengthy line of patrons. I took a back seat and waited. No Sylvia this morning. It was just as well. We would have time later today. On to shopping. I waved to the girls on my way out.

The drive was not bad. Mid-morning traffic was light. The store front was non-descript. The attractions were inside. A nice young lady greeted me. Long curled brunette hair, green eyes, and lovely face. Graced with ample curves in the proper places. Plainly, she wore no bra. The legs were long and encased in stocking. (I could see the tops.) All this atop six-inch spiked heels.

She was smiling and most pleasant as she asks.

"My name is Gwendoline. What can I help you with today, Sir?"

I unfolded my shopping list.

She spoke.

"I see you have come prepared. May I?"

I proffered her the list. She commented.

"It would seem you have some fun in mind. A lady?"

I nodded agreement. Gwendoline spoke.

"May I have your first name Sir?"

"Mark" I answered.

"Well Mark, let us get to it. "

Gwendoline took me by the hand and lead me into the store. Such a lovely salesperson.

The first stop were the vibrators. I had no idea they came in such a variety. Gwendoline patiently explained the pros and cons of each item. A wand removed from a drawer, plugged in, and turned on for my inspection. They had floor models. This wand tipped in a foam rubber and rounded.

Gwendoline handed it to me and spoke.

"It is well balanced and the most powerful we sell. I personally like this model as it plugs in. No worry about batteries running down."

Her smile was most pleasant. But I did not know what to think. Gwendoline sensed this.

She then asks.

"Would you like to try it? Come with me Mark."

She led me to a changing room. The wand plugged in once again. Gwendoline took the wand and gently placed it on my crouch. Strong vibrations shook me. I moaned audibly.

Gwen spoke.

"Ah, I see you enjoy this."

I grew harder by the second. Gwendoline seemed pleased.

She continued.

"Mark, you take the wand and try it on me please."

My hand held the vibrating machine. Gwendoline's short skirt quickly unzipped and dropped to the floor. Not only braless, no panties as well. A thin strip of pubic hair above her shaved slit. Gwendoline reclined in a nearby chair and gave me access to her lady parts. Stocking encased legs parted to reveal her pink lips. Gently I held the machine to her. Gwendoline quivered. She proceeded to give me instructions in movement and pressure points. I used my newfound knowledge to pleasure her. Gwen's blouse opened and breasts emerged. She squeezed and played with them.

Gwen spoke.

"I am going cum Mark. Hold it right there."

Gwendoline had orgasm.

I spoke.

"I will take one of these please."

She straightened her clothing and we returned to the shop floor. A new wand placed in the cart. The next aisle held butt plugs of all shapes and styles.

Gwendoline eyed me for a moment and spoke.

"I think I know what you would like Mark, if I may be so bold."

I answered simply.

"Yes, please proceed."

She reached into a drawer and held a black silicone plug. It appeared impossibly wide, tapered to an hourglass shape, and ended with the stop. Then she turned it on. It vibrated.

She spoke.

"Mark, it will take time and lube to get this inside your lady. Do not be in a hurry. It has a variety of speeds and settings. It is also the most powerful we sell."

She handed it to me. I imagined this in Sylvia, and I grew harder still. Gwendoline's next question astounded me.

"Would you like to try it, Mark?"

I was unsure of what she meant. Did I want it in me?

She spoke.

"Come with me please."

We returned to the changing room. The skirt fell to the floor. A closet door opened, and large bottle of lube appeared. Gwendoline demonstrated how to lubricate the plug. Next, to my surprise, she turned and place her hands direct on a chair back. Bent over and exposed her ass to me.

"Lube me, Mark. Use plenty."

I smeared copious amount around her ass and slowly began to insert my finger. Gwendoline relaxed her muscles and I then inserted two fingers. This was an unbelievable occurrence for me.

Gwen spoke.

"I am ready Mark. Insert slowly please."

I watched in fascination as her sphincter gradually swallowed the plug.

She spoke.

"Turn it on Mark."

A low hum filled the room. Gwendoline shook with pleasure. Gwen encouraged me to try the different speeds and settings. The vantage point I had exposed Gwen's wet vagina. My cock throbbed in my pants.

Gwen spoke.

"One more thing Mark. There is a condom in the closet. Take it and put it on. Then, stick that hard cock I have been watching all this time inside me. You can fill the vibrations too."

I did as Gwen told me. My pants unzipped and my cock sheathed. Gwen spread her legs and I entered her. The sensation of the vibrating plug through the thin flesh that separated her ass and pussy was outrageous.

Gwen added.

"You do not have to thrust Mark. Let the machine do the work. Just enjoy."

Gwendoline's body vibrated around me. Then she orgasmed again, followed closely by my own climax. We went to the restroom and cleaned up. Once done, we went to the counter, and I paid for the new toys. Sylvia would love these. I turned to leave.

Gwendoline spoke.

"Just a second Mark."

She rounded the counter to wrap her arms around me and kiss me deeply. I returned her enthusiasm with equal vigor.

Gwen whispered.

"Please come back and see me again. We can shop some more."

The morning had held much more than I ever imagined it would. I had a new friend and new toys. The encounter with Sylvia in the afternoon had me hard already. I wanted to try the toys on her.