The One When Phoebe Speaks French

Story Info
Rachel gets turned on when Phoebe speaks French.
8k words
4.74
3.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I

After a fire destroyed their apartment, Rachel and Phoebe needed a place to stay. At first, Rachel stayed with Monica, Phoebe with Joey. But when the fire inspector declared that it was Rachel's hair straightener that started the fire, they traded places.

"Here is a batch of freshly baked cookies for my new guest," Monica said.

"Thanks, Mon, I'll put them here and eat some later."

"Phoebe, you can't eat in the bedroom!"

"Where can I eat them, then?"

"Over the sink, of course!"

"OK, how...fun..."

Meanwhile at Joey's, Rachel was having the time of her life. Eating spaghetti, spilling spaghetti, and throwing paper wads at the entertainment center.

"Oh my god, I never thought someone could live like this," she exclaimed, "Joey...Joey...Joey...stop staring at my chest."

"I'm sorry, but you have nice tits."

"Yeah, I do, don't I. I never did not like them. I mean look at them, they're magnificent," she boasted.

"Take off your shirt and give me a peak."

"Joey! No!"

"You let Ross see them."

"We were dating."

"C'mon," he said, winking at her.

With all this attention on her tits, her nipples started to get even harder than they already were, and her pussy began to get a little wet.

"I'm not going to show you my tits, but I will take off my bra."

"Deal"

Rachel reached into her shirt and removed her bra without taking off her shirt.

"I just don't know how you women do that! It's like magic!"

Even braless, Rachel's tits didn't sag an inch. And now, her nipples protruded even further through her shirt.

"There, happy?"

"And how!"

Joey had always had a crush on Rachel, and never turned down an opportunity to gawk at her breasts and hard nipples.

He always wondered what she was like in bed. He knew she was a pretty big slut, judging from all the guys she fucked, and he figured once she got a little Joey love, she would cum like she never came before.

He already knew what she sounds like when she cums, because the night before he brought an extra home from the set, and while he was fucking her, he heard the distinct sound of moaning coming from her room.

And he heard correctly. Listening to the moans and groans of the woman as Joey's body slapped into hers as he was drilling her pussy, Rachel took off all her clothes, pressed her ear against the thin wall and was fingering herself.

She knew he had a big meaty prick because Ross told her he saw Joey naked at the gym, and he said it hung low and was pretty wide.

"You like that do you?" she teased Ross.

"Uh, no..." he said sheepishly.

"I think you do, I think you want some of that. I know if we weren't together I would put that cock to good use."

Ross gulped.

"I would stick it in my mouth. Swirl my tongue around it. Lick it up. And down."

Ross felt an erection coming on.

"You mean to tell me, if Joey was standing here naked, right here, right now, you wouldn't take that log of his and put it as far in your mouth as you could. Really?"

Ross loves when Rachel talks dirty. Especially when they were fucking. His favorite was when she would tell him how when she lived with Monica, Monica would purposely leave the bathroom door open when she was taking a shower just so her best friend could watch play with her tits and press the showerhead against her cunt.

But he wasn't sure of this.

"Maybe..."

She heard the muffled sound of Joey asking the woman to go down on him. She grabbed her clit with three fingers as she heard the woman slurping up Joey's cock.

Standing next to the wall wasn't doing it for her. So she slid down the wall and sat down to listen. She reached over to her nightstand and grabbed her dildo and slammed it in her mouth fantasizing it was Joey's cock she was sucking.

She was twisting her rock hard nipples and banging her pussy with the dido to the sound of the headboard banging against the wall.

Joey continued his assault on her pussy because he wanted her to scream so Rachel could hear.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh," the woman screamed.

"Oh god," Rachel said under her breath.

"I'm gonna cumming, baby," Joey growled, "Can I cum into your dirty, filthy, cunt of yours, baby?"

"Yes, yes, yes," Rachel whispered.

"Fuck my cunt, fuck it with gorgeous cock of yours, please," the woman yelled.

"I'm cummmmmmmming," Joey purposely yelled

Rachel was ramming her dildo into her pussy at a rate no man could ever achieve.

"I'm cummmmmming with you, Joey!"

She put her hand on her mouth as her pussy made a puddle on the floor.

"So," Joey said, "How about giving them a little squeeze for Joey, huh?"

"Alright, but just this one time, and you can't tell anyone about it!"

"Not if I tried."

Rachel sat straight up, pushed her breasts forward, took her hands and cupped her tits from the bottom, then slowly and seductively ran them over her nipples to give them a good a squeeze, then she crushed her tits together that made her nipples bulge.

"There, satisfied?"

"I will be as soon as I'm in my room tonight."

"Phoebe!" Monica shouted, "Crumbs, crumbs on my guest room bed?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I need to live in a world where I can spill! I've got to go, I'm playing at the coffee house in a few minutes."

Phoebe grabbed her guitar case and walked out of Monica's apartment straight into Joey's apartment.

"Hi, Pheebs. Monica driving you crazy?"

"Yeah, I needed to take a break from Cleanville."

"Hey, Phoebe, I have an audition, there are some lines in French, you speak French, right?" Joey asked.

"Oui bien sûr!" Phoebe replied.

(Of course I do)

"I didn't know you spoke French," Rachel said with surprise.

"J'ai appris à parler français il y a des années!"

(I learned French years ago)

"Oh my god you're so sexy."

"Ya think you can help me?" Joey asked.

"Bien sûr, n'importe quoi pour un ami!"

(Of course, anything for a friend)

"Oh please stop or I'm gonna jump you."

"Je ne vais pas!"

(I will not)

"I'm serious. Jump you."

"Je te défie!"

(I dare you)

"What, what did you say?"

"Venez le checher." Phoebe said in a sultry voice, and patted the sofa cushion.

(Come. And. Get. It.)

Joey had no idea what was going on, but he was hoping it would lead to everyone getting naked.

Rachel accepted the invitation.

She sauntered over to Phoebe, sat next to her on the sofa, and looked her up and down.

"Well..." Phoebe said.

Rachel leaned into her and gently kissed her on the lips and as she broke her kiss she sucked on her bottom lip.

"Oh mon," Phoebe whispered

"No, I'm Rachel."

"Oh mon" means, oh my, in French and that was some kiss, let me return the favor."

Phoebe held Rachel's head in her hands, grazed her lips with thumb, and kissed Rachel, deep and long.

Lost in the moment, Rachel's eyes closed and she went to another world. Phoebe didn't stop. She lunged her tongue into Rachel's mouth at the same time as running her hands over Rachel's braless tits.

Rachel opened her eyes and pushed her body against Phoebe pushing her to her back. She treated herself to Phoebe's mouth and caressed the side of Phoebe's large breast using her thumb to get her nipple hard.

Once Phoebe's nipple was good and hard, Rachel sat up and grabbed Phoebe's both of Phoebe's breasts and mashed them with her hands. Although Rachel thought her tits were the best of the three women, she was envious of the size of Phoebe's.

Rachel grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up over her head revealing her tits and hardened nipples. She grabbed her breasts, and twisted her nipples all the while looking into Phoebe's lustful eyes.

"So, now what, Phebes?'

"You are going to find out."

II.

Phoebe was the kinkiest of the group. There was nothing she hadn't tried. She loved being with men or women. Like her birthmom, she loved group sex.

She was on the way to the firehouse to break up with Vince the firefighter because she had to choose between him and a hunky, hot as fuck Jason the kindergarten teacher.

"Is Vince here?" Phoebe asked a firefighter.

"Yeah, up the stairs and to the right.

Phoebe walked up the stairs feeling like shit. She really didn't want to break up with the guy, but when she went to break up with the kindergarten teacher, they ended up fucking all day.

Phoebe poked her head into the common room.

"Vince?"

Vince had just got out of the shower and came around the corner only wearing a very short towel.

"Uh" was the only thing that Phoebe could utter because she could see the outline of Vince's beautiful cock she had been riding for weeks.

"Hi, Phoebe, is there anything wrong?"

"Um, I, well, I was, you know, god you're yummy."

"Thanks, is that it?"

"Can we hang out for a while?"

"I'm off duty, yeah, I would like that, lemme get dressed."

Phoebe walked up to Vince, gave him a long kiss.

"That won't be necessary."

Phoebe untucked the towel that was wrapped around Vince's waist, it fell to the floor, revealing Phoebe's prize.

Reaching down, Phoebe pushed his dick downward along his leg until she felt it grow. As his erection grew, she grabbed it from the bottom of his shaft and grinded it against his stomach.

Phoebe loved his length and width. His erect cock went above his belly button, the perfect length so when Phoebe knelt in front of him she could easily stick it in her mouth. And that's exactly what she did.

She reached around to grab his perfect ass, using only her mouth, she bobbed up and tried to keep the giant cock in her mouth. Phoebe could deep throat almost any cock, but she could only manage 8 inches out of his 10.

Vince held Phoebe's head and matched the motion with his hips. Releasing his ass from her grip, she ran her hands over his rock hard abs and up over his sturdy chest.

She wanted to make him cum in her mouth. So she took both hands, one on top of the other, and started pumping his cock. She licked her one hand so that she could get the base of his cock wet.

He moaned and his cock tightened. She almost had him.

Tightening her grip with her mouth, his cock twitched, and he came in her greedy mouth. As she was swallowing his cum, he started cumming again so she put the other hand back to work to get the rest of his load.

"Phoebe, I'm cumming!"

WIth that he shot cum from deep in his sack into her mouth.

Phoebe stood up. Dropped her dress, unhooked her bra, and took off her panties.

"Now, me." she commanded.

The only thing that Phoebe loved more than being naked, is being naked in front of a fucking hot guy in a public space.

Her breasts, flushed with blood, and her nipples erect, she opened up her arms and invited Vince into her sexual space.

Slowly and softly, Vince massaged her breasts. She wanted it harder so she moved closer to him. He got the message and squeezed them hard. He reached down and ran his finger in between her pussy lips. But she needed it inside of her so she grabbed it and shoved it inside of her and simultaneously grabbed his head and led his mouth to her hard nipple.

She knew what she wanted.

Vince pushed in two more fingers into her wet cunt and started finger fucking her. He released her nipple to concentrate on her mouth. Kissing her as deeply as she kissed him, his tongue danced with hers which made her moan with pleasure.

Moving over the large sofa in the common room, Phoebe pushed Vince down on his back, straddled him, and impaled herself on his massive, now hard cock.

Unlike her mouth, she could get all 10 inches into her cunt. While she was grinding on his cock, she felt a pair of hands take her tits from behind.

"Uh," she grunted, "Hello there."

The firefighter held one of Phoebe's breasts with one hand, and flicked her clit with the other. She closed her eyes, threw her head back and enjoyed the attention.

Phoebe needed more of Vince's cock inside her pussy. She leaned onto his chest and started throwing her pussy back into his cock.

She put her hands down on the floor on each side of Vince's chest, pushed back, and held her cunt there and squeezed Vince's cock.

While Phoebe was gripping Vince's cock with her pussy, she felt something hard and bulbous at the tip of her asshole.

The mystery man pushed his cock into Phoebe's hole.

"Oh, fuck!" she screamed.

"Whomever you are, keep doing what you're doing."

The pressure from Vince's co-worker cock pushed down and sandwiched Phoebe's cunt between two fat cocks made her pleasure increase.

Phoebe released her grip on Vince and began pumping backwards to get more of the two cocks inside of her.

Their moans echoed throughout the station that drew the attention of the chief.

Looking into the common room and seeing his two comrades drilling a beautiful woman, he thought to himself he should join in.

Phoebe was in the throes of passion and had cum several times. But she wasn't going to let this opportunity to get doubled pass her by.

The chief walked up to Phoebe, took out his hose and offered it to the slut that was before him.

She was more than happy to grab it and stuck it in her hungry mouth.

As she was getting fucking in her pussy, fucked in her ass, and fucked in her mouth, she decided that everyone was going to cum at once.

She jerked the chief's cock while was sucking. And began to buck even hard on the two cocks inside her.

"I'm going to cum, boys," she screeched, "And I want you to cum with me.'

Following Phoebe's lead, the two men inside of her pumped even faster, and she fucked her mouth even harder with the chief's cock.

"Oh oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," she groaned.

Letting out a guttural moan, she came all over Vince's cock, and in turn the mystery man filled her ass with creamy white cum that was overflowing with every one of his pumps.

Lastly, she was determined to make the chief come.

She dismounted the two firefighters, knelt in front of the chief and started to ram his cock into her mouth and ram it with her fist.

She finally was rewarded with a mouthful of cum.

She fell over drenched in cum and thought to herself she made the right decision.

III.

Phoebe speaking French drove Rachel to throw herself at Phoebe.

Breasts exposed, pussy wet, Rachel sat on the sofa kneading her tits watching Phoebe teasingly undress.

Joey started to get undressed.

"Uh, no, Joe, this is a no cock party, sorry," Rachel said.

"Oh, man!"

"You can watch if you want but all I want is Phoebe."

"You bet you do," Phoebe said, taking off her panties revealing her bald cunt.

Rachel gasped at the sight of her bald pussy. She loved how she could see the outline of her pussy lips that were glistening with wetness.

"Tu veux me sucer la chatte?" Phoebe asked Rachel.

Rachel had no idea what the words coming out of Phoebe's mouth meant but the fact they were in French made her pussy even wetter..

Phoebe walked over to Rachel and positioned her pussy just inches from Rachel's mouth.

"Je sais que tu le fais," She whispered, "I asked if you wanted to suck my pussy," Phoebe repeated.

"Yes," Rachel whimpered.

She then grabbed a lock of Rachel's hair and guided her mouth onto her awaiting pussy.

Rachel opened her mouth and spread Phoebe's pussy lips with her tongue.

This wasn't the first cunt Rachel had on her mouth. Unlike the women's basketball coach who's fine blonde hair covered her pussy, Phoebe's cunt was smooth and her juices were there for the taking.

The sight of Rachel sucking Phoebe's pussy caused an explosion in Joey's pants. He quickly undressed and sat on the Barcalounger and started to stroke his huge cock.

Rachel ran her tongue up and down Phoebe's pussy. Drinking in her wetness.

"That's a good girl," Phoebe said.

"Thank you," Rachel said.

Rachel reached around and grabbed Phoebe's ass.

"Uh," Phoebe groaned, "Do you like my ass?"

"I do," Rachel responded, removing her mouth from Phoebe's pussy.

Joey couldn't believe he had a front row seat to live action girl on girl porn. His cock was standing straight up and he was stroking it as slowly as possible so as not to cum too quickly.

"Maintenant je veux que tu mettes tes doigts dans ma chatte," Phoebe said.

Rachel heavily exhaled at the sound of French.

"Put your fingers into my pussy," Phoebe demanded.

Rachel doing what she was told, put a finger into Phoebe's pussy but not before finding her clit which made Phoebe cum just a little.

"Another," Phoebe said.

Rachel added another finger into her pussy.

"Uh, yes, good girl, another,"

Rachel added another.

"That's my good girl."

Being called a "Good girl" always reminded Rachel of an eye appointment.

Rachel was carefully picking out an outfit. She had an eye appointment with Dr. Richard Burke. And unknown to Monica, she was the first to have him in her mouth between the two of them.

She had a crush on him since she was a teenager, ever since he helped with a bruised knee when she fell on her bike near his home.

After 10 outfit failures, she was wearing the perfect outfit to get him to notice her. Tight top, no bra, a cute short checkered skirt, black shoes and knee high socks.

"Miss Greene, follow me to the examination room, please."

Rachel was sitting cross-legged on one of the chairs and as Richard entered the room, she uncrossed her legs, making sure he saw that she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Rachel Greene, my have we grown!"

"Hi, Dr. Burke," she said sweetly.

"I keep telling you to call me Richard!"

"OK, Richard," she said blushing.

"Do you want to jump up on the big chair?"

"Sure, Richard," she said a little more sexily.

Rachel slipped into the chair. Her skirt was hiked up within inches of her bare pussy and Richard took notice.

"OK, let's look into those eyes."

Richard looked into both of her eyes, and Rachel was plotting her next move. Richard sat down on a stool and rolled over to the chair.

"OK, look through these, read the chart, and I'm going to ask you which one is better or worse."

"Better or worse?"

"Worse."

"Better or worse?"

"Better."

Rachel let her arm nearest to Richard drop.

"Better or wooorrrrrrrssseeeee."

Rachel placed her hand on his semi-hard cock. She figured her outfit and flashing him was a success.

"Rachel, I'm your doctor," said without removing her hand.

"Well, then it's time for your examination."

Rachel gripped his now hard cock and started to masturbate him through his pants.

Rachel slipped out of the exam chair and placed herself on Richard's lap. He reached around and under Rachel's skirt a flet her bare ass.

"Oh, doctor," Rachel purred.

Then they kissed. Richard's mustache tickled her lips, but that didn't stop her from plunging her tongue into his mouth.

"You know really shouldn't be doing this, I have patients," Richard said.

"So I guess I'll make this quick."

Rachel got up from his lap, stood him up, undid the fly, took his cock out and started sucking.

"My god he's big," she thought as she was slurping, "I wonder if I can make him even bigger..."

Richard's eyes closed and his knees buckled as Rachel did what she knew how to do best.

Rachel removed her mouth for a second and then put his trunk back in her mouth and fucked her mouth faster then took him out.

"Better?"

She put his cock back in her mouth and slowly swirled the tip of his dick with her tongue.

"Or worse?"

"Either" was the only thing he could utter.

Rachel decided "fast."

She returned to fucking her mouth at a breakneck speed, pumping his dick with her hand at the same time.

"Good girl," Richard moaned, "Good girl."

And with that he filled her mouth with cum.

"Good girl."

Rachel stood up, wiped her mouth, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Can't wait for my follow-up appointment, doctor."

IV.