The One, Two and Four Café, 05

Story Info
Two parents getting into trouble with daughters around.
2.7k words
4.6
2.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sun had not risen, and I awoke. Many items flitted through my head. Sylvia, Katie, Gwendoline and Wifey, (her name is Ann by the way). The computer dimly lit the room as I studied my investments. Good planning and careful management had made for an early retirement. Those early years were tough. I worked a lot and spent too much time away from home. Ann spent time alone then, raising Lyn on her own. I told myself I did the right thing. Ann had begun to drink at that point. And yes, I had neglected her. Sometimes I think the way they raised us is a crock of crap. Work hard and provide. But at what cost? Enough musing.

I finished with the money management and closed the computer. A noise was heard in the kitchen as Ann prepared for her day. I joined her there. She wore sweats and tennis shoes, with a gym bag.

She spoke.

"I am going to the gym and beginning to work out."

Ann deposited a kiss on my cheek and left the house. There were no words and could not believe she would do this. She hated to sweat, hated to work out, and hated leaving the house. Something was up. This took some thought, and I needed espresso. I dressed and left for the Café.

Lyn and Katie busied themselves with the steady flow of customers. A good Café was a treasure and had dedicated patrons. People that enjoy the product. I was one of those. The girls made fabulous coffee and I was addicted. Katie made her way to me when able. Her smile was mischievous, and she dripped of sex appeal. One visit, she leaned to whisper in my ear.

"I liked how you fucked me, Mark. I want you to fuck me again very soon."

Then Katie returned to the counter and worked. She cast me a glance now and then. The morning plodded on at the Café. No Sylvia that morning. The girls needed some boxes down and I stood to help. Katie volunteered to assist me. We had rounded the corner to the back room and Katie pounced. A young woman plastered against me and in my arms. Katie felt good there and I reciprocated. We kissed like mad, and hands roamed. Katie had such nice firm tits and tight ass. Under my touch as mouths opened to explore the other's. Katie's hands reached my clothes covered cock and began to rub furiously. I grew harder by the second.

But then.

Lyn's spoke from afar.

"Hey Katie!! I need some help here."

Katie growled in a whisper.

"Do not fucking move. I will be back."

Katie dashed away to help Lyn. My cock ached in my pants, and I breathed heavily from the level of excitement. I knew she would return.

Minutes passed as I relaxed from my erotic state. The swelled member in my shorts made a retreat, my pulse slowed and breath to normal. I began a return to the main Café room, when in stormed Katie. She spoke no words but dropped to her knees, unzipped my pants, and took my flagged erection in her mouth. Katie sucked hard and pumped me with her hands. As I grew, she stopped and licked me top to bottom and swirled her tongue on the mushroom. Katie sucked me with such intensity, I came very quickly. She held my cock in her mouth and swallowed each spurt of cum.

I finished and put myself back in my pants. Katie stood to kiss me, the taste of me still on her lips. A very intense blowjob for the backroom.

Katie spoke.

"Mom wanted me to suck you off this morning, so it would take you longer to cum later. She also said to tell you that we were going to be fucking this afternoon and using the new toys you purchased. Mom was going shave her pussy bald this morning. I did mine last night, but you must wait until this afternoon to see. I must go work now Mark, See ya this afternoon."

Another wet kiss and Katie left me. I moved slowly into the main room. The place was busy, and the girls moved about. I sat to recuperate with an espresso. Katie grinned and licked her lips when she looked in my direction. Mother and daughter planned the afternoon it seemed. My mind imagined, my cock stirred, and I grinned at the prospects. Who would have the vibrating butt plug? The wand would be for us all. Already, my cock twitched in my pants.

I found it difficult to sit still, given the thoughts in my mind. Katie noticed the grin on my face from across the room. I thought it evident, even to Lyn, that something occurred and would occur. Had Lyn learned I fucked her roommate? Did Lyn know about our three-way? A disgusting thought crossed my mind. Would Lyn join us in a four-way? Or would that be an orgy? Two daughters and one parent from each family, this was perverse. But the thoughts persisted.

I purchased lunch for the girls and myself. The clock slowed to imperceptive movement. The food eaten, but I had no memory of what I ate or the taste. My mind already fucked mother and daughter. A question of how. The hour approached. I rose to leave, and Katie asked for a ride. This would prove interesting. Katie in the car and immediately, her shorts and panties were off. She had shaved bare and sat in the passenger seat. Katie spread her legs and I fingered her smooth pussy all the way to Sylvia's.

We arrived at Sylvia's and Katie had cum twice on my fingers. Quickly, her shorts were donned again. We ran inside. A robed Sylvia waited. There was no discussion, and we went directly to the bedroom. Sylvia had all things ready. Katie flew out of her skimpy clothes in seconds and Sylvia's robe dropped quicker still. The two of them made short work of my clothes. Three naked bodies fell into bed.

A small discussion about who got the vibrating butt plug. It would be Katie. I lubed Katie's ass and began a slow insertion. Katie was tight and it took time. Sylvia held the wand to Katie's bare pussy. The plug inserted and then turned on, a few seconds after, Katie climaxed. She then rolled to her back and spread her bare pussy for me. My hard cock slid inside her, and I enjoyed the vibration too. Sylvia joined Katie on the bed and the wand to her own newly shaved slit. Two nude women writhed on the bed, my cock in one.

Katie's lower body buzzed and vibrated, and I felt all the marvelous vibrations. Katie's slit dripped with her honey. She said nothing and instead moaned with pleasure. Sylvia continued to self-pleasure with the wand, but I knew it would not last. She would want more. Sylvia put the wand aside and rose to my face. We kissed and sucked the other's tongue. Sylvia wanted attention.

I pulled away from Katie, much to her disappointment, and I asked her to move. I replaced her face up on the bed.

I spoke.

"Okay ladies. One of you needs to ride my cock and the other my face. What is it going to be?"

Sylvia spoke.

"Katie has already had your cock. It is my turn."

Sylvia straddled my hips, and her pussy sank around me. Katie, complete with butt plug, straddled my face. I found it an interesting sensation. Sylvia rose and fell with hurried movements, impaled on my cock while Katie was content to just sit and enjoy the vibration and my tongue.

I lost track of the times Katie climaxed. The joy of youth, I guess. To be able to go on and on. Sylvia had her orgasm as she rode me. My torso and face, covered in the juices of these two women. Sylvia ground another climax out and fell to the side.

Sylvia spoke.

"Katie, we need to make Mark cum again. We have used him enough. I will suck him off and you feed him your tits. Then, when he cums, we can lick him clean."

Sylvia knelt on the bed and sucked me with reckless abandon. Katie fed me her breasts, sometimes one at a time, or forcing both together so I had both nipples. A few times Katie stopped to raise her tits about my face and slap me with them. Sylvia deepthroated me and pumped the base of my cock.

I moaned.

"I am going to cum!!!"

Sylvia stopped sucking but continued to pump me. Katie slides down my chest to await my cum shooting out. Then I unloaded a fountain and it fell on the girls faces and my abdomen. The ladies sucked what oozed from my tip and lapped up the rest from my body. The three of us lay exhausted and sweating. That had to be the best sex I had ever experienced.

Sylvia spoke.

"Okay you know the drill. Get moving."

This meant we got up and stripped the bed, to wash sheets. The toys needed cleaning and we needed showers. I stood in the hot water with two hot women. We soaped and slid next to each other. Both wanted affection from me, and I gladly offered it to them. Then it was time to dry and dress. Katie I would drop at the Café. Sylvia would finish making the bed. We agreed not to meet for a few days. I would need the rest.

I pondered the past weeks as I drove home. Did I feel guilty cheating on Ann? Yes, I did. But the release I felt and the sex with Sylvia and now Katie had been exciting. I wanted it to continue. I also wanted to return to the adult store to see Gwendoline. That had been an unexpected encounter. And another surprise, Ann wanting to be intimate. Aroused much lately and with willing partners. Was it always there and I buried it with work and other concerns? I do not know. Katie got out at the Café, and I continued home. So wrapped in my thinking, what greeted me at the door was a sight.

Ann stood in a sexy pose in the hallway. A bright yellow sheer teddy graced her curvy body. The hair done up on her head, the fingers and toenails painted to match, and her makeup was flawless. What had gotten into her? Many years of sexless marriage and indifference. Now she wanted it. I could have been an ass about it. Ann was trying.

So, I glided towards her and spoke.

"Ann, you look fabulous. What is the occasion?"

I took her in my arms and looked down into her green eyes.

Ann spoke.

"Well, I thought you might be feeling neglected, and I wanted to play with my new toy. So, what do you say? Want to get naked and fuck me?"

Only an idiot would have refused that. Ann turned towards the bedroom. The matching thong she wore exposed her generous ass. This I swatted lightly, and she squeaked at that. This was the playful Ann that I thought had vanished long ago.

Ann stopped in the doorway, bent forward, and pushed her ass against my crotch.

Then she asked.

"Want to take me from behind?"

These were words I had never heard her say. Ann had always been traditional as far as sex was concerned. Me on top, her underneath. That was the way we conceived Lyn. Ann wanting it from behind was extraordinary.

Ann knelt on the bed and turned to look at me. A gleam in her eye as she said.

"I hope this is a nice long fuck, Mark. I need you to wear me out and fuck me hard."

I knew that it would be a long one as I had sex multiple times today. Ann let her chest and head down to the bed. Her hands and arms rose to take either side of her butt cheeks and spread them for me. Her winking ass hole and separated pussy, already glistening. My cock was semi-hard, but I entered Ann without difficulty, and she sucked me in to her. The rhythm was slow to begin. I would withdraw totally, only to slide back into the hilt. Ann moaned with each movement.

This went on for a while, and it was genuinely nice. I was fucking my wife in a way we had never done and for the first time in too long to remember. She did not even let me take off her thong, just push it aside.

Breathlessly, Ann murmured.

"Faster."

So, I went faster. Ann's generous round ass rippling as I applied more force. The sound of flesh slapping on flesh. My mind wondered what had gotten into Ann. She had never acted this way. But here we were, doing it doggie style and her asking for a good long fuck.

My climax would not happen soon. Ann enjoyed the thrusting and became wetter. She pushed back now with equal vigor. She adjusted her hands and opened her pussy further. Ann never acted in this manner before, but I must say, I liked this.

Ann spoke.

"Put your thumb in my ass. Fuck my ass with it."

Shocked, I dipped my thumb in Ann's wet pussy and then placed it at her opening.

I asked.

"Are you sure you want this?"

Ann answered.

"Yes, I want your thumb in my ass while you fuck me. Come on and stick it inside."

So, I parted Ann's ass with my thumb and moved it to the same rhythm. Unlike her at all, but she wanted it.

Ann spoke.

"Go faster Mark. I am going to cum soon. If you make me cum, I will suck you off and you can cum in my mouth. Would you like that?"

Unbelievably she wanted all this. I fucked Ann as hard as I could, thumb moved in and out of her ass. Ann became more vocal now as her orgasm approached. Sweat dripped from me and on to Ann's ass. Then Ann screamed and her climax shook her. It amazed me. I stood still with thumb and cock still inside her, her pussy and ass pulsated. Ann pulled away after and sat on the bed. As she promised, she began to suck my cock and her juices. Ann would take me into her mouth and suck or then she would hold my tip in her mouth and pump me with her hands. I could feel my impending climax.

Ann sucked hard and with abandon. She wanted cum in her mouth and throat. I gave her a warning and out it shot, down her throat and in her mouth. I did not cum a lot, but it dripped from Ann's mouth, some she swallowed. She continued to milk me with her hand and lick the tip and whatever came out. I do not know what had gotten into Ann, but I liked this.

Ann spoke.

"Sleep with me tonight. I want to fuck again later."

It had been years since I slept in bed with Ann. Sleeping alone had become my habit. Now she wanted a change. I wondered about this. This mystery would need to be solved. It deepened when Ann arose and put her new vibrating wand on the nightstand. Sleep would not be a priority tonight.

Ann went from the bed to the bathroom. She had a routine for bedtime. I also rose and went to my bathroom. I washed up, brushed my teeth and things like that. A pair of sweats for my body. Ann occupied the bed and awaited my return. The sheet pulled down just enough for me to notice her naked. The sweatpants went to the floor.

Ann purred.

"Get over here and kiss me, Mark."

Ann pulled me in quickly and then kissed me passionately. Very passionately, as a time when we were younger and much in love. I wondered at her. But I liked her this way and did not want to stop or hurt her feelings. The kiss broke.

Ann spoke.

"Hold me."

Ann spooned against me, the lights out, and we slept. Her breathing slowed and she slumbered. I made the choice to relax and join her.

Many thoughts flitted in my mind. Ann wanted my attention and affection. Should I stop what I did with Sylvia and Katie?

Then I heard the wand come to life. Ann was awake.