Treetop Swingers

Story Info
They Rent A treehouse In Alaska, Find Happiness.
3k words
4.41
5.6k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,077 Followers

We had made the arrangements, got the airline tickets, and packed our bags with thoughts of two weeks in Alaska. All things were settled and we looked forward to fourteen days in a treehouse rental in the Alaskan wilderness to do as we pleased and be able to lookout over the woodlands in total privacy and isolation without the outside world to get in the way. No phone, no internet, and no television to dull our senses. We knew there might be others in the treehouse cabin we had rented. We were told the treehouse residence could sleep six, with three bedrooms and a double bed in each one. It had been a fire observation post that was purchased by a hotel chain and offered as a vacation site for a holiday in the treetops for an introductory price that we just couldn't refuse. Two weeks with everything we would need and total privacy for $500 a couple including airfare and transportation to the site. Airfare was usually more than that, and it was all included.

Located in a part of Alaska that was remote, wild, and beautiful, with clear views of wild bears, moose, eagles, and herds of caribou and deer on the ground below us. There was a terrace completely around the treehouse with telescopes and binoculars on each side of the elevated porch with padded chairs and sofas located all the way around the residence, with large picture windows all the way around the structure. The rental came with a 4X4 SUV and gas enough for two days of travel.

At the bottom of the tree there was a door to a stairway along with a manual lift to the top that could hold four people at one time. When we arrived we found two other couples already moved into two of the bedrooms. Judy and Don were from Florida and the parents of two junior high aged girls. They both were teachers, with her teaching elementary and him eighth grade English. The other couple, Claire and Peter, were from California, like us, and were nurses at a emergency care facility in Santa Barbara. They had no children, and were into birdwatching big time. They came armed with field guides and expensive binoculars and the enthusiasm of true believers.

They helped us move into the third bedroom and we then sat around the large table reading the menus for meals already planned for us, getting to know one another, and exchanging stories about passed vacations we had all taken to places all over the world. We were three very well-traveled couples and had many experiences between us to share. Luckily, we seemed well matched as couples. Politically we all agreed and our interests seemed to run close.

For the first few days we sat around the porch watching the wildlife below, taking pictures, playing cards, and just relaxing and visiting. We all got along really well and seemed to enjoy each other's company. On the fourth day it became clear we could only play so much poker or canasta or monopoly, and we all crammed into the SUV and explored the area around the treehouse, but since there were only a few roads our choices were few and far between. We drove, chatted, and got comfortable together.

On the fifth night, during dinner, Peter revealed to the group that he and Claire had tried swinging during their second year and Judy was especially interested because she and Don had talked about it themselves. My wife, Teri, listened attentively and asked lots of questions. We had not ever talked about extramarital sex, but her questions made it clear she had considered it before herself, at least privately. She wanted to know if the other women ever got jealous, and listened attentively to their answers.

"You guys didn't get jealous about having your spouse fucking someone else?" I asked. Peter just shook his head.

"Not when I was having sex myself," he said. "It is not like she is sneaking off with your best friend. We talked about it, decided we would try it, and being able to be totally honest with one another actually brought us closer together. You wouldn't believe it, I know, but it actually strengthened our marriage. Fucking someone else can be liberating," he said with a smile.

My wife looked at me over the table and beamed. I didn't exactly know what that meant, but I knew she had been sexually active in college, although I had never asked her about her sexual history. After dinner, over a game of poker, the conversation got quite a ways into sex, with Peter out of the blue asking Teri if she had ever had two guys at once. She looked at me and smiled, and her smile said I was about to learn something about my wife I hadn't known before. Before she spoke, she smiled and gave me a nod that said, "Okay, here goes.

"Once," she finally said, clearly made comfortable to reveal personal details by the honesty of the other members of the group. Encouraged by my wife's openness, Claire revealed she had her first threesome just three months before.

"My first double was fantastic," Claire revealed candidly. "You need to try it," she said to Judy. "Sex is not love," she said. "Women need to forget this monogamy shit," she said. "It is just fucking, not love. The first time I watched Peter fuck another woman was the most exciting night of my life. We have to let go of this 'only with one man' philosophy," she said with a earnest expression, looking around at the two other women.

"Claire and I are nudists, and being nude with other people makes you realize the body should be enjoyed," he said. "How about starting things off with a game of strip poker. What do you think?" he said, looking around at each of us, as if waiting for an answer.

"I am game," Don said shuffling the cards. Without further delay, he began dealing the cards and saying, "The pot is one item of clothing. Each player tells what he or she is risking on the hand. Anyone not willing to play? No one spoke and each of us picked up our cards.

"I'll bet my shirt," said Peter.

"I'll risk my skirt," Claire said.

"Okay, pants," said Don.

"Blouse," said Judy.

"Shoes and socks don't count," I said. "I'll go with a shirt."

"Panties," said my wife, obviously getting in the mood.

Peter won the first hand and Clair stepped out of her skirt and tossed it on the table. Don stripped off his pants and my wife slid her panties down her legs and stepped out of them, throwing them on top of Don's pants. I put my shirt on the pile and Judy dropped her blouse on the other clothes.

Again Peter won and my next item was my pants, Clair slipped off her panties, and Judy slipped her bra off her shoulders. It took three more hands of draw poker before all of us were nude except Peter. When five of us were naked, Peter put down the deck and took off his clothes eagerly.

With all of us naked we continued to play, but Peter proposed that we play for dates. "How about we play for partners?" he said. "Let's draw for wives. First, we'll draw for another man's wife. Don, you and I draw for Teri, and so forth. Don got Teri, I got Claire, and Peter got Judy. "I say we meet back here in the morning for breakfast," he said getting out of his chair, sporting an erection already.

Each of us took our new partner to a bedroom and I looked over at Teri as she went into our bedroom with Don. He put his hand on her naked bottom and as Peter had said, I got a charge as I watched him close the door behind my wife.

Claire took my hand and led me into her bedroom. Even before I closed the door, I had a full-blown hard on and she took ahold of it as we approached the bed. Peter's wife leaned back against the bed and pulled me on top of her. She opened her legs and maneuvered me between her thighs. Before I knew it, I had slipped into her and my cock was balls deep in her pussy, with her legs locked behind my waist. She took ahold of my hips and pulled me towards her. As I slid in she moaned and pushed up into me. I put my lips against another woman's mouth for the first time since my first date with Teri.

As I started to come and began to pull out she put her hands around my waist and said not to worry that she was on the pill. I relaxed and began emptying my scrotum into her. When I finished coming she scooted up until her pussy was near my face and I obediently kissed her pussy and began licking and sucking her puffy and very wet vaginal lips.

She put her hands on my head and held me against her pussy. I forced my tongue into her and could taste my own come. She rolled from side to side as she came and said, "Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god." She then held me away from her sex until her pussy lips were less sensitive and finally let me back to again kiss and suck her clit and petals. As she relaxed and I slowly ate her again, she began to moan and move from side to side.

"My husband says a man who can eat pussy well is a man he can ride the river with," she said. "I will tell him you are an aficionado. You eat pussy really, really well."

"My wife seems to agree with you," I said, feeling actually a bit proud.

"Lucky girl," she said.

We went to sleep and when I woke up she was holding my cock in her hand and kissing and sucking on the tip. "Good morning," she said. "Mind if I have a little breakfast?" she asked.

Later that morning Peter proposed we put all the top mattresses on the living room floor that night and do a 'group grope,' with everyone on the three mattresses and fucking whoever is closest. Everyone thought that was a great idea and we went about our day lounging around the quarters naked, sunning on the deck, covering one another with sunscreen, and spending the day wearing only lotion and happy smiles.

Sitting on the south side of the deck, just the two of us, Teri and I talked about the night before. We had never been naked with others, although I was pretty sure she always liked the idea, and we had never talked about fucking other people. I asked her how her night with Don had been.

"He is a very good lover," she said with a smile. "He really likes oral," she added, "and he does it very well." She smiled at me then asked, "How was Claire?" I told her Claire was also a good lover. "She like oral?"

I nodded and said she did, that she also was very good at it. "She swallow?" she asked, going right to the point. I nodded. "Good. I did too," she said. "One down, two to go."

"You looking forward to the group thing?" I asked.

"I may even fuck my own husband," she said laughing.

"Tell me about your double," I said. "When you were at Cal?"

"Yes. My freshman year," she said. "Morris and Jason."

"Your roommate's brother? Jason?"

"And his roommate, Morris," she said. "I fucked Jason every week until he went into the army. How are you with that?" she asked.

"Okay, I guess," I said. "I guess we are now into swinging, right? Do you ever think of those days anymore?"

"Oh, once or twice a week," she replied. "My finger does the walking," she said with a grin. "One of these days you can do me and I will tell you about those times while you do. How does that sound?"

"It sounds hotter than hell," I said. "I am surprised you haven't asked to open up our marriage before this," I said.

"Me too," she said. "I wasn't sure you would be open to it."

"I wasn't either, but I am as horny as the next guy," I said. "I wondered about being in this treehouse with two other couples for two weeks without getting really, really close.

You know what I mean?" She nodded. "I had no idea you had a sexual history of group sex," I said.

"You never know," she said. "Still waters run deep," she added. "I was getting ready for you. Leaning how to satisfy my husband," she said with a broad grin.

That night we took all the top sheets off the beds and put them together in the middle of the living room. We were already nude, so people began pairing up, kissing and moving toward the pad of mattresses. I was kissing Judy and Teri was with Peter, Claire with Don. Once we were on the mattresses, the women began kissing the men and each other. It was wild sex.

Then we formed a daisy chain with Teri and Claire on their backs with Don and Peter eating each of them, with Judy sucking Peter and I was kissing her pussy as she knelt under him. People would move from place to place after awhile and eventually I was fucking Teri as she kissed Claire. I had not known about her bisexual activities in college, but found out that night that one of her favorite flavors was pussy, and before the night was over she had eaten each of the other two women.

Don, Peter, and I sat and watched Teri eat each of their wives. "She seems to like pussy as much as she does cock," Peter said as Teri dined on his wife's pussy. I told him I didn't know that about her. "My wife seems to think she is pretty good at it," he said as his wife moaned while Teri kissed and licked the other woman's splayed and very pink pussy.

When each of their wives had come from Teri's mouth, we drew straws to see who would sleep with whom. "I hope your wife doesn't wear out the other two women," Don said.

"Don't worry about Claire," Peter said, "she can go all night and be ready again after breakfast."

The next day Teri and I sat on lounge chairs in the sun and read. "You really did impress Peter last night with your pussy eating skills," I said. She smiled, accepting the comment as a compliment, and told me how much she had enjoyed our treetop vacation so far.

After five days of laying around naked, swinging and swapping like horny college kids, we decided to take a trip out to a waterfall marked on the map that was displayed on the living room wall in our treehouse. Armed with lunch, blankets, towels, an umbrella, and bear spray, we set off towards the falls and the swimming hole next to it. It was a five mile drive and Peter drove the vehicle as the rest of us sang, chatted, and looked out at the beautiful scenery.

When we got to the falls, we all agreed it was gorgeous, with a small beach of sand and a large flag rock to sun on across from the waterfalls. We parked about a hundred yards away and carried the supplies to the beach. Once we set up, we all went in for a swim, then we all laid out in the sun. Without discussing it we simply paired off with someone else's wife and once again started to get affectionate either on the rock or the sand.

Teri got with Don, I laid down with Claire, and Peter began to make out with Judy. In a short time each couple was fucking and forgetting about the bears. After about an hour we heard tree limbs crashing and quickly breaking camp, and arming ourselves with bear spray, we make a beeline to the car. We all laughed nervously once inside about having our orgy interrupted by grizzlies.

We all left after two weeks of sex and intimacy with two other couples we'd just met, pledging to get together often continuing our bond and "togetherness" with people we had all become close to in a treehouse sixty feet in the air in northern Alaska and were frightened out of an orgy by grizzly bears.

Peter and Claire have visited us as have Judy and Don. Each of the couples stayed for a week, and he and I slept each night with the other man's wife. We flew to Florida this summer and stayed with Judy and Don in Tampa, visited the springs at Hoomohassa with them and watched alligators in the Everglades by their home. Of course there was lots of sex and changing partners, being naked at their pool, and lots of naked card games, and an awful lot of laughing. It was the best of friends being as close as people can be.

Our trip to Alaska liberated us in many, many ways. We have joined a swingers group near us and have continued our open activities. We probably would never have done so had we not rented a treehouse in the wilds of Alaska with two other couples who were interested in swinging and swapping. Like Peter said, it has freed us up and improved our marriage incredibly, brought us closer together, and made us more honest about our feelings with the people that we love. Living in the treetops and seeing so clearly in all directions gives a whole new perspective on the world and what is most important. Try it, you may like it.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,077 Followers